IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 408 of 608.
#20351 2 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Eventually that bridge will get done and it will be fabulous!
Now pizza, I need to move back to Cheektowaga to find a truly good selection of pizza!
There are a couple decent ones in this area.. But really miss the Buffalo area pizza..

I'm from Fairport but moved to webster 20 years ago.. I used to get hammered at t-foots and get pizza at tks. If you ever get up in the webster area plan ahead and order from here a few days in advance. Guy operates out of his house on the corner of 5 mile line and klem. Best pizza I have had in the Rochester area. https://pizzakitchens.net/

#20352 2 years ago

Anyone have a stern mustang for sale in the northeast? Pro, premium or le
Please pm me

#20353 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

I used to get hammered at t-foots

I remembered Shorts, but couldn't remember the other one.. T-Foots. Yes..

Quoted from rcbrown316:

Best pizza I have had in the Rochester area

Better than Joe's Brooklyn Pizza!?

Edit: I have a Bow & Arrow for sale/trade...... (Keep the R.I. fellas cool)..

#20354 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Wtb: Gottlieb Haunted House

I have a line on one out here in VT. I’ll dm you his contact info when he gets back to me.

#20355 2 years ago

Wtb: Gottlieb Haunted House,
any condition considered
Thanks, James

Nice looking Haunted House in NH on marketplace

#20356 2 years ago

Any routed stern pros floating around? Looking for stuff post 2014.

Ghostbusters, LCD games, mustang, maybe others. What do you have?

#20357 2 years ago

I realize that a trip to Vermont is scaring people. As a result, price drop.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The cabinet and playfield are the best parts of this game. On a scale from 1-10 both are in the 8-9 range. It shoots very well and everything works like it should. I've only owned ...”
2021-05-06
South Burlington, VT
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 780 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20358 2 years ago

There is a guy on rgp from connecticut looking for a BK

#20359 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

There is a guy on rgp from connecticut looking for a BK

I've spoken to him. I don't believe he wants to drive the eight hours round trip to get it.

#20360 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I've spoken to him. I don't believe he wants to drive the eight hours round trip to get it.

I usually call that a starting point.

#20361 2 years ago

HUO Iron Maiden Premium up for trade

Looking for Stranger Things Premium w/ UV or STH pro with UV + a bit o’ cash on your end.

#20362 2 years ago

Looking to straight trade GB pro for DP pro. Located east end of long.

GB is pristine with a few mods, HUO. Pm with interest.

#20363 2 years ago

Star Wars pro for sale in the Buffalo NY area. $5300. Will listen to all reasonable offers!

#20364 2 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Looking to straight trade GB pro for DP pro. Located east end of long.
GB is pristine with a few mods, HUO. Pm with interest.

Never mind. I may be selling off the rest of my collection: IMDN PRO, GB PRO, and RG.

Will post official listing when I determine what I’m doing. So far, it looks like that’s what I’m going to be forced into.

#20365 2 years ago

Anyone have a TMNT pro or Deadpool pro for sale around the Buffalo, NY area.

#20366 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Paragon Archived
As is - “Project paragon have to many other games I need to mess with at the moment. Started working on this pin, but haven't had any time recently. Machine boots up all the GI comes on an...”
2021-05-05
Chippewa, PA
Viewed: 984 times
Paragon Project details in the ad anymore questions contact me thanks.

#20367 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Road Show in very good working and cosmetic condition. Playfield is in good shape with no visible wear and waxed. Cliffy is installed at out hole. Cabinet decals were installed qu...”
2021-05-10
Mountainside, NJ
3,900 (Firm)
Viewed: 588 times
Contributed to Pinside

Please ask if you have questions. Thanks

#20368 2 years ago

Saw this on FB thought I would share with all of you
Edit: I don’t post often enough to figure this out, I’ll ask my husband when he gets home from work.

#20369 2 years ago
Quoted from Giggles:

Saw this on FB thought I would share with all of you

I don't see anything. Did I miss it?

#20370 2 years ago

I need to make some room, so I'm selling 4 pins from the list below.
All are working and play 100%, no projects.

1972 Williams Super Star
1973 Bally Hi Lo Ace
1977 Gottlieb Jacks Open
1982 Bally Mr & Mrs Pac-Man
1986 Williams Pinbot
1990 DE POTO (LED)
1991 DE Batman (NEW color dmd)
1993 DE LAH (NEW color dmd, some LED)

I'll gladly pay commissions on the four I sell, but I wanted to see if there's any interest before I created so many different ads.
All will be priced according to today's market .. sorry, no fire sale pricing.

Thanks!

#20371 2 years ago

Black Knight project - needs cpu/driver. Playfield in decent shape with minor wear. Backglass is in fair shape. $1350

#20373 2 years ago

WTB: AMH

#20374 2 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

1972 Williams Super Star
1973 Bally Hi Lo Ace
1977 Gottlieb Jacks Open
1986 Williams Pinbot
1990 DE POTO (LED)
I'll gladly pay commissions on the four I sell, but I wanted to see if there's any interest before I created so many different ads.
Thanks!

Can u pm me how much are all these machines please and thank you

#20375 2 years ago

Looking fir a used pro spike 2 stern pin to operate, anywhere near Baltimore or york pa. Any title except Munsters, Star Wars or guardians. Max spend 4500 cash. If you’re looking to bolster your Mandalorian bank roll, I’m your guy.

