IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 390 of 608.
#19451 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

People must love snow......I'm ready to go South.....

Me too

#19452 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Past two pins I’ve sold have been nabbed before I even got the chance to post them... Kind of like the New England housing market....

Take the pin off market, slap a $50,000 increase on it, put it back on market.

I'm just curious...then again, POTC?

#19453 3 years ago

I’m considering putting my World Cup Soccer on the trading block. Color dmd Leds and Titans. Message me with offers

#19454 3 years ago

I think I'd trade Twilight Zone for a stranger things LE. I have put a bunch of tasteful mods in, colordmd, new clock boards, piano mod, mini playfield switch clean looking switch mod, tv that plays episodes, side blades, pop bumper led discs, spiral value sign, gumballs, chrome etched lampshade, magnet on diverter, decal on ramp, impossible to find moving-reel slot mod, LEDs, clear titan rubbers, etc. Cabinet is nice, but faded on right side lower cabinet.
We love this game, but have zero room to add a game and would like to give ST a chance.

#19455 3 years ago

Finally finished the Gorgar I went all out on- its in the Marketplace. if you're looking to upgrade yours, or maybe you like to have nightmares about talking demon monsters from the late 70s.

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar (VG+) Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling a 1979 Gorgar Pinball Machine. Everything works 100% and plays FAST. Sound and voice works great. Playfield is incredible, cleared and original, not a hardtop! All new T...”
2021-02-24
Troy, NY
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 567 times

#19456 3 years ago

A non pinside buddy has a super nice congo for sale. It's a high price at 5500 firm, but has mods, LEDs, two different translites, topper, etc. Located in North Jersey.

#19457 3 years ago

<blockquot

Quoted from yzfguy:

A non pinside buddy has a super nice congo for sale. It's a high price at 5500 firm, but has mods, LEDs, two different translites, topper, etc. Located in North Jersey.

That’s actually a great price in this day and age!

#19458 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I think he's 500 too low actually.

#19460 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Anyone from the MA,NH,RI area headed to upstate NY anytime soon?

That is NOT Upstate New York! That’s Western NY. It takes nearly 5 hours to get to Buffalo from Upstate, don’t confuse them!

#19461 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

That is NOT Upstate New York! That’s Western NY. It takes nearly 5 hours to get to Buffalo from Upstate, don’t confuse them!

All of ny above NYC is upstate, as evidenced by the upstate NY championships taking place in Rochester, Albany and Binghamton :p

#19462 3 years ago

selling my jokerz. pretty nice

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “selling a nice jokerz! led’d all caps on boards done. locatedin middletown ny will ship via fast eddie prefer you come and look at it”
2021-02-25
Middletown, NY
1,650 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 466 times
Contributed to Pinside

ship via fast ed or pickup would prefer buyer come see it

#19463 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

All of ny above NYC is upstate, as evidenced by the upstate NY championships taking place in Rochester, Albany and Binghamton :p

Rochester is Western NY. Albany is the Capital Region/District. Binghamton is Southern Tier. "Upstate" is the Hudson Valley.

#19464 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

selling my jokerz. pretty nice

does look nice, and priced sweet.

#19465 3 years ago
Quoted from Exeter:

Rochester is Western NY. Albany is the Capital Region/District. Binghamton is Southern Tier. "Upstate" is the Hudson Valley.

"The Southern Tier is a geographic subregion of the broader Upstate New York region of New York State"

"Upstate New York is a geographic region consisting of the portion of New York (State) lying north of the New York City metropolitan area"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Tier

#19466 3 years ago

Nice, NY is taking the thread back!

Take that, Garden Staters!

#19467 3 years ago

i live in the hudson valley also own a house in yonkers i always refer to the hudson valley house upstate

#19468 3 years ago

I have a Capcom Breakshot I don't want any more, NYC Zip 10001. It works and it's in good shape.

$2350?

#19469 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I have a Capcom Breakshot I don't want any more, NYC Zip 10001. It works and it's in good shape.
$2350?

Is 10001 the ....... upstate part of NYC?

#19470 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

As someone that grew up in NY, buffalo is upstate. Anything above the city is upstate.

Only people that think otherwise are those that live in upstate NY. Haha

#19471 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Lived in Syracuse, Buffalo, and now Capital Region for 5+ years. Being told "oh, you're from upstate" wasn't wrong, but we just didn't like it. But yeah we're bickering over semantics here LETS GET BACK TO SELLING/BUYING SOME GAMES! Collector's
Quality Gorgar, willing to trade of you have some cool Sys 11/low end DMDs.

https://images.app.goo.gl/uDiamP8qGymj9Z8r8

#19472 3 years ago

Man, those guys from NY sure know how to derail a thread....

#19473 3 years ago

We need to take the power back.

Quoted from Goyomex:

Man, those guys from NY sure know how to derail a thread....

#19474 3 years ago

Why is it that nobody from CT whines on this thread? Oh right, except for that one time about a 20K POTC.

#19475 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

"The Southern Tier is a geographic subregion of the broader Upstate New York region of New York State"
"Upstate New York is a geographic region consisting of the portion of New York (State) lying north of the New York City metropolitan area"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Tier

Wikipedia? Really....

#19476 3 years ago

You guys (NY) should be embarrassed that you're now considered as annoying as the Jersey crew. For sale posts please.

