IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,185 posts in this topic. You are on page 389 of 604.
#19401 3 years ago

CraZy that there are so few games up for sale ..am i the only one that is down to there last couple pins ..feels like every time I post a wanted add someone looks through my collection and offers to buy my games .. I want back all the games I let go ..please look through my posted wanted adds or pm what games you want to sell

#19402 3 years ago

who does hardtop install? looking to do space shuttle, blackout in northeast any rcommendations?

#19403 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

who does hardtop install? looking to do space shuttle, blackout in northeast any rcommendations?

I’m sure Paul at wannapinball in central jersey would do it for you.

But I think those are pretty to install dude. You could probably do it. I thought the whole point was that you didn’t have to strip the whole topside? Could be wrong.

#19404 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m sure Paul at wannapinball in central jersey would do it for you.
But I think those are pretty to install dude. You could probably do it. I thought the whole point was that you didn’t have to strip the whole topside? Could be wrong.

Hardtop is pretty involved. You have to sand the whole thing smooth, make sure all the inserts are flat and level, and then you clearcoat it BEFORE you install the hardtop...

It’s basically a step below doing a full playfield swap. You depopulate the top but not the bottom.

#19405 3 years ago

Honestly for the amount of work to do a hardtop it’s more work for me than a full swap leaving some stuff on. On top of the prep for it, you need to drop the switches and if you’re going this far you should rebuild the mechanisms. You might as well strip the whole thing and clean up the harnesses and replace the switches too.

With that said, it’s easier for someone that isn’t comfortable to do a full swap. I’d say try it yourself.

#19406 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Just did one on Tuesday (Swords of Fury) ... It's not tough but it's definitely a two person job. Longest part was stripping it, but it will save you a ton of time compared to a playfield swap. Just make sure you paint around the inserts before you lay it down! It's not a necessary step but it will save your ass later. Cory Hardy has a good video out there that explains the process in detail. If you want help PM me.

#19407 3 years ago

I just did my shuttle, took about 3 hours for just the hardtop. Went all out and machine buffed and polished all metal parts to a high gloss. Translucent pop bumper bodies.

Didn’t paint around the inserts, but would have allowed more room for error. The trick is to use 3-4 star post to secure the hardtop in position and peel and stick. left playfield in the game and just hooked up my shop vac to my sander which got 99% of the dust. Just leveled and polished the inserts and sent it. Went over the whole playfield with 220 grit where it wasn’t strip to help with adhesion.

I can do this for people but need you to drop your playfield off to me and I can install it.

#19408 3 years ago

looking for a Metallica Pro or Premium

#19409 3 years ago

Anyone have anything to trade for my nice and fully working baby pac? I can add cash to the deal too.

#19410 3 years ago

Looking for a nice count down.

#19411 3 years ago

Looking for an Iron Maiden Pro in New England/upstate NY.

#19412 3 years ago

One last local bump for Rollergames before I ship it. I'd much prefer a local sale.

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Just finished this shop job last month. Nearly a full topside teardown. Full flipper rebuilds. Most mechs were cleaned with new coil sleeves. Full Titan rings, All GI and contr...”
2021-02-15
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1830 times

#19413 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Hardtop is pretty involved. You have to sand the whole thing smooth, make sure all the inserts are flat and level, and then you clearcoat it BEFORE you install the hardtop...
It’s basically a step below doing a full playfield swap. You depopulate the top but not the bottom.

OK

I thought they were just playfield protectors with art on them.

#19414 3 years ago

Will be listing a HUO; Black Knight swords of rage LE In perfect condition; goodie bag still attached #5 LE pretty much stock, but does have the topper price is 7800$ for game and could add topper with game but would have to negotiate price of course
Pm me any questions

#19415 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice example of this title. Cabinet is in amazing condition, very bright colors. Playfield as well in great condition, no sings of wear. Machine plays great and strong. I purc...”
2021-02-21
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 395 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19416 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Bally Eight Ball Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Purchased a local guys collection, this was one of the machine in that purchase. Very nice example. great cabinet, playfield much better than most. Backglass is an NOS glass purcha...”
2021-02-21
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 71 days
Viewed: 775 times

#19417 3 years ago

In search of:

SW premium
AIQP
BM66
ST pro/premium
WD pro/premium

Have cash as trade.

