5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,827 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by PJKools
  • Topic is favorited by 426 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14827 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 297.
#1901 4 years ago

Honestly I don't think I have ever looked at a shooter lane while playing. . Ball drains and new ball appears

#1902 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Honestly I don't think I have ever looked at a shooter lane while playing. . Ball drains and new ball appears

If you have a really nice pf and a shooter lane that looks like crap, it stands out. It's also more difficult to clean than most people realize. Dirt and other stuff gets into the wood grain and doesn't come out completely unless you sand it.

I've seen people freak out over wear around the pops that you only see if you are looking from the opposite side of the pin. Who does that while they are playing? I don't think it is possible, but the pf wear, unseen while playing, caused great distress.

#1903 4 years ago

The issue with the shooter lane here is that there is art on it, and there is wear that affects the art, I just didn't know if this was common on Potcs, and like I said, you've had a few. It is what it is, I didn't mean to slight you. Games get old, they get played, even HUO ones get wear, no biggie. It's very apparent in the pictures, which I've always admired about your ads - you do not try to hide anything. It should sell fast based on price and condition. Sorry to ask you a simple question about it...

#1904 4 years ago

still looking for a routed LOTR.

#1905 4 years ago

I couldn't care less about the condition of a shooter lane.

But it always seems like the person I eventually sell a game to cares a whole lot.

#1906 4 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

I couldn't care less about the condition of a shooter lane.
But it always seems like the person I eventually sell a game to cares a whole lot.

that sums it up. I don't take it personally, I just cringe at the question, because usually they don't stop there. I price the games as cheap as possible to move them quickly. The game sold tonight locally, very easy transaction.

#1907 4 years ago

The shooter lane is just another way to talk the price down. I don't give a shit, so I say "I'll take it!", and I get the machine before the cheap-ass does. Works every time.

#1908 4 years ago

Ebundy, what's the price on the wof. I must have missed it? Lmk thanks.

#1909 4 years ago

I was going to post a Pretend "For Sale: Popeye with ColorDMD"

#1910 4 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Ebundy, what's the price on the wof. I must have missed it? Lmk thanks.

I will have it for sale at Pintastic for 3,200

#1911 4 years ago

nice sttng 4800.00. i'll post a market ad shortly

#1912 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I will have it for sale at Pintastic for 3,200

Well then I'm coming to pintastic to buy it. Can you set it aside for me and I'll pick it up on fri? It'll be great...won't even have to hide this one from the wife.

#1913 4 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Well then I'm coming to pintastic to buy it

Thank goodness..... I was almost convincing myself to get it as I am going nuts with the missing game in my lineup

#1914 4 years ago

Joker Poker for sale,

Has pascal all in one board, works perfectly, fair condition, great game.

$1000

DSC01844.JPG
DSC01843.JPG

#1915 4 years ago

MaxB, just get Kiss.
I know you will end up with one anyway, whether this year or next.
Game's a winner.

Common playfield items just a bit higher north in the setting(corner pops, kick out Electric chair style hole)--super big plus for me.
The code improvements will also make the game insane!!
I'm debating driving up to L&G to play it right now.

It is positively made for drop targets on the left.
Bank has the perfect angle, and there's more of your throwback to the old KISS.

Star Trek has finally won me over too---pretty damn good game.
If I see one at Pintastic south of 4K, living and breathing, I may jump.
-In Ritchie I Trust-

#1916 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

nice sttng 4800.00. i'll post a market ad shortly

You going to pintastic?

#1917 4 years ago

For those that PM'd me about pictures of the Rush 2049 SE's

20150617_221524.jpg 20150617_221530.jpg 20150617_221543.jpg 20150617_221608.jpg 20150617_221614.jpg 20150617_221620.jpg 20150617_221626.jpg
#1918 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

You going to pintastic?

yessir...

#1919 4 years ago

Should have an Elvis in next week for sale.

#1920 4 years ago

Still have a player's condition Phantom of the Opera available NNJ. Some BG peeling, one insert burned. Extra displays and lots of parts.

#1921 4 years ago

Gorgeous LOTR for sale in the marketplace. Asking $6400. Willing to trade for ac/dc Luci, Metallica premium other stuff I haven't had yet. Or straight cash sale is just as good... I can bring to Rockland Pinball open house tomorrow if needed.

#1922 4 years ago

Looking for a Tron Le. Ready cash and quick payment.

