IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 396 of 608.
#19751 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

You paid 9k for a rick and morty? I don’t disagree with you though

nope. sold my spot rather do something else with the 9 k

#19752 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

LOL... all of you complaining about the prices of games now. Yet no mention of the toppers?

yeah 1800 bk turd topper

#19753 3 years ago

DM me whitestar Stern DMD $100

#19754 3 years ago

Gotta make some room. After all the work I put into TS I vowed never to sell it. Sh*t happens!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Near-complete restore. - New playfield (including mini) - New Mantis ramps - New targets and plastics (with mini topper) - Newly re-plated wireforms by Hot Rod Arcade. - Completel...”
2021-03-10
Cumberland, RI
6,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 124 days
Viewed: 1388 times

Save on a pretty-new Avengers: Infinity Quest OR play Stern roulette on a NIB one. LOL

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “1500 balls played. Has the newer subway for proper ball flow, no issues with disc or clear coat chipping. Plays like new, because it is. Cash only. Easy walkout and loading.”
2021-02-12
Cumberland, RI
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 150 days
Viewed: 884 times

Minutes off i-95 and i-295. Come get 'em.

#19755 3 years ago

This Shadow is STUNNING. Seen it, played it...fantastic restore.

Quoted from mrgregb123:

Gotta make some room. After all the work I put into TS I vowed never to sell it. Sh*t happens!

Machine - For Sale

The Shadow - *MINT* New pf, ramps, wires, etc.

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Near-complete restore.

- New playfield (including mini)
- New Mantis ramps
- New targets and plastics (with mini topper)
- Newly re-plated wireforms by Hot Rod Arcade.
- Completel...”

34 minutes ago

Cumberland, RI

6,200 (Firm)

mrgregb123

Save on a pretty-new Avengers: Infinity Quest OR play Stern roulette on a NIB one. LOL

Machine - For Sale

Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium)

As new - New out of box (first owner) “1500 balls played. Has the newer subway for proper ball flow, no issues with disc or clear coat chipping. Plays like new, because it is.

Cash only. Easy walkout and loading.”

25 days ago

Cumberland, RI

7,100 (Firm)

mrgregb123

Minutes off i-95 and i-295. Come get 'em.

#19756 3 years ago

Looking for a stranger things premium near buffalo, ny. If anyone is thinking about selling, let me know

#19757 3 years ago

Looking for any em project pins in the CT area.

#19758 3 years ago

Have a very nice Volley and Grand Prix (EM) I'm looking sell. $1200 for volley, $1000 for grand prix. Both fully working and in great shape. I'll get ads and pics up.

Grand prix spoke for. Here is volley

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Volley Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Super nice Volley, one of the best wedge heads ever made, great drop target game. Game is in excellent shape, new rubbers, drop targets all rebuilt, very nice playfield. Backglass ...”
2021-03-11
Upper Freehold, NJ
1,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 309 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19759 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Here is volley

Ah, Volley. What a wonderfully frustrating game!

Good luck with your sale.

#19760 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Ah, Volley. What a wonderfully frustrating game!
Good luck with your sale.

One of the best wedge heads out there, great drop target game. It is now sale pending with deposit received..

#19761 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

One of the best wedge heads out there, great drop target game. It is now sale pending with deposit received..

Damn, I might have bit on that Grand Prix.

#19762 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I have a mystery castle. Average shape. Can send pics tonight.
Ideally would like to trade for a newish stern. Imdn, Deadpool, or?

Ive seen and played this. Its in very good shape IMO.

#19763 3 years ago

I'm selling my Rick & Morty. I had made this ad a few days ago but took it down because I wanted to improve the flow. I hate selling an inferior product. I moved a rail and played over the last few days to make sure it worked and now it's running perfectly. Great flow, zero errors, tip top shape. Easy loading too.

I prefer cash or a trade for a Big Lebowski, since the sale of this machine will help finance that purchase. I might be open to other trades but only if it's easy for me to turn around and sell whatever game you trade me.

This game is priced at or near the lowest point of R&M's that I can find. Please check my feedback!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Rick & Morty #114 Purchased to be an on-location game but covid disrupted those plans. We (wife and I) played it when we could and figured it was too brutal to keep around as ...”
2021-03-11
South Burlington, VT
9,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 753 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19764 3 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Damn, I might have bit on that Grand Prix.

