IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 416 of 604.
#20751 2 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

When for sale threads become WTB threads, you know prices aren’t coming down anytime soon........I see this everywhere on Pinside. I miss the days of more supply than demand.

I honestly believe that when folks start going back to work, out to dinner, etc again and the games they picked up during covid sit unplayed they will be listed for sale.

#20752 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Not rare, and a good bang for the buck.
Should be ~$1800, but in today’s crazy market, I’d expect to pay ~$2500 for one in decent condition. Expect a decent playfield and faded cab.

Honestly, even $2500 isn't going to get you a working one these days.

#20753 2 years ago

We are selling a few games..ship ahoy, jungle queen soon ish as we get to them.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful low play Stern Ironman Vault edition Added mods ColorDMD Art blades Shooter rod Whiplash light mod Trades considered”
2021-06-02
Hopkinton, MA
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 339 times

Machine - For Sale
Bow and Arrow Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Great shape Bow and Arrow that plays as it should, everything works 100 percent.”
2021-06-02
Hopkinton, MA
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 90 days
Viewed: 296 times

#20754 2 years ago

Any interest in a Star Wars Movie Pro?

I know everyone wants the Comic version but personally I like the movie version better. It's not like they made the animations cartoons for the display.

#20755 2 years ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

Hi all, looking for 1 working numeric 7 digit display for my Millionaire. My P3 display is gone. May also be interested in a partial or complete working display board. Let me know what you have! Thanks

Those should be the same ones as F-14 Tomcat, right? I can probably help you out with that.

#20756 2 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Was talking to a customer a couple of weeks ago about pins, like I tend to do with a good share of my customers, and he says the anvil market has seen a 5x price increase since Covid. The anvil market! The dude collects anvils.

Yup. I have a friend who collects anvils and antique logging equipment. For years, he collected tonnage because no one was interested in that stuff. He's been selling off some of his duplicates in EBay penny auctions, and has noted how some of this stuff is going for 10x+ what it sold for just a few years ago.

#20757 2 years ago

What possible enjoyment can you get from collecting Anvils

#20758 2 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

When for sale threads become WTB threads, you know prices aren’t coming down anytime soon........I see this everywhere on Pinside. I miss the days of more supply than demand.

Fine... I'll put something on the block (for trade).

Trade Bait: EarthShaker w/playfield protector/LEDs/ 9.5 of 10

Top Trade Wants:
South Park
Bay Watch
Super Mario Brothers
Paragon
Guns N’ Roses (SE)
70s Gottilieb E.M. (depends on title)
8 Ball Deluxe

Full add coming soon

#20759 2 years ago

Sorry, I didn't realize that WTBs weren't allowed in the thread. I should mostly just start shutting the fuck up more often.

I'll come back and let you guys know when I'm ready to get rid of this Atlantis I pulled out of LL Bean's family home.

#20760 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Sorry, I didn't realize that WTBs weren't allowed in the thread. I should mostly just start shutting the fuck up more often.
I'll come back and let you guys know when I'm ready to get rid of this Atlantis I pulled out of LL Bean's family home.

BE NICE... you used a cuss word

#20761 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

WTB / FS ads certainly encouraged here! I think it was a more a comment that there's just not that much for sale.

price bubble discussions don't belong here, unlike Hoagie talk. But I'm not a snitch!

#20762 2 years ago

WTB:
Black Hole (any condition considered) as well as ANY system 80 widebody pins.

Black Knight (projects fine, as many as two if you have them)

FT/FS: HUO Munsters pro - No issues, like new and plays great of course (will trade for Star Wars pro or similar that I don’t have)
$4900

I will pay a serious finders fee for anyone that has a lead to a 1982 Gottlieb Punk!

Thanks, James

#20763 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Sorry, I didn't realize that WTBs weren't allowed in the thread

Pretty sure they are? Unless this is sarcasm.... idk

#20764 2 years ago

For those looking to trade pins or to sell pins. I have a perfectly good, big and heavy anvil that I will trade for your pin.

#20765 2 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Yup. I have a friend who collects anvils and antique logging equipment. For years, he collected tonnage because no one was interested in that stuff. He's been selling off some of his duplicates in EBay penny auctions, and has noted how some of this stuff is going for 10x+ what it sold for just a few years ago.

Quoted from acedanger:

I have some old anvils I inherited and back when we had the estate sale the auctioneer offered what I thought to be a ridiculous number for it. I turned him down as I actually planned on using it and do get great use out of it. Still, even then I was like “Wtf people actually buy these things?”

