IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 412 of 608.
#20551 2 years ago

Fully populated Nos Williams Big Gun playfield. All parts top and bottom and playfield never installed in a game. Brand new! $1k

#20552 2 years ago

I have a Stern WWE that I'm about to put up on the market place with a build date of 2017.

Going to ask for $3500 firm.

No pics yet.

Added over 3 years ago:

#20554 2 years ago

Looking for a HUO second owner IMDN Prem w/ about 1000 plays.

#20555 2 years ago

What a coincidence, I am too.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

#20556 2 years ago

Alright, I just won’t list anything in here anymore. Didn’t realize this was the New Jersey jerkoff thread now.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Quoted from jkashani:

What a coincidence, I am too.

#20557 2 years ago

I'm looking around for an Avengers IQ Premium. Prefer HUO with no playfield issues. I wasn't looking to do trades (cash is easier), but my nice TZ will be coming up soon. And if there is something else I own that sounds appealing, I'm always open to chatting seeing I'm the one looking for the AIQ.

#20558 2 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Fully populated Nos Williams Big Gun playfield. All parts top and bottom and playfield never installed in a game. Brand new! $1k

Wow...now that's how you do a playfield swap! Killer deal. Wish I owned one.

#20559 2 years ago

Lighten up tough guy it’s only pinball and it’s always fun. Start a lemon puss Rhode Island thread if you can’t take a joke.

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Alright, I just won’t list anything in here anymore. Didn’t realize this was the New Jersey jerkoff thread now.

#20560 2 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Pm sent!

#20561 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

A much better plan than your original plan to make multiple accounts and rage spam Pinside

#20562 2 years ago

That’s cute, let it go man. You guys intentionally nuked and derailed this thread over the past year. It’s a joke now, congrats. I’m out.

Quoted from yzfguy:

A much better plan than your original plan to make multiple accounts and rage spam Pinside

#20563 2 years ago

Good riddance bunghole. And keep on sending me pm’s saying to go eff myself.

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:That’s cute, let it go man. You guys intentionally nuked and derailed this thread over the past year. It’s a joke now, congrats. I’m out.

#20564 2 years ago

oh, the internet...

#20565 2 years ago

Can we stay on topic please.

#20566 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Been using vpx/popper for a couple of years now; grateful for the developers. Tables have great physics lighting some with 4K support & free comes very close to the real experience.
I’ve found that if you like a table in vpx you’re going to love the physical one!

Quoted from acedanger:

HEP is over-rated

Quoted from acedanger:

Not impressed. That’s cool he does amazing work. I’m just not into my games looking like museum pieces I just play them

Quoted from acedanger:

Dude totally get it he polishes every screw. Thanks

Quoted from acedanger:

Price my brother price. Don’t get me wrong if you have the scratch to afford hep cool cool!!! But personally I’d rather save that money. The old saying close enough for rock n roll.

Quoted from acedanger:

Totally agree. My apologies. It’s like two hens fighting over cock or something.

And then, the punch line....

Quoted from acedanger:

#20568 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And then, the punch line....

Bravo. Bravo. I love that u love me. Kisses

#20569 2 years ago

Anybody want to buy the NFT for the last few OT posts?

Gotta list something for sale, after all

#20570 2 years ago

The funny thing is, I had listed something for sale.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Anybody want to buy the NFT for the last few OT posts?
Gotta list something for sale, after all

#20571 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

That’s cute, let it go man. You guys intentionally nuked and derailed this thread over the past year. It’s a joke now, congrats. I’m out.

I'm guessing you're not out.

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The funny thing is, I had listed something for sale.

And..... You're not "out"

#20572 2 years ago

I’ve got everyone from NJ on ignore so if you’ve got something to say you’re just screaming into the void.

#20573 2 years ago

LZ premium with shaker bought NIB, 76 plays, asking 7400.00

#20574 2 years ago

For sale...in a for sale thread! Can NJ be adults about it?

Machine - For Sale
HUO IMDN PREM Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner HUO IMDN premium. About 1000 plays, all four flippers recently rebuilt with new coil stops, sleeves, plungers and link assemblies. Newton balls and auto launch per...”
2021-05-27
Providence, RI
7,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 1609 times
Watch the following posts to find out!

#20583 2 years ago

Going to be listing a few games soon, including a shopped (with custom Titan kit), polished and working Silverball Mania. PF has some wear in the center. Cab is in great shape. $800

#20584 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Going to be listing a few games soon, including a shopped (with custom Titan kit), polished and working Silverball Mania. PF has some wear in the center. Cab is in great shape. $800

Girlfriends favorite game. If I didn't have one I'd be all over it. Good price as always. GLWTS.

#20585 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Here I am thinking my price was good for a booting game and then Colson comes out and gives a better price on a shopped game with titans. Great price and GLWTS

#20586 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Where I grew up we called them sandwiches, not grinders of hoagies. Just sandwiches.

#20587 2 years ago

Curious, is there going to be an RI vs NJ, battle to the death, cage fight at Pinfest? If so, I'll bring the gagball and lube

#20588 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Here I am thinking my price was good for a booting game and then Colson comes out and gives a better price on a shopped game with titans. Great price and GLWTS

And they will both likely sit because not everyone realizes all the people that bought cheaper games have long since left.

They all jumped out once project SS games were fetching $1500 - $2k, and every other game was selling for $5000+.

I had to wait quite a few hours even practically giving away a playing $350 Disco Fever in great shape. Two years ago that game would’ve been gone in 10 minutes.

Sad. But all the people who jacked everything could probably care less that they hurt the hobby significantly. I’d like to slap them all in the face.

#20589 2 years ago

Buyer just backed out of my afm se so it’s back on the market. Ad is in the market place.

#20590 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

And I polished all of the playfield metal.

#20591 2 years ago

Just sent you a text. Jersey Rules!

Quoted from Lermods:

Buyer just backed out of my afm se so it’s back on the market. Ad is in the market place.

#20592 2 years ago

Please patronize the New Jersey void no judgement thread. All are welcome.

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’ve got everyone from NJ on ignore so if you’ve got something to say you’re just screaming into the void.

#20593 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And they will both likely sit because not everyone realizes all the people that bought cheaper games have long since left.

We’re still here. Personally I can’t do it anymore because space is at a premium. When something comes in, something else needs to go out.

And speaking of space being at a premium, I’m looking for an AIQ Premium. I wanted to make sure that wasn’t lost in the pissing contest.

#20594 2 years ago

New in box Stranger Things LE with NIB UV kit. Will not separate don’t ask. $11k

#20595 2 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

New in box Stranger Things LE with NIB UV kit. Will not separate don’t ask. $11k

Good price considering the prices weve seen them for lately

#20596 2 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Curious, is there going to be an RI vs NJ, battle to the death, cage fight at Pinfest? If so, I'll bring the gagball and lube

LMAO .

#20597 2 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

The fact that you have a gagball & lube is concerning! Lol

#20598 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You should swap out that Black Hole for a Space Invaders, I hear it was a home owned unit.

#20599 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

sale pending again.

#20600 2 years ago

NIB Elvira HoH Premium, available for pickup today in Monmouth County NJ, see ad in marketplace

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 412 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/412 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.