Too bad, it’s one of the nicest I’ve seen and plays the best I’ve ever played. Previous owner went through every switch and cleaned all the contacts. I bought it at the Allentown show several years ago, it was on the floor. I just had to rebuild the chimes. Anyway, game has been paid for and will be picked up by fast Eddie next week. The volley is even nicer. Not surprised they both sold fast.

#19765 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Walking dead premium huo. Has full cliffys and titan rubbers. Color dmd. Tower mod, train tracks, bloody armor, and led accents from lermods. It has the pro translite in it. It al...”
3 years ago
Monmouth, ME
Expired!

#19766 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

$175 for the Hot shot em project...

Man, I wish you were closer! Could you please move to OH or western PA?

#19767 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Too bad, it’s one of the nicest I’ve seen and plays the best I’ve ever played. Previous owner went through every switch and cleaned all the contacts. I bought it at the Allentown show several years ago, it was on the floor. I just had to rebuild the chimes. Anyway, game has been paid for and will be picked up by fast Eddie next week. The volley is even nicer. Not surprised they both sold fast.

I was really close to PMing on that Volley.....you almost had me...... just running out of room.....

#19768 3 years ago

Still seeking a Gilligan's Island

Message me if you have one your thinking about selling down the road

#19769 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For your consideration 93 GTB Tee’d Off I’ve owned this game for roughly 4yrs Fun and humorous gold themed pin Installed to the topper relay is a dancing caddy shack gop...”
2021-03-07
Sherrill, NY
1,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1148 times
Contributed to Pinside

Link to Marketplace Ad

#19770 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Machine - For Sale Tee'd Off

Really, this DMD game is still for sale at only $1750 and people are buying $20K games left and right???

#19771 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Really, this DMD game is still for sale at only $1750 and people are buying $20K games left and right???

Crazy. I’ve only played one a few times, but liked it and that one looks like a pretty decent example. Especially at that price OBO.

If it wasn’t 4 1/2 hours each way I probably would have bought it already. Feel like a need a break from all the long distance driving lately.

#19772 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Machine - For Sale

Tee'd Off

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “For your consideration

93 GTB Tee’d Off

I’ve owned this game for roughly 4yrs

Fun and humorous gold themed pin

Installed to the topper relay is a dancing caddy shack gop...”

5 days ago

Sherrill, NY

1,750 (OBO)

TheCnyPinGuy

Link to Marketplace Ad

A very fun game. The captive ball is balls end bonus, 1 million per switch hit. The final wizard mode is not easy to get to either, and trying to get as many hole in ones per game is challenging, and it keeps track of that with your initials like a high score.
A bargain and a half with the gopher topper sitting on top too.

Hot Shot EM project, $150 anyone?

#19773 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Hot Shot EM project, $150 anyone?

Bonkers to me nobody has taken this. Such a good game.

#19774 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Bonkers to me nobody has taken this. Such a good game.

I would have been all over this but I already have two games that are drop target heavy. I still had to fight the urge since I was fifteen minutes away the other day.

#19775 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Torpedo Alley Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my Torpedo Alley up for sale. Not a game you see very often, and this one is in really good shape. I’ve owned it for a bit, cleaned it up and enjoyed the hell out of it....”
2021-03-12
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 1698 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19776 3 years ago

I’m interested in Hot Shot but, frankly, intimidated by the descriptions of the bonus ladder vs my repair skills. If interested, I could pick up Saturday or Sunday. Let me know.

#19777 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner, HUO. Very clean, low play, and $700-800 worth of mods. I don't know how many plays are truly on it since GB code didn't track lifetime plays until some recent update,...”
2021-03-12
Leominster, MA
7,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 464 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19778 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I first bought this game in 2003 as a non working project. Steve Kulpa fixed and updated the MPU, SDB and rectifier. Enjoyed it my game room for a couple years and then a friend wa...”
2021-03-12
Julian, PA
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 338 times
Contributed to Pinside
Selling a Vector, game is in Central PA. Listed in the marketplace.

#19779 3 years ago

Looking for a Walking Dead Pro and Metallica Premium. Willing to drive, let me know what you have.