I’d rather move 6 Haunted Houses up a flight of stairs than move any anvils ever again.

#20766 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Fine... I'll put something on the block (for trade).
Trade Bait: EarthShaker w/playfield protector/LEDs/ 9.5 of 10
Top Trade Wants:
South Park
Bay Watch
Super Mario Brothers
Paragon
Guns N’ Roses (SE)
70s Gottilieb E.M. (depends on title)
8 Ball Deluxe
Full add coming soon

Ad as promised. Trade me your non-Williams pins! Pretty open but looking for a trade at the moment.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Trades preferred, but will entertain cash offers. Earthshaker full LED, Playfield Protector, Silicon Rubbers, great playfield, backglass, and cabinet. Beautiful Pat Lawlor Earth...”
2021-06-08
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 619 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20767 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Anvil shooting of course. They stack two anvils on top of one another. One has a charge of blackpowder. They light off the charge, and the winner is the person who gets closest to the first anvil.

I'll apologize in advance for sending you down this rabbit hole.

#20768 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’d rather move 6 Haunted Houses up a flight of stairs than move any anvils ever again.

You haven’t lived until you’ve moved a coin op valley cougar pool table in one piece...
Pencil pushers need not apply.

#20769 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Ad as promised. Trade me your non-Williams pins! Pretty open but looking for a trade at the moment.

I was going to offer my Surf n' Safari and my Sky Jump for Earthshaker to compliment my Whirlwind, but then I saw how nice your Earthshaker was and gave up, haha.

#20770 2 years ago

Try moving a full size arcade air hockey game up a flight of stairs!!

#20771 2 years ago

I use my anvil collection to forge new metal bits for my pinball restoration projects. At least that's what I tell my wife to justify the anvil collection.

#20772 2 years ago

What started as a joke could turn out to be real. For all the anvil collectors out there, I really do have one to trade towards a pin! It's super old, big and heavy probably 175 pounds.
Send me a PM.

#20773 2 years ago

I am open to trading my Sky Jump EM. I currently need to work on it to get it back to starting up again. Not sure what's causing the issue yet.

#20774 2 years ago

I have a really nice Johnny Mnemonic I was going to list soon. New cabinet decals installed, LED color DMD, LED OCD for the GI (game has a lot of fading effects)perfect LED’s in GI and inserts. Brand new translite, rebuilt hand that works flawless, rebuilt pop bumper with clear bodies and Led mod, mirror blades, rebuilt flippers, titan rubbers, the game looks beautiful and plays flawless and strong. Playfield is beautiful too, no wear whatsoever. $3800.00. PM me for pics or any questions.

#20775 2 years ago

Looking for an Big hit and or slick chick in or close by Virginia

#20776 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Funny you should mention that...I just moved a HH up 2 (count 'em) TWO steps and I swear--that's got to be the heaviest freakin machine ever built!!

#20777 2 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Funny you should mention that...I just moved a HH up 2 (count 'em) TWO steps and I swear--that's got to be the heaviest freakin machine ever built!!

JJP's out of a bulkhead make you really hurt like hell!!

#20778 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I suppose that blacksmiths might enjoy using anvils as door-stops for very heavy doors.

I suspect that if I started bringing home anvils, my pinball hobby would instantly be viewed as far more reasonable by my wife. Hmmm which heavy door swings too much? ;>

#20779 2 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

While I'm here I may as well say that I am open to trading my Sky Jump EM and/or my Surf n' Safari.
I'm mainly looking for machines from the mid 80's to 90's from Williams and Bally, but I'm also open to modern machines and a select few machines from Gottlieb and Data East (TX-Sector, Jurassic Park, Apollo 13).

I think the price range for all of those would require both games + cash.

Quoted from sagejr:

What started as a joke could turn out to be real. For all the anvil collectors out there, I really do have one to trade towards a pin! It's super old, big and heavy probably 175 pounds.
Send me a PM.

Is that it??! They seem so much heavier.

#20780 2 years ago

Picked up a home use only Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro in a trade yesterday. Also have Star Wars Pro. Open to trades for DMD & newer..

#20781 2 years ago

I want another jjp game... anyone interested in a 2 for 1 +- cash? Have maiden pro, tftc, sof, jd, eatpm, slugfest...

