IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 409 of 604.
#20401 2 years ago

Not listed yet. Gauging interest first then will prioritize getting pictures and additional details.

Working Blackout 1250.00
Has new style flipper mechs
mpu, sound/speech, power supply, sol/lamp driver boards rebuilt by Eugene marsh
Nice PF
backglass has crackling/missing paint in spots but presentable with strategically placed LED's
has a few feature lights out which appear to be a matrix issue. I was close but other priorities emerged and it got shelved. There is a thread here about it.

Flash Project 600.00
Complete ( pretty sure but will need to get it out of my store room for more details
this is what I paid 5 years ago. I intended to use my other flash to troubleshoot but simply don't have the time now.

Working Spirit of '76 500.00
game in nice shape overall
PF nice but a few inserts missing. I think they might be in the cabinet but will have to get it out of storage to confirm
only activates a 1 player game.
This would be a good game for a knowledgeable EM guy to get going. I know zero about ems

#20402 2 years ago

^^ Good prices.

#20403 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Price reduced ! Looking for a quick sale as a new game is coming in!

Damn man. I wish you weren’t 6 1/2 hours away.

#20404 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Not listed yet. Gauging interest first then will prioritize getting pictures and additional details.
Working Blackout 1250.00
Has new style flipper mechs
mpu, sound/speech, power supply, sol/lamp driver boards rebuilt by Eugene marsh
Nice PF
backglass has crackling/missing paint in spots but presentable with strategically placed LED's
has a few feature lights out which appear to be a matrix issue. I was close but other priorities emerged and it got shelved. There is a thread here about it.
Flash Project 600.00
Complete ( pretty sure but will need to get it out of my store room for more details
this is what I paid 5 years ago. I intended to use my other flash to troubleshoot but simply don't have the time now.
Working Spirit of '76 500.00
game in nice shape overall
PF nice but a few inserts missing. I think they might be in the cabinet but will have to get it out of storage to confirm
only activates a 1 player game.
This would be a good game for a knowledgeable EM guy to get going. I know zero about ems

Blackout is a great game, if I did not have mine I'd grab yours.

#20405 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Your garage is full anyway.

#20406 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

If closer I'd help out.

#20407 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Tell Janice I got her text, and I miss her too.

#20408 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Blackout is a great game, if I did not have mine I'd grab yours.

it is and I'm torn. My first game was blackout 7 years ago. I paid 1600 bucks for that one and this one is nicer. If anyone wants it they should grab it before i change my mind.

#20409 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

If you have a Gottlieb Roller Disco, I want to put on my my my my my Boogie shoes, and Boogie with you.

Here's a disco fever, if, ya know, it's the disco you're after.

newjersey.craigslist.org link

#20410 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oh I can help with that.

#20411 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

PM sent on the lot I have a friend that's been on the hunt for a Blackout for ages, and he loves EMs too. I can tackle the Flash

#20412 2 years ago

Any New England/Eastern NY folks have good sources for powdercoating? Thinking of calling a bunch of local shops to see what they can do, but if you've already gotten good results from somewhere, I'd appreciate the tip.

#20413 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Any New England/Eastern NY folks have good sources for powdercoating? Thinking of calling a bunch of local shops to see what they can do, but if you've already gotten good results from somewhere, I'd appreciate the tip.

Please let me know as well!!

#20415 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

There is a shop close to where you and I live in Clinton ma. I have used them a few times and they do excellent work

https://centralmasspowdercoating.com/

#20416 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

There is a shop close to where you and I live in Clinton ma. I have used them a few times and they do excellent work
https://centralmasspowdercoating.com/

Central mass is excellent. We used them a lot for my company’s products. Unless they have changed they are solid to work with. There is also a great guy in Pepperell MA. Drew’s powder coating.

#20417 2 years ago

I have used SUMAX in Central Ny for my powder coating

#20418 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

https://www.bellspowdercoating.com

I used them several times and they do real nice work.

#20419 2 years ago

Considering trade for a Stranger Things Pro. Has UV kit. In great shape. Only looking for a newer machine I haven't had yet. Avengers AIQ, TMNT, Led Zep....
I would definitely consider a short term trade where we both get some time on a different machine and then trade back if that's of interest.

#20420 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah too bad. You could have seen in person how much better my BSD is than yours!
( haha kidding) I'd actually love to play yours with pinsound !

#20421 2 years ago

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Butch2099 . First time dealing with him recently, and it was a great transaction. Super stand-up guy and seller, and he went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my game. Highly recommend to anyone that has a chance to purchase from him.

#20422 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Butch2099 . First time dealing with him recently, and it was a great transaction. Super stand-up guy and seller, and he went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my game. Highly recommend to anyone that has a chance to purchase from him.

^ +1000%

Rob is the best......... hands down my go to guy for almost everything!!!

#20423 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Quoted from DeathHimself:

^ +1000%
Rob is the best......... hands down my go to guy for almost everything!!!

Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words!

#20424 2 years ago

Just put up for trade / sale my beloved Very low play Walking Dead premium. Kinda looking for a TMNT but as always open to trades.
TWD has a color DMD, shaker and a few others. HUO and looks out of the box

#20425 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Just put up for trade / sale my beloved Very low play Walking Dead premium. Kinda looking for a TMNT but as always open to trades.
TWD has a color DMD, shaker and a few others. HUO and looks out of the box

You will miss it!

