IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 401 of 608.
#20001 3 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

What about Philadelphia Toboggan Skee Ball Machines? Has anyone here ever done a restoration on one? I was amazed at the simplicity of it's operation.

Wow you got post # 20,000. I'm 20,001. I'll be getting my first puck bowler courtesy of loneranger this Friday. Solid state. Thanks Tom!

#20002 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Orbitor 1 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The good: - Working 100% - Installed all new rings throughout and new flipper rubbers - Speech chips - Clean boards - Relatively low wear on the spinning bumpers. Motors still work...”
2021-03-30
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 458 times

Not particularly interested in trades right now but if you have one (or more) of the cocktails on my wishlist, or something else particularly desired (woodrails, choice wedgeheads), let's talk.

#20003 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Partially shopped Williams Gorgar I originally acquired this game as a non-working project. I had intended to fully shop the game out and possibly install a new hardtop, but mult...”
2021-03-31
Victor, NY
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 89 times

#20004 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

SHould be really cool and a lot of fun wish I had room for one. Great drinking competition game and ANYBODY can step right up and play it.

I think you're right, it's going to be a hit at parties.

Anyone else every buy one of these and go "Where the hell am I going to put this thing!". I have the space, it's just spending an hour downstairs with a tape measure finding the right spot.

#20005 3 years ago

I have a Mibs for $500. Not great backglass, cabinet is worn but nice playfield. Can meet in southern maine if interested

#20006 3 years ago

Price drop on Luci. Local sale only (no Paypal, no shipping).

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO OG Luci For Sale with some tasteful mods. Hate to post this as AC/DC Prem (esp. Luci) was a game I chased for a few years, made multiple unsuccessful offers on, and ultimately ...”
2021-03-26
Manchester, NH
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 700 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20007 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I think you're right, it's going to be a hit at parties.
Anyone else every buy one of these and go "Where the hell am I going to put this thing!". I have the space, it's just spending an hour downstairs with a tape measure finding the right spot.

Something I always wanted. My folks owned a bar and these were always great earners. Like Levi said, anyone can play, it's a fun group game, etc, etc, etc

#20008 3 years ago

When i owned my shuffle bowlers it was always being played when people came over.
I had an em one first then got an ss.
It is not much fun when you dont have company.

#20009 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

When i owned my shuffle bowlers it was always being played when people came over.

I built my house and only wanted a pool table, ping pong table, and 22' shuffleboard. Picked up the
Swap Sheet (early 90s) and for the first time not one ping pong table but spotted a puck bowler.
It was/is a 1956 United that was totally apart but got it cheap and somehow 40 hours (or so) later
had it working and I think with that shuffle, pool table and ping pong, we had at least as much of a
good time as the ones that stop over now, and I now have quite a few varieties set up..

#20010 3 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I built my house and only wanted a pool table, ping pong table, and 22' shuffleboard. Picked up the
Swap Sheet (early 90s) and for the first time not one ping pong table but spotted a puck bowler.
It was/is a 1956 United that was totally apart but got it cheap and somehow 40 hours (or so) later
had it working and I think with that shuffle, pool table and ping pong, we had at least as much of a
good time as the ones that stop over now, and I now have quite a few varieties set up..

I think I know of a 22' shuffleboard if you're interested.

#20011 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I think I know of a 22' shuffleboard if you're interested.

Actually I believe it was in 1994 I picked up a shuffleboard and it still gets played.
However, I some times get asked about knowing where a full size shuffleboard may be.
Do you have information on it and it's location? A Friend is thinking about picking up an
18 footer, but a 22' is the real deal..

#20012 3 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Actually I believe it was in 1994 I picked up a shuffleboard and it still gets played.
However, I some times get asked about knowing where a full size shuffleboard may be.
Do you have information on it and it's location? A Friend is thinking about picking up an
18 footer, but a 22' is the real deal..

Sure do, ill email you the info today.

It's located near Rhinebeck, NY.

#20013 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Sure do, ill email you the info today.

Okay. Thanks..

#20014 3 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Sale Pending!

Game has gone to a good home.

Fish Tales

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice Fishtales for sale or trade. Game has cointaker LEDs, titan silicone rubber rings. I performed a complete teardown years ago during which all metal parts above playfield had b...”

4,500 (OBO)

Remove sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

#20016 3 years ago

And marked down from $6,000!
Pretty crappy paint job on one of the less exciting street level games. $1,300 might even be a little high.

