IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 410 of 607.
#20451 2 years ago

Still looking for an Addams Family -- is anyone on the fence about selling one or know of a friend that may be looking to sell?

Players condition is fine - I'm happy to put some work into it if need be.

I know someone out there must have one collecting dust and they could convert it to some cash to buy something new.

#20452 2 years ago

Guys just wondering what some of the 90’s Data-East tables go for? I’m gonna be buying my first pin once I get enough dough saved and I really like some of them. I’ve been trying a bunch of tables on VPX to get a feel of what I really like in a table. I really love World Cup 94 too with the goalie and spinning ball. I’m a big hockey fan and wish I could somehow reskin the table and replace the spinning soccer ball with a puck and switch out the goalie to look like a hockey goalie. Sorry I’m dreaming out loud.

#20453 2 years ago

Selling my judge dredd. Players condition, deadworld mod and motor rebuilt by PBR. Game is located in Milford MA. I am not there so unable to post any pictures. $2500 firm would consider trade +cash for a Jurassic park

#20454 2 years ago

Looking for a system 11 or 11a mpu in working condition. PM if anyone has one for sale.

#20455 2 years ago

Baby Pac is for sale. $1,500...

#20456 2 years ago
Quoted from SynthHead:

Guys just wondering what some of the 90’s Data-East tables go for?

Low 2s for some of the non-DMD titles (laser war, monday night football, etc), high 3s for a Jurassic park, or 6+ for a GNR. Good bang-for-your-buck with Last Action Hero & Lethal Weapon (around $3k).

For your first machine...don't buy a project. Get something fully working that you can play before you buy. Good luck!

#20458 2 years ago
Quoted from SynthHead:

Guys just wondering what some of the 90’s Data-East tables go for? I’m gonna be buying my first pin once I get enough dough saved and I really like some of them. I’ve been trying a bunch of tables on VPX to get a feel of what I really like in a table. I really love World Cup 94 too with the goalie and spinning ball. I’m a big hockey fan and wish I could somehow reskin the table and replace the spinning soccer ball with a puck and switch out the goalie to look like a hockey goalie. Sorry I’m dreaming out loud.

Since you like hockey, also consider the below titles:
Bobby Orr Power Play
Ice Fever
Olympic Hockey (em)

#20459 2 years ago

Going to be putting up an Aerosmith Pro, Star Wars comic Pro and Jurassic Park Pro soon. Mainly looking for trades but open to outright sales also.

#20460 2 years ago

Attention New England Pinball Hoarders....

Still looking for one of the following (the less mods, the better)
Aerosmith Pro
Metallica Pro
AC/DC Pro Vault
Kiss Pro
LZ Pro
JP Pro
maybe Stern POTC

#20461 2 years ago

If only you had said Star wars pro. Doh!

Quoted from homersimpson007:

Attention New England Pinball Hoarders....
Still looking for one of the following (the less mods, the better)
Aerosmith Pro
Metallica Pro
AC/DC Pro Vault
Kiss Pro
LZ Pro
JP Pro
maybe Stern POTC

#20462 2 years ago

Possibly open to selling / trading the following:

Munsters Limited Edition with Stern Topper, Stern Shooter Rod, Speaker Light Kit and other mods. Great condition with Cliffy's installed.

World Cup Soccer with ColorDMD, all new plastics, new soccer ball and many other new parts including some ramps and habit trails. Also has a Playfield protector installed (can be easily removed). Full Cliffy set installed

Would consider trades for Premium or LE versions of: Stern Jurassic Park, Deadpool or Stranger, +/-cash as needed.

Regards
Ed

#20463 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Low 2s for some of the non-DMD titles (laser war, monday night football, etc), high 3s for a Jurassic park, or 6+ for a GNR. Good bang-for-your-buck with Last Action Hero & Lethal Weapon (around $3k).
For your first machine...don't buy a project. Get something fully working that you can play before you buy. Good luck!

Awesome! Thanks so much. I’m gonna check them out tonight after the hockey game on VPX. Appreciate you taking the time to reply too. Thanks to Bluespin too for the hockey recommendations.

#20464 2 years ago

JJP Guns and Roses SE - 70 plays, mint. No mods. $7300.

#20465 2 years ago

Anybody want this Disco Fever I picked up last weekend? I paid $350, and I grabbed it to maybe pull a few parts I needed for another game. I expected it to be a basket case.

But this thing may be HUO, it’s in great shape. Cab is excellent. BG does have some flaking, and PF has some minor swirls. But neither horrible by any stretch. Not a game I would want to take things out of though...so I could use the slot back.

I already cleaned and polished the legs, adjusted some switches and got the sound working. Displays are a little wonky at times, but it is fully working. Figured I’d offer it out instead of storing it.

I’ll pass it on for the same price, $350 to someone else if they want it.

