IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 394 of 608.
#19651 3 years ago

I am looking for a few used Bally/Williams Dmd’s, that are in good condition/no issues. PM me. Thank you!

Open to offers on the Genesis I have listed ( below).
I will be listing a Getaway, Last Action Hero, Bally Paragon and fully restored Earthshaker soon.
Hoping to have a Wms Indy available in the next month.
I still have a project Pink Panther and project EM gun game, Long rifle available.

Machine - For Sale
Genesis Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Gottlieb Genesis Game works 100% Playfield is very nice with little to no wear. Cabinet is very nice with a few chips/scuffs. Electronics are clean. Ramps do have cracks and chips...”
2021-02-27
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
1,825 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 424 times

#19652 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
A-Go-Go Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Had plans for a retheme. Reality set in. Had this working well except for the alternating "spin when lit" near the flippers. Revamped the pops. Replaced a few coils. Gave it a ba...”
2021-03-03
Brewster, NY
250 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 350 times
Contributed to Pinside
Time to move my A-Go-Go to a new home.

#19653 3 years ago

Nice game at a nice price!

#19654 3 years ago

Anyone have a dead pool pro they would want to trade for a maiden pro with a couple nice mods

#19655 3 years ago

Looking for a dead pool pro or stranger things pro

#19656 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Excellent condition unmodded Dracula pin fully LED'd. Pros-- 1.) Original LS playfield with zero planking 2.) Magnet works perfectly 3.) Minimal (if any) cabinet fade and li...”
2021-05-11
Attleboro, MA
3,850 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1540 times
Contributed to Pinside

F/S or trade plus cash for MET Pro, AS Pro, LZ Pro, and maybe a couple others....AC/DC Vault?

#19657 3 years ago

WTB: Flash Gordon, WOZ Yellow Brick Road LE ... any leads out there?

#19659 3 years ago

Listed my AFMr Special. I'm the second owner and the machine looks like new with the eat at Eddy's mod.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Attack From Mars Remake Special Edition Has the eat at Eddy's mod and everything else is stock. Pictures are from when I bought and set it up. I will take current pictures and p...”
2021-03-04
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 414 times
Contributed to Pinside

I have had a few inquiries on this game already. I have one person who likely will be coming this weekend so I have marked it as sale pending for now.

#19660 3 years ago

I've got a gorgeous, low play HUO Iron Maiden pro with some nice mods (shaker, McFarlane toys, funko topper) that I want to trade for Avatar LE, Jurassic Park pro, Star Wars comic art pro, Deadpool pro, Beatles Gold, ACDC premium (vault preferred), KISS pro or premium. Located in Boston, can provide pick up/delivery

#19661 3 years ago

Nice plug n play Centaur II in NYC

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Here's a really nice, 100 percent working and great playing Centaur II with tons of new parts, including a new MPU board. New rubber, drops, rebuilt flippers and pops etc. this one...”
2021-03-04
New York, NY
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 754 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19662 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Selling a great looking, playing Funhouse. It was my first Pin- and I like to think I took good care of it. Has lots of cool restorations and upgrades. Details: - Playing great...”
2021-03-04
Watertown, MA
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 803 times

Hey all- just posted my Funhouse. It was my first pin, so it was hard for me and the wife to let it go- but we just picked up AFMr and we're ready for something new.

#19663 3 years ago

Just posted a Radical on the marketplace. Super fun and hard to find title in solid shape and plays perfectly. These don't come up too often.

