IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 384 of 604.
#19151 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Wow tp... you certainly have thinned out the collection! Down to 5 pins? What's up?

Not really I'm at capacity now collection page all outta whack. However I do see that Austin powers and others in yours.

#19152 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Happy to have found this thread - I'm in Chatham, NJ and very new to Pinside and to this crazily addictive hobby. Started with a JJP Willy Wonka for Xmas and just got a P3 Multimorphic (Heist, Lexi and CCR) delivered. Although my wife doesn't know this, I've got a working wishlist and space for a few more pins in my basement - interested in:
Monster Bash Remake (SE or LE)
Deadpool Premium
JJP POTC (LE or CE)
JJP WOZ
JJP Dialed In
I appreciate I have ZERO credibility on Pinside, but working to establish it. Happy to offer cash on glass or any other payment method a seller is comfortable with.

If you want to make the trip to Boston with 1 other person to help I've got a mint dialed in standard super low play with pingraffix pinblades and neo pinstadiums I'll let go for $6800 firm.
need 3 people to get it from the second floor. tricky stairs.
r/
Mike

#19153 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Happy to have found this thread - I'm in Chatham, NJ and very new to Pinside and to this crazily addictive hobby. Started with a JJP Willy Wonka for Xmas and just got a P3 Multimorphic (Heist, Lexi and CCR) delivered. Although my wife doesn't know this, I've got a working wishlist and space for a few more pins in my basement - interested in:
Deadpool Premium
JJP POTC (LE or CE)
JJP WOZ
JJP Dialed In
I appreciate I have ZERO credibility on Pinside, but working to establish it. Happy to offer cash on glass or any other payment method a seller is comfortable with.

And I was just in Chatham (my hometown) taking care of my mom. I'm in East Hanover because I hate Chatham now. Welcome to the addiction...I hope your bank account's in good shape (for now)!

#19154 3 years ago

Now i get it.
You are originally from mass.

#19155 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I’m in Convent Station (headed to Green Village Packing right now)
Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome jkashani , Guinnesstime , TicTacSeth & @beelzeboob. Great to see the North Jersey neighborhood is represented!

#19156 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

If you want to make the trip to Boston with 1 other person to help I've got a mint dialed in standard super low play with pingraffix pinblades and neo pinstadiums I'll let go for $6800 firm.
need 3 people to get it from the second floor. tricky stairs.
r/
Mike

Thanks for the offer Mike. Was really looking for LE or above....and not sure if my back could survive tricky stairs and a 375lb pin!

#19157 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I’m in Convent Station (headed to Green Village Packing right now)
Welcome!

Since we are all neighbors, I'll say welcome as well, from New Vernon

#19158 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Not really I'm at capacity now collection page all outta whack. However I do see that Austin powers and others in yours.

Glad to here it's just your pinside page. Regarding Austin Powers... unfortunately I dont think she's ever leaving. It would take a LOT for me to let go. One of my favorites and modded to the teeth.

#19159 3 years ago
Quoted from mikecav:

Since we are all neighbors, I'll say welcome as well, from New Vernon

Hi everyone (except boob!) Jefferson twp here

#19160 3 years ago

We need a Jersey get together soon. Just had my COVID vax. I’m ready.

#19161 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Nah. I still don't trust you guys. Buncha filthy animals around here (see post #19159).

#19162 3 years ago

Still on the hunt for a project Sys11. Lawlor/Ritchie preferred, especially Taxi or ES.

#19163 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Nah. I still don't trust you guys. Buncha filthy animals around here (see post #19159).

True very true .

#19164 3 years ago

Jersey! Jersey! Jersey!

Welcome, sound like you'll need a list of excuses to buy a new pin.

#19165 3 years ago

I’m a new New Jersey guy. (New to Jersey not Pinside). Welcome neighbor!! I’m in South Orange! Nothing to sell right now, Although my Addams Family (which is in Long Branch) might go before the summer. Also, if any of my fellow Jerseyites(?) Jerseyans(?) Jerselopolins (?!) want to part with their JP LE, I’ll be ready to take it!!

