IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 383 of 604.
#19101 3 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Anyone know where there is a Dialed In on location north of Boston? Also, any good distributors north of pinballs.com with a showroom/games to try?

There is a Dialed In at the Portsmouth NH "Bowl-O-Rama" , check their facebook page for hours, (closed on Thursdays), they use a card swipe system you can put just a couple bucks on if needs be.

https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/distributors/

#19102 3 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Thanks - I did send an email to BitBar but haven’t heard back yet. Was hoping there was a bigger distro in MA or NH that I wasn’t aware of.

I dont know how far automated is from you, but the showroom is worth the ride

#19103 3 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

I dont know how far automated is from you, but the showroom is worth the ride

Totally agree. I had bought from them before but never been to the showroom. I was passing through the area last week and stopped in. They led me in, told me to turn on whatever I wanted, and left. It was like having a private arcade with 50 pins all to myself.

10/10. would do it again.

#19104 3 years ago

Hi all looking for a pin in the $1500 range for a friend who’s looking to get his first game ideally something that needs to be shopped to get more bang for the buck
SS or DMD only(I know DMD is a stretch but don’t mind a project as long as the game is complete)
Can’t do much more than an hour to an hour drive at this time
Let me know if anyone has anything
Thx

#19105 3 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Hi all looking for a pin in the $1500 range for a friend who’s looking to get his first game ideally something that needs to be shopped to get more bang for the buck
SS or DMD only(I know DMD is a stretch but don’t mind a project as long as the game is complete)
Thx

Me too lol not too sure if that exists anymore

#19106 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Me too lol not too sure if that exists anymore

Certainly not for DMD, but I've seen plenty of SS games under $2k.

#19107 3 years ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

Certainly not for DMD, but I've seen plenty of SS games under $2k.

Yes, for some reason certain titles never rise over a certain price point even though great games. Exceptional examples can and do but were just talking average price.

Off the top of my head- Firepower II, Space Shuttle, Blackout come to mind.

Some DMD games around the 2k mark, Checkpoint and Hook.

#19108 3 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Thx

I still have my Rollergames for sale. Freshly shopped, $1,900. A little over budget, but not too bad.

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Just finished this shop job last month. Nearly a full topside teardown. Full flipper rebuilds. Most mechs were cleaned with new coil sleeves. Full Titan rings, All GI and contr...”
2021-02-15
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1830 times

#19109 3 years ago

scootss Colehvac1 Good to know about Automated. It's a 3hr drive each way for me but maybe a good covid diversion.

#19110 3 years ago

Automated is a good meeting spot for folks buying/selling pins in this northeast group.

#19111 3 years ago

Anyone know if this one is real? Condition and price look pretty good. Only problem is the stuck balls which evidently require the glass to be unscrewed.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/232574918406179/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=undefined

Anyway, I'm all out of funds for the moment.

#19112 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Anyone know if this one is real? Condition and price look pretty good. Only problem is the stuck balls which evidently require the glass to be unscrewed.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/232574918406179/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=undefined

For all those about to complain about not having facebook and facebook sucks, it's a NASCAR with issues and bad pics for $2K in NY.

DOn't see why it wouldn't be real. Game is bad and nobody likes it and who knows what's wrong with it.

#19113 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

I saw this ad too. Thought it was funny when the seller said that the glass had to be unscrewed...

#19114 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

For all those about to complain about not having facebook and facebook sucks, it's a NASCAR with issues and bad pics for $2K in NY.
DOn't see why it wouldn't be real. Game is bad and nobody likes it and who knows what's wrong with it.

Thanks for insight. I've never played or even seen one. I'll avoid in the future.

#19115 3 years ago

I sent a message earlier but haven't heard back. I love educating non pinball folks about how things work. I go in and act like the guys from Pawn Stars and teach them about their stuff.... They are probably like, "Just give me the money..... I don't care"

#19116 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Thanks for insight. I've never played or even seen one. I'll avoid in the future.

Now I feel bad.

NASCAR has some fans for sure. At that price and working with decent pics I'd be tempted. Could be some meat on the bone at that price.

FOr me the game just doesn't work. Lawlor needs to stay in his lane and this abomination ain't it!

#19117 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Now I feel bad.
NASCAR has some fans for sure. At that price and working with decent pics I'd be tempted. Could be some meat on the bone at that price.
FOr me the game just doesn't work. Lawlor needs to stay in his lane and this abomination ain't it!

