IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 413 of 608.
#20601 2 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

The fact that you have a gagball & lube is concerning! Lol

I buy in bulk

#20602 2 years ago

I don't want to flame the fires or anything but I just want it to be known that some of the nicest pinball enthusiasts I have met come from New Jersey and the surrounding areas.

#20603 2 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:I don't want to flame the fires or anything but I just want it to be known that some of the nicest pinball enthusiasts I have met come from New Jersey and the surrounding areas.

Western Vermont Ass Kisser.

#20604 2 years ago

Is it Vermont's turn to rise up and take over this thread and derail it with nonsense?

Great!

Actually, I came here to say that my Stern WWE is now off the market. Thanks for the offers. I've decided to hold it for a potential buyer a few weeks down the road. If he ultimately says no, I'll put it back up.

#20605 2 years ago

Parts - For Sale
The Shadow Archived
Used, good condition - “Shadow is very good condition Flippers have been rebuilt w new bats Sanctum target has been replaced w new brick target & switch Previous owner solder trough wire directly to ...”
2021-05-25
, NH
4,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 195 times

#20606 2 years ago

Have an empty slot. looking for a Stern Classic or a super nice 1970's Gotlieb EM

#20608 2 years ago

Follow that link and read the first question....
FLOL

#20609 2 years ago

Still looking for a BSD, or maybe even a Diner or Dr. Who. Could trade my Dredd or JM. Just wanna change the lineup a bit.

#20610 2 years ago

I'm trying to organize and free up some space. I have a bunch of DMDs that I'll never use. I'd like to keep one backup of each type, don't really care which one. Let me know what you are interested in and I'll work out a price.

(2) Perfect working DMD- 1 Stern, one Cherry. Both with metal brackets
(1) Almost perfect DMD- XPIN, has something weird on the far right column, wouldn't be noticeable in game play.
(2) Working but with issues. Either needs warm up time, some dim pixels, etc.

(2) Brand New modern Stern DMDs- These came out of my NIB Metallica and Tron. Color DMDs were installed right away.

(2) Used Modern Stern, perfectly working

I'd prefer local pickup, these things are pretty fragile. I do have some Color DMD boxes I could ship in, but I don't want to be responsible if they don't make it.

#20611 2 years ago

Hollywood Heat- Mostly LED, silicone rings, uninstalled brand new spare ramp. Super clean boards. PM for more details and pics. Planned on bringing it to Pintastic but I need the space and the cash. $1,500

#20612 2 years ago

Parts - For Sale
The Shadow Archived
Used, good condition - “Shadow is very good condition Flippers have been rebuilt w new bats Sanctum target has been replaced w new brick target & switch Previous owner solder trough wire directly to ...”
2021-05-25
, NH
4,600 (OBO)
Viewed: 195 times

#20613 2 years ago

Looking for a trade but will sell

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I got this game in a trade and it was in bad shape. The playfield has a small amount of ware but cleaned up nicely and I covered the spots with some mylar. It was a good Pandemic P...”
2021-05-29
Folsom, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 247 times

#20614 2 years ago

Wtb/looking for the following:

Any Gottlieb system 80 widebody.
Black knight (any condition)
Comet (any condition)

#20615 2 years ago

Just posted my nice F14 for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This F14 is in good players condition. Playfield has usual wear, cabinet is in very good condition for the title. Game is partially LED’d. Boards have had some repair in the past...”
2021-05-29
Macungie, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 564 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20616 2 years ago

Good Morning Everyone.

I am still looking for an Addams Family. This, according to everyone that says it does not need to be remade, is the most common pinball machine and one of the easiest to acquire.

Any and all problems are fine - please let me know what you have. If you have some buried project you'll never get to let me take it off your hands. If you have one collecting dust you don't play anymore... let me take that off your hands. Your game will be played and loved. Not looking to flip it and I'm not looking to restore it - I just like to play pinball.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “As the title says I am looking for an Addams Family. Player's condition and a few battle scars are all fine. I like some wear and tear on a game as it gives it character. I'm al...”
2021-05-07
Norwich, CT
Wanted
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 77 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20617 2 years ago

T2 for sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale Terminator 2: Judgment Day Williams, 1991 $3,500 obo Re-Import (Italy), Here is what I did to it since I have had it and have almost 40 hours into it. Slingshot Plastics...”
2021-05-30
Pittsburgh, PA
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 559 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20618 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Shadow is very good condition Flippers have been rebuilt w new bats Sanctum target has been replaced w new brick target & switch Previous owner solder trough wire directly to ...”
2021-05-30
, NH
4,400 (OBO)
Viewed: 440 times
Contributed to Pinside

Fixed ad, was trying to trade for AC/DC Pro VE.
Willing to sell out right.

#20619 2 years ago

Hi all, first time posting in this thread. Recently sold one of my EMs to make space and am now looking to upgrade. Exciting times!
I'm considering a couple very solid options offered by a friend at the moment, but would really love to add a Data East Jurassic Park or Police Force to the lineup if at all possible. If anybody has any leads on either for a decent price I'd really appreciate a heads up!
I know JPs pop up fairly regularly so it's probably just a matter of me needing to be patient, but... I have a pinball-sized space in my basement... and it needs pinball...

#20620 2 years ago
Quoted from somenerd:

Hi all, first time posting in this thread. Recently sold one of my EMs to make space and am now looking to upgrade. Exciting times!
I'm considering a couple very solid options offered by a friend at the moment, but would really love to add a Data East Jurassic Park or Police Force to the lineup if at all possible. If anybody has any leads on either for a decent price I'd really appreciate a heads up!
I know JPs pop up fairly regularly so it's probably just a matter of me needing to be patient, but... I have a pinball-sized space in my basement... and it needs pinball...