#19166 3 years ago
Quoted from Joeymonkey:

I’m a new New Jersey guy. (New to Jersey not Pinside). Welcome neighbor!! I’m in South Orange! Nothing to sell right now, Although my Addams Family (which is in Long Branch) might go before the summer. Also, if any of my fellow Jerseyites(?) Jerseyans(?) Jerselopolins (?!) want to part with their JP LE, I’ll be ready to take it!!

I'm looking for an Addams Family and not in a rush.....

#19167 3 years ago

I’ll save your info and let you know when I’m selling!

#19168 3 years ago
Quoted from MrVin:

Have a The Getaway: High Speed II with a center ball switch issue...doesn’t register on the switch matrix, spits out all balls when you start a game. What’s the game worth in this condition? Diamond plate playfield and a clean game otherwise, boards included. Bone stock, unmolested condition. Thanks for any info.

When you get a price I might be interested, I miss that game

#19169 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Deadpool Premium
JJP POTC (LE or CE)
JJP WOZ
JJP Dialed In

Welcome to the club! I am in south jersey about 90 mins away. Lots of us in this area!

#19170 3 years ago
Quoted from Joeymonkey:

Thanks Joey! New to New Jersey myself. Move from So Cal to NJ in August 2020. Had a few tropical storms and some damn crazy snow the last 6 mos as a welcome. Man, never gets boring around here. Love CA, but happy to be somewhere else.

#19171 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Haha, great idea....sounds like there’s enough of us to make this a real party. Had my first vax jab two weeks ago! I’m ready as well! Love my family but need to engage with others

#19172 3 years ago

Hey to all the Jersey folks and welcome to @goyomex! Hope you brought your snow shovel from Cali.

#19173 3 years ago

Stuff for sale/trade not far from Jersey (9miles from border)... Hot Wheels, LZ Pro, AIQ Pro, SW Comic Pro, Avatar Pro and AVLE Blue.

#19174 3 years ago

Goyomex Butch2099 is a great seller.

Quoted from Butch2099:

Stuff for sale/trade not far from Jersey (9miles from border)... Hot Wheels, LZ Pro, AIQ Pro, SW Comic Pro, Avatar Pro and AVLE Blue.

#19175 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Latest run afmrse huo with 150 plays on it. Just like new with full clear titans and full cliffys and side blades. $6500”
2021-02-07
Monmouth, ME
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 973 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19176 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like new with goodie bag still stapled inside. Has full clear titans and stern amber shooter rod. $5200”
2021-02-07
Monmouth, ME
5,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 598 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19177 3 years ago

Selling a project Jungle Princess EM. (Jungle Queen 2 player) Playfield is in good condition. backglass isn't great but I triple thicked it. It'll be a fun game restored. 400

#19178 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Anyone else have the issue where you want to sell a game. Then you get ready and take pictures of it to sell, and start rethinking it and then decide to keep it after all?
Trying to get past that point so I can get some cash flowing

Just sell that first one and the attachment will pass. I had something like 32 or 33 A list games. We decided to buy a beach house. I was so attached to those pins and it was so hard to sell. But once I sold the first, it became easier. Went from thirty something to around 5 or 6. Then we decided to do some work on the house a few years later and I sold three more. We are down to an original restored MM and MB and a Tron LE. We have Super Chexx and a puck bowler along with some arcades, a jukebox, air hockey, Foosball, darts and some other typical game room stuff. It is more than enough to have some fun when we use the game room.

#19179 3 years ago

I was shocked to see 40 new posts in this FS thread this morning. Come to find out it's just a bunch of people from Jersey saying 'hi'. Is this gonna become the new norm for every new member that chimes in? Maybe start a 'hi I'm from New Jersey' thread? Rant over.

#19180 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

I was shocked to see 40 new posts in this FS thread this morning. Come to find out it's just a bunch of people from Jersey saying 'hi'. Is this gonna become the new norm for every new member that chimes in? Maybe start a 'hi I'm from New Jersey' thread? Rant over.

