IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 608.
#1951 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

What a difference the translight makes. Nice looking pin

Agreed, it looks really nice.

#1952 8 years ago

Thanks guys. I hope it helps me land a nice TZ. If not I may just keep it. Taxman I hope a color dmd does happen for it

#1953 8 years ago

Probably the coolest Flintstones I've seen. Never wanted one but I'd welcome that to my collection. Sorry, no TZ here though. Hope you find one.

#1954 8 years ago

the New England pins for sale dried up........ I may be in the hunt for a lower priced game next weekend (after X-Men LE arrives)

#1955 8 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

the New England pins for sale dried up........ I may be in the hunt for a lower priced game next weekend (after X-Men LE arrives)

I think people are now not bothering with Pintastic coming up. I'll have an Embryon for sale there, so I didn't bother posting it.

#1956 8 years ago

I have a Hook I am tempted to part with. Solid player, the display is good, fully rebuilt flippers, but has definitely seen some play in its life before me (wear around some of the inserts). On the fence about selling it as I've already written some P-ROC code for it, but haven't even put the P-ROC in yet.b I'm not committed to bringing it to Pintastic, but if anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

#1957 8 years ago

Looking to trade my games for a Safecracker. Have a TRON, restored Taxi, Bally Strikes & Spares and Sorcerer.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-trade-trontaxisorcererbally-ss-for-sc

#1958 8 years ago

a new pinball collector here out of Central MA and glad to see so many people in NE with games for sale/trade...looking forward to pintastic!

#1959 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigmoog:

a new pinball collector here out of Central MA and glad to see so many people in NE with games for sale/trade...looking forward to pintastic!

Nice to see a new member here so close. Welcome aboard!

#1960 8 years ago

Anyone have anything interesting to trade for a Gottlieb Title Fight. I can get better pics tomorrow. Priority to System 11's, Black Hole, Haunted House. I will listen to anything though.

11647158_10205633045198437_1348542730_n.jpg11647158_10205633045198437_1348542730_n.jpg

#1961 8 years ago

I put this note elsewhere but will add it here. I am coming up from NC and would be open to getting another quality EM. Please PM me with any information. Thanks!

#1962 8 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I put this note elsewhere but will add it here. I am coming up from NC and would be open to getting another quality EM. Please PM me with any information. Thanks!

Awesome! Make sure you get up to Sarah's pinball wizard in NH and Mike's arcade at Lanes & Games in Boston. PM me if you need any info about the area.

#1963 8 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Sarah's pinball wizard in NH and Mike's arcade at Lanes & Games in Boston

Thanks. I don't think I'll be getting any further than Sturbridge this trip, but there'll be another time. I really would like to make a longer, fuller trip to NE.

#1964 8 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Thanks. I don't think I'll be getting any further than Sturbridge this trip, but there'll be another time. I really would like to make a longer, fuller trip to NE.

If you coming up 95 and leave yourself some extra time on the way there or back there's a great place called the Silverball museum in Asbury park NJ that is probably less than 1 hour from 95. It has a lot of nice EM's (and modern games too). http://silverballmuseum.com/

#1965 8 years ago

Thanks! Not sure of my route yet, but I'll definitely look at going that way. (The alternative is to swing west and avoid most of the congestion up 95 north of Richmond.)

#1966 8 years ago

That place is worth actually going out of your way for. I have once already this year. Incredible place for a pinhead, although I was depressed by the wet-noodle flippers on IJ last week.

#1967 8 years ago

Try and beat my high score on FH their. It was like a 1hr game lol

#1968 8 years ago

Nope. But I did come close to beating the crap out of an under-13 girl's score. And it felt goooooooooood.

#1969 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That place is worth actually going out of your way for. I have once already this year. Incredible place for a pinhead, although I was depressed by the wet-noodle flippers on IJ last week.

I was there last year. Most of the DMDs had weak flippers that had trouble making a lot of the upper shots. The few EMs I played seemed fine. I was hoping to make a trip there at some point again this year, but hearing that the flipper issue hasn't been remedied is a little discouraging.

#1970 8 years ago

Aw..c'mon, now. Noodle-y flippers just make it more challenging.

#1971 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Aw..c'mon, now. Noodle-y flippers just make it more challenging.

lol

The only time I want anything to be noodly is if it's on a hot plate with sauce.

#1972 8 years ago

Nice condition GTB Top Score EM FS. Can bring to Pintastic if sold in advance of the show. $700.

.// Error: Image 422221 not found //// Error: Image 422220 not found //// Error: Image 422219 not found //

#1973 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgNice condition GTB Top Score EM FS. Can bring to Pintastic if sold in advance of the show. $700.

.// Error: Image 422221 not found //// Error: Image 422220 not found //// Error: Image 422219 not found //

#1974 8 years ago

I still have my Black Knight and Demolition Man for sale. Both in Market.