#20017 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

And marked down from $6,000!
Pretty crappy paint job on one of the less exciting street level games. $1,300 might even be a little high.

Vegas is the second-best street level game.

Hoops (obviously)
Vegas
Silver Slugger
Deadly Weapon
Car Hop

Title Fight (please don't PM me if you love this game; I know there are a bunch of you and you are all nuts)

#20018 3 years ago

Oh man I wouldn't put Vegas anywhere near the rest of those personally! To each their own!

#20019 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Oh man I wouldn't put Vegas anywhere near the rest of those personally! To each their own!

Check out the Vegas that ThePinballCo-op got. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/110023
It's so nice maybe you'd just hate it more, though.

#20020 3 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Check out the Vegas that VermontPinball got. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/110023
It's so nice maybe you'd just hate it more, though.

I do love how much you and I disagree on games haha.
To be fair, I forgot that street level and system80b games with the slim head were different things.

Gonna use that as a plug for "Hey! I still want to buy your Tag Team!"

#20021 3 years ago

In the market for an MBr, have cash in hand. Also tempted by that TWD premium in NJ.

#20022 3 years ago

I have a shopped BSD I just replaced the ramp on and a nice ColorDMD South Park, either I'd be interested in trading - especially for a wishlist game (+/- cash) (Funhouse/Whitewater/STTNG/Twilight Zone/JP Pro/TMNT Pro/Deadpool Pro)

#20023 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “JJP GnR SE. Plays perfect, playfield is perfect, cabinet is flawless, game was made Feb 21,2021. I bought it after the $1k price increase unfortunately. Game says 32 lifetime plays...”
2021-03-29
York Haven, PA
Trade
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1513 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20024 3 years ago

Vegas isn’t that good. Car Hop and Silver Slugger go waaaay above it!
I considered it anyway a few times but yeah 1300 for it is too much. Gottlieb’s are immune to the bubble effect, they always drag along the bottom barely ever increasing... except for Hoops of course.

#20025 3 years ago
#20026 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Machine - For Trade

Guns N' Roses (SE)

As new - New out of box (first owner) “JJP GnR SE. Plays perfect, playfield is perfect, cabinet is flawless, game was made Feb 21,2021. I bought it after the $1k price increase unfortunately. Game says 32 lifetime plays...”

3 days ago

York Haven, PA

Trade

Phbooms

so close. guess i shouldn't have been dragging my feet getting rid of AIQ.

#20027 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

GoT for sale... it's a nice one

GONE!

#20028 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Playboy Archived
As is - “This is a nice project Playboy. Game comes on but does not work. Its complete but not working. The back glass is in great shape. Cabinet is above average for this title. Come...”
2021-04-02
Hackensack, NJ
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 196 times
Contributed to Pinside

Anyone looking for a project game?

#20029 3 years ago

I’m looking for a bunch of .984 Token mechs, I have a bunch of .25¢ mechs to trade. Or if anyone wants to donate some mechs to support the resurgence of location pinball I’d happily accept. It seems I always have an abundance of exactly what I don’t need haha.

#20031 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m looking for a bunch of .984 Token mechs, I have a bunch of .25¢ mechs to trade. Or if anyone wants to donate some mechs to support the resurgence of location pinball I’d happily accept. It seems I always have an abundance of exactly what I don’t need haha.

What kind??
The operator I work with has tons of metal ones he doesn’t use anymore. 20, 30, 80?

#20032 3 years ago

Anybody local have a WPC DMD controller piggy back board lying around they want to sell this weekend before I order one?

Also looking for a 128x32 plasma dmd if anyone has a non-smoked one.

#20033 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Let me check. Might have a bunch. Might be 1.0 though.

#20034 3 years ago

In need of a reputable tech in the greater Boston area. I had previously reached out to Sarah, but she couldn’t come out my way.

I need the DMD looked at on my SMB, and I have some sort of ground issue with an arcade monitor. I’ve went through troubleshooting the DMD, and I’m burnt out at this point. Need someone with more experience to take a look.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

#20035 3 years ago

WTB Stern KISS, Avatar LE, Gottlieb Roller Disco

#20036 3 years ago

Have a pristine Walking Dead Premium for sale in Northern NJ. Prefer a local cash transaction.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “HUO, original owner with paperwork. Late run, low plays, great condition, gently modded. Mezel prison tower with interactive LEDs Gnassel bicycle girl interactive flasher 256 colo...”
2021-03-30
Oradell, NJ
6,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 539 times

#20037 3 years ago
Quoted from arcaderehab:

Have a pristine Walking Dead Premium for sale in Northern NJ. Prefer a local cash transaction.

