IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 404 of 608.
#20151 2 years ago

Anyone have a jp or dp pro? Less mods more routed the better.

#20152 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

So who's gonna bring up the elephant in the room?
What's the skinny on that $1k Fish Tales. Scam? Someone already grab it? Who knows what's up?

Sent a message early this morning. No reply. If it sounds too good to be true...

#20153 2 years ago

1: It either got bid up to some ridiculous amount,

or,

2: the seller was likely inundated with offers and has since retracted...

#20154 2 years ago
Quoted from Rapid_Roy:

...If it sounds too good to be true...

It probably is.

#20155 2 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

^^100% agree^^ Sadly, there are many out there who do exactly this. Some are even on this forum. Cockhead move, to be sure, but one never forgets.

I've been looking for a Metallica Premium for awhile now,and I'm willing to travel for it. But what concerns me is ,what if the seller sells it to someone else after I traveled ten hours or more.

#20156 2 years ago

New sales price on Fishtales is around $1k I guess... Is that right?

#20157 2 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

New sales price on Fishtales is around $1k I guess... Is that right?

My buddy Charlie told me I need to be competitive with my pricing when I put my FT up for sale so I guess I'll have to list it at $999.

#20158 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

My buddy Charlie told me I need to be competitive with my pricing when I put my FT up for sale so I guess I'll have to list it at $999.

Good price.. Very good. Good thinking!

#20159 2 years ago

Gonna list a very nice TFTC in the Buffalo area shortly, anyone have an Iron Maiden Pro they'd be interested in trading (+cash on my end)?

#20160 2 years ago

Going to be listing a nice project Meteor with new CPR playfield and new parts for the swap. Also including new 555 lamp boards. Asking 2k for everything.

#20161 2 years ago

Bally Space Invaders. Plays 100%. Cabinet 9/10 backglass 10/10. Cleaned and new rubbers. Typical horseshoe wear/rollover wear but has factory mylar and colors pop. IMO it would be an easy waterslide decal /touch up job. Game rocks. 1950

#20162 2 years ago

FYI on fish tales it was posted to facebook as well, seller noted "pending pickup" in thread.. someone on FB likely grabbed. I was in on pinside 10 mins after post, not in time.

#20163 2 years ago

How rude of guy to not answer the 3 or 4 pms he must have got to say it was spoken for.

#20164 2 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

How rude of guy to not answer the 3 or 4 pms he must have got to say it was spoken for.

I think you meant to say how rude of him not to answer the 30 or 40 pms. LOL

#20165 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Well hopefully someone got it that actually wanted a FT, and they are even more ecstatic getting an awesome deal.

These days though...probably not. Some fucking flipper probably grabbed it. They will change the slingshot rubbers and say they shopped it, and list it for 3500.

#20166 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I've been looking for a Metallica Premium for awhile now,and I'm willing to travel for it. But what concerns me is ,what if the seller sells it to someone else after I traveled ten hours or more.

You can look at someone's ratings/feedback to get a good idea of their integrity or ask for a reference. The opposite can happen and it did on mine. I got a deposit but then he found one closer to him and bought that instead. He was a good communicator and I sent him his deposit back with no hard feelings. I had another commitment on bksor and the same thing happened this morning but this one was going to be shipped at 450.00+ for shipping. He found a NIB with free shipping. I told him I would go in that direction if it were me. That machine will be gone tonight to another buyer who is local with cash. It's just the nature of the beast. Your risk of getting burned is pretty low on in person deals so I would say trust your gut and feedback from others.

RB

#20167 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Here's one that is less than mine. I think this is Ben who is a well respected collector around here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/113608

#20168 2 years ago

Well this seems like a good time to post that I’m looking for a fishtales within driving distance from Lunenburg Ma. Missing that one hurts ,but I’ll pay the right price for the right game . Who’s got one? I’d trade my monopoly, party zone , or DE Jurassic park also if any interest

#20169 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Well hopefully someone got it that actually wanted a FT, and they are even more ecstatic getting an awesome deal.
These days though...probably not. Some fucking flipper probably grabbed it. They will change the slingshot rubbers and say they shopped it, and list it for 3500.

Well just know that when I eventually list my FT for sale or trade, it's not this FT. I'd hate to be accused of being that f'ing flipper! Jeez!

#20170 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Here's one that is less than mine. I think this is Ben who is a well respected collector around here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/113608

It's actually Bruce N who is equally if not more respected here in the Rochester area

#20171 2 years ago

Known Bruce shit going in 20yrs

Never a sour deal ever

Good people right there

Always a blast to talk to
And a hell of a player

If I had the cash and room I wouldn’t hesitate to buy it

#20172 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Hello Fellow Pinsiders, Looking to sell my recently serviced 8bd. The game plays as it should. Brand new pop bumper caps and new chrome legs. Most of the lights are led. There is ...”
2021-04-16
Colts Neck, NJ
3,349 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1466 times
Contributed to Pinside

Anyone see this ebd .. let make a trade ???

#20173 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Well, to be fair it has a "bolt stripped so head won't go down", sometimes shoot new balls into play and a few lights out. Seems like a lot of work. I countered with $900.

#20174 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

So who's gonna bring up the elephant in the room?
What's the skinny on that $1k Fish Tales. Scam? Someone already grab it? Who knows what's up?

I messaged him. No response of course

#20175 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I know, I was kidding, he probably got over 100. I can't believe what fish tales is going for these days. I used to suggest it as a bang for buck pin.

