IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 415 of 608.
#20701 2 years ago

I’ll be interested to see how long this cease fire holds.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sending angry PMs to strangers is not what I would call adult behavior!
But let's let bygones be bygones, and return this thread to its intended purpose: Adults posting for sale and wanted ads for pinball stuff in the Northeast!
I'm looking for cheap working used old school DMDs (or dot matrix displays, for those not into the whole brevity thing)! Heading out to Long Island tomorrow (way out, like Exit 63) for a pin pickup, anybody between there and Manhattan have any of these things they want to get rid of?

#20702 2 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I've said it before, but I own a boxing club just outside of Boston. Any and every member of Pinside is welcome to come down and beat the shit out of each other. Just sign the waiver and go nuts.

It sounds good in theory but have you ever watched those celebrity boxing shows? You get these civilians in the ring and it isn't pretty!

The sweet science it ain't!!!

How long have you had the gym? Any pros we may know come out of there?

#20703 2 years ago

Well anyway I’m still lookin for that super Mario the blue one if anybody is thinkin of giving 1 up.

#20704 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It sounds good in theory but have you ever watched those celebrity boxing shows? You get these civilians in the ring and it isn't pretty!

Oh, no doubt. Even a lot of these amateur charity shows become more of a wresting match than anything resembling boxing.

I owned a gym for about 6 years with my brother and two other business partners. My brother and I split to open our own place about 4 years ago in order to focus on my competitive boxing. We have a really successful amateur team, but only a few pros at the moment. We don't have anyone particularly famous, but one of our fighters fought in Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship on the Paige Vanzant PPV. That was a pretty wild experience.

We're heading to Londonderry NH this weekend for an amateur show, and the next pro show we're on is in Windham NH on July 23rd.

#20705 2 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Well anyway I’m still lookin for that super Mario the blue one if anybody is thinkin of giving 1 up.

I have one that I'm looking to part with, but still haven't sorted the issue with the DMD. Game is in great shape otherwise.

#20706 2 years ago

Data East Playboy $2100

Looking for Stern Star Trek

#20707 2 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I have one that I'm looking to part with, but still haven't sorted the issue with the DMD. Game is in great shape otherwise.

Pm sent mr beaglepuss!!

#20708 2 years ago

Anyone have a Flash near north NJ they’re looking to part with? Project preferred.
Thanks
John

#20709 2 years ago

WTB Royal Rumble .......

WTB Stern Pirates if its not over priced

#20710 2 years ago

3 out of 49 were for sale posts - not bad - let's make it 4 out of 50 - that's 8 percent - and not .8 - .08 - ok i am upset hearing 3 percent on the radio today and they say .3 percent - well .3 is 30 percent.

anyway black spidey - huo - 6200 - a little piece of front cabinet pull away by a mover - glued back - but somebody would do a better job then me and it will never be noticed.

thanks ed

#20711 2 years ago

There will be a quiz on the math later

#20712 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Been a long time since I heard the term “sweet science “ applied to boxing. Hell nobody talks about boxing. I miss the Tommy Herns, Marvin Hagler, Roberto Duran, Sugar Ray days. Not to Mention the Ali Frazier days. Damn I miss boxing!

Sorry , lost my mind , this is a for sale thread .

#20713 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

WTB Royal Rumble .......
WTB Stern Pirates if its not over priced

Haha reminds me of that one Indy that's been on the Worcester CL for years. Anyone ever try to knock some sense into that guy?

#20714 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Been a long time since I heard the term “sweet science “ applied to boxing. Hell nobody talks about boxing. I miss the Tommy Herns, Marvin Hagler, Roberto Duran, Sugar Ray days. Not to Mention the Ali Frazier days. Damn I miss boxing!
Sorry , lost my mind , this is a for sale thread .

Tell me about it. Tyson days were good too. I couldn’t even tell you who the HW champ is now. Now back to pinball.

