IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 374 of 604.
#18651 3 years ago

Getaway ready for a new home. 3300 obo clear coated playfield, fully shopped plays fast.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Shopped out getaway. Playfield is really nice and has been clear coated. All rubbers are silicone and have been replaced. Flippers are rebuilt and have new bats. LEDs in the GI...”
2020-12-18
Vernon, CT
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 529 times

#18652 3 years ago

**pending**

I have a "working project" Taxi Marilyn Edition i want to sell. Game boots and plays but is not holding settings. Cabinet and playfield are decent, no cracked ramps, all switches, lamps and coils are working. Right flipper does not flip and the translite is missing. This could be a very nice game with some time and effort.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/KjtXNz1RGr5YSsx88

900 obo

Can deliver within a reasonable distance from Boston

#18653 3 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Getaway ready for a new home. 3300 obo clear coated playfield, fully shopped plays fast.

Wow, wish my insert edges looked that nice! That is probably the best playfield I've seen for this game.

#18654 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a No Fear in the WNY area. Complete topside tear down, Cointaker's throughout, new right ramp, Cliffy's installed, Titan rubbers and balls, new upper flipper and bushing, new sub and DCS sound board mod for better bass. Cabinet is faded. $2900 OBO or trades possible +/- cash, Ad up over the weekend.

#18655 3 years ago

Star Wars episode 1- Monitor was removed needs lcd suzo happ has them in stock computer turns on and playfield attract mode is on $2500 firm
Jurassic park - $2750 dinosaur motor is bad everything else works
The Simpson pinball party- everything works $5200
Chexx dome hockey - red base color $700 in new parts $1750

Added over 3 years ago:

Star Wars episode 1- Monitor was removed,just ordered a new lcd monitor, computer turns on and playfield attract mode is on $2750
The Simpson pinball party- everything works $5200
Chexx dome hockey - red base color $700 in new parts $1750

#18656 3 years ago

Tommy just reduced

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “About 2 years ago the game was completely torn down. Everything removed from the PF. All metals polished and\or tumbled. PF buffed to a high shine. New legs and new blinders\ser...”
2020-12-04
Grand Island, NY
Archived after: 324 days
Viewed: 686 times

#18657 3 years ago

Tspp and jp are gone. May sell one more if anyone is interested.

Quoted from silen7ce:

Looking to clear out a little room..
Simpsons Pinball Party - nice clean playfield, leds, color matched titans, nuclear rails and hinges, recently cleaned, some new switches, coil stops, and sleeves. Cabinet has good color but some dings, scrapes, and chips from previous owner. Very clean inside. 5500 with colordmd, 5200 with original.
Jurassic Park (de) - great playfield, great cabinet, full led, shaker and trex work, full led, clear and color matched perfect play bands, recent shop job. Has an ugly repair on the power board but works fine. Rest of boards clean. Hole protectors, ceramic power ball for captive ball. 3500
Tales from the crypt - glow in the dark titans, uv leds, eyeball mod captive ball, bony flippers, cliffys, led color dmd. Cabinet isn't perfect needs some work on one of the inside corners but solid as is more cosmetic. Translite isn't perfect. Door handle launcher works. Ordered the airball protector for drops but not here yet.. 4k
Slugfest - full led. Cleaned.. dmd not perfect. Card dispenser loaded and works, ramp works. Side art really nice but a little leg wrinkle. Have a new cpo and button set not installed. 2200.
Star wars episode 1 - neon works computer works nice playfield full led grey, clear, blue titans, couple plastics aren't perfect. Cabinet is nice. Couple switch errors but plays good. 2700.
Galaxy - playfield has some wear all around. Clear titans, leds in gi, cleaned. Needs display connectors repinned and maybe solder reflowed. Boots and plays. Some new plastics. The big one is a little wavy and would benefit from being straightened out. Backglass is pretty good. 1k
Houdini - clean game. Good cabinet and playfield, one small broken plastic. Has shaker. I have the knocker and power supply kit but both were sent with the wrong wiring so I never repinned them to install. I had zero power issues with my game that others have. New code is awesome. 5400.
Not going to sell all just 1 or 2 which go first. Also open to 2 for 1 trades. Need to make room.

#18658 3 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Tspp and jp are gone. May sell one more if anyone is interested... not selling ep1 anymore

#18659 3 years ago

Looking to purchase a Woz this weekend if anyone has one available. Please pm

#18660 3 years ago

Not sure if there is any interest in this, but gauging interest. I may be looking to trade my Aerosmith Pro for The Shadow with cash my way. Aerosmith is HUO, in excellent condition, plays 100%, full Cliffy's, Titans, and Dirty Donny Art Blades installed. The Shadow can need love, although a clean playfield (especially The Sanctum) would be preferred. I am looking to restore The Shadow to my likes. Local is preferred. I don't really care to travel to complete a deal. I would value my game at 5K.

#18661 3 years ago

I have a very nice Doctor Who for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Very nice Doctor Who with a working moving Dalek topper. The time expander has recently been gone over and works perfectly, has blue LEDs that make it really look nice. Game has LE...”
2020-12-19
Monroe Township, NJ
3,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 274 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18662 3 years ago

I have a Sky Kings in the marketplace. Works great and looks great.

Machine - For Sale
Sky Kings Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This Sky Kings looks great and plays great. Backglass is excellent. Playfield has very little wear. Game has all new rubbers. Game will be setup in garage for easy loading.”
2020-12-19
Merrimack, NH
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 260 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18663 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

I have a Sky Kings in the marketplace. Works great and looks great. Machine - For Sale
Sky Kings

What a great deal. Looks real nice. GLWS although I don't think you'll need it.

#18664 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Looking to purchase a Woz this weekend if anyone has one available. Please pm

PAPA still has two from liquidation of all their assets. $7k.

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=C182838E6193FD56%2130975&ithint=file%2Cxlsx&authkey=%21ADdTVGe7AGwGy6Q&fbclid=IwAR2KS8SFX99KKXx3-FAKZgiAAlS9SoLY3lVV3h5er1OK98aRkKOUT6POVrA

#18665 3 years ago

Interesting. Can you provide a phone or info on papa?b

#18667 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Is there any way to see condition of the machines?

It's PAPA. All of their machines are well taken care of and in good shape. Maybe not collector quality but I would rest assured they are good and they would divulge if anything was an issue with it.

#18668 3 years ago

Reach out via email to Doug at the top of the link. I know they can provide pictures and answer questions especially now that the mad rush has slowed down (started at almost 400 machines). As TheRave said all games were set up for Pinburgh so should be in good-great shape. I was looking at WOZ but once I started to research I didn't want to move it down my steps to the game room.

#18669 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a really nice, STTNG (mods, LEDs, LED OCD board, etc.) for a newer Stern (+/- cash depending on title)? ACDC, Metallica, Deadpool... open to options if I don't own it already.

Drop me a PM to discuss

#18670 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Taito Superman Arcade upright?

#18671 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale/trade a great condition HUO Houdini. Newer model with the upgraded power supply. Mods include the water torture mod, shooter rod, shaker, art blades, and LED flipper butto...”
2020-12-19
Haddonfield, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 406 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just put my HUO Houdini up for trade/sale if anyone is interested. Im in S NJ/Philly area.

#18672 3 years ago

Huo 1 owner low play pristine woz standard.
Invisiglass, shaker. 8k

#18673 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Huo 1 owner low play pristine woz standard.
Invisiglass, shaker. 8k

Barakawins1 was looking for one yesterday

#18674 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Oktoberfest Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Very nice Low plays Has knocker”
2020-12-12
Charlton, MA
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 486 times

Price drop

#18675 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Meteor backglass? It’s in decent shape. Would make a good wall-hanger. Faded, but I consider it “alternate colors”

The reds are deep purple, looks cool. Would like $150 for it

#18676 3 years ago

Thanks for this link. I see something I'm definitely interested in. Just sent Doug an email. Hopefully it works out.

#18678 3 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Apparently I’m not up on times. Is PAPA closing?

Yes
-Mike

#18680 3 years ago

Taxi just left with Santa & Marilyn on their way to the airport. Thanks to all that reached out

Quoted from BigBangBack:

I have a "working project" Taxi Marilyn Edition i want to sell. Game boots and plays but is not holding settings. Cabinet and playfield are decent, no cracked ramps, all switches, lamps and coils are working. Right flipper does not flip and the translite is missing. This could be a very nice game with some time and effort.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/KjtXNz1RGr5YSsx88

900 obo

Can deliver within a reasonable distance from Boston

#18681 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Anyone interested in a Taito Superman Arcade upright?

PM sent.

#18682 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

I may be looking to trade my Aerosmith Pro for The Shadow with cash my way.

I don't have a Shadow to offer but would be interested in your AS if you could meet somewhere in CT (I'm on Long Island)

#18683 3 years ago

Any early 2000s sterns for trade for a lah?

#18684 3 years ago

Get your EM on. Can do combo(s) on trades with wishlisters. What do you got?

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1976 Bally Captain Fantastic that plays fantastically fast and srong. From the top... Topper included -The head looks great. The backglass is an all but mint "star" version with o...”
2021-01-30
Dillsburg, PA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 666 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Jackpot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1971 Williams Jackpot Plays great. Playfield looks great. Plastics are great. Backglass has some flaking but someone applied counter measures. Box has usual dings but also has s...”
2020-12-19
Dillsburg, PA
Viewed: 137 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18685 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The good: Complete topside tear down Cointaker's throughout new right ramp Cliffy's installed Titan rubbers and balls new upper flipper and bushing new sub and DCS sound board mod ...”
2020-12-20
Buffalo, NY
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 615 times

Ad up for No Fear

#18686 3 years ago

Anyone looking to move on from their AC/DC or Kiss Pro? Also open to other nice Sterns - ST, TWD, Deadpool etc...what do you have??

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an AC/DC and/or Kiss PRO within a few hours of Baltimore/DC. Prefer Pro Vault edition for AC/DC. Would also consider Premium if it's a good deal. Thanks.”
2020-12-20
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 55 times

#18687 3 years ago

Black knight sor pro for sale or trade. Stock game . plays perfect. 4500$

#18688 3 years ago
Quoted from cnuts13:

Any interest in a recently shopped Rollergames toward it?

#18689 3 years ago

Anyone have a wall mount 100 CD player juke or have recommendations for who to go to for one?

Added over 3 years ago:

Found one.

#18690 3 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Anyone have a wall mount 100 CD player juke or have recommendations for who to go to for one?

Santa?

#18691 3 years ago

For Sale

Iron Maiden Pro - Mint HUO, Speaker Lights, 3 McFarlane Figures, Shaker, Sarcophagus mod, Sphinx Light up Eyes. $5300 (obo).

Deadpool Pro - Beautiful HUO, Red Powder Coating, cliffy on shooter lane, Shaker, (2) 3.75inch X-men Figures, Truck mod, Disco ball mod, Shooter handle mod, Back box lighting mod, sling plastic protectors. Playfield has wear spot in typical spot near entrance to ninja ramp. Covered with decal and Mylar. $5500 (obo).

#18692 3 years ago
Quoted from cnuts13:

What type of trade are you looking for? any games on the want list?

#18693 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

For Sale
Iron Maiden Pro - Mint HUO, Speaker Lights, 3 McFarlane Figures, Shaker, Sarcophagus mod, Sphinx Light up Eyes. $5300 (obo).
Deadpool Pro - Beautiful HUO, Red Powder Coating, cliffy on shooter lane, Shaker, (2) 3.75inch X-men Figures, Truck mod, Disco ball mod, Shooter handle mod, Back box lighting mod, sling plastic protectors. Playfield has wear spot in typical spot near entrance to ninja ramp. Covered with decal and Mylar. $5500 (obo).

Wow selling two of the best pins out there right now. Shouldn’t have any issues moving these quickly. Have your eyes on something else? GLWS.

#18694 3 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Try Ben at BAP in Harrisburg. Not certain if he has any at the moment. https://bapjukeboxrestorationandservice.com/

Jim

#18695 3 years ago

1949 abt skill gun em penny arcade shooting gallery looking for offers it works has new cord b/o pm for picks or trades

#18696 3 years ago

Swords of Fury for sale (also known as LIONMAN) - just need space or I wouldn't be selling it. Plays 100%. Boards are clean. Typical crack in the main ramp, but freeplay makes those super nice ones for it. $2500 firm - comes with an uninstalled $400 hard top, and $200 LED display.

#18697 3 years ago

Speaking of PAPA games, I'm having a game being transported from PAPA in Pittsburgh to New Hampshire if anybody else wants to get in on the shipment. DM me for details but he can hold at least 1 - 2 more games.

#18699 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Ultra Lift 1500. It is in GREAT condition. Works 100%. Just cleaned up and lubricated. Great for taking pinball machines up and down stairs. You can even lift or drop down fro...”
2020-12-21
Warrenton, VA
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 430 times
Contributed to Pinside

Asking $1,400 or best offer/Trade

#18700 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

For Sale

Anyone traveling from Rhode Island toward Pittsburgh soon so I could buy this Deadpool without the 18 hour round trip?

There are 30,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 374 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/374?hl=gott_lieb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.