IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 386 of 604.
#19251 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Is that the new thing, where you can sell a few year old pro for the same cost as a premium/Le...and then upgrade?

Can somebody take a drive and confirm that there's roughly $1800 in the coin box? If so, I might make an offer since I miss mine.

#19252 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anyone have a Batman Forever for sale or trade?

there's one still for sale from the PAPA collection:

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=C182838E6193FD56!30975&ithint=file%2cxlsx&authkey=!ADdTVGe7AGwGy6Q

#19253 3 years ago

Anyone have a decent used playfield for Jokerz they want to sell? Mine is horrible and CPR has no plans making any.

#19254 3 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Can somebody take a drive and confirm that there's roughly $1800 in the coin box? If so, I might make an offer since I miss mine.

I think there are GameStop stock certificates in there that were purchased 8 months ago.

Come on, that thing has stock armor. Hell of a deal.

#19255 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Anyone have a decent used playfield for Jokerz they want to sell? Mine is horrible and CPR has no plans making any.

I heard Outside Edge is making a Jokerz hardtop next, if you're interested in going that route, and willing to wait a bit...

#19256 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Vegas Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Custom cabinet decals New legs, playfield glass, chrome t molding and translite Nos playfield with new posts, stand up targets, drop targets with decals, and rubber Flippers rebuil...”
2021-02-10
Essex, VT
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 399 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19257 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “First owner picked up directly at JJP factory. Great condition with several mods. Lior ship mod and bezel. Pistol launch mod. Kraken. Flasher covers. Full set of cliffy protectors....”
2021-02-09
Bel Air, MD
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 741 times
Contributed to Pinside

Cross posted from MD/PA thread.

#19258 3 years ago

Is Keira Knightly included with the machine for that price?

#19259 3 years ago

No comment lol.

Oh wait, Swe1 for sale, $2950, nice

#19260 3 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

I heard Outside Edge is making a Jokerz hardtop next, if you're interested in going that route, and willing to wait a bit...

Thanks. I will watch to see if one is available in the near future.

#19261 3 years ago

Just listed a super clean TWD pro version with a few mods for 4800.
Thinking of also letting go my Data East Royal Rumble for 2500. (Needs a minor repair though)

#19262 3 years ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

Thinking of also letting go my Data East Royal Rumble for 2500. (Needs a minor repair though)

Royal Rumble not a game you see often. Good price too.

#19265 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

If we did, nobody invited me.

I didn’t know you then or would have. I live about 2 miles north of Baller’s shop, where he had his party. I saw you there but never got to meet you. He and I had a joint party once, where people started at my place (all newer Sterns at the time) and wound up at his. That was at his house, and he had every “A” B/W title in his basement plus others. Awesome collection at the time.

#19266 3 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I didn’t know you then or would have. I live about 2 miles north of Baller’s shop, where he had his party. I saw you there but never got to meet you. He and I had a joint party once, where people started at my place (all newer Sterns at the time) and wound up at his. That was at his house, and he had every “A” B/W title in his basement plus others. Awesome collection at the time.

Were you around the Nanuet Mall in the 80's ? I was a Metalhead mallrat that hung out at Alladin's Castle all day and then Mr. Arcade at night.

#19267 3 years ago
Quoted from SGSA:

EDIT: Topper is no longer available. It was sold separately. Pictures will be updated later today to show machine without topper.

WTF!! Holy money grab Batman.

Who removes a topper from a game already listed for sale with one? Surprised you didn’t keep the price at 6500.

I’ll certainly look at Pinnovators a little differently now. At least in my book.

Man...this hobby is getting sad.

#19268 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Who removes a topper from a game already listed for sale with one? Surprised you didn’t keep the price at 6500.
You’re ruining the rep of Lorenzo and Pinnovators as you post. At least in my book. He has always offered games for pretty reasonable prices.

Topper separate? Holy crap!

#19269 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anyone have a Batman Forever for sale or trade?

I believe the next FB Waffle will be a Batman Forever.

#19270 3 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

He and I had a joint party once,

#19271 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’ll certainly look at Pinnovators a little differently now. At least in my book.

