IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 395 of 608.
#19701 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Thread was doing just fine during your vacation.

Yes, yes it was. Some people thrive on complaining about things. But with three years of veteran status to throw around, I guess it's well earned

#19702 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

goyomex There are no “rules” and there is always some banter but this is definitely not a NJ meet and greet thread. When you troll about your town and the various sandwiches it has to offer you BURY ACTUAL FOR SALE POSTS.
Let’s not play the victim of bullying card here.
Also, FS —-> HUO IMDN PREM
PS: if anyone has anything to say about this take it to my pms please. No need to soil the thread with any more garbage.

Hey please stop sending me dumb PMs I'm not going to read them.

I can't understand for the life of me how pinside causes people to melt down like this and PM strangers no subject line hate mail they are going to delete without reading. If it's causing you this kind of aggravation...just go do something else. It's so easy!

#19703 3 years ago

in before the lock

#19704 3 years ago

pool sharks - $1900
Centaur II - $3100
Breakshot - $2200

all nice and 100 percent working
Shipping ok via NAVL

in NYC zip 10001

#19705 3 years ago

Hot Hand 1250 plays good new MPU sound &SDB rebuilt, shopped out

#19706 3 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Hot Hand 1250 plays good new MPU sound &SDB rebuilt, shopped out

Location?

#19708 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:Southern New Hampshire

Everything is good in southern NH ..... including my soon to be FS GoT Pro

#19709 3 years ago

I have a mystery castle. Average shape. Can send pics tonight.

Ideally would like to trade for a newish stern. Imdn, Deadpool, or?

#19710 3 years ago

Anyone selling a WOZ or Hobbit?

#19711 3 years ago

gotta gtf outa this hobby 18500 potc. 7k funhouse. i feel like i am in a very bad twilight zone episode. i dont even belong here anymore. i used to like coming in here and picking off a 1500 to 2 k pin every other week.

#19712 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

gotta gtf outa this hobby 18500 potc. 7k funhouse. i feel like i am in a very bad twilight zone episode. i dont even belong here anymore. i used to like coming in here and picking off a 1500 to 2 k pin every other week.

potc limited?

#19713 3 years ago

Yep. Things are out of control. I thought covid would soften the prices. On the contrary. Prices go higher & higher & people just keep paying! Even Stern has seized the opportunity. Raising their prices. Guess I'll be happy with my 10 machines & hope things settle & come back down to reality some day. For the life of me. Don't know how people can afford machines at these prices. And not just one, multiples. Maybe someday for me. ....?. Market dictates. Please stop paying these over inflated prices. I'd like to buy a machine again, someday.

#19714 3 years ago

Still have a nice Star Wars episode 1 for $2500..

$175 for the Hot shot em project...

Not everything is priced on the moon.

#19715 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i dont even belong here anymore. i used to like coming in here and picking off a 1500 to 2 k pin every other week.

Quoted from Slogan1111:

Yep. Things are out of control.

It’s gotten stupid. I don’t even think most people notice it’s the same 20 people posting in here these days.

All the people that hung around to buy games in between $500 and $2k have long since left. But a lot of the sellers don’t even notice the vast decrease in traffic. Sad that all those people have been forced and priced out.

I’m still trying to sell games for reasonable prices. Honestly, I couldn’t believe Shredso had that Rollergames in great condition for 1900 bucks for a few weeks. But he sold the $7k Funhouse first. Crazy.

#19716 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

You paid 9k for a rick and morty? I don’t disagree with you though

#19717 3 years ago

LOL... all of you complaining about the prices of games now. Yet no mention of the toppers?

#19718 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It’s gotten stupid. I don’t even think most people notice it’s the same 20 people posting in here these days.
All the people that hung around to buy games in between $500 and $2k have long since left. But a lot of the sellers don’t even notice the vast decrease in traffic. Sad that all those people have been forced and priced out.
I’m still trying to sell games for reasonable prices. Honestly, I couldn’t believe shredso had that Rollergames in that great condition for 1900 bucks for a few weeks. But he sold the $7k Funhouse first. Crazy.