#20466 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody want this Disco Fever I picked up last weekend? I paid $350, and I grabbed it to maybe pull a few parts I needed for another game. I expected it to be a basket case.
But this thing may be HUO, it’s in great shape. Cab is excellent. BG does have some flaking, and PF has some minor swirls. But neither horrible by any stretch. Not a game I would want to take things out of though...so I could use the slot back.
I already cleaned and polished the legs, adjusted some switches and got the sound working. Displays are a little wonky at times, but it is fully working. Figured I’d offer it out instead of storing it.

I actually know someone who was looking to get in the hobby a while back - that would be perfect for them.

#20467 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

I actually know someone who was looking to get in the hobby a while back - that would be perfect for them.

Definitely a good first game to get your feet wet. Solid state games for under $500 are unheard of these days. Especially one that’s relatively nice.

Some people think even project games should start at 2500 bucks. ^^^

#20468 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

What parts do you need? I know someone who parted one out a while ago...

#20469 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

What parts do you need? I know someone who parted one out a while ago...

I need parts for a Gorgar. Including a coin door. I’ll PM you a list. Thanks Zach.

#20470 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Definitely a good first game to get your feet wet. Solid state games for under $500 are unheard of these days. Especially one that’s relatively nice.

Great deal...cool oddball game I’d probably stick regular flippers in it and see how it plays

#20471 2 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Never mind. I may be selling off the rest of my collection: IMDN PRO, GB PRO, and RG.
Will post official listing when I determine what I’m doing. So far, it looks like that’s what I’m going to be forced into.

Pending local sale on GB

#20472 2 years ago

Baby pac is sold. Thanks for all of the interest.

#20473 2 years ago

I just listed my Metallica Pro and Wonka Standard.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Wonka standard. Home use only. Perfect condition. No play field issues. Stock with no mods. 1300 games played and built January 2020. Walk out basement. I can help with loading. Fu...”
2021-05-22
Bethlehem, PA
7,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 584 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO Metallica Pro. Perfect condition. No issues at all. Mylared Sparky magnet. Titan rubbers. Plastic protectors. Sparky Air ball guard. I can send specific pictures if ...”
2021-05-22
Bethlehem, PA
5,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 298 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20474 2 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Sound & power panel for the body cabinet of Williams System 3-4 games with an untested type 1 sound board. $30 for shipping.”
2021-11-07
Ballston Spa, NY
35 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 249 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also have sound boards, master displays, and a test fixture:

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “7 untested williams system 3-6 master display boards, $15/each 1 master display with broken glass nipple, $5 Or, take the whole box of master displays for $60. --- The cost of ...”
2023-09-17
Ballston Spa, NY
15 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1328 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Williams System 3-6 test fixture with an MPU, driver board, power supply board, master display, and 3 score displays. Includes panel, harness, display board, and 2 displays to ada...”
2021-07-17
Ballston Spa, NY
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 539 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20475 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Gonna be picking up a mostly working project Disco Fever. Asking a modest 3k OBRO. No lowballs. I know what I have.
Pics on the tailgate incoming.

#20476 2 years ago

Looking for an AFM SE or LE.

#20477 2 years ago

Guys how rare is a No Fear table? I was playing it last night on VPX and fell in love with it. I just love how the shots are on it. Man I was up till 3am last night and didn’t even realize it was that late. I was having such a blast. I’m assuming it’s way up there for price though since its a Williams table.

#20478 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Gonna be picking up a mostly working project Disco Fever. Asking a modest 3k OBRO. No lowballs. I know what I have.
Pics on the tailgate incoming.

Does it have legs? Because if it has legs I'm not interested.

#20479 2 years ago
Quoted from SynthHead:

Guys how rare is a No Fear table? I was playing it last night on VPX and fell in love with it. I just love how the shots are on it. Man I was up till 3am last night and didn’t even realize it was that late. I was having such a blast. I’m assuming it’s way up there for price though since its a Williams table.

Not rare, and a good bang for the buck.

Should be ~$1800, but in today’s crazy market, I’d expect to pay ~$2500 for one in decent condition. Expect a decent playfield and faded cab.

#20480 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Possibly open to selling / trading the following:
Munsters Limited Edition with Stern Topper, Stern Shooter Rod, Speaker Light Kit and other mods. Great condition with Cliffy's installed.
World Cup Soccer with ColorDMD, all new plastics, new soccer ball and many other new parts including some ramps and habit trails. Also has a Playfield protector installed (can be easily removed). Full Cliffy set installed
Would consider trades for Premium or LE versions of: Stern Jurassic Park, Deadpool or Stranger, +/-cash as needed.
Regards
Ed

Excellent seller! And really good dude.

#20481 2 years ago

For the longest time, NF was the best bang for your buck pin, and brutally fast

#20482 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Should be ~$1800, but in today’s crazy market, I’d expect to pay ~$2500 for one in decent condition. Expect a decent playfield and faded cab.

