IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,169 posts in this topic. You are on page 377 of 604.
#18801 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Recently shopped Rollergames, $2,000. Playfield is in great shape. Full playfield LEDs, Thorough shop job, almost full topside teardown. Titan rings. Cab is pretty worn. Trade offers considered, but mostly looking to free up space.

Wish you were closer.

#18803 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

There is a Sharkey's on FB for 1.9k.

Got one, and thats bruce shoebottom. An interesting character to say the least.

#18804 3 years ago

Also have an LAH id trade towards a stern pro. Obviously I'd add cash.

#18805 3 years ago

Guys, I’m gonna throw a weird one out there.

I have some stuff I’d consider putting together and trading toward one machine.

- a new, complete set of dr who ramps and wire forms plus some other dr who parts, including a used but working time expander motor.
- an original Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and sega genesis, plus some games, controllers, game boxes, the Nintendo has Rob and the zapper (this is my original stuff)
- a project Space Time EM.
- some useful bags of misc parts: flipper plates, misc LEDs and incandescent bulbs and flashers, etc.

I value the lot of this stuff at 1k. Happy to add cash (even a lot of it) for the right pin as long as the value is fair.

PM me if this sounds interesting with what you’ve got, and I can provide some pics and more details!

#18807 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great Gottlieb Volley for sale. Cabinet, playfield and backglass are all in great condition. Plays 100%. Underrated drop target wedgehead, but is a looker and a player. $1,800 read...”
2021-02-14
Cinnaminson, NJ
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1033 times

Posted in the Market Place

#18808 3 years ago

Im looking for a used but presentable Black Knight Backglass. Anyone have one for sale?

#18809 3 years ago

FS ad placed for Rollergames.

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Just finished this shop job last month. Nearly a full topside teardown. Full flipper rebuilds. Most mechs were cleaned with new coil sleeves. Full Titan rings, All GI and contr...”
2021-02-15
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1830 times

#18810 3 years ago

Also interested in comparable trades.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Obligatory "LIONMAN! AHAHAHA" Selling a 100% working Swords of Fury with an uninstalled hardtop and new LED display. Game is awesome and the soundtrack is EPIC but I need the spac...”
2021-01-04
Troy, NY
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 804 times

#18811 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Bally Vector Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “This is a working Vector. Plays full games. Fun multi level playfield with multi ball. All displays are working. One on playfield works but has a couple of burn marks. Sound and s...”
2021-01-05
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 414 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18812 3 years ago

I'm headed to Automated in CT Saturday. If anyone wanted Rollergames I could meet anywhere off of 95 from Mansfield MA to New Haven, CT.

#18813 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I'm headed to Automated in CT Saturday. If anyone wanted Rollergames I could meet anywhere off of 95 from Mansfield MA to New Haven, CT.

I need to stop looking at pins for sale.

#18814 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Would it be rude to give this a thumbs down? Ha! I'll made it tougher, $100 off if you get it by Saturday.

#18815 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Fake news.

#18816 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Im looking for a used but presentable Black Knight Backglass. Anyone have one for sale?

Someone is selling one in Framingham MA on Craigslist with the headbox for $225

#18817 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Take me!! Are you going to play GNR?

#18818 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Take me!! Are you going to play GNR?

*buy

#18819 3 years ago

Find out when new LE orders would come in please

#18820 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I say and think that too....every day. But yet here I am.

#18821 3 years ago

Looking to swap my JJP GNR SE for Wonka SE if anyone is interested

#18822 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

That is what she said..

#18823 3 years ago

I’m looking for a Deadpool if anyone is thinking about selling

#18824 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

gdonovan I think your wife figured out your pinside password.

#18825 3 years ago

For Sale

Iron Maiden Pro - Mint HUO, Speaker Lights, 3 McFarlane Figures, Shaker, Sarcophagus mod, Sphinx Light up Eyes. $5300 (obo).

Deadpool Pro - Beautiful HUO, Red Powder Coating, mirror blades, cliffy on shooter lane, Shaker, (2) 3.75inch X-men Figures, Truck mod, Disco ball mod, Shooter handle mod, Back box lighting mod, sling plastic protectors. Playfield has wear spot in typical spot near entrance to ninja ramp. Covered with decal and Mylar. $5500 (obo).

#18826 3 years ago

Tspp $5k everything works. Good playfield no wear

#18827 3 years ago

Entire Pinbot trilogy is up for grabs in MA. The Pinbot was previously mine and was is in exceptional shape. Ad is up on Facebook marketplace.

PB, BoP & JB...all shopped and fully functional. He’s asking $9500 for all if anyone is interested.

#18828 3 years ago

I need a little space in my work area. If anybody wants a Bally Hang Glider, let me know. BG is nice, PF has some wear, cab is pretty nice. I haven’t set it up yet, guy said it was blowing a fuse. Looks like it was recently shopped.

I paid 350 for it, and willing to pass it on for the same price. If no takers, I’ll probably post an ad later today. Can PM pics if anybody wants some.