Damn this is tempting.

Machine - For Sale

The Walking Dead (Premium/LE)

As new - New out of box (first owner) “HUO, original owner with paperwork. Late run, low plays, great condition, gently modded.

Mezel prison tower with interactive LEDs
Gnassel bicycle girl interactive flasher
256 colo...”

4 days ago

Oradell, NJ

6,800 (Firm)

arcaderehab

#20038 3 years ago

Sunday drive

#20039 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

In need of a reputable tech in the greater Boston area. I had previously reached out to Sarah, but she couldn’t come out my way.
I need the DMD looked at on my SMB, and I have some sort of ground issue with an arcade monitor. I’ve went through troubleshooting the DMD, and I’m burnt out at this point. Need someone with more experience to take a look.
Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I wish my brain was in a better place I would offer to come out. I take all of my spin tuff to Alan Davidson. Per the arcade monitor, message me what it's doing and what kind it is and I can maybe recommend someone for you.

#20040 3 years ago

i am cleaning out the basement - 2 widebody pieces of glass and 1 standard - $40 for all three.

1 stand for chicago baseball - has red sox glass on it now rather then the original - $100 - or buy the whole game for $200 not working and missing sound board - that also has red sox glass on it. it runs continiously the last time it was plugged in and that was in july of 2018

located on the mass/ri line

thanks ed

#20041 3 years ago

My friend is selling his Laser War. Here is the description. He's asking $2000.

=============================================

Data East Laser War

The New:
-- New Rottendog MPU
-- New Pinscore Displays
-- New Comet LEDs throughout, including hard to reach areas and back box
-- New Replacement Speakers (three total)

The Ugly:
-- The ramp - right side of ramp is broken and missing piece. See picture. New ramps available for $99 online.
-- Right side of Head - chipping paint
-- Coin door- chunk of wood missing
-- Threaded bolt and nut holding head on as original fasteners stripped.

This machine has minimal playfield wear. More pictures and video available. This machine plays exactly how you would expect and is currently at The Pinball Co-Op in Burlington Vermont. Easy load out. Pick up only. Price negotiable. Not looking for trades at the moment. They only let you add 10 pics to the listing. Some referenced pictures I can send in a pm.

If anybody wants to check it out: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NortheastUSPinballMachinesForSale/permalink/462497978508144/?sale_post_id=462497978508144

#20042 3 years ago

Andddd we're back!

Excellent South Park for sale, fully shopped and comets/titans, 4k. I'll put it in the ol marketplace soon.

#20043 3 years ago

Heyo, we're back! Price drop on my ad above on this page for ACDC Luci. $7800/obro. Local sale only.

#20044 3 years ago

HUO IMDN prem available in Providence, bout 850 plays. Looking for DP pro STH pro for location. Maybe interested in others. Lmk what you got!

#20045 3 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i am cleaning out the basement - 2 widebody pieces of glass and 1 standard - $40 for all three.
1 stand for chicago baseball - has red sox glass on it now rather then the original - $100 - or buy the whole game for $200 not working and missing sound board - that also has red sox glass on it. it runs continiously the last time it was plugged in and that was in july of 2018
located on the mass/ri line
thanks ed

What year is that baseball?

#20046 3 years ago
Quoted from smersh:

I have a Mibs for $500. Not great backglass, cabinet is worn but nice playfield. Can meet in southern maine if interested

A bump for Mibs i still have and looks like I'm first to
post on new server. Prize?

#20048 3 years ago

Gottlieb Spot Bowler for trade...

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Spot Bowler Archived
As is - “1950 Gottlieb Spot Bowler project for trade. Prior to dissembling, game lit up, and played, but the left flipper did not work. Playfield is nice with limited wear. It should cle...”
2021-04-03
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 298 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20049 3 years ago

Road Kings $2100, plays good Nvram installed
Located in Manchester NH, posting for buddy not on Pinside

#20050 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

No prize for 5th

Lol when i was posting i was first i swear. Lol

There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 401 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/401 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.