#19418 3 years ago

Does anyone in here have a Mr and Mrs Pac Man playfield? Was hoping for a pulled populated playfield in good shape. Let me know if you have anything similar. Thanks!

#19419 3 years ago

Bought in quite a few games lately, so some have to go. I’ll create ads when I have time.

Torpedo Alley $2,800 (just shopped with Titan kit and cool white LED’s, new blue RD display, NOS plastic set, new mountain set from JodyG, other new parts and hardware)

Space Invaders $1,900 (extremely nice)

Black Hole $1,800 (Has a metal plate on the bottom, I’m assuming some damage to bottom panel. It’s a nice game, cab is good, some wear spots on PF. New PF window I haven’t installed, and new spinning motor in backbox. Comet LED’s etc.)

Space Station $2,550 (other than scrapes and dings on backbox, extremely nice. New translite, new green display, new docking station, LED posts on upper PF, chrome LD bar, new legs, new PF glass)

GOT Pro $5,400 (HUO second owner, Shaker, speaker lights and inserts, Premium translite)

Captain Fantastic project $600

Fantasy (Playmatic) $450 (one burnt coil, needs some work. Very nice aesthetically)

Roller Coaster $450

Galahad $250 (cab painted over by previous owner)

For the kids:
Big Top (Wico - restored) $250
Fireball (Home Edition - excellent condition) $300

#19420 3 years ago

Anyone from the MA,NH,RI area headed to upstate NY anytime soon?

#19421 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Anyone from the MA,NH,RI area headed to upstate NY anytime soon?

What part of upstate NY?

#19422 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

What part of upstate NY?

Buffalo area

#19423 3 years ago

Last time I checked Fast Eddie comes to Buffalo as well as Mass area

#19424 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Last time I checked Fast Eddie comes to Buffalo as well as Mass area

I would feel guilty having an elderly man deliver a 250+ lb machine to me. That guy needs to enjoy retirement. No offense to him.

#19425 3 years ago

Looking for a PROC board. Multimorphic currently has them on backorder. Can pay cash or trade a RunDMD (large style) for it.

#19426 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I would feel guilty having an elderly man deliver a 250+ lb machine to me. That guy needs to enjoy retirement. No offense to him.

He actually enjoys the time on the road and the cash. Eddie will tell ya, it's what keeps him going! Lots of props to Eddie.

#19427 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I do too. I met Fast Eddy when he came to pick up a machine from me a couple months ago. Nicest guy ever. Talked to him while I helped him pack up the machine. He'll do it himself, but I always help buyers pack. He knows his stuff, and can retire anytime. However, as he put it this keeps him young and he knows too many people that retire and just die. Mad props to Fast Eddy. 10/10 would trust to pick up games/pay for a buyer again. If I had to guess he's about 67, but has no problems handling the games. By contrast my father in law is 62 and uses a walker to get from his couch to his bathroom. Props to fast Eddy.

#19428 3 years ago

I have a GNR SE with the LE backglass and shaker motor. Plays 100% and looks new. Offering 3k if you'd bring your LE to me and swap. Love the game and not looking to sell, but want to eventually try the full experience.

#19429 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

OK
I thought they were just playfield protectors with art on them.

They are much more involved that a simple overlay sticker. It's a hard surface, around 30 mils thick. So switches may need to be adjusted, star rollovers will need to be releveled, etc. It's a VERY durable surface. I did one on my Comet about 2 years ago, and it shows absolutely no wear. Plays lightning fast. I've had a number of folks who say "I hate hardtops" play mine, not knowing it was hardtopped, and compliment how well great it plays.

Regarding the other posts about Fast Eddie-- I thought he retired?

#19430 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Regarding the other posts about Fast Eddie-- I thought he retired?