I'm picking up a bride of pinbot and Royal rumble. Will be priced in the middle 2s. Plus or minus a good grinder from NJ

#19719 3 years ago

Man the hoagie invasion was bad but now it’s a price thread?

I see plenty of fairly priced games in this thread. If you are buying, great here ya go! If you are selling just be patient. Stimulus checks are coming!

#19720 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man the hoagie invasion was bad but now it’s a price thread?

Just chimin in slick. Prices are much more relevant in a for sale thread...compared with how much mayo you put on your BLT.

Quoted from eabundy:

I'm picking up a bride of pinbot and Royal rumble. Will be priced in the middle 2s. Plus our minus a good grinder from NJ

You’re always very reasonable.

#19721 3 years ago

Anyone have a spider-man vault they wanna let go?

#19722 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dirty Harry Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Squeaky clean and plays 100% Tasteful LEDs throughout.”
2021-03-09
Marblehead, MA
Archived after: 69 days
Viewed: 1142 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19723 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Anyone have a spider-man vault they wanna let go?

No but I have a really nice HUO Spider-Man I am looking to sell soon.

#19724 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’m still trying to sell games for reasonable prices. Honestly, I couldn’t believe shredso had that Rollergames in great condition for 1900 bucks for a few weeks. But he sold the $7k Funhouse first. Crazy.

Nah, I still follow the thread and it's given me early SS games for under 2k. The Rollergames was a tempting deal, just a case of coming up at the wrong time. Luckily for myself and my wallet, I've been finding more joy on the more straight forward, non-dmd/lcd games lately.

I'm with everyone else though...being a millennial the costs of what people are throwing around is just mind boggling for me. Not to mention once barcades open back up, I'll never see the return on investment of buying a newer game versus paying a dollar a game on a route.

#19725 3 years ago

I still have faith in this thread.
My Dirty Harry just sold in an hour.
For me it’s this thread, bouncing girls on the GIF thread & Pinball Horror Pics.
Capitalism
Sexism
Fright
...basically life

#19726 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I still have faith in this thread.
My Dirty Harry just sold in an hour.
For me it’s this thread, bouncing girls on the GIF thread & Pinball Horror Pics.
Capitalism
Sexism
Fright
...basically life

And DJreddog sold his demo man in 20 minutes.

Business still gets done around here!

So who wants to trade me something worth around $5k for my pool sharks, Centaur 2, and breakshot! Surely that oddball bunch of mediocre games presents an irresistible deal to someone for a blockbuster 3 for 1?

#19727 3 years ago

I haven't been checking the for sale thread as I often would and I've been burned for it. A few games I've been after came and went quickly. You really have to check every 10 minutes..... Be quick or don't flip...... Still looking for a Walking Dead LE, Adams Family or Family Guy.

#19728 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Mystery Castle Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I have a super rare Alvan G Mystery Castle. Pros: Game is recently shopped with LEDs Plays great Good cosmetics Cons Power supply has a GI hack Right ramp has a crack in it by ...”
2021-05-13
Enfield, CT
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 3919 times

#19729 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And DJreddog sold his demo man in 20 minutes.
Business still gets done around here!
So who wants to trade me something worth around $5k for my pool sharks, Centaur 2, and breakshot! Surely that oddball bunch of mediocre games presents an irresistible deal to someone for a blockbuster 3 for 1?

So you'll take $5k cash instead of a trade?

#19730 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

So you'll take $5k cash instead of a trade?

No, I’d take $5800 cash for the three which is exactly what I have in them.

But id consider a game trade of that approximate value.

#19731 3 years ago

Still have the project Cleopatra - $600. Also have a Solar Ride (no boards - but worked fine with my all in one in it - what can I say - Hulk wanted it more!)

Bundle it up and send some cash over to France and you'd have two nice machines

#19732 3 years ago

Want to Buy a 1971 Gottlieb Homerun in 100% working condition within a reasonable distance from Boston.

Willing to pay cash or with any regional hot or cold sandwich previously recommended on this thread (drinks included)

#19733 3 years ago

Not desperately looking for a trade...but a 2 for 1 would be listened to in this case.