Machine - For Sale
Radical! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “It took me a while to find this bad boy and tough to part with such a rare machine. That said, I'm putting it up in order to free up a slot for something new. Here's your opportuni...”
2021-03-05
Vienna, VA
4,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 671 times

#19664 3 years ago

Looking for one of the following in premiums:
Jurassic park
Star Wars
Stranger things
Avengers IQ

Enjoy The Weeknd all
M

#19665 3 years ago

A have a loaded HUO Metallica Pro (2013), I'm the second owner. Add-ons: Color DMD, Total Light Show, Pinwoofer amp, LED OCD, shaker, service rails, external volume control, headphone kit, spinners kit mod, snake ramp plastic, skull ball lock lights....I may have missed a few things

Willing to trade local +/- cash for nice examples of any of the following:
Wonka SE, WOZ, DP Pro, IMDN Pro, SW Premium, WCS

#19666 3 years ago

I am thinking of moving an HUO 2 owner EHOH premium. Excellent condition. Looking to trade for a newer Stern or JJP. Let me know of any interest.
Really make a deal to include a BKSOR topper .

#19667 3 years ago

Thinking about moving a super nice Congo with some mods, LEDs and topper. Just not jiving with the rules. In excellent shape. Plays perfect. Let me know if anyone has anything to trade local.

#19668 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I am thinking of moving an HUO 2 owner EHOH premium. Excellent condition. Looking to trade for a newer Stern or JJP. Let me know of any interest.

Damn. I wish you didn't have a TZ already! Sulli is great to deal with, I picked up his JP recently and a smoother transaction could not have been had.

#19669 3 years ago

Agreed, Sulli is a smooth operator. Great to deal with.

Quoted from yzfguy:

Damn. I wish you didn't have a TZ already! Sulli is great to deal with, I picked up his JP recently and a smoother transaction could not have been had.

#19670 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Plus.......... He's from NJ

#19671 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Quoted from jkashani:

Thank you guys. Going to ad an add. 265 lifetime plays

#19673 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Sulli - tons of NJ street cred from just about everyone.... just gotta ask...where do you stand on the great food debate? subs, grinders, hoagies, wedges or heroes. And where do I find the best in our neighborhood? #Chatham_NJ_Proud

For our RI friends, still looking for an MBr

#19674 3 years ago

As noted Sulli is an A+++ seller and a great guy to deal with.

#19675 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Sulli - tons of NJ street cred from just about everyone.... just gotta ask...where do you stand on the great food debate? subs, grinders, hoagies, wedges or heroes. And where do I find the best in our neighborhood? #Chatham_NJ_Proud

Quoted from nerdygrrl:

As noted Sulli is an A+++ seller and a great guy to deal with.

Thanks for the nice comments.

I believe I will post my food comments in the other newly developed NE food thread out of respect for other readers of this particular thread .

Ad up. I will get pics later today but

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent low play (265 as of now) , HUO , 2nd owner EHOH. Game is in excellent condition. No marks. Looks like new out of the box. Will take pics tomorrow but you will not be surp...”
2021-03-06
Morristown, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 654 times
game is as one would expect condition wise for a low play game. a couple of mods.
Also extra credit for someone who could include a BKSOR topper in a deal .

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for the topper. Would prefer not to have to pay the mortgage for a small country. Thanks”
2021-03-13
Morristown, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 65 days
Viewed: 199 times

#19676 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

I used to post every game I was going to sell on this thread first. Well before I put it up for sale on any other platform and often times for less here than on FB for instance. I figured I would try to keep the good games local and deal with real pinball heads to keep the games in good hands. To be honest, now that I'm being trolled by someone that's been on here for less than a year, I guess it's all the same now. There's no need for these comments other than trying to be annoying. Congratulations you are. I'm not even mad or angry about it. Just bummed out that this thread is finally going the way of the rest of the site and more broadly the hobby. 6 years and almost 20k posts, I've read them all since the beginning and sold most of my games here. Thanks Goyomex for putting a nail in it for me.

#19677 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Thanks for the nice comments.
I believe I will post my food comments in the other newly developed NE food thread out of respect for other readers of this particular thread .

You should probably post your ads over there as well. People are a lot more fun there.

This thread has helped me start a list of people I won't sell to.

(You can tell by the downvotes who I won't sell to...LOL!)

#19678 3 years ago

I have a Hot Shot (73’ Gottlieb 4 player em, pool themed with all those lovely drop targets) it’s actually a very fun game when running.