#18829 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I need a little space in my work area. If anybody wants a Bally Hang Glider, let me know. BG is nice, PF has some wear, cab is pretty nice. I haven’t set it up yet, guy said it was blowing a fuse. Looks like it was recently shopped.
I paid 350 for it, and willing to pass it on for the same price. If no takers, I’ll probably post an ad later today. Can PM pics if anybody wants some.

When you need some space in the backroom, room for Bats up at my place.

#18830 3 years ago

FS

TMNT LE #284

8500$ firm

Pics in market place

Message if you take interest

Added over 3 years ago:

I meant 8600$ firm

#18831 3 years ago

Anyone have a Ghostbusters pro they may want to trade plus cash for a decked out TSPP.

#18832 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

When you need some space in the backroom, room for Bats up at my place.

#18833 3 years ago

Phantom looking like the next voted off the island after Star Wars is refurbed!

I need to list Hook and one or two others, need to thin the herd. Or convince the wife to bring a few more in.

#18834 3 years ago

Anyone pick up the $400 Comet off of Boston craigslist last night? I texted a 1/2 an hour in when I saw the ad and knew it was already too late. I did hear back from the seller today that it had sold.

#18835 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Anyone pick up the $400 Comet off of Boston craigslist last night? I texted a 1/2 an hour in when I saw the ad and knew it was already too late. I did hear back from the seller today that it had sold.

I texted this morning, pretty sure I was late to the party but never hurts to try.

#18836 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

I called him maybe 20 minutes after it was listed. He said I was #3 in line. Sounded like a nice guy, I'm pretty sure it was legit.

#18837 3 years ago

It was rather nice of him to let everyone know even if it was after he took the ad down. I’m 1 for 6 the last three days.

Quoted from epeabs:

#18838 3 years ago

After enjoying some special time with her curvy ramps and big bright lights, I'm ready to part with my drop dead gorgeous Elvira House of Horror premium. I am the first owner and have loved her from the moment I laid (eyes on) her. Machine is dialed in, super clean, and super fun with the latest code. Prefer pickup but can deliver locally for a small cost.

"I'm having multiple jackpots!!"

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “After enjoying some special time with her curvy ramps and big bright lights, I'm ready to part with my drop dead gorgeous Elvira House of Horror premium. I am the first owner and h...”
2021-01-07
Topsfield, MA
8,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1494 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18839 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I need to list Hook and one or two others, need to thin the herd. Or convince the wife to bring a few more in.

Congratulations on getting control of your account back.

#18840 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

messaged you about Phantom!

#18841 3 years ago

Really nice STTNG still available. Going to get off my butt finally and take pics for an ad in the next day or so.

#18842 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Entire Pinbot trilogy is up for grabs in MA. The Pinbot was previously mine and was is in exceptional shape. Ad is up on Facebook marketplace.
PB, BoP & JB...all shopped and fully functional. He’s asking $9500 for all if anyone is interested.

That was my Jack*Bot as well, I fully shopped with Titans and comets before I sold it to him 3mo. Ago.

#18843 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Congratulations on getting control of your account back.

I do have too many pins right now, I'll never get projects done at this rate.

Hope to have cab work done on Space Shuttle tonight and then have to consider how I'm going to do playfield touch ups and sealing. Waiting on new plastics for Star Wars and then its ready to slide into the line up. Pin2DMD on its way for it in the next few weeks. Still have Flash Gordon in pieces, new plastics on the way at least. And have to pull the mylar off Playboy.

#18844 3 years ago

Looking for a Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro w/in driving distance!

#18845 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

For Sale
Iron Maiden Pro - Mint HUO, Speaker Lights, 3 McFarlane Figures, Shaker, Sarcophagus mod, Sphinx Light up Eyes. $5300 (obo).
Deadpool Pro - Beautiful HUO, Red Powder Coating, mirror blades, cliffy on shooter lane, Shaker, (2) 3.75inch X-men Figures, Truck mod, Disco ball mod, Shooter handle mod, Back box lighting mod, sling plastic protectors. Playfield has wear spot in typical spot near entrance to ninja ramp. Covered with decal and Mylar. $5500 (obo).

Sold and Sold

#18846 3 years ago

*** thanks everyone, looks like I have glass taken care of

Anyone in North Jersey wanna sell me a new/scratch free piece of standard size glass? I'd normally pick it up at a show, but since the world sucks right now.....

#18847 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Anyone in North Jersey wanna sell me a new/scratch free piece of standard size glass? I'd normally pick it up at a show, but since the world sucks right now.....

I have if you don't find anybody closer

#18848 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I have if you don't find anybody closer

Cool, we actually may be taking a ride to the farmers market soon, that might work out! Thanks, Bob.

#18849 3 years ago

Available for sale or trade, I have a high end, collector quality Dracula. It has a professionally clear-coated, original Churchill playfield (CCC not the LS which planked) installed, chrome trim, etc. I'll get an ad up soon.

#18850 3 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

original Churchill playfield (CCC not the SP which planked)

Just to help make a quick correction here, in BSD I think it’s the LS playfield (Lenc Smith) that planks the worst. The SP playfields (Sun Process) were generally pretty good.

There are 30,169 posts in this topic. You are on page 377 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/377?hl=pinsterwmass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.