IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,171 posts in this topic. You are on page 388 of 604.
#19351 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm thinkin' there are worse places to be quarantined!

New Jersey

#19352 3 years ago

Looking for:

Star Wars comic pro or premium
Dead pool pro or premium
Jurassic park pro

Can pick up in NJ/ct/p/ny

#19353 3 years ago

I have a High Speed with the "La Retata" playfield conversion for sale or trade. Recently shopped with LEDs. pm me for details.

#19355 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Robo-dragnet!!!

I had no idea what this is. Just looked it up. I still have no idea.

#19356 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It’s the weirdest convo kit in the history of everything!!

#19357 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s the weirdest convo kit in the history of everything!!

A conversation piece for sure. Robocop meets dragnet

#19358 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

The ad is up. Take a look.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “High Speed with La Retata playfield conversion. I read that 100 of these kits were made. It's combines the Robocop theme with Dragnet. The game still plays and sounds like High S...”
2021-02-15
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1285 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19359 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Machine - For Sale

High Speed "La Retata" conversion

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “High Speed with La Retata playfield conversion. I read that 100 of these kits were made. It's combines the Robocop theme with Dragnet. The game still plays and sounds like High S...”

43 minutes ago

New Hartford, CT

sagejr

The back glass doesn't match.

That is an interesting theme though!

#19360 3 years ago

I forget, is this a replacement playfield with screened art, or an overlay? Oh, and while I'm here, greetings from NJ

#19361 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

The back glass doesn't match.
That is an interesting theme though!

Right, I looked pretty hard to find the glass. It's such a rare bird. I contacted the manufacturer in Germany but the cost of the glass and shipping would be way too expensive. Maybe have a translite printed?

Quoted from yzfguy:

I forget, is this a replacement playfield with screened art, or an overlay? Oh, and while I'm here, greetings from NJ

Not an overlay. It's an actual replacement playfield which is in great shape.

#19362 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Right, I looked pretty hard to find the glass. It's such a rare bird. I contacted the manufacturer in Germany but the cost of the glass and shipping would be way too expensive. Maybe have a translite printed?

Any recollection of a ballpark number for the glass from the manufacturer? Is that even an option anymore?

#19363 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Any recollection of a ballpark number for the glass from the manufacturer? Is that even an option anymore?

still an option but "380 Euros plus packaging and shipping costs...plus a 20 to 25% tariff on the import of pinball parts from Europe to the US"

#19364 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I kinda like it.
I'd prob want to change out the RYG standups and maybe the pop bumper caps

Machine - For Sale

High Speed "La Retata" conversion

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “High Speed with La Retata playfield conversion. I read that 100 of these kits were made. It's combines the Robocop theme with Dragnet. The game still plays and sounds like High S...”

5 hours ago

New Hartford, CT

sagejr

#19365 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Pending Pickup!

#19366 3 years ago

Another game availabe in the promised land of New Jersey. Looking to trade:

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to Trade my Avengers IQ Premium with shaker, and art blades. Also will include pym mode and cliffy set that arent installed. 1st owner HUO. 906 balls played and everything ...”
2021-02-15
Haddonfield, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 693 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19367 3 years ago

I've had a frigging blast owning the system 11s, honestly it's probably one of the coolest things I've done, and I'll probably be known as the system 11 guy forever but I am having a lot of fun sharing pinball by renting machines out, so out of the 30 games it's time for me to cut the bottom 10. Only trades are towards sterns made after 2010. Pictures and ads will come this week. Best bet is to message me your number and I'll text pics.

Shopped
Elvira and the party monsters - 4,000
Dr Dude - 2,500
Mousin around pending pick up
Road Kings - pending pick up.
Police force 1,600
Cyclone 2,000
Jokerz 1,600
Big Guns 1,600

Unshopped but playing:
Swords of fury 2,500
Game show 1,200
Earthshaker pending

Also available:

Baby pac project? Got it in a lot never tested it because it has been too cold and didn't want to blow the monitor up, clean boards decent playfield. 1500

Mr and Mrs pac man. Almost every board is new. Needs sound board work and doesn't boot. 750.

