IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 403 of 608.
#20101 3 years ago
Quoted from metalguy:

Looking for any em projects in CT. Or if any of you travelers are going to automated/ pinballs.com in milford I live 2 minutes from there.

If you feel like taking a run over this way, I have a fully working Fun Fest with a spare play field. Works great, but needs cosmetic restoration.

#20102 3 years ago

Possibly looking to trade my d/e star trek and tron pro for 2 stern pros. Open to other trades.

#20103 3 years ago

Wow...that’s like...a 2015 price.

Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Just put my Mary Shelley's Frankenstein on the market. Asking $2600 (OBO) good working DMD pin thanks.

Sale Pending!

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Good playing Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Flippers are nice and strong DMD works nice. Could use a cliffy for the lower scoop. Cabinet is nice only bad spot is around the flipper b...”

3 hours ago

Chippewa, PA

2,600 (OBO)

Coolpinballdino

#20104 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

If you feel like taking a run over this way, I have a fully working Fun Fest with a spare play field. Works great, but needs cosmetic restoration.

Little to far for me but thanks

#20105 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Just put my Mary Shelley's Frankenstein on the market. Asking $2600 (OBO) good working DMD pin thanks.

Noooo!!! Alex, why would you sell MSF? You're gonna miss it!

But kudos on a good price. Should be more of that going around.

#20106 3 years ago

Looking for a Bally solid state project pin: Vector, Fireball II, Xenon, Silverball, Nitro Ground Shaker, Star Trek, Supersonic, Playboy, Lost World, Eight Ball, Night Rider or Strikes and Spares.

The more trashy the better, let me know.

#20107 3 years ago

Looking to trade my Avengers Infinity Quest premium (low play, bought NIB) for an Iron Maiden pro or premium/le in similar condition within a few hours drive of Buffalo.

Upgrades include Stern art blades and Tdiddy CM ramp fix.

#20109 3 years ago
Quoted from happy_camper:

newjersey.craigslist.org link
CAN'T UNSEE

What the hell??? This isn’t too far from me.

#20110 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

What the hell??? This isn’t too far from me.

Go get it!!

CAN'T UNSEE

The price, or what they did to the game? Haha

#20111 3 years ago

CAN'T UNSEE

A prime example of "could" vs. "should".

#20112 3 years ago

What Bally game is that?

#20113 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

What Bally game is that?

Looks like a Cybernaut to me

#20114 3 years ago

"This is a converted pinball machine that was done for a BeatleFest back in early 80’s in New Jersey."

WOW this IS super rare! They pulled it off of the 1985 Bally Cybernaut production line in 1984 before it was made to have ready for BeatleFest! Someone go RIGHT NOW!

#20115 3 years ago

Checking interest on an HUO one owner Roller Coster with 100 plays, as new as you can get, I added LCD color DMD, Comet 2smd's on playfield and backbox, interactive lighted roller coaster on rails, large antique metal roller coaster with lighted rails as a topper, $4800 in Hagerstown, Md and I'll donate to Pinside.

#20116 3 years ago

Selling for a friend.

#20117 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Road Kings Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Road Kings in great shape. Shopped out @3years ago and hasn’t been played a lot. NVRAM installed Posting this for friend”
2021-04-16
, NH
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 297 times

#20118 3 years ago

Looking to buy GNR LE. Letting go DE Star Trek 2800 (nice original) Space Station 2500 (nice original)
or can trade both plus cash. Just pm me.

#20119 3 years ago

Looking for a wonka LE. Cash ready.PM if interested.

#20120 3 years ago

CAN'T UNSEE

Ow - my eyes!

#20121 3 years ago

Whirlwind FS $3500. Cabinet is in excellent shape. PF has minor wear with mylar upper. Ramps in good shape. Boards clean in great shape. Will include unopened set of plastics. Nice players machine. Would be very nice with a shop job. DM for pics. Will post ad but putting it out here first. Thought this would be a keeper and have a CPR gold PF for it. Was planning on a swap but too many on hand. Could do a package deal with PF if interested.

#20122 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Whirlwind FS $3500. Cabinet is in excellent shape. PF has minor wear with mylar upper. Ramps in good shape. Boards clean in great shape. Will include unopened set of plastics. Nice players machine. Would be very nice with a shop job. DM for pics. Will post ad but putting it out here first. Thought this would be a keeper and have a CPR gold PF for it. Was planning on a swap but too many on hand. Could do a package deal with PF if interested.

I've seen this one in person. Solid game IMO.

#20123 3 years ago

I just picked up a Slugfest in Bridgewater MA and the seller was raving about the help he got (by phone) from a New Yorker who alerted him to the key behind the coin door and walked him through all his problems, questions & then steered him to Pinside!
So who’s the Good Samaritan?

#20124 3 years ago

That might have been me, I was messaging with a guy in MA via Facebook from his add, and we went back and forth quite a bit. I think I was the first to reach out to him, I was just so far away! I was hoping to have him meet me in NY so I could buy the game, which is why I helped him go through it, so I would know how good or bad it was. I also did give him the healthy reality check on the asking price he had on it. Hopefully you got a good price on it!

