IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 393 of 608.
#19601 3 years ago

Boomers are hungry for regional pizza

#19602 3 years ago

I’m not being funny, I’m pissed that these dicks are burying ACTUAL for sale posts with braindead food talk.

#19603 3 years ago

It's funny watching someone melt down like rich, succulent provolone on a tasty hoagie.

#19604 3 years ago

You guys are all wrong on the pizza capitol

If you haven’t been to Old Forge PA you have t had good pizza!

#19605 3 years ago

Keep going...I’ll bomb this forum with endless bullshit from multiple accounts.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's funny watching someone melt down like rich, succulent provolone on a tasty hoagie.

#19606 3 years ago

Holy hell. The world is going to shit and you're having a meltdown over some guys trying to have a little fun? Seek therapy, dude.

#19607 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

OH GOD NO DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

IS NOTHING SACRED!?!?!?!?!

#19608 3 years ago

Well, it's lunchtime, and all this sub talk as been making me hungry. A hot meatball sub sounds good to me on this chilly day

#19609 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

So you admit you have multiple accounts?

While I understand your frustration about the banter, please understand that--since this is a regional for sale thread--most of the guys on here know each other from running into each other at shows, etc. So a little friendly back and forth between posts really adds to the joy, positivity, and comraderie of this hobby. It's super-easy to scroll past it all to find things that are for sale, so please don't be negative and shit on peoples' fun. There's enough negativity on this site already.

#19610 3 years ago

Everyone knows that CT has some of the best pizza and grinders around! Pepe's and Sally's ranked #1 and #7. Modern coming in at #20. Only writing this cause I'm on my lunch break. The North East US For Sale thread is now the North East US Food thread.

#19611 3 years ago

F pizza this is where its at!!! https://goodstuffsmokehouse.com

#19612 3 years ago

Golly gee what's wrong with all you people talking about food at lunchtime?

Buy this game I don't want any more and I'll throw in a famous NYC Gyro!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “For sale is a fully working Capcom Breakshot pinball machine in nice shape. I didn't have to do much to this one beyond replacing the opto connectors behind the center pop up post ...”
2021-03-02
New York, NY
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 683 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19613 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

While I understand your frustration about the banter, please understand that--since this is a regional for sale thread--most of the guys on here know each other from running into each other at shows, etc. So a little friendly back and forth between posts really adds to the joy, positivity, and comraderie of this hobby. It's super-easy to scroll past it all to find things that are for sale, so please don't be negative and shit on peoples' fun. There's enough negativity on this site already.

Yup. I don't mind the talks about other regional topics (pizza, bars, microbreweries, places to play...etc.), especially as I dream of places I want to visit once it's all ok to do so again. I just didn't care for 30 people with NJ in their location all mention that they're from NJ for 3 pages. I'll take $20K JJP FS posts over that again.

Having said that, if Dave Portnoy / One Bite Reviews on YT are to be trusted, New Haven is the pizza capital of the world (Sally's, Modern, Pepe's, Bar), and Old Forge has a very good style of pizza, but doesn't hold up to New Haven. Also, you should order Lou Malnati's frozen deep dish shipped to your house from Chicago.

#19614 3 years ago

If you really want to get on Fast Eddies good side grab him a medium Italian sub from this place and grab me a small while you're at it. It's a life changing experience. IIRC about $10 and weighs about 5#The small runs about $8 these days and weighs 2.5#

https://www.facebook.com/carbonesmarket/

Still looking for an original MM PF.

I have a semi restored Gauntlet arcade cab for sale and most likely a Neo Geo with the Neo SD multi cart installed.Basically has all of the Neo Geo MVS games on there.

#19615 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Well, it's lunchtime, and all this sub talk as been making me hungry. A hot meatball sub sounds good to me on this chilly day

Maybe you could help keep this thread on topic (FOR SALE) rather than add to the mindless banter? Just an idea as moderator?

Quoted from beelzeboob:

So you admit you have multiple accounts?

There's a million other threads to chit chat about pointless regional tidbits. Start another thread or just try to keep to the topic (FOR SALE). Pretty simple concept here.

#19616 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Maybe you could help keep this thread on topic (FOR SALE) rather than add to the mindless banter? Just an idea as moderator?

There's a million other threads to chit chat about pointless regional tidbits. Start another thread or just try to keep to the topic (FOR SALE). Pretty simple concept here.

You're really much more fun in person.

#19617 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

A few posts of friendly banter is hardly a capital offense. There's not a whole lot else happening, besides.

In any case, new thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-collectors-get-your-subs-soda-amp-ny-style-pizza-here

#19618 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

You must be so much fun at parties.

#19619 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

A few posts of friendly banter is hardly a capital offense. There's not a whole lot else happening, besides.
In any case, new thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-collectors-get-your-subs-soda-amp-ny-style-pizza-here

Haha, nice work on the new thread, I'm curious if it will keep going strong now that it exists

I think a few off-topic and good spirited posts are fine as well. 20-something out of 50 on the last page might have been a bit excessive though It happens, people get into a conversation. We tend to get back around to buying and selling soon enough, which is great. A lot of people have found this thread really useful over the years. I'm surprised the original post doesn't have more upvotes. I just went back and added another one for herb!