#20176 2 years ago

WTB Avatar LE or KISS pro relatively close to Boston. Can come pick up, pay cash, make you dinner and mow your lawn if it helps get the deal done

#20177 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Lightning Archived
As is - “Have a stern lightning I’m not sold on, got the machine with a worn playfield. Decided to do touch up work and a clear coat. Sanded shootlane to what it should look like. Also r...”
2021-04-21
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 140 days
Viewed: 1165 times

#20178 2 years ago

Beautiful Oktoberfest with side art, shaker, knocker, topper with back lighting kit. Looks like it just came out of the box only better with all the add ones. Looking for trade ideas.

Ideal trades would involve Elvira HoH, Batman 66 or Munsters Premium color edition. Open to other ideas as well.

#20179 2 years ago

I have a Valley Spectra IV I’d like to trade. Game is in working condition with a clean MPU. I’m open to trade offers. Let me know what you got.

#20180 2 years ago

If you want some cash, volunteer to bring a good game - at a good price - over to my place.

#20181 2 years ago

Long shot..anyone have a pingraffix funhouse retro style apron they'd sell? I sold mine with the last funhouse and now ya can't get them new. I'd buy and include my stock apron if someone want to go with the original look again.

#20184 2 years ago

I have a very nice original 4 player Gauntlet in NJ $2k. PM if interested.

#20185 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner undocumented HUO Lord of the Rings Excellent playfield LED OCD installed w/ Comet Warm white GI Comet 2smd color matched inserts Flippers rebuilt last week...new coi...”
2021-04-22
Providence, RI
7,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 393 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO IMDN PREM Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner HUO IMDN premium. About 1000 plays, all four flippers recently rebuilt with new coil stops, sleeves, plungers and link assemblies. Newton balls and auto launch per...”
2021-05-27
Providence, RI
7,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 1609 times

Reposting as my previous post was removed for not having created an official pinside ad for LOTR.

#20186 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Road Kings Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Road Kings in great shape. Shopped out @3years ago and hasn’t been played a lot. NVRAM installed Posting this for friend”
2021-04-16
, NH
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 297 times

#20187 2 years ago

What’d ya get?

#20188 2 years ago

I have a friend from NJ coming out to Western, MA next weekend who is looking for a Star Trek Next Gen if anyone is thinking about parting with one.

#20189 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I have a friend from NJ coming out to Western, MA next weekend who is looking for a Star Trek Next Gen if anyone is thinking about parting with one.

Reconsider your friends.... Nothing good comes from NJ

#20190 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Which finally explains why I have no friends.

#20191 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

IDK, he seems to know where all the best sandwich and pizza shops are so it seems like he's worth keeping around.

#20192 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

What’d ya get?

Nothing yet.

#20193 2 years ago

I’m going to be putting up my 2001 soon. Rebuilt flippers, chime unit, new target faces, new legs. Someone tried their hand at repainting the cabinet at one point. It looks decent considering. I’ll put the ad up later on today or tonight. I’ll be sure to donate if it sells through here.

#20194 2 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Williams System 3-6 test fixture with an MPU, driver board, power supply board, master display, and 3 score displays. Includes panel, harness, display board, and 2 displays to ada...”
2021-07-17
Ballston Spa, NY
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 539 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “7 untested williams system 3-6 master display boards, $15/each 1 master display with broken glass nipple, $5 Or, take the whole box of master displays for $60. --- The cost of ...”
2023-09-17
Ballston Spa, NY
15 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1328 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Gottlieb System 1 test fixture box unit (for testing all boards and displays). Untested. Missing the large box cover and plywood legs (which are supposed to prop up the box at a sl...”
2021-03-23
Saratoga Springs, NY
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 206 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20195 2 years ago

LOTR is sold ( sad face )
HUO IMDN Prem still available, prefer cash sale or trade plus cash for Stranger Things pro, Deadpool pro or other recent Sterns. Pm me.

Machine - For Sale
HUO IMDN PREM Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner HUO IMDN premium. About 1000 plays, all four flippers recently rebuilt with new coil stops, sleeves, plungers and link assemblies. Newton balls and auto launch per...”
2021-05-27
Providence, RI
7,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 1609 times

#20196 2 years ago

Elvira House of Horrors premium with about every mod or addition possible.
Stern topper
Stern side blades
Stern Armor
Stern shooter knob
Shaker Motor
Apron Mod (2) LCD running movies from game
casket and VUK mod
upgraded LE speakers and Red rings
Lighted speakers
Pinwoofer amp and upgraded sub
Invisiglass
Boney Flippers
Start button eyeball
Lenticular Apron Cards
Cliffy's not yet installed

$12,000 or trade for Iron Maiden Jurassic Park Ghostbuster or Dead Pool pro all + cash

#20197 2 years ago

I got a HUO Metallica Pro I'd consider trading for something good.

Iron Maiden? Aerosmith?

Project Flash? (NO!)

PM me if you think you have something that would work.

#20198 2 years ago

Looking to trade a LW3 willing to add cash to deal

#20199 2 years ago

Have a freshly shopped and cleaned Game plan star trip cocktail pinball up for trade or sale. ads coming soon pm with interest or offers.

#20200 2 years ago

That FIRE! and Pinbot are back up for sale on FB mrkt in NY from the same sellers. I’ve caught them in numerous lies, and they refuse to send pictures of the boards (or lack there-of). Don’t even bother with these clowns, or better yet everyone go send them a message saying you’ll offer $5k for both if they just take the ad down haha.

There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 404 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/404 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.