IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 397 of 607.
#19801 3 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Still looking. . Money to spend.
BUT! I want you gold diggers to know that I ain’t buying no $35k Pirates. I’m topping out at $18-19k for the right game. Don’t waste my time with nonsense.

What about a $10,000 EM in MA? That seems like a bargain compared to a $35K pin.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/110076

#19802 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

What about a $10,000 EM in MA? That seems like a bargain compared to a $35K pin.

That is a collectable title! But not 10K worth

#19803 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Not with that shooter lane! Shooter lane needs to be plated in 14k gold to warrant $10k for that game (IMO, and I’m hardly an expert on EM values). Although it’s a lovely example.

#19804 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:What about a $10,000 EM in MA? That seems like a bargain compared to a $35K pin.

That guy really needs to put curtains over the windows. All those games are going to fade.

#19805 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That guy really needs to put curtains over the windows. All those games are going to fade.

You're right. At his prices he'll have his pins for a long time, and he'll have to worry about faded cabinet paint.

#19806 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

What are you selling?

slightly off topic... everytime I click on this thread and see Herb's first post

#19807 3 years ago
Quoted from Aphex:

slightly off topic... everytime I click on this thread and see Herb's first post

I can't tell you how many times I've done that accidentally and tried to buy that $1900 JM.

#19808 3 years ago

Hi all! We are new at this, but have been REALLY enjoying our first pin: Twilight Zone. It's so fun, that we're thinking of adding a second machine. We played Safe Cracker at a local arcade and just fell in love. Anybody thinking of selling one?

#19809 3 years ago

[EDIT]
Wow, tons of interest here and at KLOV. Pretty sure these will be sold soon. I'll update here and go ahead with my original plan of posting ads if they fall through.

[ORIGINAL POST]
Plan to list our Monster Bash CE and Attack from Mars CE for sale in the next few days. Both were bought brand new from Cointaker and both have the color DMD upgrade chip(a $400 option). They also have the alternative back glass art from Flyland Designs as see here...
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/

Games are in great shape and work 100% as they should. I'm located near Binghamton, NY and the pins are six steps down in our half basement but it's a straight shot up and out to the driveway.

Going to start them off at $6000 obo each or both for $11,500 obo. I'll post tons of pictures in the ads I put up either tomorrow or Wednesday.

#19810 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballPenny:

Hi all! We are new at this, but have been REALLY enjoying our first pin: Twilight Zone. It's so fun, that we're thinking of adding a second machine. We played Safe Cracker at a local arcade and just fell in love. Anybody thinking of selling one?

Wow, starting with A+ titles!
Cute dog too.

#19811 3 years ago

Considering trading out my HUO Stranger Things Pro

It has
-Shaker Motor
-UV kit
-LED stern D&D dice shooter rod
-Inner side art

Premium Metal Apron w/ Illuminated Windows
Cliffy Shooter Lane Protector
Ninja Balls

Titan -
Glow in the Dark Rubber Set (looks awesome in upside down)

Has Cleland Sound Upgrade

Plays Fast and Furious

Willing to add cash for the right title or consider even swaps too

Message me if you might have something

Again just a feeler

Located Upstate Ny - 15 minutes from Utica

#19812 3 years ago

and so it begins! Welcome to pinball acquisition disorder!

#19813 3 years ago

I have an unshopped Bram Stokers Dracula with a nice playfield for $3200 or trade for another WPC I don't have already. ***** sale pending *****

#19814 3 years ago

Have a fully-working Tempest cocktail machine for sale in NJ 07922. Missing the cab access panel on the 1P side but otherwise complete and in great shape, bulletproofed PCB with the 4-way mod (v1, v3, Tubes and Vector Breakout), includes a new still-in-box Phoenix Arcade repro glass top and new/uninstalled repro CPOs. Gorgeous 6100 monitor w/ LV2000 mod, rebuilt spinners, blah blah. $1,500 firm.

Full set of pics: https://klovimg.com/album/KsNd

Full writeup at KLOV: https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/tempest-cocktail-in-nj-fully-working-w-andrewbs-4-way-mod-1-500.486763/

Added over 3 years ago:

GONE GONE GONE

#19815 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a stern galaxy working project? cabinet is decent for age, playfield has some wear. Gave it a deep clean, titans, leds in GI, replaced some plastics but a couple are still wavy and need to be flattened. backglass like 8/10. plays well. Repinned some of the display connectors but it was my first time doing it and i didnt do the greatest job so you may need to fix a couple at some point. P1 works good, P2 missing a digit, probably a transistor, P3 broken glass, P4 cold solder likely, coin display works fine. Will let it go for 1k which is less than I'm into it for but need the space and don't have any interest in it. PM phone number if you want me to text pics.

#19816 3 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Anyone interested in a stern galaxy working project? cabinet is decent for age, playfield has some wear. Gave it a deep clean, titans, leds in GI, replaced some plastics but a couple are still wavy and need to be flattened. backglass like 8/10. plays well. Repinned some of the display connectors but it was my first time doing it and i didnt do the greatest job so you may need to fix a couple at some point. P1 works good, P2 missing a digit, probably a transistor, P3 broken glass, P4 cold solder likely, coin display works fine. Will let it go for 1k which is less than I'm into it for but need the space and don't have any interest in it. PM phone number if you want me to text pics.