One just got listed in CT.....

#20621 2 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:Machine - For Sale

Shadow, The

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Shadow is very good condition
Flippers have been rebuilt w new bats
Sanctum target has been replaced w new brick target & switch
Previous owner solder trough wire directly to ...”

9 hours ago

Goffstown, NH

4,400 (OBO)

Madmax541

Fixed ad, was trying to trade for AC/DC Pro VE.
Willing to sell out right.

Joe Kirby from Betson just listed an AC/DC pro on the BPA.

#20622 2 years ago

Where is the bpa now that yahoo groups is gone?

#20623 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Joe Kirby from Betson just listed an AC/DC pro on the BPA.

BPA is still a thing?

#20624 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Where is the bpa now that yahoo groups is gone?

Quoted from Irishbastard:

BPA is still a thing?

It's hardly a thing, it's very quiet. They moved to Google Groups when Yahoo Groups shut down. I don't think everyone followed.

#20625 2 years ago

Sorcerer booting project. 1k
Baby pac booting project 1k
Mystery castle plays great 5k.
Transformers pro with some nice tasteful mods sold

Will trade.

#20626 2 years ago

Any WPC projects out there you want to part ways with?

#20627 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Transformers pro with some nice tasteful mods 3,750.

Wishlisted: 2018-01-18

That’s how long I’ve wanted one. And I just unloaded it in my garage. Thanks Brian, for the smooth and easy deal.

#20628 2 years ago

Looking for a slugfest in the dmv area. Will buy in practically any condition (no water damage).

Heck I might drive to New Jersey for one.

I’d drive to Rhode Island for one too. Maybe.

Mike

#20629 2 years ago

Still looking for a Black knight project, heck I’ll take two of them, don’t be shy.

#20630 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Still looking for a Black knight project, heck I’ll take two of them, don’t be shy.

Dude have you for real owned 450+ machines?

#20631 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Dude have you for real owned 450+ machines?

That doesn’t include the multiples/doubles, it’s well over 700.

#20632 2 years ago

Looking for a stern LCD pro game or two. What do you have?

#20633 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is a HUO BKSOR LE #80 (the original Black Knight came out in 1980). I'm the original owner and it has been in my basement since it was opened. It currently has about 750 pla...”
2021-06-01
Pittsford, NY
9,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1067 times
Contributed to Pinside

Need to sell my BKSOR LE with topper to make space

#20634 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

That doesn’t include the multiples/doubles, it’s well over 700.

Damn that’s incredible

#20635 2 years ago

Wake the dead.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hello all! $4800 firm. Absolutely amazing machine! Plays perfectly. Head and body is without flaw. Cleland 1.60 code installed. So good. I did a complete top side tear down. Cl...”
2021-06-01
West Deptford, NJ
4,800 (Firm)
Viewed: 869 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks everyone!

, Bill

#20636 2 years ago

Just passed fast Eddie on 287 North in Morristown. Who’s getting a delivery?

#20637 2 years ago

I know 287. I used to take that to Denville, NJ for work a few times a year.

#20638 2 years ago

LZ premium with 76 plays price drop $7200 posted reduced price here before in the market place

see add and pics in Market, bought NIB, has shaker motor. Looks and plays like new. No spinner issues

#20639 2 years ago

Any of you Dancing Queens ready to sell me your Gottlieb Roller Disco? Have cash, will travel.

#20640 2 years ago

Looking for a World Cup Soccer close to Philly burbs.

#20641 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Looking for a World Cup Soccer close to Philly burbs.

One went up on Mr Pinball this morning, not sure about location. Good Luck

#20642 2 years ago

Looking to possibly move Tommy and/or Dredd and cash+/-.

Both have no playfield wear I can see. Both play great. Dredd has a cracked plastic above the subway and a post at the same entrance, which I have the replacement for. Both have toppers and Dredd has the Deadworld mod, uninstalled.

Looking for Deadpool Pro, Ghostbusters Pro, JJP GNR SE, maybe Houdini, Batman '66, AIQ. Got an idea, send me a PM.

#20643 2 years ago

Have a damn near mint RBION with some mods I'm interested in trading. Has lighted speakers, side art blades, headphones jack kit and backbox flasher mod (not installed). Happy to add cash as needed. Whatcha got? Interested in TWD, STLE, BKSOR, TMNT, LZ, Stranger Things and others.

#20644 2 years ago

Deleted

#20646 2 years ago

Listed a 1964 Williams Stop-N-Go the other day, if anyone's looking for a funkier and not-so-common EM to add to their lineup at what I hope is a reasonable price.

Machine - For Sale
Stop 'N' Go Archived
As is - “Need to make room in the basement so I'm selling my Williams STOP-N-GO electromechanical pinball machine. Machine isn't in the best cosmetic condition but still plays great and is ...”
2021-06-01
Littleton, MA
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 256 times

#20647 2 years ago

Is it just me or has the hobby of collecting, buying, fixing, playing and selling pins finally “ jumped the shark”. I think it has...

#20648 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Is it just me or has the hobby of collecting, buying, fixing, playing and selling pins finally “ jumped the shark”. I think it has...

interesting observation? what makes you say that? not that I disagree.

#20649 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

It’s all greed now.

#20650 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Personally, I'm done for now with the used pin market and will decide between a NIB stern or spookey. I'm not supporting pinflation.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 413 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/413?hl=antennaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.