I don't understand the problem here. If I was selling a game and someone wanted a high dollar mod off of it I would absolutely sell the mod and adjust the price and ad as long as I didn't have any deals in process. Toppers are going for stupid money right now and are not original to the game. A quick search of Pinside history shows HUO games between $4,700 and $5,500. $5,500 seems in line as a starting asking price. With $20k POTC being slung around, why all the hate for a $5,500 game? I agree $6,500 sounded high but I heard that silly topper has sold for a grand.

#19272 3 years ago

We should all list our vids and pins on craigslist, klov, facebook and here at normal prices. Flood the market with inventory. Nobody has to sell but we can course correct the insanity if we work together.

#19273 3 years ago

Items will sell at what the current market bears. Flooding the market with fake listings will only serve to piss people off.

Quoted from digitaldocc:

We should all list our vids and pins on craigslist, klov, facebook and here at normal prices. Flood the market with inventory. Nobody has to sell but we can course correct the insanity if we work together.

#19274 3 years ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

Were you around the Nanuet Mall in the 80's ? I was a Metalhead mallrat that hung out at Alladin's Castle all day and then Mr. Arcade at night.

I was at Alladin’s Castle alright, but it was somewhere in SoCal. Only here as an adult.

I live near the Nanuet Mall. Now known has “The Shoppes at Nanuet”. Barf. Good mall though, what’s left of it.

#19275 3 years ago

No cops allowed when there’s Kronic!

#19276 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Multiple people asked SGSA about the topper. How do I know that? Because I was one of the people that asked her about it. It would have looked fantastic on my Aerosmith, and I still regret not buying one the first time I saw them. This hobby hasn’t changed at all.

#19277 3 years ago

looking to buy. Breakshot and airborne or street fighter in good condition

#19278 3 years ago

Man, tough room. But then again, this is a Northeast crowd.

"Just sold" - heard this from a number of distributors after viewing their online inventory and inquiring on an MBr SE. Actually mistakenly went back to the same guy after a couple of weeks, he was still showing availability, and asked about the same pin. Got the same answer "just sold!" Odd, if it's "just sold" why do they keep these up on their websites as available? Am i missing something?!

Oh, and very interested in an MBr (SE or LE) if anyone has one they've grown tired of.....

#19279 3 years ago

About these out of control prices. Am I the only guy here who doesn't have 20K to drop on a pin and the only one who would never ever drop 20K on a pin? Hell I guess I'm just too cheap anyway so why bother.

#19280 3 years ago

I just could not and would not spend that kind of money on a toy.
BUT, many people buy classic cars for themselves that cost 3 to 5 times that.
Those are the same people with so much disposable income that they can spend 20k on a pinball machine.
I am happy for them.

I am also happy to be able to own and play some games. The latest and greatest is likely available to play somewhere. So, I can still enjoy them without owning them.

#19281 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

About these out of control prices. Am I the only guy here who doesn't have 20K to drop on a pin and the only one who would never ever drop 20K on a pin? Hell I guess I'm just too cheap anyway so why bother.

Heck no. I don't like any specific titles enough to spend that kind of money on just one game.

You could get a DeLorean for around that price

#19282 3 years ago

Anyone have a Wonka for sale?

#19283 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

With $20k POTC being slung around, why all the hate for a $5,500 game? I agree $6,500 sounded high but I heard that silly topper has sold for a grand.

The problem with this argument is the same problem with the EBay prices example. Non pinhead contacts me about a Bally 94 WCS. When I go to look at it he says that one sold for $5k on EBay so he wants $5k. I try to explain that it was a fluke sale, his needs work and the one on EBay was in better condition, etc.

Just because one person was willing to pay $20k for a pin doesn’t mean that it’s now worth $20k.

Someone can claim on this site that they sold a pin for full asking price, but there’s no way to verify it.