Looks like this is spoken for thanks for the interest!

#19817 3 years ago
Quoted from badblackz:

Looking for a stranger things premium near buffalo, ny. If anyone is thinking about selling, let me know

Bump, still looking for a used premium. Might consider a pro too. Let me know what you got.

#19818 3 years ago

Not really interested in letting go, but anyone want a MSF for a POTC? Or, anyone have a POTC project FS?

#19819 3 years ago

I might have a player's condition Data East BTTF coming my way via a trade+cash deal.

Anyone interested?

#19820 3 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

I might have a player's condition Data East BTTF coming my way via a trade+cash deal.
Anyone interested?

Yes... but it's a long haul

#19821 3 years ago

Have a nice HUO Spider-Man and Hot wheels for sale. Need cash for another game so no trades. Looking for 4800 for SM and 5800 for HW.

#19822 3 years ago

Looking for a rotisserie for sale, ( cuz one ain't enough anymore)...PM me with what ya got

#19823 3 years ago

Looking to trade up a fully restored shadow...its got everything...looking at JJP titles but could do others...

#19824 3 years ago

Color DMD, mirror blades, topper. Looks like new.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Star Trek Pro Vault Edition Looks like new, goody bag still stapled inside cabinet Loaded! Mirror Blades ColorDMD LCD screen Stern Shaker Motor Blue Vengeance Ring Mod w/ Blue Fl...”
2021-03-19
Rockville, MD
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 278 times

#19825 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Houdini? Has shaker and upgraded psu. Knocker kit is installed but I wasn’t able to get it working for some reason. Just installed a set of clear Titans and color matched post sleeves. Everything is nice and clean. Head has a scrape on the right decal but have a new one in the tube. 5500 obo or trade.

Edit.. have the eos kit too but not installed.

#19826 3 years ago

A friend is selling a nice safecracker here in Nova Scotia if shipping across the border does not scare you

#19827 3 years ago

Nice no fear 2700.

#19828 3 years ago

It's a long shot, but ... anyone with a TWD Pro interested in trading for a very nice LAH, with a new color dmd + cash?

Thanks!

#19830 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have a Silverball mania?

Not mine but there is one on Facebook in Dracut, MA.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/196473098932035/

#19832 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Stupid price on that one.

Yeah, that was my thought too. I think they bought it from Pinball Wizard Arcade when it closed a few years ago. Still has the apron card in it.

#19833 3 years ago

Then the price they say they paid is likely true.

#19834 3 years ago

Yeah. That's quite expensive. If that's the going rate. I'd be happy to let mine go for $1800.

#19835 3 years ago

Kind of an odd note but figured I’d put it out there. I’m keeping an eye out for old pre-war games.
The little dinky ones, starting to appreciate that old classic gameplay.
Don’t worry, I haven’t gotten into bingos... yet!

#19836 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Then the price they say they paid is likely true.

Were her prices super expensive when they closed up? I had heard about them closing too late and everything was spoken for. I was so disappointed when they closed and then double disappointed when I realized I missed out on getting one or two. I loved that place so much.

#19837 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:Were her prices super expensive when they closed up?

For the most part yes.

#19838 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

For the most part yes.

I went there and this is true.

#19839 3 years ago

But yet, people still bought them.

#19840 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

But yet, people still bought them.

Fool and money soon parted.

#19841 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Were her prices super expensive when they closed up?

Personally, I thought the prices were insane. But as said, if people would buy them for that, I don’t fault her for selling them for that. I really miss that place. She took a lot of crap, but she built an amazing arcade.

#19842 3 years ago

She practically gave away the EMs she had piled up in the back. In her words they "weren't really her thing" and she simply accumulated them over time. I think I bought 4 or 5 from her for next to nothing. It was fun restoring and playing them all.

But yeah... The SS and DMD prices were almost all really high. She also kept a bunch of games for her personal collection.

Edit: semi-project Gottlieb James Bond pretty nice shape playfield and cab, backglass flaky. New MPU. Some weird bugs I haven't figured out, but close to working. $1000?

#19843 3 years ago

Her prices would have been a bargain in todays market lol

#19844 3 years ago

Does anyone know the actual size of her collection when it was at its largest?

I still try to describe it to people and those days when you would go and there would be only a few people (or if you were alone) and have almost the whole place to yourself. Amazing times and fortunate to have those experiences.

#19845 3 years ago

Somewhere around 120 machines if I remember.

#19846 3 years ago

I miss it as well.
She had a lot of 20 - 30 year old machines (besides all the new releases) and they broke down. With that many machines, it is hard to keep them all tip top.

#19847 3 years ago

"Cool! Look at all the new posts in the Northeast thread! YES! I can't wait to see what's available!"
*opens thread*
"OH COME ON!......"

#19848 3 years ago

Looking for a Champion Pub near the Philadelphia area. If anyone is thinking about selling theirs shoot me a PM. Thanks, PJ

#19849 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Deadpool Premium around the North New Jersey area? Send me a pm!!

#19850 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

"Cool! Look at all the new posts in the Northeast thread! YES! I can't wait to see what's available!"
*opens thread*
"OH COME ON!......"

That's fine, though. As long as you don't talk about NJ or sandwiches.

There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 397 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/397?hl=silen7ce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.