Sorcerer booting project pending

Stars booting project pending

#19368 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I've had a frigging blast owning the system 11s, honestly it's probably one of the coolest things I've done, and I'll probably be known as the system 11 guy forever but I am having a lot of fun sharing pinball by renting machines out, so out of the 30 games it's time for me to cut the bottom 10. Only trades are towards sterns made after 2010. Pictures and ads will come this week. Best bet is to message me your number and I'll text pics.
Shopped
Dr Dude - 2,500
Mousin around 2,500
Road Kings - 1,500
Police force 1,600
Cyclone 2,000
Jokerz 1,600
Big Guns 1,600
Unshopped but playing:
Swords of fury 2,500
Game show 1,200
Also available:
Baby pac project? Got it in a lot never tested it because it has been too cold and didn't want to blow the monitor up, clean boards decent playfield. 1500
Mr and Mrs pac man. Almost every board is new. Needs sound board work and doesn't boot. 750.
Sorcerer booting project 1100
Stars booting project 1600

Wow, end of an era Brian. Good luck with the new venture. Sounds like you got a good thing going.

#19369 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Shopped
Dr Dude - 2,500
Mousin around 2,500
Road Kings - 1,500
Police force 1,600
Cyclone 2,000
Jokerz 1,600
Big Guns 1,600
Unshopped but playing:
Swords of fury 2,500
Game show 1,200
Also available:

Bump for a solid, seller. And crazy system 11 guy...

#19370 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Shopped
Dr Dude - 2,500
Mousin around 2,500
Road Kings - 1,500
Police force 1,600
Cyclone 2,000
Jokerz 1,600
Big Guns 1,600
Unshopped but playing:
Swords of fury 2,500
Game show 1,200
Also available:

Lionman!!!! Greatest game ever created...... won't be for sale long...I have one but I may just need 2! Ha!

#19371 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Shopped
Dr Dude - 2,500
Mousin around 2,500
Road Kings - 1,500
Police force 1,600
Cyclone 2,000
Jokerz 1,600
Big Guns 1,600
Unshopped but playing:
Swords of fury 2,500
Game show 1,200
Also available:

Sad I never got a chance to play that awesome collection!

#19372 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Sad I never got a chance to play that awesome collection!

Tons of pms. Gonna start cranking through pictures in the morning.

#19373 3 years ago

This is kind of a shot in the dark but I’m looking for a dirt cheap or free and hopefully working game for a local veterans service office. We will be sure to give you recognition.

#19374 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

This is kind of a shot in the dark but I’m looking for a dirt cheap or free and hopefully working game for a local veterans service office.

I’m sure someone in this community would be willing to help out with this. Maybe even consider local volunteers who are willing to lend out a game from their collection and keep it rotating?

#19375 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:This is kind of a shot in the dark but I’m looking for a dirt cheap or free and hopefully working game for a local veterans service office.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/387#post-6135420

#19377 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Shopped
Dr Dude - 2,500
Mousin around 2,500
Police force 1,600
Cyclone 2,000
Jokerz 1,600
Big Guns 1,600
Unshopped but playing:
Swords of fury 2,500
Game show 1,200
Earthshaker 2,000
Also available:

Going through PMs in order. Need to give time for people to respond. Will send out the next round of pictures in 24 hours.

#19378 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Going through PMs in order. Need to give time for people to respond. Will send out the next round of pictures in 24 hours.

I hope someone takes that Baby Pac off your hand so I don’t have to figure out a way to...

#19379 3 years ago

Somewhere buried back in this thread are my Top Ten, Aladdin's Castle and Hi Lo Ace - they are pending pickup.

#19381 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

This is kind of a shot in the dark but I’m looking for a dirt cheap or free and hopefully working game for a local veterans service office. We will be sure to give you recognition.

Found a killer deal thanks to a very generous and kind hearted pinsider. I’ll be sure to get some pictures up when it’s finally setup on site. Thanks guys.

#19382 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Shopped
Dr Dude - 2,500
Mousin around pending pick up
Police force 1,600
Cyclone 2,000
Jokerz 1,600
Big Guns 1,600
Unshopped but playing:
Swords of fury 2,500
Game show 1,200
Earthshaker pending
Also available:
Sorcerer booting project pending
Stars booting project pending

Cranking through PMs in order.