If not sold prior to Pintastic I'll probably bring them down. If sold prior I can bring to Pintastic for sure.

#1975 8 years ago

Hook is officially for sale. Need to make some room.

Quoted from Mocean:

I have a Hook I am tempted to part with. Solid player, the display is good, fully rebuilt flippers, but has definitely seen some play in its life before me (wear around some of the inserts). On the fence about selling it as I've already written some P-ROC code for it, but haven't even put the P-ROC in yet.b I'm not committed to bringing it to Pintastic, but if anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

#1976 8 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

As promised, Theatre of Magic pics
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rc46j9zoiya9ohz/AAAwMXdlE1-qzqsZeEc4ONWpa?dl=0
Description:
Nice overall shape
Works 100%, strong new flippers, etc.
Color matched LEDs
Lots of new parts
Tiger saw mod
LED marquee mirror mod
Ramp Cliffys
LED flipper buttons
New playfield glass
Nice cabinet, a few dings
Nice playfield, a few blemishes
Includes uninstalled overlay for illusion insert section
Includes uninstalled mylar overlay
$5000
in Essex, VT
PM me for the seller's info

This game is sold.

#1977 8 years ago

here wishing I was in the northeast

#1978 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

I'm located in Mid Michigan

Ummmmm ...... not exactly the Northeast

#1979 8 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Ummmmm ...... not exactly the Northeast

Holy cow, CL spamming taken to the next level!

#1980 8 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have anything interesting to trade for a Gottlieb Title Fight. I can get better pics tomorrow. Priority to System 11's, Black Hole, Haunted House. I will listen to anything though.

Nice game, good timing as I will be going to the show next week, wish I had something to trade, that would look good next to bone busters and robowar

11647158_10205633045198437_1348542730_n.jpg

#1981 8 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

the96stang said:

Nice game, good timing as I will be going to the show next week, wish I had something to trade, that would look good next to Bone Busters and robowar

11647158_10205633045198437_1348542730_n.jpg

Should be sold pending pick up.

#1982 8 years ago

I have a really nice Riverboat Gambler for sale. $1,950 or best offer

Pics:

http://bayoubilly70.smugmug.com/Pinball/Rbg/

zipcode 01430

#1983 8 years ago
#1984 8 years ago

HUO Iron Man, Still available. Price Reduced. Shoot me your trade offers. Interested in a nice LW3 and many others.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-sale-huo-im-albany-ny

#1985 8 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Hook. Hook. Hook! Asking $1250. Players condition.

WHAT? No P-Roc project?!!!! Bah.

#1986 8 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

WHAT? No P-Roc project?!!!! Bah.

I went down to do a better job of enumerating what's wrong with it and realized there's a lot wrong with this Hook that picky people would mind. I then played a game and enjoyed it as much as ever. To lose money on a game you still enjoy isn't the best strategy.

If someone comes along to buy it, I'll sell, but another rearrangement of my basement may be in order ... the project may not be dead yet.

#1987 8 years ago

Wh20 Big dog you get first crack and then Esreal. 4200
WPT 2800
BDK 4400
TWD LE 6900

Location Northern VA

#1988 8 years ago

Going to be making a trip up to Toronto and will be driving trough western NY to get there. Figure I could pick up a couple games on the way back.

So I am looking for games made by Zaccaria, Inder, Playmatic (Solid State Only), Recel, Segasa, Sonic, or any obscure company.

Also looking for EM arcades

If you guys have anything that match this and are willing to sell, Let me know. Thanks!

#1989 8 years ago

Nothing to sell....but I'll have time for a beer and some wings..............Joey

#1990 8 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Nothing to sell....but I'll have time for a beer and some wings..............Joey

Save me a spot

#1991 8 years ago

I may take you up on that!

#1992 8 years ago

Top Score FS now listed in the market place with photos.

#1993 8 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Should be sold pending pick up.

Too bad, I would've paid you more than you were asking.

#1995 8 years ago
Quoted from Masspinballfan:

I'll bump for your game. Never played one. Bagatelle lanes like Atlantis, and others. Lockbar is wrong (I'm sure you knew that ) and coin door some chrome missing?

#1996 8 years ago
Quoted from Masspinballfan:

Hey, how much for the Lawman sitting next to it?

#1997 8 years ago

cue ball wizard on the mass / ri line in nice shape for 1000. thanks ed

#1998 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Hey, how much for the Lawman sitting next to it?

How much for the women?
forthewomen.jpgforthewomen.jpg

#1999 8 years ago

No it's "how much for your wife". Love that movie would make a great pin

#2000 8 years ago

Stashy..right side coin door has a palm size rust spot yes. And the lock down bar never bothered me personally. It's a real fun game but I've had it almost five years and something has to go to make space in a very small collection of just five games.

Dave H..Lawman goes when the good Lord says I go!

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.