#19477 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

I think the Pittsburgh Housing Market has followed suit. Cranberry Township is untouchable right now. Day late and a dollar (year) short.

I live here in cranberry and can confirm it’s been crazy for the past year. If you buy a heartland home let me know. Build new! “Shameless plug. That’s who I work for”

#19478 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

You guys (NY) should be embarrassed that you're now considered as annoying as the Jersey crew. For sale posts please.

That's just great.

#19479 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

We need to take the power back.

Pork Roll or Taylor Ham???

#19480 3 years ago

Now your talking...pork roll

Quoted from jaytrem:

#19481 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Why is it that nobody from CT whines on this thread? Oh right, except for that one time about a 20K POTC.

Busy looking for pins or repairing them.

#19482 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

It's Taylor Ham dammit!

#19483 3 years ago

Going to use this influx of people once again arguing about geography or saying they're from NJ to say that I'm casually looking for a JP Pro. Put me on the list of interested parties if you're growing tired of yours.

#19484 3 years ago

Stern Whitestar DMD display 150.00 OBO

#19485 3 years ago

Interested in the following if anyone wants to part with something. Not like I'm going to find any of these, but thought I'd throw it out there anyway. Must be local.

Yukon (Special) - Not Klondike

Super Straight

Viking (Bally)

Blue Note (Gottlieb)

Swords of Fury

Cosmic Princess

#19486 3 years ago

Wait, the NJ crew is annoying?!

#19487 3 years ago

Just listed my ST:Premium and BK2K. Located in Upstate NY / Central NY / Southern-Tier NY; that area which is not near NYC or the Hudson River

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “One owner HUO ST:Premium. PBL shaker, superbands and custom shooter rod, also includes uninstalled Cliffy for kickout hole (no wear); otherwise no mods. (I have the custom (non...”
2021-02-25
Corning, NY
6,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 565 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Supernice players BK2K for sale to make room. Restored many years ago with a topside teardown and de-mylaring, touch-up and clear with LED's in the hard to reach areas and new par...”
2021-02-25
Corning, NY
2,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 279 times
Contributed to Pinside

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78299

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/110867

#19488 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Wait, the NJ crew is annoying?!

We are...but then we're trying to be. So...success?

I'm selling my restored Joker Poker and blinged out Tron shortly, and BAM!!!...we're back on topic.

#19489 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Quoted from jkashani:

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It's Taylor Ham dammit!

All of you got it wrong. It's scrapple FTMFW!!!

#19490 3 years ago
Quoted from PinZombie:

Just listed my ST:Premium and BK2K.

Damn man...why not closer? I’ve wanted a BK2K for a while now, but been making way too many long trips lately.

#19491 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Damn man...why not closer? I’ve wanted a BK2K for a while now, but been making way too many long trips lately.

Sorry, but it looks like it's moving closer to you as I already have a taker!

#19492 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All of you got it wrong. It's scrapple FTMFW!!!

Call me crazy, but I actually like that stuff. They sell it in the frozen meats section of the grocery store up here. I grill it up with some seasonings and garlic for a tasty adventure

#19493 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a really nice playing, Gottlieb wedgehead Domino? overall condition is good and has been gone through by an EM tech buddy of mine. PM if interested, shoot me an offer. I can get you pics as well.

#19494 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Call me crazy, but I actually like that stuff. They sell it in the frozen meats section of the grocery store up here. I grill it up with some seasonings and garlic for a tasty adventure

It’s fantastic!

#19495 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “As found, machine when purchased was tested before removing it from a home owners basement. Player unit took a while to reset, one it reset machine played a full game. Has back doo...”
2021-02-25
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 644 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19496 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Gottlieb Gigi Archived
As is - “Purchased from a home owner, was in their basement for 30 years. Has back door and legs, coin door and coin plate painted white. Any questions pm me. Located in NJ zip code 08889. ...”
2021-02-25
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 582 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19497 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Bally Sky Kings Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This machine starts and plays a full game. Unshopped, will need a good cleaning, rubber and bulbs, ball count lights not working, possible dirty jones plug in head. Has back door, ...”
2021-02-25
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 670 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19498 3 years ago

Led Zeppelin Pro anyone? Trades? Bueller?

#19499 3 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

I live here in cranberry and can confirm it’s been crazy for the past year. If you buy a heartland home let me know. Build new! “Shameless plug. That’s who I work for”

Those are nice. I don't have that kind of money though.
I'm more of a split level "used" in the 250k range guy. They are going up though and quickly. Hopefully she gets word soon or i'm gonna be about 2 months late to the bargain party.
It's comparable easily to Boston right now. Literally 1 day and they are snatched up.

Just to keep on topic. My Dialed In is for sale in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Dialed In Standard. Very low play. Original owner. Added pinblades and the pinstadium Neo's will remain with it. Please read these 2 posts for a more detailed description. You mus...”
2021-02-21
Pittsburgh, PA
6,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 693 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19500 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Interested in the following if anyone wants to part with something. Not like I'm going to find any of these, but thought I'd throw it out there anyway. Must be local.
Yukon (Special) - Not Klondike
Super Straight
Viking (Bally)
Blue Note (Gottlieb)
Swords of Fury
Cosmic Princess

I've got a light project players super straight I'd consider trading/selling, not sure if upstate ny is local enough tho

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 390 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/390?hl=djreddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.