IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 398 of 604.
#19851 3 years ago

Looking for a CPR Fathom playfield

Added over 3 years ago:

Edit: Found, thanks!

#19852 3 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Anyone interested in a Houdini? Has shaker and upgraded psu. Knocker kit is installed but I wasn’t able to get it working for some reason. Just installed a set of clear Titans and color matched post sleeves. Everything is nice and clean. Head has a scrape on the right decal but have a new one in the tube. 5500 obo or trade.
Edit.. have the eos kit too but not installed.

This time it really was... just a fuse... turns out the fuse included in the knocker kit was a dud! Trouble shooted everything complex and finally thought let me just hit the fuse with a multimeter... so this one is 100% ready to go! Hit me up if you are interested I can text pics. May knock a couple bucks off if you can pick up tomorrow night.

#19853 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Her prices would have been a bargain in todays market lol

Negative.
Her prices were a market of their own:
As was the eternal optimism regarding disclosed condition of said games.

Those pinballs were not as well taken care of as yours are GD.

Still got a Gottlieb Totem advertised with a Pascal board...anyone who wants a nice system 1.

#19855 3 years ago

Anyone have a target alpha? Have a project em as a possible partial trade.

#19856 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

What’s the project?

#19857 3 years ago

GOTG PRO HUO with tons of mods - 5300

#19858 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

There were a few on FB marketplace, but none is the project price range

#19859 3 years ago

Is there someone that picks up and preps games around NYC and will drop off a game near Niagara Falls, NY? Thank you.

#19860 3 years ago

Wanted to buy Bally Skill-Roll

#19861 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Documented HOU, purchased from Cointaker 8/13/18, 600 total plays, immaculate, loaded with mods. ITEM DESCRIPTION No flaws, Awesome condition *Color Dmd http://shop.colordmd.co...”
2021-03-22
Franklin Park, PA
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 410 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19862 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Have a nice HUO Spider-Man and Hot wheels for sale. Need cash for another game so no trades. Looking for 4800 for SM and 5800 for HW.

Hot Wheels sold. Still have a really nice Spider-Man for sale for 4800.

#19863 3 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Negative.
Her prices were a market of their own:
As was the eternal optimism regarding disclosed condition of said games.
Those pinballs were not as well taken care of as yours are GD.
Still got a Gottlieb Totem advertised with a Pascal board...anyone who wants a nice system 1.

Dude my game probable get 40 plays each over a year at my house. You guys are the ones who put 900 plays on them at Pintastic lol. But yes my games are well taken care of and i appreciate the compliment.

#19864 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

If you were closer I may be tempted to buy my 3rd spider man.

#19865 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

If you were closer I may be tempted to buy my 3rd spider man.

I was tempted for my 1st But I just can't make a drive like that until the world opens back up.

#19866 3 years ago

Still have some games kicking around before I jump into the next batch. Shoot me a PM if you’d like pictures or want to check them out.

Game Plan Super Nova for $1,600
Slugfest for $2,100

#19867 3 years ago

I'm basically having a garage sale:

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I'm overflowing and need to clear some space, so I'm selling some of the excess that I'm probably not going to get to anytime soon. Project games, test fixtures, boards, parts. Her...”
2021-05-11
Saratoga Springs, NY
100 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1235 times

#19868 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Great guy to deal with and good price on Spider-Man!

#19869 3 years ago

Price check on a stock ToM. No wear, cab is in great shape other than a little swelling on the bottom. No mods, fully working. I'm seeing them listed for $6500-7k. Are they actually selling at this price? Hoping someone will chime in that has recently sold or bought one in this area.

#19870 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Price check on a stock ToM. No wear, cab is in great shape other than a little swelling on the bottom. No mods, fully working. I'm seeing them listed for $6500-7k. Are they actually selling at this price? Hoping someone will chime in that has recently sold or bought one in this area.

That's spot on. I sold one in similar condish at similar price 2 years ago.

If you don't like it yer gonna need a time machine. And not the Data East!

#19871 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I sold one a little over 2 years ago for $5900. It was nice but not perfect, also the market is a bit different now than 2 years ago. I have attached the archived ad for reference.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to change the lineup a bit, so my ToM is up for sale. Game looks and plays great. There is slight wear in the typical areas around the mode inserts, nothing that effects ...”
2018-12-07
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1121 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19872 3 years ago

I sold a nice one last year for $7k

Quoted from Shredso:

#19873 3 years ago

Looking to pick up an Iron Maiden pro, routed ok, not looking for a modded out show queen with DSL's.

