IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 400 of 608.
#19951 3 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

WTB LZ Pro for under 5100 in around CT area. PM with what you may have!

I have one for rent for $275 a month plus $100 for delivery.

Also have GOT
GOTG
Addams
Funhouse
Metallica
Aerosmith

None for sale but if anyone wants to try a game out in CT, MA, RI, or Eastern NY let me know.

#19952 3 years ago

GoT for sale... it's a nice one

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Its super nice, everything works 100%, crisp display, no playfield issues, cab is beautiful. Not interested in trades. Pickup only, no shipping/delivery.”
2021-03-29
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 733 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19953 3 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

WTB Gottlieb Roller Disco

I have a nice pulled playfield from a roller disco. It would be good for a build if you can’t find one.

#19954 3 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

WTB LZ Pro for under 5100 in around CT area. PM with what you may have!

I have mine listed for 5500. If I remove all the mods, I’d do 5300.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like new pro, first owner. Most of our mods are on the game. Chrome t molding, hermit, rgb lighting mods, trough and backboard lighting, mothership decal on zeppelin, zeppelin car...”
2021-03-25
Upper Freehold, NJ
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 298 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19955 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

GoT for sale... it's a nice one

Machine - For Sale

Game Of Thrones (Pro)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Its super nice, everything works 100%, crisp display, no playfield issues, cab is beautiful. Not interested in trades. Pickup only, no shipping/delivery.”

8 hours ago

Manchester, NH

Max_Badazz

Have a Star Trek Pro kicking about?

#19956 3 years ago

Anyone have a shuffle alley they want to sell? I played one at a friend's house over the weekend and it was an absolute blast. I don't have a clue as to what they sell for, but I'm not looking to spend a fortune.

#19957 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Anyone have a shuffle alley they want to sell? I played one at a friend's house over the weekend and it was an absolute blast. I don't have a clue as to what they sell for, but I'm not looking to spend a fortune.

I have a nice project available:

Other - For Sale
“Clean classic shuffle alley project arcade game that has been in climate controlled storage for a few years. 6 players, 3 game modes. The backglass is fully intact. Minimal wear ...”
2021-06-22
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 633 times

#19958 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I have a nice project available:ForceFlow

Thanks. I posted in your for sale thread, but it's just too far for me to get someone to drive me all the way up for it in unknown condition. I appreciate the post though.

#19959 3 years ago

I know of one in north jersey. Pm if you like. I'd say $300 - $400 for it.

Its an Altair. Just needs front/back rubber.

#19960 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I know of one in north jersey. Pm if you like. I'd say $300 - $400 for it.
Its an Altair. Just needs front/back rubber.

Thanks! I can't find much information on that one. Do you know how long it is?

#19961 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Not seeing it listed in their available games...sent email to confirm but don't think they have one anymore. Thx though.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/789185658354973/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=undefined

#19962 3 years ago

I'm picking one up this Friday (1983 Williams Triple Strike) along with a pin that I'm buying. I don't have room for it and will sell it cheap.

#19963 3 years ago

Thanks. I posted in your for sale thread, but it's just too far for me to get someone to drive me all the way up for it in unknown condition. I appreciate the post though.

Oh, sorry--I've been responding to a flood of messages all week. It's been a little hard to keep everything straight.

#19964 3 years ago

Thank you...that's a POTC. I'm looking for LOTR. Too many ancronyms! All good...I did confirm they do not have LOTR.

#19965 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I have one for rent for $275 a month plus $100 for delivery.

Does Nassau county on Long Island count as Eastern NY in this context?

#19966 3 years ago
Quoted from loneranger:

I'm picking one up this Friday (1983 Williams Triple Strike) along with a pin that I'm buying. I don't have room for it and will sell it cheap.

Connecticut is a little far for me. I don't have transportation to pick something up that large so I have to rely on someone to drive me around.

#19967 3 years ago
Quoted from loneranger:

Define cheap. I've got a garage not too far from you. LOL

#19968 3 years ago

Price drop on my TA from 2800 to 2600. Had two potentials, but apparently they just lowballed...then were abducted or joined a cult and disappeared.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Torpedo Alley Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my Torpedo Alley up for sale. Not a game you see very often, and this one is in really good shape. I’ve owned it for a bit, cleaned it up and enjoyed the hell out of it....”
2021-03-12
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 1698 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19969 3 years ago

I can't speak to that particular machine, but I've never seen a puck bowler that wasn't 8 feet long. It's the ball bowlers that vary in length.

#19970 3 years ago
Quoted from BMSPEED:

Looking for a Metallica MOP. Would also consider a premium but dying to get my hands on the LE. 100% Cash on the glass deal.
Thanks Bill.

If you can help me find a WOZ RR, maybe we can help each other out? I know of a MOP coming up soon for sale HUO. Thanks.

#19971 3 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Does Nassau county on Long Island count as Eastern NY in this context?

Message me

#19972 3 years ago

Found this.
http://www.pinrepair.com/bowl/altair.jpg

Looks like 8.5 feet?

#19973 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Define cheap. I've got a garage not too far from you. LOL

Free if you can meet me with a truck where it's located this Friday morning - it's about two hours away from you though.

#19974 3 years ago
Quoted from loneranger:

Free if you can meet me with a truck where it's located this Friday morning - it's about two hours away from you though.

pm sent

#19975 3 years ago

Got my eyes out for a Gottlieb Tag Team or Hoops. Rare birds, I know, but interested in some of the more worthwhile Gottlieb street level games.

No ruined cabinets pls.