LOL. Good point! As many people saying hi in this tread from Jersey as compared to the entire state population of Rhode Island, No?
Go Kansas City!

#19181 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

LOL. Good point! As many people saying hi in this tread from Jersey as compared to the entire state population of Rhode Island, No?
Go Kansas City!

Go bucs! Pa check king in.

#19182 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Go bucs! Pa check king in.

LOL, as a Jet fan it is hard for me to root for Brady. Tho, if he wins this one ,it will be hard to say he is not almost as good as Joe Montana .

#19183 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:Thanks Joey! New to New Jersey myself. Move from So Cal to NJ in August 2020. Had a few tropical storms and some damn crazy snow the last 6 mos as a welcome. Man, never gets boring around here. Love CA, but happy to be somewhere else.

Haha, yes, you got a good welcome to NJ storm! When we moved here 8 years ago, it was 2 months before hurricane Sandy!

#19184 3 years ago

Good morning, anyone near King of Prussia willing to prep a game for shipping and bring it to a depot? Not sure if anyone local provides this kind of service? Please PM me if you can assist. Thanks for the help.

#19185 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Give it a rest. We can all use some positivity these days. Checking in from Jersey again!

#19186 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Don't be jelly. I've seen where you live.

#19187 3 years ago

Almost enough New Jersey guys to start a New Jersey for sale thread!

#19188 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

LOL, as a Jet fan it is hard for me to root for Brady. Tho, if he wins this one ,it will be hard to say he is not almost as good as Joe Montana .

Doh...I'm a dolphins fan. Gotta love Brady though, especially now that hes not a patriot.

#19189 3 years ago

Looking for Deadpool pro or Iron Maiden pro, send me a PM

#19190 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Almost enough New Jersey guys to start a New Jersey for sale thread!

There is this thread but it fizzled out. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-eastern-pa-nj-for-sale-thread

#19191 3 years ago

I solved my space issue so I'm a little more open to trades on Rollergames. I'd prefer to trade up to something newer with cash on my end.

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Just finished this shop job last month. Nearly a full topside teardown. Full flipper rebuilds. Most mechs were cleaned with new coil sleeves. Full Titan rings, All GI and contr...”
2021-02-15
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1830 times

#19192 3 years ago

WTB Avatar LE

Can pay cash money or trade one of my other modern Stern games

#19193 3 years ago

Still looking for an LCD game. Anyone trying to unload something?

#19194 3 years ago

Mentioned I was new to Pinside, so this may be a dumb question. What’s up with the POTC LE’s going for $20K the last week or so on Pinside?! Seems like they’ve jumped in price and are selling for higher than the CE’s. Is this common to see?

#19195 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Mentioned I was new to Pinside, so this may be a dumb question. What’s up with the POTC LE’s going for $20K the last week or so on Pinside?! Seems like they’ve jumped in price and are selling for higher than the CE’s. Is this common to see?

No. But people lately have lost their f**king minds. Wait till you see topper resale prices...

#19196 3 years ago

Planning on posting my A-Go-Go soon. Going with "today's" market, so probably listing for $2,400 if anyone's interested.

#19197 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No. But people lately have lost their f**king minds. Wait till you see topper resale prices...

Yeah its insane that they are limiting the number of toppers that are made.

#19198 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:Mentioned I was new to Pinside, so this may be a dumb question. What’s up with the POTC LE’s going for $20K the last week or so on Pinside?! Seems like they’ve jumped in price and are selling for higher than the CE’s. Is this common to see?

Is anyone really buying these at these prices? I can't believe they are selling.

#19199 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Is anyone really buying these at these prices? I can't believe they are selling.

hard to know what the actual sale price was, but at least one 20K POTC is now marked sold so

#19200 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

hard to know what the actual sale price was, but at least one 20K POTC is now marked sold so

The GNR, KISS and POTC madness is crazy too.

Topper wise it’s really why I started down the path of making my own.

Now, who’s got a kick ass pin for sale, bc I’m in the market?

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 384 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/384?hl=lowbeau67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.