#20715 2 years ago

In case my recent post was overshadowed...I have a near mint HUO RBION for trade. Does have a few mods.

#20716 2 years ago

Flight 2000. $1700

#20717 2 years ago

Looking to trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale a really nice DJ. Beautiful playfield, really nice cabinet, nice back glass. Play/sounds Had it pending but alas the deal fell through. Game is located near Wikes Barr...”
2021-09-07
Wilkes Barre, PA
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 724 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20718 2 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

We're heading to Londonderry NH this weekend for an amateur show

What kind of show is happening in Londonderry? ... if its pinball related how did I not know about this

And to keep my post on topic .... WTB TAF fully working for $800

#20719 2 years ago

Clicked my favorites, saw 47 posts here... Figured it was a RI vs NJ showdown, with some sort of Grinder discussion tossed in, maybe a buttplug or two.... Didn't disappoint O, sorry, to be on topic.... I have a pin for sale, well, one of these days. . brought it back from the dead, stripped it down, shopped it out then life got in the way....Should probably list it one of these days... anyway, Bally Eight Ball.... should be listed eventually. Carry on.

#20720 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Haha reminds me of that one Indy that's been on the Worcester CL for years. Anyone ever try to knock some sense into that guy?

I dont go on CL that much but I do see that INDY for sale and I'm sure they are waiting for someone to over pay for it.

I have been working on a Jokerz project past few months that was I was told it was fully working but when it was shipped to me it turned out to be non working project.

My wife found a pac-man project we picked up in RI. Ordered new cabinet decals and control panel overlay.

Purchased arcade 1up Marvel pin so far we are not impressed with it after waiting 6 months from order date.

#20721 2 years ago

That thing has been listed for four years at least...I think if he leaves it up for another ten the market may actually catch up to his asking price haha

Quoted from Pinash:

#20722 2 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Clicked my favorites, saw 47 posts here... Figured it was a RI vs NJ showdown, with some sort of Grinder discussion tossed in, maybe a buttplug or two.... Didn't disappoint O, sorry, to be on topic.... I have a pin for sale, well, one of these days. . brought it back from the dead, stripped it down, shopped it out then life got in the way....Should probably list it one of these days... anyway, Bally Eight Ball.... should be listed eventually. Carry on.

RI vs NJ “showdown”? NJ eats and shits out RI before breakfast, with the morning coffee. NY does same with NJ. Or used to anyway. NJ really stung on the way out, so we put a stop to that shit.

Now, somebody wanna sell me something? Deliver it to the NW Burbs of NYC, near the Hudson.

#20723 2 years ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:Hi all, looking for 1 working numeric 7 digit display for my Millionaire. My P3 display is gone. May also be interested in a partial or complete working display board. Let me know what you have! Thanks

Pm'ed.
I have a complete display board with only player one not working correctly (has same segment out all the way across). That display clearly has broken legs. I chose to get an entirely new display. The rest all work but some are and aren't original, the board has clearly been worked on.
Joe

#20724 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnDelNJ:

Anyone have a Flash near north NJ they’re looking to part with? Project preferred.
Thanks
John

I think i just saw one on facebook marketplace.

#20725 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

I think i just saw one on facebook marketplace.

That the one in Rockaway? I was second in line but first guy got it.

#20726 2 years ago

Home Use Only AC/DC Pro for trade. Will gladly send pictures to interested parties. Bone stock game, 2013 build and just under 700 plays. May cross 700 plays as I still fire it up once a week, if that makes a difference to you I'm probably not the right guy to make a deal with. Will change over for LEDs assuming the cost of doing this (just the LEDS, not labor) is commensurate with any trade numbers.

Can do 2 for 1, +/- $, I'm flexible. Game is located just south of Boston. If you can't transport I really don't want to drive more than 2 hours each way unless you're offering an insane deal. Honestly, that's a pretty hard limit. I drive enough for work that I don't need to be wearing the butt groove further into the driver's seat. If you're driving, eastbound and down baby! Drive as you see fit.