#19284 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The problem with this argument is the same problem with the EBay prices example. Non pinhead contacts me about a Bally 94 WCS. When I go to look at it he says that one sold for $5k on EBay so he wants $5k. I try to explain that it was a fluke sale, his needs work and the one on EBay was in better condition, etc.
Just because one person was willing to pay $20k for a pin doesn’t mean that it’s now worth $20k.
Someone can claim on this site that they sold a pin for full asking price, but there’s no way to verify it.

My point was, go shit on the $20k POTC threads for being $10k overpriced and not on this one that is well within the reasonable range. Even if it's a few hundred dollars high, have some class or make an offer. Also, I know of 2 POTC that sold north of $19k so that might actually be the price now. Gross.

#19285 3 years ago

I don't understand... If you don't want it... Don't buy it no matter the price. You can complain all you want, but you are only making yourself miserable.

If you think this hobby is expensive... Be glad you don't like european exotic cars... You'd lose your shit over the prices lately. I have a few, and boy am I tempted to sell. But as with some of my pins that have increased in value... They are just more valuable to me no matter the market.

#19286 3 years ago

Posted this in the project machine thread as well....but I'll post it here too:

Bally Alladins Castle, Chicago Coin Top Ten and Bally Hi Lo Ace - $1200 takes all three.

#19287 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

You could get a DeLorean for around that price

And go back to the future and pickup all the pins you want at low prices!

#19288 3 years ago

PINSIDE IS FREAKING OUT!!!!!

who knew it would be POTC that would finally be our undoing?! This 20k freakout is infecting thread after thread !!!

#19289 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The problem with this argument

Is that the argument is taking place here! ...On the buy/sell thread.
Another day of 34 new posts.
Another day with only 3 or 4 posts offering games or asking for them.
Gets a little old.

20K for ANY pinball is silly stupid, but that's between buyer and seller.

#19290 3 years ago

Available.

Tron: $7,250 (Ramp light kit - bunch of other extras). Documented HUO 2nd owner.
Totem: $1,450 Pascal all in 1 board. Excellent copy..no issues of wear.
6 mill$ man: $1,250
Ads posted tonight.

Fell in love with a new title last night, and making the move once the playfield issues are resolved.

#19291 3 years ago

Dialed In. Boston area. Please see this post below. The only thing that has changed is I'm willing to take $6800 because I was willing to accept that offer from another pinside member. Neither he or I can come up with one more person to help get it down the stairs so the sale didn't materialize.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/371#post-6002572

Thanks
r/
Mike

#19292 3 years ago

Sorry just my opinion... no game is EVER worth 20k!!

Quoted from ejg10532626:

Is that the argument is taking place here! ...On the buy/sell thread.
Another day of 34 new posts.
Another day with only 3 or 4 posts offering games or asking for them.
Gets a little old.
20K for ANY pinball is silly stupid, but that's between buyer and seller.

I agree 1000%!! 20K for any pin is stupid; that money could be used for so many other things.

#19293 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Sorry just my opinion... no game is EVER worth 20k!!

I agree 1000%!! 20K for any pin is stupid; that money could be used for so many other things.

yeah, like two other pins .

#19294 3 years ago

There is making a buck for putting time and money in the machine. And then there is taking advantage.

#19295 3 years ago

WTB Avatar LE (HUO preferred) my budget is $4-10k

Have cash, will travel

#19296 3 years ago

How about an Addams Family? Anyone? Someone has to have one of these. You don't need it. Sell it to me!

#19297 3 years ago

Anyone selling a Medieval Madness? Please PM.

#19298 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone selling a Medieval Madness? Please PM

Original MM seems to be the hottest title right now. I've has so many inquiries for it.

#19299 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Original MM seems to be the hottest title right now. I've has so many inquiries for it.

I think it's one guy in NY/NJ calling everybody. I got the same call!

The joy of it is, I know I'll find one and try to tack on $500 for myself and he'll be like "Oh no, I was hoping for closer to $6k."

#19300 3 years ago

Man the Northeast US For Sale Thread felt like the last non-commentative thread on Pinside. RIP in peace.

Anyway. Anybody have a post 1970 wedgehead for sale? No AABs.

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 386 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/386?hl=skidave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.