And on topic... Working on some Gorgar pics for an ad

#19620 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

If you really want to get on Fast Eddies good side grab him a medium Italian sub from this place and grab me a small while you're at it. It's a life changing experience. IIRC about $10 and weighs about 5#The small runs about $8 these days and weighs 2.5#
https://www.facebook.com/carbonesmarket/

True story, I've live close to this place. Took me 3 days to finish one of these things. And the menu refers to them as "Grinders". OK, moving over to the newly created food thread now. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-collectors-get-your-subs-soda-amp-ny-style-pizza-here

#19621 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're really much more fun in person.

He used to be at least.

Price drop SWE1 $2500 firm.

#19622 3 years ago

I’ll combine subject matter. Anybody have a Spooky Domino’s pin for sale?

Just listed my Sicilian Pie. Has a ton of mods: Sausage, pepperoni, peppers, onions and extra sauce. Box also has a Pinstadium kit installed.

#19623 3 years ago

Being into Ems and this mostly newer pins, I usually speed read, but the last dozen post
was interesting enough to read a little more slowly, and the most I got out of it was those
R.I. guys seem to be a little edgy..

#19624 3 years ago

You may laugh, but DeepRoot just got half a dozen new theme ideas from the last couple pages of this thread.

#19625 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

He used to be at least.

market is strange right now, surprised this isn't gone. but a big guns just sold for 2300?.... crazy

#19626 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anyone have a Batman Forever for sale or trade?

Just a heads up the PAPA one is back on the list. Buyer must have welched.

#19627 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

He used to be at least.

Says the psycho who flips out because of a thumbs up on a post. LMFAO.

At least I used to be I guess. Certainly more fun than the constant drama some seem to drag around.

#19628 3 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Being into Ems and this mostly newer pins, I usually speed read, but the last dozen post
was interesting enough to read a little more slowly, and the most I got out of it was those
R.I. guys seem to be a little edgy..

RI guys are just fine. I think it's been hard b/c for the last week or three there has been a big drought and when you pop on and see 40 new posts you hope there are some games dropping. Instead it's NJ, Ed (whom I love and adore) and pizza (pepes or bust). Folks are filling the downtime on here posting about whatever.

It also drowns out legit FS posts and makes sales harder for those selling because folks have to wade through a ton of sandwich posts (Carbone's and Tullly's FTW).

Still looking for an original MM PF, have a few arcades to sell. May be looking for a Creature or a Maiden Pro when I sell the vids. It will depend on space.

#19629 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

A sub is NOT a grinder! Come on, get your terms right.
A sub is cold and untoasted. A grinder is cooked in the oven, so the roll is toasted. Grinders are much better than subs.

you are correct but in Philly/suburbs they usually substitute sweet or hot peppers in place of the lettuce because it gets wilted in the oven.
Hoagies are OK but Grinders are amazing!

#19630 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

You guys are all wrong on the pizza capitol
If you haven’t been to Old Forge PA you have t had good pizza!

I went to college in Pennsyltucky and the pizza was great if you’ve had between 7-12 beers.

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

You may laugh, but DeepRoot just got half a dozen new theme ideas from the last couple pages of this thread.

It’s funny because it’s true.

#19631 3 years ago

If you guys think $19-20K is too high for a

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Great, more deeproot titles that’ll never be manufactured.

#19632 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

RI guys are just fine. I think it's been hard b/c for the last week or three there has been a big drought and when you pop on and see 40 new posts you hope there are some games dropping. Instead it's NJ, Ed (whom I love and adore) and pizza (pepes or bust). Folks are filling the downtime on here posting about whatever.

I agree. I can easily understand the frustration. This should strictly be a pinball for sale/trade thread.
btw: If you're ever in the Rochester, N.Y. area, 3 of the suburbs has Joe's Brooklyn Pizza. N.Y.C.
style pizza at its finest. 100%

#19633 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Damn, now I'm hungry....
Thanks to mg7322 I've got a dialed in BM66 heading from NH to it's new home in NJ today. Not certain if I'm more excited about my new pin or the fact I get to meet Fast Eddie who's delivering it!
So as not to piss off our non-NJ folks who hate this banter - still looking for an MBr (LE or SE)

I met Eddy for the first time today at Mitch's as he was loading up your BM66

very nice guy and he was meticulous with wrapping up your game

enjoy

Quoted from Goyomex:

Damn, now I'm hungry....
Thanks to mg7322 I've got a dialed in BM66 heading from NH to it's new home in NJ today. Not certain if I'm more excited about my new pin or the fact I get to meet Fast Eddie who's delivering it!
So as not to piss off our non-NJ folks who hate this banter - still looking for an MBr (LE or SE)

#19634 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It’s funny because it’s true.

Coming from DeepRoot....an all original design by the mastermind of pinball innovation, Robert Mueller: Hoagies and Grinders!