#20782 2 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

I suppose that blacksmiths might enjoy using anvils as door-stops for very heavy doors.
I suspect that if I started bringing home anvils, my pinball hobby would instantly be viewed as far more reasonable by my wife. Hmmm which heavy door swings too much? ;>

I want a cannon. I figured the same that pinball would be viewed more favorable after I had a cannon set up in the living room......

Anyway, with all this talk about heavy iron....... Looking for an Iron Man Vault...in or close to NJ if possible....

#20783 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I want a cannon. I figured the same that pinball would be viewed more favorable after I had a cannon set up in the living room......
Anyway, with all this talk about heavy iron....... Looking for an Iron Man Vault...in or close to NJ if possible....

Here you go.
https://www.milweb.net/classifieds.php?type=6

#20784 2 years ago

I guess all the anvil talk has got me curious. What makes one anvil worth more than another? What makes it collectable? Size? Maker?
Style? Age? And what can an anvil typically sell for? Hundreds? Thousands? I just need to know!! I can't imagine coming across too many in my travels but if I'm standing in front of the Medieval Madness of anvils, I want to know!!

#20785 2 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

I guess all the anvil talk has got me curious. What makes one anvil worth more than another? What makes it collectable? Size? Maker?
Style? Age? And what can an anvil typically sell for? Hundreds? Thousands? I just need to know!! I can't imagine coming across too many in my travels but if I'm standing in front of the Medieval Madness of anvils, I want to know!!

I have a limited edition ACME anvil signed by the Roadrunner. 1 of 500. Will trade for Mandalorian LE

#20786 2 years ago

I have a Mando LE coming that i am open tp trade for a Iron Maiden or Medieval Madness.

#20787 2 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

Lol!!!!

#20788 2 years ago

Saw 44 messages since I last visited, thought there were tons of deals ... turns out it was anvil convo haha! Always a good time on pinside, never know what you’re gonna get!

#20789 2 years ago

Pinside: Come for the pins stay for the absurdity. I would have never suspected that collecting Anvils is a thing. I have questions...do you use em? Or just admire them? Are you a blacksmith? Or are you just into heavy stuff?

Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Saw 44 messages since I last visited, thought there were tons of deals ... turns out it was anvil convo haha! Always a good time on pinside, never know what you’re gonna get!

#20790 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Chuck-a-Luck cocktail pin? Decent cosmetic shape, GI works, doesn't boot. MPU has corrosion, rest of the boards look clean. I saw someone is making a new cheaper MPU replacement, but I'm not interested in waiting for it to release.

Make me an offer! Cash? EM trade? Easy walkout load up.

#20791 2 years ago

There's a rare Tommy pinball machine for sale on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/840783619322597/permalink/4136159819784944/

Just 100k but I mean... it's got 6 bumpers and EM chimes! Actually looks like an inverted Whirlwind.

#20792 2 years ago

The WTB in here has really paid off twice- Thank you to those pinsiders for reaching out!

Wtb and still on the lookout: Black knight project/s, Comet and Volcano

#20793 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

There's a rare Tommy pinball machine for sale on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/840783619322597/permalink/4136159819784944/
Just 100k but I mean... it's got 6 bumpers and EM chimes! Actually looks like an inverted Whirlwind.

That listing took me down a Pinside rabbit hole. There was a forum topic about valuing a prototype Tommy from 9 years ago. OP was just curious because "the pin prices are crazy right now"

#20794 2 years ago

FS or Trade: Space Jam. Really nice. No flipper button wear. Nice wabbit hole. Shopped out with titan translucent rubber and 80% leds. Central CT. $3500.

#20795 2 years ago

Looking for a nice CFTBL in range up to $6500 depending on condition and location. Let me know if you have one you’re willing to let go. Thanks.

#20796 2 years ago

I reached out and the guy said the number was obviously just a placeholder but I didn't dare ask him what his actual asking price was.

#20797 2 years ago

i have a lead on a really nice ice kixx soccer dome working im me if interested pretty rare not many survivors out there

its the regular not the super version

#20798 2 years ago

Someone was just looking for the Tommy prototype recently and wanted to put down mad cash for it.
The 6 pops version is crazy

#20799 2 years ago

Anyone have a Star Wars Trilogy, Stargate, Excalibur, or Rocky And Bullwinkle they may want to trade

#20800 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Anyone have a Star Wars Trilogy, Stargate, Excalibur, or Rocky And Bullwinkle they may want to trade

Man you know you’ve owned most the heavy hitters when you are digging around for this lot!!

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 416 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/416?hl=silen7ce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.