Some fool painted the cabinet but the backglass is decent. Average wear and tear, but it’s all there. I have a gottlieb lockdown bar for it but it needs to be modified to fit.
I won’t get to this anytime soon, if someone wants a cheap late winter project

$200

#19679 3 years ago

Anyone have a used working SB100 sound board for sale need one for my Nugent.

#19680 3 years ago

Considering listing my HUO MB SE to fund a GNR. Anybody wanna talk me into this or out of this? Haha.

#19681 3 years ago

I just listed my black knight .. sound is not working ..I do have a new sound board that has not been installed ...besides that is a pretty nice machine ..paul drabake from wanna cleaned the game up for me and rebuilt the flippers and wiring the balls will get up the left ramp ... and I have a new black glass . I’m asking 2900 because that’s what I got into it .:
Would much rather trade

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/111341

#19683 3 years ago

Casually looking for an Old Chicago in good shape or better. Not looking to spend a small fortune.

PM me if you've got something within 100 miles of Brewster, NY (10509).

Thanks.

#19684 3 years ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

I just listed my black knight .. sound is not working ..I do have a new sound board that has not been installed ...besides that is a pretty nice machine ..paul drabake from wanna cleaned the game up for me and rebuilt the flippers and wiring the balls will get up the left ramp ... and I have a new black glass . I’m asking 2900 because that’s what I got into it .:
Would much rather trade
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/111341

This is my old game, was in a home since 85 and was dead as a door knob when I got it. Mpu and driver have been replaced with swimmer boards, all caps replaced and boards serviced about 3 years ago. New target decals and I’m sure I’m forgetting more. This was my first restore and I kinda miss it.

#19685 3 years ago

Project Cleopatra....decent cosmetics....all boards present... basically it lights up...haven't gone any further with it. $600 obo

#19687 3 years ago

Ad for Demo Man going up shortly. Good condition overall. I'm driving from DE to Boston on Monday (3/8) and can make arrangements to meet someone on my way up or on my way back. $2700

Here are the details:

-All electronics have been gone through.
-NVRAM installed.
-Updated ROMS
-New ribbon cables
-Rebuilt ball trough PCBS
-Rebuilt driver board (caps and rectifiers)
-Clean DMD board
-Side scoop has been re-welded (common break point with Demo Man machines)
-Handles re-chromed
-New eyeball
-New/correct cars installed
-LED's throughout
-Comes with manual/schematics

The bad:
-Side ramp is cracked, although it doesn't affect game play in any way
-Pop bumper light sockets are broken and need to be replaced
-Left plastic by upper flipper is broken

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good condition overall. I'm driving from DE to Boston on Monday (3/8) and can make arrangements to meet someone on my way up or on my way back. $2700 Here are the details: -All el...”
2021-03-07
Magnolia, DE
Archived after: 503 days
Viewed: 511 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19689 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Cabinet with playfield and bottom board. No head. I do have a Backglass I would sell separately and i know someone with an extra head that is willing to sell the head. This is a G...”
2021-03-07
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 200 times

#19690 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Ad for Demo Man going up shortly. Good condition overall. I'm driving from DE to Boston on Monday (3/8) and can make arrangements to meet someone on my way up or on my way back. $2700
Here are the details:
-NVRAM installed.
-Updated ROMS
-New ribbon cables
-Clean DMD board
-Handles re-chromed
-New eyeball
-LED's throughout
The bad:

Machine - For Sale

Demolition Man

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Good condition overall. I'm driving from DE to Boston on Monday (3/8) and can make arrangements to meet someone on my way up or on my way back. $2700

Here are the details:
-All el...”

13 hours ago

Magnolia, DE

djreddog

Sounds like a steal at that price!!! GLWTS

#19691 3 years ago

Thx for the mention. I do have a like new IMDN Pro that I bought NIB less than 6 months ago. 2020 build date. I am in Maryland. Thinking to trade for a Deadpool or Strangers Things (vs sell). At least for right now.