#20125 3 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

That might have been me

Well your a nice person then.
Right, his original Facebook ad was $3500.
I got it for $1100.

#20126 3 years ago

System 11 or System 11A mpu wanted. Does anyone have one for sale, working?

#20127 3 years ago

Stern whitestar dmd $100

#20128 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I got it for $1100.

good deal!

#20129 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

I was just thinking I need to make another trip to Tully's and was lookin for a reason to head out

#20130 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Noooo!!! Alex, why would you sell MSF? You're gonna miss it!
But kudos on a good price. Should be more of that going around.

It's alright Colson I still have my other MSF in the collection. This was a second one I had picked up recently.

#20131 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I got it for $1100.

Yup, definitely the same guy then haha. Congrats man, nice pick up! How is it?

#20132 3 years ago

Luci was sold to someone on this site. Pinside fees paid.

#20133 3 years ago

Still have a South Park available. Fully shopped and cleaned. I'd sell it for 3500 to a fellow pinsider if anyone's interested.

Have some EM projects and a booting BK "project" too if anyone is interested.

#20134 3 years ago

Heads up, a free Pinbot and Fire on Long Island. Doesn't show photos of anything but the cabinets and their rusted legs, but I'm sure there's some parts to salvage out of these for free.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/550456322605843/

#20135 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Heads up, a free Pinbot and Fire on Long Island. Doesn't show photos of anything but the cabinets and their rusted legs, but I'm sure there's some parts to salvage out of these for free.

Gone

#20136 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Gone in a matter of seconds. The games were in good shape and working.

#20137 3 years ago

Hmmm, she told me they were definitely not working.

Quoted from unlockpinball:

Gone in a matter of seconds. The games were in good shape and working.

#20138 3 years ago

Looking for a HUO Metallica Premium,pm me if you're interested in selling yours.
Thanks
Ralph

#20139 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “Working Shaq. Will need a good cleaning and new rubber. Machine plays well. Only issues I know of is the spinner will get stuck in the horizontal position once in a while, one digi...”
2021-04-18
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 335 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20140 3 years ago

I am going to be listing a Spiderman and a Stern Avengers Pro for a friend. Hoping to get listing/pictures up Wednesday.
They were both HUO when he purchased them..the Avengers was pristine. They were placed in his dental office for a couple years and got light use. I havent seen them for a bit and will update after I go thru them.

#20142 3 years ago

Robocop!
A rare(ish) cheap, Kamikow game with a manly but iconic license? $40,000 and easy loadout or $1900 and 20 minutes helping me move a pin down a small hill into my basement.

It's got a jump! And robots! And Cops! And Robot Cops!!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Fully LED'd manly Kamikow game full of 80s cheese. Easy garage loadout. $1900 and help moving my Torpedo Alley down a hill into walk out basement or $40,000 without moving help. I...”
2021-04-19
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1290 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20143 2 years ago

Wonka available. Can be bit flexible on price if it’s easy logistics/something close (Central Jersey)

#20144 2 years ago

Just had a deal sold out from under me after taking 5k out of the bank and now I'm pissed. Need some metal in my life... anyone got a good deal on a Maiden Pro?

#20145 2 years ago

Im taking trade or cash offers on my HUO IMDN premium.

Quoted from Rolpa:

Just had a deal sold out from under me after taking 5k out of the bank and now I'm pissed. Need some metal in my life... anyone got a good deal on a Maiden Pro?

#20146 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

I had something similar happen,but the buyer who bought the machine out from under me backed out of the deal ,so now the seller was willing to sell it to me again .
I lost interest in the deal, because I was afraid the seller would sell the machine the day I was picking it up.

#20147 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

Quoted from ralphs007:

I had something similar happen,but the buyer who bought the machine out from under me backed out of the deal ,so now the seller was willing to sell it to me again .
I lost interest in the deal, because I was afraid the seller would sell the machine the day I was picking it up.

IMHO this is total bullshit on behalf of the seller's and their names should be outed for all to see. If a man cannot keep his word on their end of an agreed deal then they are nothing and can never be trusted. To screw someone over for an alleged few dollars more...com'on, bad business.

#20148 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

IMHO this is total bullshit on behalf of the seller's and their names should be outed for all to see. If a man cannot keep his word on their end of an agreed deal then they are nothing and can never be trusted. To screw someone over for an alleged few dollars more...com'on, bad business.

^^100% agree^^ Sadly, there are many out there who do exactly this. Some are even on this forum. Cockhead move, to be sure, but one never forgets.

#20149 2 years ago

So who's gonna bring up the elephant in the room?

What's the skinny on that $1k Fish Tales. Scam? Someone already grab it? Who knows what's up?

#20150 2 years ago

PM'd last night 10 minutes after it was posted. Crickets.......

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 403 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/403?hl=a-1bogart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.