In other news

If anyone has any LCD stern pros for sale lmk. Guardians, Aerosmith, LZ, JP all come to mind but let me know what you have. Definitely not looking for perfect games. Dimples, bumps on the cab, all totally acceptable.

#19383 3 years ago

Earthshaker available again. 2,000.

#19385 3 years ago

For all the Game Plan enthusiasts out there.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I’m selling my 1980 Super Nova pinball machine by Game Plan. This is a rare game that features single-ball play with a spinning roulette feature, two kick out holes, 3 pop bumper...”
2021-04-11
Syracuse, NY
1,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1123 times

#19386 3 years ago

A friend of a friend is looking for a Charlie's Angels in NJ - central jersey shore area, Monmouth/Ocean county.

Let me know if you have one - location, price, contact info and I'll pass it along.

Needs to be fully working and look decent.

#19387 3 years ago

If your friend downgrades his criteria to non-working and without legs, here's an overpriced Charlie's Angels in MA (not my listing):

southcoast.craigslist.org link

#19388 3 years ago

I keep going back and forth as to wether or not I want to shop out my MM or do a full PF swap. I figured I would put some feelers out here to see if anyone had a NOS original PF they may be willing to part with. I am a little hesitant to go with a newer PF. I have not been impressed by the clear on the products I have seen.

#19389 3 years ago

Have you considered sending a reproduction playfield to Ron Kruzman for his "perfection" magic?

#19390 3 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

Have you considered sending a reproduction playfield to Ron Kruzman for his "perfection" magic?

Honestly, I don't know how much it is the clear versus the wood and how much Ron can really do to improve upon them.

I have an MBr with under 1500 plays and it is dinged to hell. Nothing that I have seen with the newer stuff has impressed me.

#19391 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Honestly, I don't know how much it is the clear versus the wood and how much Ron can really do to improve upon them.

It might be worth asking him. Considering how much it might cost for an NOS pf and the difficulty of locating one, it might be the better route to go. That guy does outstanding work!

#19392 3 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i have been quaranteened in my pinball house - i have had both shots - but because i work at the hospital and i have family members who have the virus i have to quaranteen - makes no sense to me - anyway i just wanted to say the game that gets played the most out of
all 3 elvira's, star trek le, luci acdc, woz, flintstones, ironman, afm, elvis, gble, stern hul, af, whitewater, transfermers, funhouse, black hole, eldorado and transformers
is
black hole - being it's right after the black hole ad i guess it was easy to figure out
so somebody grab that black hole - it's so challenging - you just keep playing it
thanks ed

i regret selling mine its also a beautiful game

#19393 3 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

It might be worth asking him. Considering how much it might cost for an NOS pf and the difficulty of locating one, it might be the better route to go. That guy does outstanding work!

I would highly recommend Ron @Kruzman. I've had him re-clear new Stern, Mirco and CPR playfields and they come out looking incredible. If you want some examples, dmacy has a threads on my Joker Poker and AFM kruzman's PF swaps.

#19394 3 years ago
Quoted from Turtle:

I would highly recommend Ron Kruzman. I've had him re-clear new Stern, Mirco and CPR playfields and they come out looking incredible. If you want some examples, dmacy has a threads on my Joker Poker and AFM kruzman's PF swaps.

dmacy does incredible work. Add his attention to detail with a playfield done by Ron Kruzman and you have a gorgeous game!

#19395 3 years ago

Thanks everyone. It's good to know there are some options to be had with the newer PF's.

#19396 3 years ago

Total Nuclear Annihilation for trade available when the snow melts...

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “TNA Trades Welcomed +/- Cash! Stern, EM, 2 for 1, Early SS, System 11. Trades strongly preferred (wants below) Extras/Options: Lit side rails Reactor Pop Bumper Mod Mirror Bla...”
2021-02-19
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1181 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19397 3 years ago

Looking for a Munsters Pro, huo. Any leads appreciates.

#19398 3 years ago

Super Mario mushroom world pinball (mini pin rare only 300 made) $3500

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold

#19399 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Looking for a Munsters Pro, huo. Any leads appreciates

Someone just posted one for sale in PA.

#19400 3 years ago

Saw that reached out thanks.

Quoted from Joeymonkey:Someone just posted one for sale in PA.

There are 30,171 posts in this topic. You are on page 388 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/388?hl=maxash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.