#20426 2 years ago

10 years on pinside! that's gotta be the first time i saw double-digits.

#20427 2 years ago

just listed a Space Riders and Harlem Globetrotters On Tour in philadelphia.

Machine - For Sale
Space Riders Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Player's condition Atari Space Riders. pretty nice playfield, a little wear around the pops and where the ball enters the playfield. A few light sockets may be non-functional but c...”
2021-08-11
Philadelphia, PA
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1232 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Upscale player's condition globetrotters now available. Game plays correctly, 100% but a few playfield lights are a little finicky: some nudging turns them on, some nudging turns t...”
2021-08-16
Philadelphia, PA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1287 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20428 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

10 years on pinside! that's gotta be the first time i saw double-digits.

Some of us have been here a LONG time

#20429 2 years ago

I might have you all beat

#20430 2 years ago

ad up for a For Sale/Trade TFTC in the Buffalo area!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale (or trade) is a beautiful TFTC. I looked all over for one during the pandemic, and came across this looker in Ohio, seen at a recent CLEpin, but I've enjoyed this game lon...”
2021-05-18
Brooklyn, NY
4,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 347 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20432 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

It's a shame most of the images aren't part of the this archive... archive.org is worth a visit though. Pinside has come a loooong way.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120113081908/http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-2012-pinside-member-photo-thread

Captures back to 2002

#20433 2 years ago

Other - For Sale
“This is a playfield glass cart that I designed & built to transport and hold a large quantity of playfield glass. It is currently sitting on 6 castors. You can also unscrew th...”
2021-08-12
Saratoga Springs, NY
100 (OBO)
Archived after: 68 days
Viewed: 684 times

#20434 2 years ago

I lurked for many years but not THAT long!

#20435 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Nice! (One more month for my 10yr mark)

#20436 2 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Nice! (One more month for my 10yr mark)

Rookie

#20437 2 years ago

No ad yet, but I'm thinking about listing my pretty nice condition Medusa for trade for something on my wanted list (plus or minus cash is fine). PM me if interested.

#20438 2 years ago

I actually asked Robin to start deducting years from my time here so I can begin to feel young once again

#20439 2 years ago

WTB: Williams Flash -Anybody in the northeast have one available? Thx

#20440 2 years ago
Quoted from gameroompinball:

WTB: Williams Flash -Anybody in the northeast have one available? Thx

I may know of one. Let me reach out to my friend.

#20441 2 years ago

I know you will all be sad but Star trip is officially sold pending pick up!!

#20442 2 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

I know you will all be sad but Star trip is officially sold pending pick up!!

I'm not going to lie - I was tempted, but my ability to arrange a weekend to rent or borrow a vehicle to get it was not looking good.

#20444 2 years ago

That was fast! I knew I shouldn't have gotten on the treadmill.....

#20445 2 years ago

Nice fully working Baby Pac in good condition for trade. Has a new MPU, monitor recapped, comet LEDs throughout, new rubber, all plastics good. Nice cabinet. Trade towards pins only. Might consider cash sale.

#20446 2 years ago

Would like to pick up a BSD, if possible. Could trade my Dredd or Johnny Mnemonic.

#20447 2 years ago

Just posted my Tee’d Off on Facebook, but when I get a sec will post here too. $2500

It does have the topper and over all works well.

#20448 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “MMR with Royal upgrades I bought it new in 2016 with black trim and color chip and stern side blades. It has cliffy and mantis protectors, lit troll eyes, lost plastic, fluorescent...”
2021-05-20
Shinglehouse, PA
12,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 3842 times
Contributed to Pinside
Seeing if there is any interest in my MMR with Royal upgrades
I bought it new in 2016 with black trim and color chip and stern side blades. It has cliffy and mantis protectors, lit troll eyes, lost plastic, fluorescent plastic protectors, shaker motor and the royal upgrades. $14,000 Cash on the Glass. Troll On! If it sells I'll pay Pinside like I always do. PM for pics.

#20449 2 years ago

Williams full house blows fuse must be a short somewhere. Best offer pics on request

#20450 2 years ago

On the fence about trading

1 for 1
2 for 1

I am pretty easy going

Don’t really wanna add cash but could if needed

Kids haven’t been playing a couple pins after really wanting them … so take it with a grain of salt I might pull

So seeing if any other pins might be up for trade

Both are home use only Sterns with add one

Stranger Things - Pro
Manual still stapled to cabinet
UV kit added (stern)
Shaker
Premium Metal Apron with Lights & UV Strips
(Original Apron included)
Titan Glow in the Dark rings - Looks AMAZING
Cleland Sound Mod
Inner Art blades (stern)
Shooter lane Cliffy
D&D Stern Rod (led stern)
Dig Dug mini arcade game (haven’t wired it up yet) - not mod just a arcade to wire up
Left Ramp cover (air ball prevention by stern)
Ninja Balls

-

Spider-Man - 2009 Version
Shaker
Color DMD - LCD
Titan rubbers
Some comet LEDs
Lighted Topper acrylic
Lighted Speakers with remote
Speaker Acrylic
Ninja Balls
Day 1 pincabs
Mylar in place for ramps and doc ock

So if you have a game your thinking about and wanna shoot me an message just lmk

Can be WPC or Stern

Thanks for reading

Again on the fence due to games sitting awhile Not played but if they want to keep them it doesn’t bother me as I have the pins I love as my keepers

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 409 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/409 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.