IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,389 posts in this topic. You are on page 392 of 608.
#19551 3 years ago
Quoted from Joeymonkey:

Not sure which way you come, but if you come anywhere near Asbury Park on your route, try the Silverball museum. Pay one price and play as much as you like. Every JJP title and tons of machines from 90s and earlier. Love that place. Sadly, they have no bar, just food.

Be warned, Silverball has the worst pizza in the world. You'd be better off eating a piece of cardboard.

#19552 3 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Be warned, Silverball has the worst pizza in the world. You'd be better off eating a piece of cardboard.

I was questioning the fact that he called it food.

#19553 3 years ago

FS:

TSPP, good condition, works and plays great, no issues. Has some wear around start button and could use a light shop out. $4800

Star Wars episode one- nice shape, new lcd monitor, flippers rebuilt, no issues besides the light saber not lighting (just haven’t run it to an aux 12volt) $2700

#19554 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yeah never eat there. NJ is the pizza capital of the east coast and they serve basically the disc from Fireball.

#19555 3 years ago

Have my POTC listed for trade - looking for JJP GNR LE maybe Se and cash or possibly second pin DESW or Tommy and lower cash amount.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/110847

#19556 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Yeah never eat there. NJ is the pizza capital of the east coast and they serve basically the disc from Fireball.

That was funny!

#19557 3 years ago

Offering up my Big Lebowski. Game is located in New City NY 10956 Very low plays and shows it . I am the second owner.

#19558 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It's funny, I've never eaten there, but I've seen so many people over the years just come and eat pizza outside and never even come into play a game. Maybe they just enjoy the seaside views while they chew on their cheesy corrugated treats.

#19559 3 years ago

Delete

#19560 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

FS Escalera Big Wheel Attachment.
$75
Local pickup unless you want to pay to ship.

What a great deal. Those are like $225!! I've seen this in action and wouldn't have made it through the grass had this not been attached.
Must have accessory for a great product. GLWS!
r/
Mike

#19561 3 years ago

looking for a stranger things pro... hit me up

#19562 3 years ago

NJ is the pizza capital of the east coast

NY wants a word with you.

#19563 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Writers are allowed to take liberties for entertainment sake!

#19564 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

FS Escalera Big Wheel Attachment.

pm sent

#19565 3 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

That was funny!

I think Frank Pepe in New Haven might win the east coast pizza award...

#19566 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Not "upstate" NY .

Yooze guys call subs grinders for gosh sake.

#19567 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

FS:
TSPP, good condition, works and plays great, no issues. Has some wear around start button and could use a light shop out. $4800
Star Wars episode one- nice shape, new lcd monitor, flippers rebuilt, no issues besides the light saber not lighting (just haven’t run it to an aux 12volt) $2700

two excellent priced games there!
TSPP is a lot of game for 4800 now days.

#19568 3 years ago

A have a loaded HUO Metallica Pro (2013), I'm the second owner. Looking for a local trade plus cash for a Wonka SE

#19569 3 years ago
Quoted from Joeymonkey:

It's funny, I've never eaten there, but I've seen so many people over the years just come and eat pizza outside and never even come into play a game. Maybe they just enjoy the seaside views while they chew on their cheesy corrugated treats.

People eat a lot of crap and think it's good. That's how TGIFriday's stays in business.

NJ is the pizza capital of the east coast

Quoted from drsfmd:

Guinnesstime is right, since everybody from NY has now moved to NJ.

#19570 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

People eat a lot of crap and think it's good. That's how TGIFriday's stays in business.

guinnesstime is right, since everybody from NY has now moved to NJ.

Excellent point. Jughandle lessons available.

#19571 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

A have a loaded HUO Metallica Pro (2013), I'm the second owner. Looking for a local trade plus cash for a Wonka SE

Someone buy this so I don't have to buy it back!

#19572 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I've never once heard a sub called a "grinder" around here. Maybe that's a western NY thing?

#19573 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

everybody from NY has now moved to NJ.

If only we could be so lucky.

#19574 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

If only we could be so lucky.

I meant the city. NY State is still awesome.

#19575 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

I've never once heard a sub called a "grinder" around here. Maybe that's a western NY thing?

Never heard a sub called a grinder in WNY

Anyone have a players ToM out there?

#19576 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Never heard them called grinders either.

Most people around h ere just seem to call them subs. In pizzerias and whatnot, they list heros on their menus, though I think that's usually just on their hot subs. When down in eastern PA, I've heard them called hoagies.

#19577 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Not "upstate" NY .

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Never heard them called grinders either.
Most people around h ere just seem to call them subs. In pizzerias and whatnot, they list heros on their menus, though I think that's usually just on their hot subs. When down in eastern PA, I've heard them called hoagies.

I’ll start calling them Grinders if it annoys those darn Jersey folk!

However, if anyone from Jersey is coming up to NY this week let me know, bought a game and trying to avoid the drive since I was JUST THERE last week, I’ll throw in a free grinder for your troubles

#19578 3 years ago

Damn, now I'm hungry....

Thanks to MG7322 I've got a dialed in BM66 heading from NH to it's new home in NJ today. Not certain if I'm more excited about my new pin or the fact I get to meet Fast Eddie who's delivering it!

So as not to piss off our non-NJ folks who hate this banter - still looking for an MBr (LE or SE)

#19579 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Damn, now I'm hungry....
Thanks to mg7322 I've got a dialed in BM66 heading from NH to it's new home in NJ today. Not certain if I'm more excited about my new pin or the fact I get to meet Fast Eddie who's delivering it!
So as not to piss off our non-NJ folks who hate this banter - still looking for an MBr (LE or SE)

Perhaps NJ/NY guys can start a meet and greet foodie thread.

#19580 3 years ago

Can NY and NJ piss off with the food talk? It’s a FOR SALE thread. Ya’ll have been annoying as fuc# for like 8 pages.

#19581 3 years ago

I have a Gorgar I'll probably be selling soon if anyone is looking for one or interested.

#19582 3 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

I have a Gorgar I'll probably be selling soon if anyone is looking for one or interested.

Haha, same for me. Ad will be coming soon. Player's condition

#19583 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

A sub is NOT a grinder! Come on, get your terms right.

A sub is cold and untoasted. A grinder is cooked in the oven, so the roll is toasted. Grinders are much better than subs.

#19584 3 years ago

You guys are giving me a hankering for a po' boy.

#19585 3 years ago
Quoted from dfrazer:

Haha, same for me. Ad will be coming soon. Player's condition

Playfield, plastics, etc. all pretty nice on mine. Backglass had some flaking that I sealed up, looks decent. Some new flipper parts, drops taken apart and cleaned, new drop decals. If I hadn't owned it before for a long time, I'd be keeping it longer, but Gorgar has spoken a lot in my place in the past!

#19586 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

A sub is cold and untoasted. A grinder is cooked in the oven, so the roll is toasted. Grinders are much better than subs.

LOL. Thanks for the correction, but, north Jersey/ NYC is still the best pie.

#19587 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

here in NY we call those... 'hot subs'

#19599 3 years ago

Regional food dump

#19600 3 years ago

Please stop. Go to reddit if you want to be funny with repetitive posts.

There are 30,389 posts in this topic. You are on page 392 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/392 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.