#19692 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

To be honest, now that I'm being trolled by someone that's been on here for less than a year, I guess it's all the same now. There's no need for these comments other than trying to be annoying. Congratulations you are. I'm not even mad or angry about it. Just bummed out that this thread is finally going the way of the rest of the site and more broadly the hobby. 6 years and almost 20k posts, I've read them all since the beginning and sold most of my games here. Thanks Goyomex for putting a nail in it for me.

Much respect to you for your time and investment into this FS thread, but struggling to see how your 6 years of experience justifies the bullying, tantrums and, now, the personal shaming I've seen from you since I found this thread a month ago. Yeah, I'm new and still working to figure out the ground rules.

Not mad or angry about it, just bummed I don't get the opportunity to "meet" the folks in the Northeast without worrying if my posts will piss off some guy in RI.

Not trolling you TheRave - I have better things to do!

[Looking for an MBr LE and a JP2 Premium]

#19693 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Here are the details:
-NVRAM installed.
-Updated ROMS
-New ribbon cables
-Clean DMD board
-Handles re-chromed
-New eyeball
-LED's throughout
The bad:

Machine - For Sale

Demolition Man

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Good condition overall. I'm driving from DE to Boston on Monday (3/8) and can make arrangements to meet someone on my way up or on my way back. $2700

Here are the details:
-All el...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

Tons of interest. Game is pending sale. Thanks everyone!!

#19694 3 years ago

I came across a pretty nice shuffle alley in NJ yesterday. It's an Altair.

Will need a shooter side rubber and return rubber. Also, one coil is known to need replacement. It is currently jumped. Backglasses look good. Cab looked to be in good shape with minor blemishes on the side rails.

Owner is a super nice guy and says everything works properly.

He can help move and also has a pick up truck if that helps.

Looking for a reasonable offer. I suggested $500 as a starting point but sounds like he's open to offers.

If you'd like his info shoot me PM.

#19695 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Much respect to you for your time and investment into this FS thread, but struggling to see how your 6 years of experience justifies the bullying, tantrums and, now, the personal shaming I've seen from you since I found this thread a month ago. Yeah, I'm new and still working to figure out the ground rules.
Not mad or angry about it, just bummed I don't get the opportunity to "meet" the folks in the Northeast without worrying if my posts will piss off some guy in RI.

If it's any consolation most people piss me off, and I'm in RI

#19696 3 years ago

Goyomex There are no “rules” and there is always some banter but this is definitely not a NJ meet and greet thread. When you troll about your town and the various sandwiches it has to offer you BURY ACTUAL FOR SALE POSTS.

Let’s not play the victim of bullying card here.

Also, FS —-> HUO IMDN PREM

PS: if anyone has anything to say about this take it to my pms please. No need to soil the thread with any more garbage.

Quoted from Goyomex:

#19697 3 years ago

Updated my add please spread the word..game was worked on by Paul draback of wannapinball and hockey mutt ... price is obo

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Black Knight Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Hello Pinside community, I’m listing my Black Knight for sale or trade. Games plays as it should. Sound is not working. I possess a new sound board that has not been installe...”
2021-03-12
Colts Neck, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 710 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19698 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

goyomex There are no “rules” and there is always some banter but this is definitely not a NJ meet and greet thread. When you troll about your town and the various sandwiches it has to offer you BURY ACTUAL FOR SALE POSTS.
PS: if anyone has anything to say about this take it to my pms please. No need to soil the thread with any more garbage.

But it was ok for you to write that in here, right?

#19699 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

goyomex There are no “rules” and there is always some banter but this is definitely not a NJ meet and greet thread. When you troll about your town and the various sandwiches it has to offer you BURY ACTUAL FOR SALE POSTS.

Thread was doing just fine during your vacation.

#19700 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

If it's any consolation most people piss me off, and I'm in RI

I'd be pissed too if I lived in RI. Lol. Just messing with ya of course.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 394 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/394?hl=pinhigh1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.