#19635 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just a heads up the PAPA one is back on the list. Buyer must have welched.

Thanks Levi, I caved and sold my buddy mine and then ended up picking up a dialed in and Hobbit I'm going to keep for a while so I kind of need to space so it's going to be on the back burner for a while.

Led Zeppelin Pro new in box for trade, JJP POTC LE, Avengers Infinity Quest Pro NIB all available.

#19636 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Says the psycho who flips out because of a thumbs up on a post. LMFAO.
At least I used to be I guess. Certainly more fun than the constant drama some seem to drag around.

Ooh, lol. Deciding to bite my tongue and let a couple of guys have some fun.

#19637 3 years ago

Can we post pins for sale in the new subs/grinders/pizza thread? Seems only fair.

#19638 3 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Can we post pins for sale in the new subs/grinders/pizza thread? Seems only fair.

I did already

#19639 3 years ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

I met Eddy for the first time today at Mitch's as he was loading up your BM66
very nice guy and he was meticulous with wrapping up your game
enjoy

John - Appreciate the Intro to Mitch on the BM66. He said you modded it up before he got it. Looking forward to adding it to my relatively small (but growing) collection. A hoagie will be waiting for Fast Eddie tomorrow.

#19640 3 years ago

Have a Hook that I'm going to be putting up for sale soon if anyone interested. New translite, legs refinished with new levelers, comet leds, some new switches and diodes, elastics done, GI repinned, NVRAM, DMD crisp, code updated. Just waiting for Cliffys to come in before listing. $2100.

Bally Star Trek with new CPR playfield, new plastics and new proto-backglass, everything on the playfield is new (drops, caps, skirts, posts, flipper bats, etc) nice non-faded cabinet, Titan color coded elastics, X-pin LED displays, new solenoid board, new Weebly soundboard, new rectifier board, very nice MPU (zero acid damage) with NVRAM, full LED install with resistor boards on the headers. $2900

This was Chuckwebster's up by Boston MA and if you had seen it can attest how nice it was. I had plans on doing a LISY-35 board with custom sounds but have too many projects and too little space.

Not really looking for anything right now but a Stern Trek Pro and DE Simpsons. Maybe.

Gary

#19641 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
1965 Ice-Revue Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1965 Gottlieb Ice-Revue with original artwork repainted cabinet, New backglass, Playfield glass,new front door area metal, new lockdown ends, flippers rebuilt.Bulbs and rubbers rep...”
2021-02-28
Bridgewater Township, NJ
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 255 times
Contributed to Pinside

Good friend selling a very nice em in NJ.

#19642 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Have a Hook that I'm going to be putting up for sale soon if anyone interested. New translite, legs refinished with new levelers, comet leds, some new switches and diodes, elastics done, GI repinned, NVRAM, DMD crisp, code updated. Just waiting for Cliffys to come in before listing. $2100.

Gary

Hook spoken for.

#19643 3 years ago

Does anyone have a playfield rotisserie for sale?
Looking for something strong and standalone.

I’ve got 3 pins to finish shopping this month and the setup right now is NOT cutting it.

#19644 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Ton of upgrades. Game is extremely nice overall, other than some dings and scrapes on sides of backbox. Playfield is spectacular, with full original mylar. Cabinet is very nice, w...”
2021-03-03
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 945 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19645 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Does anyone have a playfield rotisserie for sale?
I’ve got 3 pins to finish shopping this month and the setup right now is NOT cutting it.

This guy has taken a Pinside rotisserie design and modified it. I haven’t seen it in person, but it looks really sturdy. There’s also a guy in Kentucky advertising his rotisserie for sale.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1515859252011820/permalink/2816963808568018/

#19646 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

This guy has taken a Pinside rotisserie design and modified it. I haven’t seen it in person, but it looks really sturdy. There’s also a guy in Kentucky advertising his rotisserie for sale.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1515859252011820/permalink/2816963808568018/

I built 2 recently using this YT video as a starting point. Happy to share the parts I used and pics if anyone is interested.

#19647 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:Does anyone have a playfield rotisserie for sale?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1236-pindoc-restorations/03115-pindoc-rotisserie

#19648 3 years ago

Posting for a friend:

Monday Night Football, really nice shape. Former owner claimed undocumented HUO. Given the condition it's possible, but regardless it's really nice. MPU replaced with a new board. New Display. Works great, cabinet really nice too. It's on FB Marketplace, but doesn't have a ton of pics. I have a few more I took when I worked on it for him, so hit me up if you're curious.

He's asking $2100 / best offer.

#19649 3 years ago
Quoted from BozoTheClown:

I built 2 recently using this YT video as a starting point. Happy to share the parts I used and pics if anyone is interested.

I made this one as well a while back. I already had the stand so it was a no brainer.

#19650 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I made this one as well a while back. I already had the stand so it was a no brainer.

Yeah, I really enjoy it. Folds up nice and small when not in use, plus when it is use, its at working height. No sitting on the floor or breaking out a table like those other ones require.

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 393 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/393?hl=adtseismo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.