Yeah not a bad price but my biggest fear is that the batteries puked on the mpu. That could be the reason why the balls are stuck...because the game won’t be anymore. so there goes the meat off that bone. One won’t know until they ask or check it out in person

#19118 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Yeah not a bad price but my biggest fear is that the batteries puked on the mpu. That could be the reason why the balls are stuck...because the game won’t be anymore. so there goes the meat off that bone. One won’t know until they ask or check it out in person

Stern hadn’t pulled the AA batteries off the board by then?

Anybody know when that happened?

#19119 3 years ago

I picked up a Harley off Facebook Marketplace for $2K that was in amazing shape. Really nice one. Probably sat I a dealership for a few years. Another title that's not great but for the price and condition.... I had to do it. The game would be ok if it had better call outs and sound.

#19120 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stern hadn’t pulled the AA batteries off the board by then?
Anybody know when that happened?

SAM should be a button cell

Prior to that Whitestar was AA

#19121 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

I messaged this guy asking if it was available when it was listed for $1000. Within minutes he had bumped it up to $5000. Hahahaha I had to send him the pinside info on the machine. An hour or so later it was $2000.

#19122 3 years ago

Funny stuff. Its likely sold at this point.

#19123 3 years ago

Those of you who know my friend Kevin know his high end collection. He asked me to move a few of his pieces. Woz and Aerosmith Le are taken here’s a couple more. Kevin is a mod happy. All work done by Allen Davidson on the games.

Ghostbusters Le- $9500 w/topper
Color Dmd
Topper
Dough boy moving mod
Building mod
Ambulance mod
Terra dog mod
Twinky mod
Goggle mod
Lighted back box led mod
Lighted flipper buttons
Under cab lighting mod
Painted green coin door
Purple painted metal apron mod
Shooter rod mod
Lane roll mod
3D slime on dmd mod
Green lighted flipper bats
Speaker led mod
Book stack mod
Center post save mod
3D slime on slimer mod
Green pinballs mod
Lighten metal hinged for the head
Volume button mod in tournament square hole
Whole playfield plastic protector
Mini screen protector mod
Pinstaduim lights
Total games played 95

Guardian of the galaxy LE- $7750
-lighted flipper bats
Shooter rod mod
Exit ramp flasher head mods
Hammer and plane mod on ramps
Cassette player ramp mod
Flames ramp flasher mod
Lanes 3D mod
Pin stadium lights
Speaker lights mod
Topper mod
Under cab lighting mod
Head metal hinge mod
82 plays
Lighted back box mod
Lighted out hole mod
Lighted back board mod

Munsters Le $8250
Lighted flipper bats
Plastic car mod
Street lamp mod
Lighting dome mod
Ramp entrance figurine mod
Game chair mod
Dog can mod
Sewer pipe mod
Full playfield protector mod
Pin stadium
Lighted speaker mod
Lighted flipper buttons
Shooter rod plate mod
Lighted back box mod
Stern hp kit in coin door
Shooter hole led mod
Lighted under cabinet mod
Volume button mod

Stranger things Le $8500
New in box
And new in box ramp mod

Added over 3 years ago:

Guardian of the galaxy is spoken for

#19124 3 years ago

Looking for a Metallica if anyone is planning on selling in the near future. Thanks for your help!

#19125 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

SAM should be a button cell
Prior to that Whitestar was AA

Nascar is a whitestar with AA but very easy to swap the RAM with NVRAM since it is socketed already.

