IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 378 of 608.
#18851 3 years ago

Thinking about letting my MBR CE go. Thing is basically brand new. Bought it just before the shutdown so it didn't see time in the wild. It's completely stock. Great looking and playing game, just outta room with the bar closed and the sanctum filling up with extra games. PM me if interested. Always a sucker for interesting trades, but primarily looking for cash on this one. Save yourself a few hundred bucks if you are looking for one.

#18852 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

*** thanks everyone, looks like I have glass taken care of
Anyone in North Jersey wanna sell me a new/scratch free piece of standard size glass? I'd normally pick it up at a show, but since the world sucks right now.....

I'm in the same area and need some glass....(be very careful when putting glass down on a concrete floor). If anyone knows of any locations close to get them please do let me know....

#18853 3 years ago

Sun Process (SP) is the desired playfield

Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

Available for sale or trade, I have a high end, collector quality Dracula. It has a professionally clear-coated, original Churchill playfield (CCC not the LS which planked) installed, chrome trim, etc. I'll get an ad up soon.

#18854 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I'm in the same area and need some glass....(be very careful when putting glass down on a concrete floor). If anyone knows of any locations close to get them please do let me know....

How have you been next door for 5 years and we've never met?!

#18855 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm sure it's too long of a ride for both of you but I've purchased some brand new sheets for $40 each from Mike at Automated Services in Milford.

#18856 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Your location is unknown! How would I know? Lol.

#18857 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I'm sure it's too long of a ride for both of you but I've purchased some brand new sheets for $40 each from Mike at Automated Services in Milford.

Its a little far but I may consider it.....

#18858 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Anyone pick up the $400 Comet off of Boston craigslist last night? I texted a 1/2 an hour in when I saw the ad and knew it was already too late. I did hear back from the seller today that it had sold.

If anyone here bought that game, please reach out to me if you're willing to discuss. The seller screwed up and sold it out from under me. I was first in line and we agreed to everything, but I just talked to him, and he misread my last text. He said he sold it to someone else because of that mistake on his part. I have some special reasons for wanting to buy it (no, not just because it was cheap), so if one of you grabbed it and doesn't mind discussing, please PM me. Long shot, I know, but I figured I would ask just in case. Thanks.

#18859 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Quoted from insight75:

I may be heading up both your way in the next couple days or week and could bring some if you need it. I’ll let you know.

#18860 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Buy one of these plastic protectors for your glass.
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0161-00

#18861 3 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

If anyone here bought that game, please reach out to me if you're willing to discuss. The seller screwed up and sold it out from under me. I was first in line and we agreed to everything, but I just talked to him, and he misread my last text. He said he sold it to someone else because of that mistake on his part. I have some special reasons for wanting to buy it (no, not just because it was cheap), so if one of you grabbed it and doesn't mind discussing, please PM me. Long shot, I know, but I figured I would ask just in case. Thanks.

Most likely the seller getting tons of over asking offers and took a higher offer...

#18862 3 years ago

Can we all just agree to not over offer? It’s like a bloodbath out here haha

Quoted from sagejr:

Most likely the seller getting tons of over asking offers and took a higher offer...

#18863 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Your location is unknown! How would I know? Lol.

My location has always said "Jefferson, NJ". Not sure why it's showing as unknown for you.

#18864 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My location has always said "Jefferson, NJ". Not sure why it's showing as unknown for you.

"Unknown" for me too

#18865 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I had this problem where I posted several machines for sale and had pinsiders asking me where do you live. I replied just look under my user name and avatar. Turns out I had my location set up in the settings to set to private. I could still see the location in posts but no one else could. Turned it off after that and have had no issues.

#18866 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

"Unknown" for me too

"unk....unk...there's no name on this grave!"

#18867 3 years ago

Selling some good stuff as I make my way out of the hobby.
Tron le
Original restored MB
Original restored MM
Tron arcade
Cruising World Arcade
StrikeMaster
SuperChexx
Tons of NOS parts including plastic sets for mostly the major Bally Williams classics from the nineties.
Let me know if you’re interested.
Located in northern NJ.

