IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,181 posts in this topic. You are on page 382 of 604.
#19051 3 years ago

I'm looking for any LCD sterns for sale. PROs only. What do you have?

#19052 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Hey kids. My wife bet me a pinball machine that we will NOT get 18" or more of snow with this storm. Cross your fingers and keep posting pins for sale. Thanks!

https://www.snowmagic.com/rentals/

whoops misread that .... nvm

#19053 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

You’re unlikely to find an even trade... price differential between those two games is ~$1000

Quoted from the96stang:

I think its closer than you think.

T3 is not a $3500 game. Well I suppose in today’s stupidly insane market anything is possible.

It seems to most people every game is worth at least $3000 anymore. Even a players F-14. It’s gotten ridiculous.

#19054 3 years ago

Thinking about a Musters Premium or LE. Anyone have one to trade +/- $$$?

#19055 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Well I suppose in today’s stupidly insane market anything is possible.
It seems to most people every game is worth at least $3000 anymore. Even a players F-14.

I couldn't agree more! The market is way out of whack.

#19056 3 years ago

Anybody have a right side sling plastic for a Millionaire? Might take a set but really need a right. Thanks

#19057 3 years ago

Anyone else have the issue where you want to sell a game. Then you get ready and take pictures of it to sell, and start rethinking it and then decide to keep it after all?

Trying to get past that point so I can get some cash flowing

#19058 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Anyone else have the issue where you want to sell a game. Then you get ready and take pictures of it to sell, and start rethinking it and then decide to keep it after all?
Trying to get past that point so I can get some cash flowing

haha. I'm seeing this with sellers for sure. I'm finding my negotiations are not about price, but about getting them to actually sell.

#19059 3 years ago

Hey kids. My wife bet me a pinball machine that we will NOT get 18" or more of snow with this storm. Cross your fingers and keep posting pins for sale. Thanks!

What's the total so far??? Still a few flurries here.

#19060 3 years ago

I'll have a Flash for sale soon. Price is 800.00 new titan rings, leds, plays well decent shape original boards.

Location Tolland CT.

#19061 3 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I'll have a Flash for sale soon. Price is 800.00 new titan rings, leds, plays well decent shape original boards.
Location Tolland CT.

What a great game for someone who is thinking about entering the hobby to cut their teeth on. Or for one of us old timers who remember when the thunder rolled in back in (79) 80's. Fair price for a decent game. GLWS.

#19062 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

What's the total so far??? Still a few flurries here.

We landed about 25” in my front yard here in Morristown. Safe to say I’m not buying or selling anything in the next little while haha

#19063 3 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

We landed about 25” in my front yard here in Morristown.

Yikes! We got about 8" in the Albany area... a lot less than predicted. Makes up for the last big storm when they predicted 10-12 and we got 30!

#19064 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Yikes! We got about 8" in the Albany area... a lot less than predicted. Makes up for the last big storm when they predicted 10-12 and we got 30!

I live on a main road too unfortunately... it was about 3 ft deep of heavy snow pack built up from the plows and the end of the driveway. Haha

#19065 3 years ago

We got about 30 inches of snow in Sussex County, perhaps more. Back to pinball, I have a nice NASCAR i am looking to trade straight up or Plus or minus cash

#19066 3 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

We got about 30 inches of snow in Sussex County, perhaps more. Back to pinball, I have a nice NASCAR i am looking to trade straight up or Plus or minus cash

Everyone should own NASCAR! And sell it. But definitely own it. Fun game and the balls flying around the track is exhilarating.

I’ve owned a lot of the unsung or unloved games, and it’s always worth it.

And Fish Tales blows doors on T3!

#19067 3 years ago

Your wife was wrong. You get a pinball machine. I get an LZLE sometime this week (hopefully) and my basement entrance is absolutely buried (and getting to it is through thigh-deep snow).

And another whopper of a nor'easter is forecast for Sunday...

#19068 3 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

We landed about 25” in my front yard here in Morristown. Safe to say I’m not buying or selling anything in the next little while haha

Preach. My garage is clear now though.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Your wife was wrong. You get a pinball machine. I get an LZLE sometime this week (hopefully) and my basement entrance is absolutely buried (and getting to it is through thigh-deep snow).

Yep! Her first question was "So what machine are you going to get?" I don't have an answer yet.

I was wondering if you received it yet. Definitely puts a wrench in plans.

#19069 3 years ago

Teed off with the topper 1850
Gladiator 1750
Cue ball wizard 1750
Time fantasy 1950
Jungle Lord 1750
Black Knight 2200
Space shuttle playing project 1250
Sorcerer booting project 1250
Spring break booting project 650
Hollywood heat booting project 550.

Will trade towards sterns of any vintage. 1980s to present day.

#19070 3 years ago

I can help you dig it out. Just shoot me a text or call.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

#19071 3 years ago

This is the best of Pinside: Two guys contact me to offer help digging out so I can get my game into the basement when it arrives. Now...I know they just want to see if LZ sucks as bad as some of the trolls here claim it does. But the offer is greatly appreciated. My wife actually dug out the basement door...she might be more excited for this game than I am. Now if only my distro would let me know when it's coming...

#19072 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is the best of Pinside: Two guys contact me to offer help digging out so I can get my game into the basement when it arrives. Now...I know they just want to see if LZ sucks as bad as some of the trolls here claim it does. But the offer is greatly appreciated. My wife actually dug out the basement door...she might be more excited for this game than I am. Now if only my distro would let me know when it's coming...

Hey, Boob. Seriously, if you need anything at all, call one of those two guys.

#19073 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Laughing out loud like an idiot after reading this!