Oh man that’s not bad at all for what I was expecting to hear. I said this already but I really love all the different shots and the third flipper on top. I’m gonna have to really keep my eye out. I’m in Rhode Island if anything happens to pop up. Thanks.

#20483 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

$2500 hahahahahahahahaha

#20484 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I got into pinball a year ago. If the machine works I'll buy it. I haven't really repaired any pinball machines yet, so I would like a working machine. I'm only 2 hours away. Thx

#20485 2 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

$2500 hahahahahahahahaha

Seriously? Is No Fear the next big title? I’m in the wrong hobby.

Here’s a HEP No Fear listed this year for $5K.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/103930

#20486 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Seriously? Is No Fear the next big title? I’m in the wrong hobby.
Here’s a HEP No Fear listed this year for $5K.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/103930

Everything is going up man. Sucks

#20487 2 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Everything is going up man. Sucks

But not everybody is buying it. And I'll keep my opinions of people who do buy overpriced games to myself.

#20488 2 years ago
Quoted from SynthHead:

I know two people in NY who have mentioned maybe selling theirs if you're interested. Idk what they'd be looking for tho

#20489 2 years ago

Looking for a GB pro, JP Prem or IMDN Pro or Prem

#20490 2 years ago

TNA for sale!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “FS is a nice TNA with under 300 plays. - has multiple sets of plastic protectors - knocker - washers under posts - shaker Uninstalled mods: - shaker - playfield decals - upgraded...”
2021-05-22
Wayland, MA
Archived after: 167 days
Viewed: 630 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20491 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

But not everybody is buying it. And I'll keep my opinions of people who do buy overpriced games to myself.

30 year old used games are costing the same as NIB Sterns. Ill stick with the NIB games. i say that but last week bought a project game for 1500 that 2 years ago would have been 700.

#20492 2 years ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

I'm not going to lie - I was tempted, but my ability to arrange a weekend to rent or borrow a vehicle to get it was not looking good.

When your that close we could definitely figure out delivery ...next time

#20493 2 years ago

Nowadays NF is a 2800 - 3500 btw doesn’t get the love it deserves miss mine.

#20494 2 years ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Excellent seller! And really good dude.

Thanks Chris! Good luck in your search for an AFM, great game!

Deal with confidence with Chris...really great guy who has been bitten by the pinball bug!

#20495 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Nowadays NF is a 2800 - 3500 btw doesn’t get the love it deserves miss mine.

There was a NF for sale in Rhode Island back in the beginning of the CV19 Pand.
I would have bought, had times been any more normal...and it was a bargain too.
----------------------------------------------------------

Ads coming later for GOTG, WPT, Gottlieb Totem(Pascal incl.), and maybe one or two more.
Feel free to PM me if interested...prices will be competitive, but more fair than the new normal which I find repulsive.

#20496 2 years ago

Ok, I normally don't like to talk bad about a particular title, but NF gets boring really fast. The game is fairly easy, not exactly deep rules, and would be bad to have in a small collection. I'm not a stellar player and when I had one, I found it very easy. Talking Bonehead is cool and the speed ramp is fun (good luck fixing it if it breaks) but it's just not a game with long stay power. If they are going for $3k range then that should be a hard pass.

#20497 2 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

When your that close we could definitely figure out delivery ...next time

I'll keep an eye open

#20498 2 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Selling my MS-66 Escalera w/ big wheel attachment. Works fine but due to my bulkhead stair configuration I've struggled to use it for pins without a second person (which defeats the purpose). $1,800 - and I will donate to Pinside upon sale. Also willing to trade for pins.

I do like some of the Sega/Data east stuff and older Williams titles but prefer new(er) machines and have cash to round out a deal.

To be consistent with pinflation I considered adding a Color DMD and a few LEDs to it and listing for $5k just to see what happens but... you know...

Eastern Connecticut region.

#20499 2 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

There was a NF for sale in Rhode Island back in the beginning of the CV19 Pand.
I would have bought, had times been any more normal...and it was a bargain too.

That was mine. Weirdly enough didn't fly out the door at $2500. It was a pretty nice one too. I think ramps just became available for this title. It's fairly easy and straightforward but still very satisfying to get to the the wizard mode. Especially the first time it happens. There are always ways to make the game harder.

#20500 2 years ago
Quoted from SynthHead:

Guys how rare is a No Fear table? I was playing it last night on VPX and fell in love with it...

As a former virtual pin owner, I thought it might be good to chime in real quick. I loved the virtual pin, and played a lot of great games (including NF) over time on it (shout-out to the people that make those tables).

That being said, I would highly recommend playing the real game you're interested in before jumping and buying it based on a virtual pin experience. No matter how good the games are on VPX and other virtual pin formats, the real thing is different. Some vastly so, some less so. I would find a No Fear (or whatever game you like) and play it some before throwing cash down on it. Good luck with your first pin purchase! And second, and third... The addiction is real.

There are 30,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 410 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/410?hl=unlockpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.