#18868 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Check your privacy settings: https://pinside.com/pinball/my-pinside/settings

#18869 3 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I had this problem where I posted several machines for sale and had pinsiders asking me where do you live. I replied just look under my user name and avatar. Turns out I had my location set up in the settings to set to private. I could still see the location in posts but no one else could. Turned it off after that and have had no issues.

Son of a bitch! I think I fixed it!

#18870 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Probably better for him.

#18871 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Yes you did I can see it!

#18872 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Probably better for him.

Wow, zing

#18873 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

NOW we are neighbors. Welcome. Now do the neighborly thing and sell me your Metallica LE....

#18874 3 years ago

Last chance for Rollergames delivery anywhere on 95 from MA to New Haven CT! I would need to pack the game soon.

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Just finished this shop job last month. Nearly a full topside teardown. Full flipper rebuilds. Most mechs were cleaned with new coil sleeves. Full Titan rings, All GI and contr...”
2021-02-15
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1830 times

#18875 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

NOW we are neighbors. Welcome. Now do the neighborly thing and sell me your Metallica LE....

LOL, it's just a premium

I avoided Boob for a while but he found me even before I fixed my location!

#18876 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

LOL, it's just a premium
I avoided Boob for a while but he found me even before I fixed my location!

That works too.....I always get this wrong.....JJP is LE and CE....Stern is Premium and LE.... Grrrrrr.. lol

#18877 3 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Just left you a message Max. I was messaged last night by Vic telling me the 1st responder had ghosted him. I found that hard to believe at 400 bucks. He wouldn't let me set a time to pick the pin up telling me he had to talk with his wife 1st. I messaged him this morning and he told me the price was now 1k due to all the interest. I let him know I'd do 750 if he could get me a pic of the mpu. He told me he'd get it to me tonight. I messaged him at 730 and he told me the glass wouldnt come out so this game isn't for me. I called and walked him through it. He sent me the pic and yeah there's battery corrosion. I let him know the mpu is hard to come by but he kept telling me this game wasn't for me meaning I need to move onto the next sucker. I hung up sat down for dinner and a few minuteus later came across your post Max. I pm'd you letting you know I was passing so you can reach out to him again.

#18878 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Just left you a message Max ...

Thank you so much for reaching out. He actually text me right after you reached out to him and I'm going to pick it up as originally planned. I see what you mean about the corrosion now that I've seen the pic. Should be fun.

To everyone out there, Crispin is a stand-up guy that did an awesome thing here today; big thumbs up in my book. Send this man some love/karma. I'll be paying this kindness forward.

#18879 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Can we all just agree to not over offer? It’s like a bloodbath out here haha

I would join this pact.

#18880 3 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Thank you so much for reaching out. He actually text me right after you reached out to him and I'm going to pick it up as originally planned. I see what you mean about the corrosion now that I've seen the pic. Should be fun.
To everyone out there, crispin is a stand-up guy that did an awesome thing here today; big thumbs up in my book. Send this man some love/karma. I'll be paying this kindness forward.

Wooo hoo congrats Max!!

#18882 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Just left you a message Max. I was messaged last night by Vic telling me the 1st responder had ghosted him. I found that hard to believe at 400 bucks. He wouldn't let me set a time to pick the pin up telling me he had to talk with his wife 1st. I messaged him this morning and he told me the price was now 1k due to all the interest. I let him know I'd do 750 if he could get me a pic of the mpu. He told me he'd get it to me tonight. I messaged him at 730 and he told me the glass wouldnt come out so this game isn't for me. I called and walked him through it. He sent me the pic and yeah there's battery corrosion. I let him know the mpu is hard to come by but he kept telling me this game wasn't for me meaning I need to move onto the next sucker. I hung up sat down for dinner and a few minuteus later came across your post Max. I pm'd you letting you know I was passing so you can reach out to him again.

Crispin (Chris) is a great Pinsider. Nice deal Chris.

#18883 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Thanks Erik, too kind. I would have never stepped on someone's deal but the seller told me the 1st guy disappeared. I knew someone wasn't disappearing at that price.

#18884 3 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

To everyone out there, crispin is a stand-up guy that did an awesome thing here today; big thumbs up in my book. Send this man some love/karma. I'll be paying this kindness forward.

Did the dude honor the original price or did he try to raise it on you too? Just curious.