Mike

#20376 2 years ago

You must have just woken up from a 10 year nap. Let me clue you in to what’s happening in the pin market right now...

Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Looking fir a used pro spike 2 stern pin to operate, anywhere near Baltimore or york pa. Any title except Munsters, Star Wars or guardians. Max spend 4500 cash. If you’re looking to bolster your Mandalorian bank roll, I’m your guy.
Mike

#20377 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

You must have just woken up from a 10 year nap. Let me clue you in to what’s happening in the pin market right now...

right? i opened up to the first page of this thread by mistake just now , there was a HUO TSPP for 3900 , i was freaking out until i looked at the date

#20378 2 years ago

Selling this for a friend who is not on pinside. Very nice condition spider man game is at my place right now asking $4800 thanks

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am selling this game for a friend of mine who is not on pinside. Game is at my place it is in very nice shape. All LEDS also has the LED board in it. Has some custom decals over ...”
2021-05-11
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 503 times

#20379 2 years ago

Hahaha yeah I’ve done that few times. I sold a well cared for one location route TSPP w/ a color DMD at the start of the pandemic for $4200...just to be nice. Deals still abound. Bought a LOTR last month for $4k too, just had to wipe her down and put leds in it. Must’ve been karma.

Quoted from pinballjj:

right? i opened up to the first page of this thread by mistake just now , there was a HUO TSPP for 3900 , i was freaking out until i looked at the date

#20380 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

Off topic, but I never heard of Cayuga N.Y. figuring county or maybe toward N.Y.C.,
so I had to look it up, and damn. Just on the other side of Seneca Falls. Never knew..

#20381 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Hahaha yeah I’ve done that few times. I sold a well cared for one location route TSPP w/ a color DMD at the start of the pandemic for $4200...just to be nice. Deals still abound. Bought a LOTR last month for $4k too, just had to wipe her down and put leds in it. Must’ve been karma.

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Wow thats a great find, I’m dying to get a LOTR of my own!

#20382 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

So I guess you don’t have one then lol

#20383 2 years ago

If you have a Gottlieb Roller Disco, I want to put on my my my my my Boogie shoes, and Boogie with you.

#20384 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

If you have a Gottlieb Roller Disco, I want to put on my my my my my Boogie shoes, and Boogie with you.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a wtb for this game, lol

#20385 2 years ago

Anyone have a No Good Gofers they want to trade or sell to me?

#20386 2 years ago

They say if you beg for it, it will come

#20388 2 years ago

Obviously because everyone knows they’re so coveted.

Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Mike

I’m the opposite, looking for a modern Stern in the 4K range just to have something interesting for my arcade. Seems I put too many unique/novelty games out for the regulars. Even the unloved ones are fine, Munsters or BBH.

#20389 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice players' condition Space Station for sale. Game was recently shopped with clear silicon rubber and LED's (mostly warm white, but some color matching in inserts and upper PF)....”
2021-05-12
Woodbury, CT
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 464 times
Contributed to Pinside

Nice Space Station for sale/trade in Woodbury, CT

#20390 2 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Nice Space Station for sale/trade in Woodbury, CT

SS pending sale...

#20391 2 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit or Total Nuclear Annihilation? I'm very interested, please pm!

#20392 2 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

1972 Williams Super Star
1973 Bally Hi Lo Ace
1977 Gottlieb Jacks Open
1986 Williams Pinbot
1990 DE POTO (LED)
Thanks!

You forgot stars. I'll take that lol. Flash is still kicking our asses. Hardtops for those are coming sometime this year so I can make it even faster. I picked up a split second and a quicksilver since we were down there. Separate trips to ohio. Bummer!

RB

#20393 2 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

SS pending sale...

That was fast! Congrats.

#20394 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “HUO Starwars pro purchased NIB from Cointaker Stern shaker Falcon mod Modfather destroyer Pinmonk color inserts Cointaker mini LCD surround Comic sideblades New in box , never op...”
2021-04-26
Cheektavegas, NY
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 950 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price reduced ! Looking for a quick sale as a new game is coming in!

#20395 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Machine - For Sale

Star Wars (Pro)

As new - New out of box (first owner) “HUO Starwars pro purchased NIB from Cointaker

Stern shaker
Falcon mod
Modfather destroyer
Pinmonk color inserts
Cointaker mini LCD surround
Comic sideblades
New in box , never op...”

16 days ago

Cheektavegas, NY

5,000 (OBO)

mollyspub

Price reduced ! Looking for a quick sale as a new game is coming in!

Great game / great price / lotsa mods & adders. If I didn't have a nice one already I'd pick this one up!

#20396 2 years ago

Jungle Lord For sale - North NJ - Fully shopped, beautiful playfield, rebuilt power supply with new capacitors. Pics on marketplace. Priced to sell at $2k.
Trades welcome. + cash my way depending on trade.

#20397 2 years ago

Have a GnR SE for sale or trade

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new Guns n Roses SE. Open to trades. Specifically looking for newer Stern Premiums - Avengers IQ, Star Wars Comic, Jurassic Park, Deadpool, etc. but would entertain other game...”
2021-05-13
Coatesville, PA
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 614 times

#20399 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Theatre of Magic. HUO and mods are nice, but not necessary. I played the heck out of this at the student union in college and I'm looking to relive the...well..you know...the magic.

There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 408 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/408 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.