#19126 3 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Those of you who know my friend Kevin know his high end collection. He asked me to move a few of his pieces. Woz and Aerosmith Le are taken here’s a couple more. Kevin is a mod happy. All work done by Allen Davidson on the games.
Ghostbusters Le- $9500 w/topper
Color Dmd
Topper
Dough boy moving mod
Building mod
Ambulance mod
Terra dog mod
Twinky mod
Goggle mod
Lighted back box led mod
Lighted flipper buttons
Under cab lighting mod
Painted green coin door
Purple painted metal apron mod
Shooter rod mod
Lane roll mod
3D slime on dmd mod
Green lighted flipper bats
Speaker led mod
Book stack mod
Center post save mod
3D slime on slimer mod
Green pinballs mod
Lighten metal hinged for the head
Volume button mod in tournament square hole
Whole playfield plastic protector
Mini screen protector mod
Pinstaduim lights
Total games played 95
Guardian of the galaxy LE- $7750
-lighted flipper bats
Shooter rod mod
Exit ramp flasher head mods
Hammer and plane mod on ramps
Cassette player ramp mod
Flames ramp flasher mod
Lanes 3D mod
Pin stadium lights
Speaker lights mod
Topper mod
Under cab lighting mod
Head metal hinge mod
82 plays
Lighted back box mod
Lighted out hole mod
Lighted back board mod
Munsters Le $8250
Lighted flipper bats
Plastic car mod
Street lamp mod
Lighting dome mod
Ramp entrance figurine mod
Game chair mod
Dog can mod
Sewer pipe mod
Full playfield protector mod
Pin stadium
Lighted speaker mod
Lighted flipper buttons
Shooter rod plate mod
Lighted back box mod
Stern hp kit in coin door
Shooter hole led mod
Lighted under cabinet mod
Volume button mod
Stranger things Le $8500
New in box
And new in box ramp mod

I don't know Kevin, bit would he wanna trade stranger things for a super modded up TZ?

#19127 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I don't know Kevin, bit would he wanna trade stranger things for a super modded up TZ?

Kevin’s has tz
And his mods list on that game is more then the cost of a normal tz lol

#19128 3 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Kevin’s has tz
And his mods list on that game is more then the cost of a normal tz lol

Thanks. But there's one mod listed....oh, unless you mean on his TZ.

#19129 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Yeah. His TZ. I think his collection is worth more than my house. Crazy. Hope I get to play them again someday.

#19130 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Why don’t you sell your TZ and buy the game cash?

#19131 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Why don’t you sell your TZ and buy the game cash?

Well, I had no plans of selling as we play it. Just saw this and figured ya never know. My luck, I'd sell and this would be gone

#19132 3 years ago

Looking for a nice meteor if anyone has one for sale.

#19133 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Im very local to him and messaged him right away i would take it and pay his asking, included my cell, no response its been anout 4 days, i figure hes got a buyer that hasnt picked up yet, thats why no response but not listed as sold, the ad looks legit.

#19134 3 years ago

About my MBr se for sale. I can have a friend remove the stair lift so it can be moved all to gather. Just need to know ahead of time.

#19135 3 years ago

Have a Hook that I'm going to be putting up for sale soon if anyone interested. New translite, legs refinished with new levelers, comet leds, some new switches and diodes, elastics done, GI repinned, NVRAM, DMD crisp, code updated. Just waiting for Cliffys to come in before listing. $2100.

Bally Star Trek with new CPR playfield, plastics and proto-backglass, everything on the playfield is new (drops, caps, skirts, posts, flipper bats, etc) nice non-faded cabinet, Titan color coded elastics, X-pin LED displays, new solenoid board, new Weebly soundboard, new rectifier board, very nice MPU (zero acid damage) with NVRAM, full LED install with resistor boards on the headers. $3000

This was Chuckwebster's up by Boston MA and if you had seen it can attest how nice it was. I had plans on doing a LISY-35 board with custom sounds but have too many projects and too little space.

Not really looking for anything right now but a Stern Trek Pro and DE Simpsons. Maybe.

Gary

#19136 3 years ago

I've gone all out on a Gorgar- CPR Backglass, Clear coated PF, new decals/nice plastics, Comet LEDs, Titans, the whole works. Cabinet has original paint and isn't perfect but it's above average and the most solid/cleanest cabinet I've seen on a Gorgar. Supposedly it was sitting in a finished basement for the past 35 years and it shows. Will be listing next week if anyone's interested at getting first shot at it.

#19137 3 years ago

Looking for an Addams Family Cabinet - lower portion

But would consider entire wooden cabinet

Or any lower portion wpc of that generation

Message me if you might have something

Thanks
James

#19138 3 years ago

Looking for a mint roadshow close to NY state.
Need packing on a pallet.

Thx

#19139 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Jurassic Park The Lost World? Looking to trade only. Thanks!