Quoted from ejacques:

Still have the project Cleopatra - $600. Also have a Solar Ride (no boards - but worked fine with my all in one in it - what can I say - Hulk wanted it more!)
Bundle it up and send some cash over to France and you'd have two nice machines

#19734 3 years ago

Helping a friend sell a Slugfest for $2,100. PM me if you care for pictures and videos.

#19735 3 years ago

I am genuinely interested in a 2 or 3 for 1 trade as I desperately need space.

Pool Sharks
Centaur 2
Breakshot

All in very nice condition, especially the Centuar 2, which is def the sweetest plum of this lot.

Let me know what you have, any oddball offer considered but I'd be looking for fair value of course.

#19736 3 years ago

Picked up a Wide Body I have no room for - Gottlieb "Mars God Of War". Let me know if anyone is interested, sale or trade - Cleveland area

#19737 3 years ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

Picked up a Wide Body I have no room for - Gottlieb "Mars God Of War". Let me know if anyone is interested, sale or trade - Cleveland area

The new Northeast

#19738 3 years ago

Black knight 2500
Jungle Lord 1500
Time fantasy 1750 firm
All working with leds.

Trades? Package deal?

#19739 3 years ago

Dmd GTB - Tee’d Off 1750$

Ad in market

Willing to trade or sell (can add cash Etc)

Message with interest

#19740 3 years ago
Quoted from Xtraball:

The new Northeast

It is northeast of somewhere

#19741 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

It is northeast of somewhere

Hey, I've driven to CT for a game before...long ass drive, but well worth it. I'll even throw in a cold beer or 4?

#19742 3 years ago

I've even had "Colsond3" pick up a game in the Boston area for me (He loves me for that move -damn stairs and an IMDN). But I am probably a little south of the titled "region". I'll bring it to you! How's that? BTW - the actuator worked great "PinballAir" - thanks again!

#19743 3 years ago

I am glad to hear it worked.
One more machine fixed and ready to play.

#19744 3 years ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

I've even had "Colsond3" pick up a game in the Boston area for me (He loves me for that move -damn stairs and an IMDN). But I am probably a little south of the titled "region". I'll bring it to you! How's that? BTW - the actuator worked great "PinballAir" - thanks again!

Yeah, I had Colsond3 help me out as well. Good dude.

#19745 3 years ago

I'll bring it to you! How's that?

I’m listening!

#19746 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:Yeah, I had Colsond3 help me out as well. Good dude.

I second that. You’re top notch as well.

Quoted from Nikrox2:

I've even had "Colsond3" pick up a game in the Boston area for me (He loves me for that move -damn stairs and an IMDN).

Those stairs were great!

#19747 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I am genuinely interested in a 2 or 3 for 1 trade as I desperately need space.
Pool Sharks
Centaur 2
Breakshot
All in very nice condition, especially the Centuar 2, which is def the sweetest plum of this lot.
Let me know what you have, any oddball offer considered but I'd be looking for fair value of course.

Someone please buy the Breakshot....the girl in the red dress on that backglass is starting to make me think I need to buy it.....

#19748 3 years ago

I've just got in an original Attack From Mars that's for sale or trade. The playfield and backglass are great. One side of the cabinet is lightly faded - the other side is very faded. Works all the way. Easy shop job although it doesn't really need anything! I'm looking for $6200 or best offer in the Phila suburbs and would like to move it quick. Will also consider possible trades up or down. Medieval Madness, Centaur, Class of 1812, EHOH, maybe Scared Stiff, many others! Anybody interested? Hit me up with your thoughts. Message me with your cell number and I can text pics.

#19749 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I second that. You’re top notch as well.

Those stairs were great!

Ha! That’s right he had some help! Thank you too!

#19750 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Someone please buy the Breakshot....the girl in the red dress on that backglass is starting to make me think I need to buy it.....

I really REALLY want one someday. I'm just at capacity. Fun game.

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 395 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/395?hl=spinneraddict and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.