Anyways, titles I'm particularly interested in: Whirldwind, Taxi, High Speed, Pinbot, Getaway, Medieval Madness, Whitewater, Iron Maiden, DE GnR and the more desirable early Bally tables. Unshopped is fine. Projects to an extent are fine. No interest in EMs. Throw your ideas at me, gently. No Gottliebs. I'll be doing work around the yard this weekend so please give me time to respond to any DMs.

Thanks,

Joe

#20727 2 years ago

Under 24hrs.

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

RI vs NJ “showdown”? NJ eats and shits out RI before breakfast, with the morning coffee. NY does same with NJ. Or used to anyway. NJ really stung on the way out, so we put a stop to that shit.
Now, somebody wanna sell me something? Deliver it to the NW Burbs of NYC, near the Hudson.

#20728 2 years ago

PM sent

Quoted from Pinphila:

Flight 2000. $1700

#20729 2 years ago

Might be a far drive for some of you more North but figured some might be willing to drive to save $500 or more off NIB prices for a game that has no issues.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Brand new low plays perfect condition Stranger Things Pro. Completely stock except Cleland code. Only looking to sell the game no trades now.”
2021-06-02
York Haven, PA
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1108 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20730 2 years ago

Revenge from Mars listed in the Marketplace.

I’ll be in Middletown, NJ (exit 117 Parkway) Saturday the 19th and can bring with me if a deposit is sent.

#20731 2 years ago

Anyone thinking of selling a Metallica Premium?

#20732 2 years ago

Anyone thinking of selling a MET pro?

#20733 2 years ago

Jurassic Park - The Lost World F/S. Fully shopped with premium LEDS installed and CR2032 battery on mpu. Beautiful inside and out PM for pics and/or video.

#20734 2 years ago

A quick shout out if you're jonesing for a newer (2000s-current) Stern or some '90s classics and can't get anything in this cutthroat market, rent from @the96stang! Been renting from him since I think February now, good games, good prices, and Brian is a top notch dude.

#20735 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

A quick shout out if you're jonesing for a newer (2000s-current) Stern or some '90s classics and can't get anything in this cutthroat market, rent from the96stang! Been renting from him since I think February now, good games, good prices, and Brian is a top notch dude.

I was just glad to knock out that issue on your Alice Cooper!

#20736 2 years ago

Looking for iron maiden premium or EHOH Premium if someone wants to trade for a Wonka Standard modded up.

#20737 2 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Gameplan Sharpshooter playfield--very nice condition (one of the best I've seen of this title). Partially populated. Missing plastics, pop caps, drop target cages, kicker & pop...”
2023-02-11
Saratoga Springs, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1245 times

#20738 2 years ago
Quoted from JKirby:

Home Use Only AC/DC Pro for trade. Will gladly send pictures to interested parties. Bone stock game, 2013 build and just under 700 plays. May cross 700 plays as I still fire it up once a week, if that makes a difference to you I'm probably not the right guy to make a deal with. Will change over for LEDs assuming the cost of doing this (just the LEDS, not labor) is commensurate with any trade numbers.
Can do 2 for 1, +/- $, I'm flexible. Game is located just south of Boston. If you can't transport I really don't want to drive more than 2 hours each way unless you're offering an insane deal. Honestly, that's a pretty hard limit. I drive enough for work that I don't need to be wearing the butt groove further into the driver's seat. If you're driving, eastbound and down baby! Drive as you see fit.
Anyways, titles I'm particularly interested in: Whirldwind, Taxi, High Speed, Pinbot, Getaway, Medieval Madness, Whitewater, Iron Maiden, DE GnR and the more desirable early Bally tables. Unshopped is fine. Projects to an extent are fine. No interest in EMs. Throw your ideas at me, gently. No Gottliebs. I'll be doing work around the yard this weekend so please give me time to respond to any DMs.
Thanks,
Joe

I keep reading all this business about self-care, so here I am, giving myself a bump.