#19780 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Original condition Gottlieb Volley for sale. Clean machine and plays 100%. Great drop target wedgehead. Come check it out. Prefer local pickup, but willing to help with shipping.”
2021-03-06
Cinnaminson, NJ
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 674 times

It’s available!

#19781 3 years ago

Magic castle. Will trade for a LZ pro, JP pro straight or BKSOR/munsters plus cash

#19782 3 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Nos Bally Fireball II playfield for sale .”
2021-09-14
Morrisville, PA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 442 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fathom Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Fathom all original boards , sound board rebuilt, new drop targets, flippers rebuilt new coils and mechs.”
2021-02-20
Morrisville, PA
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 916 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Grand Lizard Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Grand lizard bestro proto backglass looks awesome ! Game plays great. All displays work . Left sling cracked , all other plastics good. Has LEDs , lizard head nice condition .upper...”
2021-07-10
Morrisville, PA
Archived after: 69 days
Viewed: 3000 times

#19783 3 years ago

WTB a classic 1980's Stern SS or Bally. Needs to be nice cosmetically.

Also looking for a nice MSF.

#19784 3 years ago

Thank you all

Tee’d Off has found a new home

#19785 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

WTB a classic 1980's Stern SS or Bally. Needs to be nice cosmetically.

Do you consider Orbitor 1 "classic?" I'm putting that up soon. Very nice original condition other than the new rings I installed (also have a spare kit), speech chip and everything else working.

#19786 3 years ago

Breakshot In NYC

$2000

No trades I need space.

#19787 3 years ago

Couple classics/solid states available northern MA area.
Both play very well. Look good too.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally 6 Million $ Man Pinball. 1978 pinball in good cosmetic condition. Playfield has been touched up and clear coated by previous owner (B+ job). Backglass is near perfect. Origin...”
2021-03-13
Peabody, MA
1,295 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 357 times

Machine - For Sale
Totem Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Totem: 1979 Gottlieb system 1 pinball w/ Pascal All in 1 board ($400+ value). On the rarer side. Very good copy. Playfield has no noticeable wear - one small area of touch up n...”
2021-03-13
Peabody, MA
1,395 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 269 times

#19788 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Breakshot In NYC
$2000
No trades I need space.

Hell of a deal! Breakshot is a great game!

#19789 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Nice original Standard Metal Typer machine. Came from they Jersey shore boardwalk. Working on coins. Comes with several hundred blanks which sell for 35-50 cents apiece on the inte...”
2021-03-14
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 89 days
Viewed: 142 times

#19790 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Some what a rare machine. Don’t see these up for sale too often. Great condition. Plays well. This is the Pro. Erosion. Not sure what the difference is. Fun two player machine. H...”
2021-03-14
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 89 days
Viewed: 267 times

#19791 3 years ago

Selling my WCS. Ad in marketplace

#19792 3 years ago

I have a nice Black Knight 2000 for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Black Knight 2000 for sale or trade. Machine is in very good condition. Full Cointaker LED kit. Recently shopped with new rings, new flipper plungers, links, sleeves and stops. ...”
2021-03-14
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 368 times

#19793 3 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:Fun two player machine.

I've seen people die laughing while playing this machine..

#19794 3 years ago

Data east Simpsons pinball......sold

#19795 3 years ago

Looking.

WOZ. Hobbitt. What you got?

#19796 3 years ago

Guardians Premium. Dialed In.

What you got?

#19797 3 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

My wife and tried selling one for 1900.00 with new drop targets new titan rings comet leds full top side tear down replaced all broken plastics and was low balled on price and we said just keep it.

#19798 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

My wife and tried selling one for 1900.00 with new drop targets new titan rings comet leds full top side tear down replaced all broken plastics and was low balled on price and we said just keep it.

That’s too bad

I would of bought it

#19799 3 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

If someone on pinside is the buyer of this Simpsons, I have a jpg file that can be used to repair the burned Bart insert on the playfield.

#19800 3 years ago

Still looking. . Money to spend.

BUT! I want you gold diggers to know that I ain’t buying no $35k Pirates. I’m topping out at $18-19k for the right game. Don’t waste my time with nonsense.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 396 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/396?hl=wolverinetuner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.