#1923 4 years ago

No Good Gofers for trade. Looking for indy 500 but open to trades. Ngg is in good condition. The cabinet is almost perfect. There is some touched up insert wear on the playfield. Sell for 3000. PM for pics.

#1924 4 years ago

Selling a Tron Pro NIB from the latest run with the chick's translate.
$6200.

#1925 4 years ago

Jacks to Open Project. BG is a 8 out of 10 (Some lifting at the very top) Playfield is a 6 out of 10. Boards are clean. 300

#1926 4 years ago

Looking to trade my WCS. Leds throughout, nice cab, new soccer ball, great playfield with some wear by the assist scoop (would easily be hidden by a Cliffy). Plays smooth and fast. One negative is the goalie was snapped\destroyed. The game plays 100% without it, but it does take away from the vibe when you're shooting at a metal rod and not a goaltender lol. It would also benefit from a new plastic set as there are a number that are cracked.

Looking for something local and similar value. Games that come to mind are BSD, Shadow, Funhouse, Radical, Roadshow, Elvira and the Party Monster. Interested in hearing any offer though.image.jpgimage-257.jpgimage-716.jpgimage-581.jpgimage-91.jpgimage-209.jpgimage-671.jpgimage-109.jpgimage-303.jpgimage-137.jpgimage-977.jpg

#1927 4 years ago

LOTR is sold pending payment and pickup. Jumping back in the pool looking for a STLE or Premium. STLE needs to be sub $6500. If not I'll probably go NIB Premium.

#1928 4 years ago

Hey guys, there's a really good guy in Vermont who has some nice games for sale:

Earthshaker - Clearcoated, Shopped, new LED display, Cabinet restored. $2,200 (a bargain IMO).

TOM - looks really nice. $5k

He also has a JP, CFTBL with the mike D mod, FH, and data east time machine that he'd consider in a trade for Metallica Pro... There's a shot he can have brought to Pintastic, though he'd prefer a pickup before.

Find his contact info here:

burlington.craigslist.org link

#1929 4 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

Hey guys, there's a really good guy in Vermont who has some nice games for sale:
Earthshaker - Clearcoated, Shopped, new LED display, Cabinet restored. $2,200 (a bargain IMO).
TOM - looks really nice. $5k
He also has a JP, CFTBL with the mike D mod, FH, and data east Time Machine that he'd consider in a trade for Metallica Pro... There's a shot he can have brought to Pintastic, though he'd prefer a pickup before.
Find his contact info here:
burlington.craigslist.org link

I would LOVE an earthshaker but he is just too far away, and I would need to trade or sell something. It's always the way... Timing never seems to be on my side

#1930 4 years ago

I've got my Demo Man up for $2300 and my BK up for $1500 in Marketplace.

#1932 4 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

I am selling my Mustang Pro in Salem, NH
Unfortunately this past winter did a number on my roof and I am going to have to put a new one on.
Machine is only 2 months old. Its in my non smoking home with no pets.
Has pin blades and a Cointaker Red Tremor shaker motor.
Machine looks new.
$4100.
20150421_203343.jpg

Do you have close up pictures of the mylar you took off and replaced? I'm interested in the game but that kind of concerns me.

#1934 4 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

I will take some shots when I get home later Justin. Believe, that is was well protected because of the mylar. I cleaned that area with Novus 2 after removing it, then I waxed that section as well. Looks beautiful.
BTW, Stern are sending me another sheet in the mail. Should be real easy to install with the suggested soapy water method.</blockquote

Sounds good. Thank you

#1935 4 years ago

Looks like the gameroom needs a new floor so space is needed.

High Speed 950
- One pop bumper does not work
- P4 Display is out
- Needs a connector rebuilt on the power supply.
- Game plays

Space Station 1500
- Trans-lite is missing a small piece at the top (not a big deal)
- Game plays well
- Unshopped

Mousin Around 1500 (waiting on one person to get back to me, they have first dibs)
- LED's
- LED Displays
- Plays Well

Pool Sharks 1800
- Nice Backglass
- Plays Perfectly

(2x) Jacks to open 600
- One plays, one does not. One is nicer than the other. One has full mylar, the other does not.
- One needs an MPU, the other does not. The non working one plays with a good MPU

http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/The96stang/media/High%20speed%20Mousin%20%20Pool%20Sharks%20Space%20Station/20150623_110518.jpg.html

#1936 4 years ago

Mousin is pending.