#20739 2 years ago

Just in case it got lost in the shuffle...

#20740 2 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO Stranger Things pro for a GoTG close to me (I am an hour north of DC in WV). Has a shaker and the Pinstadium UV kit. The Stern UV kit is paid and on order and could be included for a nicely modded GoTG.

I'm willing to drive a few hours and I'll be in Middletown, NJ Saturday the 19th for a family party. So I could bring Stranger Things with me, but you'd need to come meet me.

#20741 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Looking to trade my HUO Stranger Things pro for a GoTG close to me (I am an hour north of DC in WV). Has a shaker and the Pinstadium UV kit. The Stern UV kit is paid and on order and could be included for a nicely modded GoTG.
I'm willing to drive a few hours and I'll be in Middletown, NJ Saturday the 19th for a family party. So I could bring Stranger Things with me, but you'd need to come meet me.

I would consider buying the ST and picking it up in Morristown if you don’t find your trade.

#20742 2 years ago

I would consider buying the ST and picking it up in Morristown if you don’t find your trade.

You mean Middletown? I can't drive 4 hours up to a family party and then leave to deliver a pinball machine. That ain't gonna fly. Only bringing it if I'm bringing back a GoTG.

#20743 2 years ago

Looking for stern pro LCDs to add to my rental fleet.

Open to anything but top of the list is deadpool, JP, and Mando.
Munsters is also a possibility.

Less mods the better.

#20744 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Willy Wonka SE with Mods. Has shaker, art blades, factory mod, shooter rod and plate. Game plays great and is in amazing shape. See pictures attached. Only nitpick I would po...”
2021-06-08
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 511 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just posted my modded Willy Wonka SE. Would prefer a trade(especially Iron Maiden/Elvira) but would listen to offers on newer games.

#20745 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

You mean Middletown? I can't drive 4 hours up to a family party and then leave to deliver a pinball machine. That ain't gonna fly. Only bringing it if I'm bringing back a GoTG.

My bad! I probably read Morristown because it’s 40 mins from me! I’ve never even heard of Middletown. It it’s like, 2 hours from me I see, way south. Still possible I guess, if you are looking to sell.

#20746 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Looking to trade my HUO Stranger Things pro for a GoTG close to me (I am an hour north of DC in WV).

Dang. Wish you were nearby!

#20747 2 years ago

My bad! I probably read Morristown because it’s 40 mins from me! I’ve never even heard of Middletown. It it’s like, 2 hours from me I see, way south. Still possible I guess, if you are looking to sell.

It’s only an 1:30 or so from you. Off 117 on the parkway. It’s on the coast.

#20748 2 years ago

Would be interested in a Led Zeppelin Pro if anybody's thinking of letting theirs go. Not sure what the price point is for a used Stern Pro in this market since they're still readily available, but, ya know, hit me with your best shot.

#20749 2 years ago

I should be finishing up with my Medieval Madness PF swap/restoration this week. I'll have some parts that I'll be letting go of to help recoup some of my costs. Basically when I do a swap or top side tear down I replace everything on my machines even if the original stuff was ok.

My original and decent PF great for restoration or as is.

Ramps good condition, I didn't see any cracks, etc, but will give closer inspection later on this week.

Plastics good condition, one inlane was broken and I bought a replacement that I never installed.

Cabinet decals. I bought them from a collector, they were missing the coin door decal. I wasn't happy with the quality, but might be a good deal for someone if you only need one side or head decals, etc

I figured I would post here first before making an ad. Let me know if any of it can be of use to you. I'm going to try and assess the condition of everything and figure out pricing today or tomorrow.

#20750 2 years ago

When for sale threads become WTB threads, you know prices aren’t coming down anytime soon........I see this everywhere on Pinside. I miss the days of more supply than demand.

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 415 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/415?hl=chrispoint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.