#19976 3 years ago

“Sprinkles !!! “

#19977 3 years ago

I'm looking for a Metallica Premium/LE HUO in nice condition. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in selling yours
Thanks in advance
Ralph

#19978 3 years ago
Quoted from oPinsesame:

“Sprinkles !!! “

Lol my son yells “Sprinkles!!!” at that moment every time the commercial airs.

#19979 3 years ago
Quoted from loneranger:

Free is a term rarely heard on this site - well done Tommy!

#19980 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Got my eyes out for a Gottlieb Tag Team or Hoops. Rare birds, I know, but interested in some of the more worthwhile Gottlieb street level games.
No ruined cabinets pls.

Tag Team is awesome. Such a sleeper great game.

#19981 3 years ago

Can someone help me with pricing? I found a United Shuffle Alley with new LED score displays and they are asking $1,500. Is that low, high or where it should be?

They only say that it works 100% and from what I can see, it appears to be in good shape.

#19982 3 years ago

Can someone help me with pricing? I found a United Shuffle Alley with new LED score displays and they are asking $1,500. Is that low, high or where it should be?
They only say that it works 100% and from what I can see, it appears to be in good shape.

A while back i sold a really nice Gold Mine system 11 shuffle alley for $1100.
Worked 100%, no wear, all displays worked.
I got it cheap, but took quite a bit of dialing in to get it to really play right (switch adjustment is critical to how it plays).
Fixed a bunch of other mechanical issues too (but nothing board related)
Broke down into 4 pieces so it was relatively easy to move (one person can do it), the shuffle board itself was actually really light.

If you are asking if i would buy one at $1500, the answer is No.

If i was to buy another, it would surely be system 11 or newer, with preference on a dmd version.

#19983 3 years ago

Are you looking for a solid state or EM?

EMs typically are found around 300 - 800.

Solid States usually start around 1k.

At least that's what I'm seeing.

#19984 3 years ago

I'm not married to one or the other (EM vs. SS). I just want one that has a few different games like Flash most importantly. I only played my friend's EM and we had a great time, so EM is just fine.

I saw one that sold about 7 months ago for $1,000, so I thought that $1,500 might be high. Then again, game prices are pretty crazy so who knows.

#19985 3 years ago

Shuffle or bowler? If it's a shuffle, it's probably a bit high. If it's a bowler, it might be about right, or maybe a little low.

#19986 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Shuffle or bowler? If it's a shuffle, it's probably a bit high. If it's a bowler, it might be about right, or maybe a little low.

It's a shuffle alley. The one with the pucks.

#19987 3 years ago

NIB Led Zeppelin Pro for trade, also have Turtles Pro, Avengers Infinity quest pro, GOTG Pro and Wonka Collector Edition.

Looking for Addams Family, Twilight Zone, AC DC Premium, Metallica, Ghostbusters, Aerosmith, KISS, X-Men, Hobbit, Funhouse, open to other DMD games and LCD games.

#19988 3 years ago

I sold a fully restored to look like new Tic tac strike for $1400 about 2 years ago.

#19989 3 years ago

If you'd like an alternative side of this price check, you could not pay me $1,000 to take a shuffle bowler.

#19990 3 years ago

This! Haha same.

Quoted from radial_head:

If you'd like an alternative side of this price check, you could not pay me $1,000 to take a shuffle bowler.

#19991 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I'd love to, but I have to rely on other people to drive me and pick up games. They won't fit in my 4 door sedan.

Asking someone to drive me 3 hours round trip is easy, 14h round trip....not so much.

#19992 3 years ago

Just remember if you get an EM shuffle or bowler you’re looking at cleaning about a dozen stepper units and 24 score reels among other things.

#19993 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Just remember if you get an EM shuffle or bowler you’re looking at cleaning about a dozen stepper units and 24 score reels among other things.

Ya, I'm all set with that idea. I like my single player EM's.

#19994 3 years ago

Bowlers / shuffles are big fun but also enormous and complicated, which is why you see them given away so often.

$1000-1500 should get you a nice, working, decent shape solid state shuffle or bowler as far as I can tell. The WPC one is pretty cool (strikemaster?) as are the system 11 games.

An EM that needs work I would think should be free or close to it.

#19995 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Bowlers / shuffles are big fun but also enormous and complicated, which is why you see them given away so often.
$1000-1500 should get you a nice, working, decent shape solid state shuffle or bowler as far as I can tell. The WPC one is pretty cool (strikemaster?) as are the system 11 games.

I’ve been able to get a free shuffle bowler a few times. I only took one.

the96stang has come across a few I believe, he could probably alert you next time he comes across one.

#19996 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The seller and I agreed on $1,200 which includes a set of new pins, which I think sounds fair. I agree with everyone that $1,500 seemed to be too high. This one is a United Strike Zone (Williams I think). I can't post a picture here though.

#19997 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Tag Team is awesome. Such a sleeper great game.

Absolutely!!! Thanks for letting me play it. I really enjoyed it. Definitely on my radar to look out for one.

#19998 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Hello Fellow Pinsiders, Looking to sell my recently serviced 8bd. The game plays as it should. Brand new pop bumper caps and new chrome legs. Most of the lights are led. There is ...”
2021-04-16
Colts Neck, NJ
3,349 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1466 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just listed a ebd for trade in nj

#19999 3 years ago

The seller and I agreed on $1,200 which includes a set of new pins, which I think sounds fair. I agree with everyone that $1,500 seemed to be too high. This one is a United Strike Zone (Williams I think). I can't post a picture here though.

SHould be really cool and a lot of fun wish I had room for one. Great drinking competition game and ANYBODY can step right up and play it.

#20000 3 years ago

What about Philadelphia Toboggan Skee Ball Machines? Has anyone here ever done a restoration on one? I was amazed at the simplicity of it's operation.

There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 400 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/400?hl=mpdpvdpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.