#1937 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Mousin is pending.

Great game.

#1938 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Mousin is pending.

wow, that was quick

#1939 4 years ago

Take HS, PS, and SS for 3700.

#1941 4 years ago

Still trying to find a nice Dr Dude. If you have one available, hit me up with a PM. Thank you!

#1942 4 years ago

Thank god, saved me another $4000, this hobby is crazy and is going to make me broke!

#1943 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Looks like the gameroom needs a new floor so space is needed.
High Speed 950
- One pop bumper does not work
- P4 Display is out
- Needs a connector rebuilt on the power supply.
- Game plays
Space Station 1500
- Trans-lite is missing a small piece at the top (not a big deal)
- Game plays well
- Unshopped
Mousin Around 1500 (waiting on one person to get back to me, they have first dibs)
- LED's
- LED Displays
- Plays Well
Pool Sharks 1800
- Nice Backglass
- Plays Perfectly
(2x) Jacks to open 600
- One plays, one does not. One is nicer than the other. One has full mylar, the other does not.
- One needs an MPU, the other does not. The non working one plays with a good MPU
http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/The96stang/media/High%20speed%20Mousin%20%20Pool%20Sharks%20Space%20Station/20150623_110518.jpg.html

Make me an offer on any of them

#1944 4 years ago

I know a lot of games will change hands outside in the parking lot and that is great. We want you guys to buy and sell your machines. That's great for everyone. I'd like to ask that you guys that are pre buying games consider bringing them into the show to help Pintastic out. We are up to about 110 machines right now with exactly 2 weeks left to go. It would be great to get a bunch of the pre sale machines into the show to help make it more fun for everyone.

By bringing a game into the show, you'll get free 7am admission into the show, an invite to the Friday night after party, and a ticket for each machine you bring in for our special Free Play Thank You raffle with 10 prize winners drawn at the end of each show day. Prizes range from $25 in value all the way up to $100 cash!

So please help us out by taking your machine into the show and letting everyone enjoy it.

Thanks guys. We can't express our thanks enough to all of you for your love and support of Pintastic. You all are the reason Pintastic is a reality. So my sincerest thank goes out to all of you.

#1945 4 years ago

Bally Motordome for sale. The game boots up and plays. However the left flippers are extremely weak. The boards look pretty clean. The game needs a good cleaning and some rubber. Playfield is pretty nice with only a couple of minor wear spots. I do have the original manual. The front of the cabinet looks like it's from a Pac man pinball. The sides and head look ok with pretty good color but some touch ups.
Located in the Allentown area. Can ship if it's a game you need to have
Pictures: http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Motordome
Asking $650

#1946 4 years ago

Looking to trade my nice Flintstones +cash for a nice Twilight Zone.

Game was shopped beginning of the year and has very few plays on it since. Ready to go! Playfield and cab are in really good shape. Has full Cointaker LED premium throughout. CT afterburners in the pop bumpers. Adult alt translite + original included. cartoon PF overlay (not installed) included. DMD is bright, no errors. Bedrock houses on the sides have been lit up and look great. Really clean, plays fast no errors.

PM me if you have a TZ and interested in a trade. Thank you!

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

#1947 4 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Looking to trade my nice Flintstones +cash for a nice Twilight Zone.
Game was shopped beginning of the year and has very few plays on it since. Ready to go! Playfield and cab are in really good shape. Has full Cointaker LED premium throughout. CT afterburners in the pop bumpers. Adult alt translite + original included. cartoon PF overlay (not installed) included. DMD is bright, no errors. Bedrock houses on the sides have been lit up and look great. Really clean, plays fast no errors.
PM me if you have a TZ and interested in a trade. Thank you!

IMG_0110.jpg IMG_0107.jpg IMG_0108.jpg IMG_0097.jpg IMG_0098.jpg IMG_0099.jpg IMG_0106.jpg IMG_0112.jpg

Is this the one that was at Allentown this year?

#1948 4 years ago

nope. Picked this up back in March.

#1949 4 years ago

What a difference the translight makes. Nice looking pin

#1950 4 years ago

Needs a color DMD, hmmmm

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 26.95
€ 59.80
Lighting - Backbox
Freddys Pinball Paradise
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 189.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Flipper Parts
TheDudeMods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
$ 23.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Wheezer
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 209.99
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 5,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 14827 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 297.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside