IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,185 posts in this topic. You are on page 375 of 604.
#18701 3 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Anyone have a wall mount 100 CD player juke or have recommendations for who to go to for one?

I don't have one for sale, but Rowe is the only brand I would consider for wall mounted CD jukes - Storm/Berkeley, Symphony - all the same box with a different front. I have a Storm and love it. Parts are available and people can still assist with repairs.

#18702 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Anyone traveling from Rhode Island toward Pittsburgh soon so I could buy this Deadpool without the 18 hour round trip?

See above post maybe the driver could grab it on his way back down to Pittsburgh after dropping off in NH

#18703 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Anyone traveling from Rhode Island toward Pittsburgh soon so I could buy this Deadpool without the 18 hour round trip?

It would already be in my collection along with the Iron Maiden if I was. Haha. GL.

#18704 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

See above, the guy getting games from PAPA, not sure what he is arranging for delivery but I had the same thought!

#18705 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Other - For Sale
Ultra Lift Powered Dolly
Asking $1,750 or best offer/Trade

Wish you were closer. How does this compare to an escalera? Never used either but thinking about getting one.

#18706 3 years ago

Great for heavy lifts and if you want to lift/unload from a pickup or loading dock. Great for straight stairs. I just have a sharp turn in my stairs to basement. Really need about $1,200 if someone wants to come pick up and pay cash.

#18707 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

I just have a sharp turn in my stairs to basement.

I have a tight landing in my place, 36” square. Think it’d make it? (Yes this means all of my pins have to have their heads off in order to get in or out of my apartment)

#18708 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I have a tight landing in my place, 36” square. Think it’d make it? (Yes this means all of my pins have to have their heads off in order to get in or out of my apartment)

I think it would be fine for a landing. The people at Ultralift are super nice. They could probably give us a good answer on that question.

#18709 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Great for heavy lifts and if you want to lift/unload from a pickup or loading dock. Great for straight stairs. I just have a sharp turn in my stairs to basement. Really need about $1,200 if someone wants to come pick up and pay cash.

Really wish you were closer

#18710 3 years ago

Wish you guys were closer too.

#18711 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Lowered price to $1,400 or best offer. Really just need to get $1,200.

Any clue how much it would be to ship or not realistic?

#18712 3 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Don’t know.
Sorry!

#18713 3 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

I had my escalera shipped from Oregon to NY for $100 through fastenal

#18714 3 years ago

Escalera ms66 1200lb model with big toe attachment plate, works great, new battery
has charger also.
located in long island ny 11795

#18715 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
King Pin Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Gottlieb King Pin pinball $500 or reasonable offer. I have decided not to restore this machine and give someone else the opportunity. This is a complete game. Coin door is straig...”
2020-12-22
York, PA
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 158 times
Contributed to Pinside

Listed a King Pin project this morning. Located in South-Central PA.

#18716 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “This is a clean example of this title. Machine works and plays very well. All displays work. Pictures taken without the lockdown bar on, it does have one. Ball in play/credit displ...”
2020-12-19
Whitehouse Station, NJ
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 381 times

#18717 3 years ago

I have a Bally Space Time project I am looking to sell. Thought I would restore it myself but need to make space in my garage. Playfield and cabinet have wear but overall decent considering it's age. The backglass is pretty good. Game does not come with the modern Stern legs that are on it now.

400 or best cash offer. Game is sold as is. Would like this gone asap. Can deliver within reasonable distance from Boston

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/si1bdCtQcCmSZ7eq7

#18718 3 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I have a Bally Space Time project I am looking to sell. Thought I would restore it myself but need to make space in my garage. Playfield and cabinet have wear but overall decent considering it's age. The backglass is pretty good. Game does not come with the modern Stern legs that are on it now.
400 or best cash offer. Game is sold as is. Would like this gone asap. Can deliver within reasonable distance from Boston

What a great candidate for a restore or just condition and play as is. Looks like a fun game. GLWS.

#18719 3 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Is the lift-top glass there? Do you have "a set" of legs for it ? , I'm interested but still have Christmas shopping to do or I'd leave the house right now

I think I can squeeze one more game in here.

Shawn

#18720 3 years ago

Space Time project is pending. I do have the lift top glass. No legs though. The set on now are Stern legs from another game i have in storage.

Quoted from chas10e:

Is the lift-top glass there? Do you have "a set" of legs for it ? , I'm interested but still have Christmas shopping to do or I'd leave the house right now
I think I can squeeze one more game in here.
Shawn

#18721 3 years ago

Shopping out Hook. Nice cabinet and playfield. Chase lights work as they should. DMD slightly gassed but not too bad. Will be asking 1850

#18722 3 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Shopping out Hook. Nice cabinet and playfield. Chase lights work as they should. DMD slightly gassed but not too bad. Will be asking 1850

Great deal here.

#18723 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Great deal here.

Quoted from eabundy:

Good price for a Slim-DMD game. Plus they have the color DMD for those now. While you're at it, you can get takeout from Pho Boston in Hartford, one of the best phở restaurants I've visited in NE. GLWS.

I'm realizing more and more I base my pickups around what restaurants I like....

#18724 3 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Anyone have a wall mount 100 CD player juke or have recommendations for who to go to for one?

Just bought and installed a Rowe Storm. I bought mine locally through an eBay seller, but Manny Sosa on fb seems to get a bunch going through him (https://www.facebook.com/groups/jukebox4sale/permalink/3487700174640881). $800 seems to be around market rate based on what I have seen.

I replaced the amp on mine with a Sonos Port to connect it to the rest of the audio in the house.

PM me if you have any questions.

#18725 3 years ago

if anyone's looking for a perfect gift for under the tree, and a trip to Brooklyn!...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-pro-19

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Better than new Stern Turtles Pro. Anyone who knows my games, knows I protect and maintain them better than HUO. 1500 plays, all during it's short life at Jackbar in Brooklyn, NY....”
2020-12-23
New York, NY
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 622 times

#18726 3 years ago

Got a greyhound full-size basketball game, new balls and nets. Rebuilt wooden base. $500 or trade for pinball project. Breaks down in a bunch of parts easy to move and not heavy at all.

#18727 3 years ago

For Trade my BM 66. Looking for avengers Infinity, TMNT, BK3 w topper or a nice SS. Plus or minus cash as required.

Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful HUO BM 66 for trade. Shaker Mirror blades Back Box speaker upgrade and lights Manhole cover decal Bat signal mod Speaker Bats. Would consider trades especially a Prem...”
2020-12-24
Morristown, NJ
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1324 times

Merry Christmas Youse all .

#18728 3 years ago

Space Time project has traveled to another dimension. Thanks to all that inquired

Quoted from BigBangBack:

Space Time project is pending. I do have the lift top glass. No legs though. The set on now are Stern legs from another game i have in storage.

#18729 3 years ago

Price Dropped. Merry Christmas! Come get a mint Turtles and take a trip to Jackbar to try every new game available! we're like a distributor showroom, but no pressure and Turtles is the only game for sale!

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Better than new Stern Turtles Pro. Anyone who knows my games, knows I protect and maintain them better than HUO. 1500 plays, all during it's short life at Jackbar in Brooklyn, NY....”
2020-12-23
New York, NY
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 622 times

#18730 3 years ago

Looking for Iron Maiden Pro / Prem / LE or Avengers Infinity Quest. Please PM. Thanks!

#18731 3 years ago

Looking for a Project Monster Bash or Medieval Madness. Budget is Upto 4-5K. Maybe more on a MM.

#18732 3 years ago

Anyone ready to move from their Stranger Things premium? Let me know

#18733 3 years ago

Looking to make some changes to my lineup. May be interested in moving one or multiple games for trade and/or cash. On the "block"

Houdini
JJP Guns and Roses SE

Other games from my collection may be available, just depends on the deal. Shoot me a message

#18734 3 years ago

Still looking for WOZ if anyone has one for sale. PM Me.

#18735 3 years ago

Still have Alice Cooper.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game is in great shape. Everything shoots and plays as it should. Micro switches for ball locks in Frankenstein replaced for better reliability. Game has been at sanctum since we o...”
2020-12-16
Meriden, CT
Archived after: 466 days
Viewed: 809 times

#18736 3 years ago

Lucky ace 275
Chicago coin kicker 275
Black Knight limited edition players shape 1500
Hollywood heat 600
Spring break 750
Jungle lord red cabinet 2000
Time fantasy 2400.

#18737 3 years ago

Also have sorcerer and space shuttle. 1500 each.

Will add cash for early 2000s sterns.

#18738 3 years ago

Looking for a possible trade. Willing to trade my Willy Wonka SE, Star Trek Premium, or GOT Premium for any of the following. The Hobbit, LOTR, Stranger Things Premium/LE or AIQ Premium/LE. +/- cash if needed.

#18739 3 years ago

Price drop

Machine - For Sale
Diamond Lady Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Diamond lady fully shopped New cabinet decals, translite, chrome t molding, legs, playfield glass, star posts, ramps, rubber, drop targets, target decals, flipper bats, and comet l...”
2020-12-07
Essex, VT
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 614 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18740 3 years ago

Thinking of selling/trading my player's JD. Really nice playfield with LED inserts, but the right side art has a chunk torn out. Has the eagle topper, too! 2750 or would trade with cash on my end for another B/W widebody or Stern Pro - I don't suppose anyone has a STTNG? But as always, tell me what you have since the worst I could say is no.

#18741 3 years ago

Got a gottlieb black hole, new mpu, aux lamp board rebuilt ( new 55 timer and all transistors replaced) all connectors repinned, all caps replaced, sound and speech work, orange cap replaced, ground mods done. all pbdb, rebuilt, Titian glow in the dark bands, new star post, leds through out,, replacement window, every piece of metal has been machine buffed and polished. back glass is a 9 out of 10 for both, cab 6-7 out of 10. looking for some Bally-35 projects (xenon... vector.. etc) the bad needs a new plastic set for the upper playfield. Still need to work through a few coil issues. But should get to those this week. Def driver board related and (1-2) 2n transistors and one or 2-45 transistors.

Have about 5 brand new boards coming my way.

#18742 3 years ago

Still have a SoF available. 2500 firm. Just touched up the cabinet and it looks fantastic. Boards are clean and just came back from Aardvark. Plays 100%. Comes with a $400 hardtop and a set of titans.

#18743 3 years ago

Looking to trade my Congo for a Jackbot (or any other game on my wishlist) plus cash

#18744 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The good: Complete topside tear down Cointaker's throughout new right ramp Cliffy's installed Titan rubbers and balls new upper flipper and bushing new sub and DCS sound board mod ...”
2020-12-20
Buffalo, NY
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 615 times

Price drop on No Fear

#18745 3 years ago

I have a few fully rebuilt games available for sale or trade. I have a really nice Super Mario Brothers which I’ll be listing soon as well.

Machine - For Sale
Car Hop Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade is my nearly perfect Car Hop. This is rather rare street level Gottlieb. The 50s car hop theme integration is great. You can choose to use modern or classic sc...”
2020-12-21
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 324 times
Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my rebuilt Johnny Mnemonic. The game is very clean inside and out. The scoop has no wear. The game was recently disassembled, cleaned and rebuilt. New rubbers ...”
2020-12-28
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 334 times

#18746 3 years ago

Anybody have an Elektra they’re looking to move or trade?

#18747 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “Looking to sell. Game is booting and playing with all original board’s. Original battery with no acid damage. Backglass is mint, couple of broken plastics. Selling cheap to give ...”
2020-12-29
Oakdale, NY
850 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 371 times

Selling SMDM 11769 Long Island NY, game plays pretty good. Fun bally ss , nice low price 850

#18748 3 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Machine - For Sale
Six Million Dollar Man, The
Functional - needs minor work “Looking to sell. Game is booting and playing with all original board’s. Original battery with no acid damage. Backglass is mint, couple of broken plastics. Selling cheap to give ...”
Selling SMDM 11769 Long Island NY, game plays pretty good. Fun bally ss , nice low price 850

Ugh. I’m serious, in normal times I’d bag work tomorrow and drive to New York to pick up both of them. Two classic Bally’s. The classics league I sometimes host would have appreciated a couple new games.

#18749 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Metallica Premium. Original owner in original excellent condition. No trades thanks. 6k”
3 years ago
Oakland, NJ
Expired!
Metallica Premium HUO. Original owner 6k. Ad in marketplace. Thanks

#18750 3 years ago

Still looking for a Stranger Things Premium or LE. Have a like new Hot Wheels or nice Spider-man that I can trade plus cash.

There are 30,185 posts in this topic. You are on page 375 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/375?hl=skidave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.