#19874 3 years ago

I’d love to trade my huo 2019 gotg pro towards a nice tom or mb se

#19875 3 years ago

If anyone is thinking of selling a Stranger Things Premium/LE(with UV hopefully) sometime soon lemme know. I have a BK SOR Premium decked out with mods/topper I could trade, or I dont mind selling it to fund the purchase. No rush as I have GnR coming next week but would like to acquire Stranger Things soonish.

#19876 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Looking to pick up an Iron Maiden pro, routed ok, not looking for a modded out show queen with DSL's.

"show queen" LOL I may have to borrow that one. :p

#19878 3 years ago
Quoted from PJKools:

What’s a DSL?

Um...well...ahh... " @#$& Sucking Lips"?

#19879 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Um...well...ahh... " @#$& Sucking Lips"

I was going to recommend using urban dictionary..

But yep... that’s it

#19880 3 years ago

If only you had said Star Wars Pro...drat.

Quoted from acedanger:

I’d love to trade my huo 2019 gotg pro towards a nice tom or mb se

#19881 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Um...well...ahh... " @#$& Sucking Lips"?

Tee hee...just wanted to see someone say it

#19882 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I sold a nice one last year for $7k

I sold mine for 7K a couple years ago now. Super clean. I kind of miss it but MMr took its place and I wouldn't go back.

I have a nice Fishtales I am ready to move on from. ColorDMD, LED's, 3D translite. a bunch of extras.
I need to make an add possibly this weekend. Consider trades for a MBr until I can sell it than will be in the market for a MBr. Little screen is good enough for me.

#19883 3 years ago

Looking for one of the following, anywhere near Long Island, I know everyone is but it can't hurt to ask.
Wizard of OZ LE
Jurassic Park LE
Hobbit Black Arrow
Wonka LE

Thanks.

#19885 3 years ago
Quoted from PJKools:

Tee hee...just wanted to see someone say it

Yikes, never heard that one before....a bit trashy....people here have daughters ya know.... dads reading that will be clutching pearls. lol

#19886 3 years ago

"I wonder why there's not more women in pinball" - some blind ass dipshit

#19888 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

"I wonder why there's not more women in pinball" - some blind ass dipshit

Woman can swear and make crude remarks too, stop pretending that 51% of the planet is some alien species

#19889 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Woman can swear and make crude remarks too, stop pretending that 51% of the planet is some alien species

I work in a building full of women, you would blush at how crude they can be.

#19890 3 years ago

Last call on The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends before I put it in "storage". Trades welcome.

Remember NE FSFT thread, it's not the size of tools, it's how you use them.

#19891 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Last call on The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends before I put it in "storage". Trades welcome.

Is there an ad for it or pictures somewhere?

#19892 3 years ago

I'll send some in a PM.

Quoted from BozoTheClown:

Is there an ad for it or pictures somewhere?

#19893 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Remember NE FSFT thread, it's not the size of tools, it's how you use them.

Also interested in a price and some pics.

#19894 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Also interested in a price and some pics.

It does tend to help determine interest

#19895 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

It does tend to help determine interest

I've posted at length about this pin over the past couple of months and haven't gotten a single bite, so I'm assuming it was just in the "yeah, whatever dude, everybody hates that game" category.

EDIT: which if I can add, it is totally a super fun game. No, it's not some Keith Johnson programmed encyclopedia of the concepts of depth and difficulty, but when set up to be brutal, it can be a pretty fun shooter. Also if you're a fan of the show even a little bit (which I am) it's just a great game to have around just to listen to the callouts and look at the artwork.

#19896 3 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Yikes, never heard that one before....a bit trashy....people here have daughters ya know.... dads reading that will be clutching pearls. lol

Dudes can have DSL's too

#19897 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Dudes can have DSL's too

TEE HEE

#19898 3 years ago

Lowered price on Volley

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Original condition Gottlieb Volley for sale. Clean machine and plays 100%. Great drop target wedgehead. Come check it out. Prefer local pickup, but willing to help with shipping.”
2021-03-06
Cinnaminson, NJ
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 674 times

#19899 3 years ago

Looking for trades or straight up sale for my Roadcase Metallica. HUO 1st owner lightly modded w/Color DMD $7300
Looking for
Wonka LE
JP2 Prem
MMR
Hobbit LE
Dialed In LE
+/- cash of course

#19900 3 years ago

Barely slept last night knowing that a Led Zep Pro sold for $4999 before I saw the ad. Anybody else wanna sell theirs yet?

There are 30,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 398 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/398?hl=silen7ce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.