#18885 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

I have known Chris for over a decade. Always a stand up guy. Lot a good people in the pinball community. Proud to be a part of it.

#18886 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Tron le
Original restored MB
Original restored MM
Tron arcade
Cruising World Arcade
StrikeMaster
SuperChexx
Tons of NOS parts including plastic sets for mostly the major Bally Williams classics from the nineties.
Located in northern NJ.

I messaged you.

#18887 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

If Brent grabs one from me, I have an extra for you also. I got my order from Ivan a few weeks ago. I haven't had much need for them because I've mostly been doing Voodoo glass or brand new stuff because I haven't had time for stuff that needs a lot of work and I've been staying out of strangers basements from Craigslist since Covid

#18888 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Tron le
Original restored MB
Original restored MM
Tron arcade
Cruising World Arcade
StrikeMaster
SuperChexx
Located in northern NJ.

Sad you’re leaving!

#18889 3 years ago

All
Thinking of selling my HUO Stern Simpsons (TSPP). I bought this from the original owner and it was very original. I shopped it with Titans, comet leds (with some extra spotlights + trough light so it plays awesome in a dark room), clean and wax, balls, nvram, and an led Ocd board. Cab and playfield are near perfect. I even have the plastic clip that secures the captive Bart ball. Will include spare rebuild kits for all 4 flippers too.

If you are thinking about a TSPP I think you’d struggle to find a nicer one. Will let it go for a reasonable price too. PM if interested.

#18890 3 years ago

I recently moved and now have the ability to start an actual gameroom. I’m leaving this purposely vague because I’m open to a number of titles and the budget will depend on the title.

I’m constantly checking the Marketplace section so I’m throwing this out as more of a feeler for local sellers that are considering selling but haven’t officially listed it. But i may have missed an existing listing so feel free to reach out either way

couple things to note:
-mainly interested in 1990s and later, with a preference towards newer games (my only pin right now is an Iron Man)
-I would prefer it be within about 100mi of Medford, NJ (08055) to allow for cash on glass

I’m also interested in arcade games (you may have seen a similar post if you’re on KLOV as well)

thanks for the consideration

#18891 3 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I have known Chris for over a decade. Always a stand up guy. Lot a good people in the pinball community. Proud to be a part of it.

Thanks for taking the time Pete, right back at ya!

#18892 3 years ago

Price drop on tspp $4850 everything works.

Added over 3 years ago:

Gone

#18893 3 years ago

I listed a Bally coin box if anyone is interested.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Complete Bally / Stern coin box with lid. See photos. Shipping is from zip 17404.”
2021-01-10
York, PA
25 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 55 times

#18894 3 years ago

Monstahs LE for sale or trade. Not many things wanted in trade right now, see ad (JJP GNR, EHOH, maybe some other recent Sterns). Cheers.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Hate to let an all-time favorite go, but I want that GnR and pinballs pay for pinballs. This like new MBr still sits where it was unboxed in August 2019, LE #397. Bought NIB from A...”
2021-01-10
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 399 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18895 3 years ago

Looking for:

JP Premium / LE
TMNT Pro
Iron Maiden Pro

#18896 3 years ago

I’d go for Prem on that IMDN. It’s very worth it.

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Looking for:
JP Premium / LE
TMNT Pro
Iron Maiden Pro

#18897 3 years ago

I'm looking for a Walking Dead LE and Metallica Premium. Serious question....is there a reason people leave ads up in the classified and don't respond to messages when interested? Been seeing this lot lately.....

#18898 3 years ago

I'm still interested in trading my very nice TSPP with mods. Was interested in No Good Gofers, Ghostbusters, Addams Family, and Stranger Things pro.

#18899 3 years ago

If anyone wants a funky Japanese slot for their game room.

Take any reasonable offer.

Other - For Trade
“Seems to work as it should. Light and sounds good. Open to cash or trade offers.”
2022-01-23
Cumberland, RI
Trade
Archived after: 147 days
Viewed: 178 times

#18900 3 years ago

Ad up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Game is basically brand new. I bought it for the bar just before the shutdown happened and we've been closed ever since. It is fully stock meaning no color chip, but those can be p...”
2021-01-11
Westerly, RI
5,640 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 567 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 378 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/378?hl=bospins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.