#19074 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

My wife actually dug out the basement door...

Not for the game...she did that so it would be easier for me to sneak in later once your old ass goes to sleep at 8:30.

#19075 3 years ago

Cross-posting this here as well to widen the net:

Who's been looking for a Radical? If the answer is you, then I'm offering up my Radical (fully working and playing perfectly, full LEDs, good condition overall) for trade before considering selling it outright. I have some offers on selling it outright, but for now would prefer to use it as trade bait towards something on my wishlist. I figured that Radicals don't often come available, especially in this region, so here's your chance to potentially own one.

Please PM me with any interest, and I'm not interesting in any projects, player condition machines, or anything not on my wishlist. That said, I would consider a nice Taito Ice Cold Beer as well. I can add cash or expect that you will depending on the trade being proposed. Finally, I'd need to lean on you for pickup/delivery as I don't have a pinhauling vehicle.

Thanks!

#19076 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Quoted from Colsond3:

Not for the game...she did that so it would be easier for me to sneak in later once your old ass goes to sleep at 8:30.

...and the worst of Pinside.

#19077 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Throwing my Williams Line Drive pitch and bat out into the world. Very fun game with combined EM and solid state technology. Had some fun with it, but could use the room for two o...”
2021-02-02
Langhorne, PA
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 403 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19078 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Wowie whoa whoa wow... lol

#19079 3 years ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Thinking about a Musters Premium or LE. Anyone have one to trade +/- $$$?

Friend wants me to sell his Le with mods. No trades though

#19080 3 years ago

My buddy wants an AFM, preferably an HUO AFMr SE or a nice, restored original, but a modded classic or LE could also work. PM me if you're looking to unload yours!

#19081 3 years ago

Anybody want Elvis and Avatar as a pair for $7000?
Both previously routed but no issues, new dmds and nice playfields.

#19082 3 years ago

Looking for Jurassic Park Premium, Elvira HOH, KISS Prem/LE in NJ Area

#19083 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Sent you a PM about Elvis but no response

#19085 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Sent you a PM about Elvis but no response

Same. Assumed it wasn't for sale

#19086 3 years ago

Looking for a JP Pro or Premium in the Philly/NJ area (who isn’t, right?)

Feel free to message directly

#19087 3 years ago

Walking Dead Pro - very nice, looking for trade offers...

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For trade: Stern Walking Dead Pro pinball machine in excellent shape, shopped with red titan rubber, plays 100%, currently loaded with Cleland's code with real show callouts and so...”
2021-02-03
Woodbury, CT
Trade
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 557 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19088 3 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Looking for a JP Pro or Premium in the Philly/NJ area (who isn’t, right?)

Stopped by Automated Services (pinballs.com) in Milford, CT last week and they had one in the showroom. Worth calling if you are willing to go NIB.

#19089 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I got shacklersrevenge’s ST and ACDC last weekend, and both machines were as-described or better. Good seller. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

#19090 3 years ago

Anyone with an Iron Maiden north of Boston? Looking to buy, nothing to trade.

Added 21 months ago:

Found

#19091 3 years ago

Anyone know where there is a Dialed In on location north of Boston? Also, any good distributors north of pinballs.com with a showroom/games to try?

#19092 3 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Anyone know where there is a Dialed In on location north of Boston? Also, any good distributors north of pinballs.com with a showroom/games to try?

Feel free to play a few games on mine if you find yourself down this way. Comeon, that's funny, right.

r/
Mike

#19093 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Feel free to play a few games on mine if you find yourself down this way. Comeon, that's funny, right.

r/
Mike

Depends on your location.... It's not showing under your name.

#19094 3 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Pastime Pinball Manchester VT has Dialed In.

#19095 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Depends on your location.... It's not showing under your name.

It was an inside joke directly to Boslaw. He's interested in my dialed in but because it's on the 2nd deck of my house and neither of us have any help getting it down(its a 3 person job, see my previous post a page ago) the sale doesn't look like it's happening at this time. I saw his post looking for a dialed in and thought it was a humorous offer. I'm south of him about 30 minutes.
It was not in any way an open invite for people to come to my house. lol.
r/
Mike

#19096 3 years ago

I’m near Essex, MA - north of Boston

#19097 3 years ago

This Sunday and Monday I will be in Indiana, PA (70 miles east of Pittsburgh).

I can bring a VERY nice, heavily modded, Black Knight Sword of Rage Premium for a trade.

Looking for a Stern pro + cash or maybe a straight trade for another premium model. Ideally you come to me since I just drove 3 hours, but I can drive up to an hour away from Indiana, PA or stop along my route there or heading home (zip 25425, Mapquest the route).

Pics:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/xF5xKvN1vwMrimEFA

Mods include:

Tilt Graphics bundle
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/black-knight-sword-of-rage-jt-mod-bundle

Shaker motor
Knight helmet topper
LED speaker panels
LED flipper buttons
LED leg lights
Under cabinet and rear LED lighting
External powered Subwoofer
Target decals
Custom, made it myself, Rammstein alternate soundtrack available in the Settings.

#19098 3 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

I’m near Essex, MA - north of Boston

Have you contacted Bit Bar in Salem? I think they're a JJP dealer. If they don't have one on site or in a personal collection, they may know someone who does.

#19099 3 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Bit Bar did have one at one point. Haven’t been there for a while so not sure if it’s still there.

#19100 3 years ago

Thanks - I did send an email to BitBar but haven’t heard back yet. Was hoping there was a bigger distro in MA or NH that I wasn’t aware of.

There are 30,181 posts in this topic. You are on page 382 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/382?hl=a-1bogart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.