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Jurassic Park The Lost World in great condition.very fun and fast game. All LEDs, lots of movie accurate mods, Jurassic Park cup holder, shaker motor, 3-D translite, topper and mor...”
2021-01-25
Kingston, MA
Trade
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 402 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19140 3 years ago

Have a The Getaway: High Speed II with a center ball switch issue...doesn’t register on the switch matrix, spits out all balls when you start a game. What’s the game worth in this condition? Diamond plate playfield and a clean game otherwise, boards included. Bone stock, unmolested condition. Thanks for any info.

#19141 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, original owner. Factory lighted toys installed. Factory installed plastic protectors. Out of the box, the lighting on this game left it pretty dark. I added additional ligh...”
2021-02-06
Manchester, NH
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 449 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19142 3 years ago

Got nice no fear, with a few mods. Wouldn't mind trading straight up for something. T3, austin powers or others. Also willing to add cash to upgrade.

Also have a one owner Twd pro around 273 plays with plenty of mods to trade for pin in similar condition. Would also take a 2for 1 trade on this or add money to buy your more expensive pin.

With these crazy prices lately I'm not sure how to price. I'd sell outright with the right offers, however its gotta be enough to buy a comparable pin. Lmk tthanks.

#19143 3 years ago
Quoted from MrVin:

Have a The Getaway: High Speed II with a center ball switch issue...doesn’t register on the switch matrix, spits out all balls when you start a game. What’s the game worth in this condition? Diamond plate playfield and a clean game otherwise, boards included. Bone stock, unmolested condition. Thanks for any info.

Pm sent

#19144 3 years ago

Still looking...

Jurassic Park Premium
Elvira HOH
KISS Premium
HUO Roadshow
Medieval Madness
Possibly others

NJ Area.

#19145 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Got nice no fear, with a few mods. Wouldn't mind trading straight up for something. T3,

Good luck. I’ve really wanted a T3 lately to try out.

But not now. Apparently that game has also become stupidly priced, jumping $1k to $1500 up just in the last few weeks. It’s a $2500 to $3k game tops....unless it’s restored, chromed out, etc. I’d definitely pay more for one with those upgrades or condition.

People asking $5K or more for a stock example? GTFO.

I’d rather get an IMDN or GB for those numbers. Or 500 other games.

#19146 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Got nice no fear, with a few mods. Wouldn't mind trading straight up for something. T3, austin powers or others. Also willing to add cash to upgrade.
Also have a one owner Twd pro around 273 plays with plenty of mods to trade for pin in similar condition. Would also take a 2for 1 trade on this or add money to buy your more expensive pin.
With these crazy prices lately I'm not sure how to price. I'd sell outright with the right offers, however its gotta be enough to buy a comparable pin. Lmk tthanks.

Wow tp... you certainly have thinned out the collection! Down to 5 pins? What's up?

#19147 3 years ago

Happy to have found this thread - I'm in Chatham, NJ and very new to Pinside and to this crazily addictive hobby. Started with a JJP Willy Wonka for Xmas and just got a P3 Multimorphic (Heist, Lexi and CCR) delivered. Although my wife doesn't know this, I've got a working wishlist and space for a few more pins in my basement - interested in:

Monster Bash Remake (SE or LE)
Deadpool Premium
JJP POTC (LE or CE)
JJP WOZ
JJP Dialed In

I appreciate I have ZERO credibility on Pinside, but working to establish it. Happy to offer cash on glass or any other payment method a seller is comfortable with.

#19148 3 years ago

Welcome to the addiction. I am your neighbor in Morris Plains NJ.

Quoted from Goyomex:

Happy to have found this thread - I'm in Chatham, NJ and very new to Pinside and to this crazily addictive hobby. Started with a JJP Willy Wonka for Xmas and just got a P3 Multimorphic (Heist, Lexi and CCR) delivered. Although my wife doesn't know this, I've got a working wishlist and space for a few more pins in my basement - interested in:
Deadpool Premium
JJP POTC (LE or CE)
JJP WOZ
JJP Dialed In
I appreciate I have ZERO credibility on Pinside, but working to establish it. Happy to offer cash on glass or any other payment method a seller is comfortable with.

#19149 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Welcome to the addiction. I am your neighbor in Morris Plains NJ.

I’m in Convent Station (headed to Green Village Packing right now)

Welcome!

#19150 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Deadpool Premium
JJP POTC (LE or CE)
JJP WOZ
JJP Dialed In

Hey man, I’m just over in Morristown. Welcome to the club!

There are 30,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 383 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/383?hl=crazypinballguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.