Nope - spoke to Fast Eddie 2 weeks ago on an MBr purchase I was trying to make from a guy in VA. Guy went local with the sale, but Fast Eddie was a pleasure to talk to and is still out there working.

Still looking to purchase an MBr (SE or LE) if anyone is selling.

#19431 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Bought in quite a few games lately, so some have to go. I’ll create ads when I have time.
Torpedo Alley $2,800 (just shopped with Titan kit and cool white LED’s, new blue RD display, NOS plastic set, new mountain set from JodyG, other new parts and hardware)
Space Invaders $1,900 (extremely nice)
Black Hole

Nooooooooooo! I was hoping and holding my breath you would be holding on to that Torpedo Alley until we got word if we're going to Pittsburgh or not. dangit! of course you wouldn't know that. I'm not in a position right now to purchase it. My loss. GLWS!

#19432 3 years ago

Just had fast Eddie deliver me a game the the guy loves what he's doing he's 72 years old such a pleasure to talk to highly recommended I've never seen anyone wrap a pinball machine like him hats off to the one and only fast Eddie

#19433 3 years ago

Looking for an Iron Maiden pro, tnmt pro, or stranger things pro... shoot me a pm

#19434 3 years ago

AC/DC Premium. Trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
AC/DC Premium Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Received this game in a group of games I recently purchased. Has upgraded lightning bolts and color DMD. Everything works as it should, and comes with a freshly cleaned sub-playfie...”
2021-02-23
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 485 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19435 3 years ago

Looking for a hobbit - pm if interested.

#19436 3 years ago

How exactly does one conjure this mythical Fast Eddie, Deliverer of Pins?

#19437 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

How exactly does one conjure this mythical Fast Eddie, Deliverer of Pins?

When midnight strikes look into the mirror with all the lights out and repeat "Fast Eddie" three times. THEN, dial 518-366-4569.

Just kidding, don't call the guy at midnight. He probably had a long day and needs his rest!

But yeah, just call him and leave a message and he'll get back to you as he's probably driving. He's a master conversationalist and a true gentleman and we're all incredibly fortunate to have him in our lives

#19438 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

When midnight strikes look into the mirror with all the lights out and repeat "Fast Eddie" three times. THEN, dial 518-366-4569.
Just kidding, don't call the guy at midnight. He probably had a long day and needs his rest!
But yeah, just call him and leave a message and he'll get back to you as he's probably driving. He's a master conversationalist and a true gentleman and we're all incredibly fortunate to have him in our lives

Just make sure to call and leave a message for him to hear. He doesn't like to deal with texts.

#19439 3 years ago

He is a true professional and such a great asset to this community.

#19440 3 years ago

I love calling Eddie...

"HOW YA DOIN' LEVI!!!"

#19442 3 years ago

I would buy a Fast Eddy t-shirt. Who wants to design one?

#19443 3 years ago

I am trying to find a picture I have of him to have my daughter try to design something.

#19444 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

He is a true professional and such a great asset to this community.

Hes a great man....built like an Ox. He’s likely in better shape than I am at 37.

#19445 3 years ago

Shirt should be made out of shrink warp.

#19446 3 years ago

Hate to break up the Fast Eddie Appreciation Society, but can New Englanders stop hoarding their pins and put some up for sale???

#19447 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Dialed In Standard. Very low play. Original owner. Added pinblades and the pinstadium Neo's will remain with it. Please read these 2 posts for a more detailed description. You mus...”
2021-02-21
Pittsburgh, PA
6,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 693 times
Contributed to Pinside
My Dialed In is up in the marketplace.

#19448 3 years ago

Past two pins I’ve sold have been nabbed before I even got the chance to post them... Kind of like the New England housing market....

#19449 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Past two pins I’ve sold have been nabbed before I even got the chance to post them... Kind of like the New England housing market....

I think the Pittsburgh Housing Market has followed suit. Cranberry Township is untouchable right now. Day late and a dollar (year) short.

#19450 3 years ago

People must love snow......I'm ready to go South.....

There are 30,185 posts in this topic. You are on page 389 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/389?hl=lowbeau67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.