IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 373 of 608.
#18601 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

You are correct sir, and not that I want to derail this thread anymore than it has been, but since I got sick, I sometimes make cognitive mistakes/errors. This was one of them. All in all I will take some misaligned flippers posted in good faith and some cognitive hiccups than the personality and character flaws of some others on here (not you). The flippers have been corrected, a major thanks to the folks that offered some help and pointed them out w/o being dickheads.

Sorry to hear about your health issues Mel... Pinside, like Klov has its fair share of dickheads, usually they have an odd obsession with shooter lanes. Anyway, hope all is well, GLWYS! (I'll probably get bitched at for using multiple periods in a row in this comment... )

#18602 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm kinda drunk right now, but this actually made me laugh out loud Way to go!!

Thanks, I mean if some guys paid as much attention to their wives as they did to my misaligned flippers they may not be as unhappy and miserable as they are right now.

#18603 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Thanks, I mean if some guys paid as much attention to their wives as they did to my misaligned flippers they may not be as unhappy and miserable as they are right now.

LMAO!!

Way to go grrl

#18605 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

LMAO!!
Way to go grrl

I’m laughing too. Ignorance versus facts.

#18606 3 years ago

Sooooooo...how about those Mets??

#18607 3 years ago

FS: Meteor, plays great, players shape, flippers perfectly aligned.
$900

#18608 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

FS: Meteor, plays great, players shape, flippers perfectly aligned.
$900

What better source than an actual "flipper"?

#18609 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

What better source than an actual "flipper"?

If you were worth anything, I’d flip you.

#18610 3 years ago

If you were worth anything, I’d flip you.

Forgot, you're not one to mess with! I'll let you get back to picking on girls now.

#18611 3 years ago

Simpson pinball party $5500
Jurassic Park de $3500
Star Wars episode one $2750
Chexx dome hockey $1500

All games are off route unshopped

#18612 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Forgot, you're not one to mess with! I'll let you get back to picking on girls now.

None of that holds any water. You are notoriously known for being annoying, if nothing else. “I’m drunk right now”
Okay?

In regards to the rest, If calling out someone’s flippers being misaligned is reasoning for taking a low blow about someone’s wife, when they were considered a friend,
and knew the situation first hand, that three small kids were involved that suffer the most,
when I helped this person with advice in the past when they asked me,
giving them the lead on a cheap game they wanted that was worth double.
sent them parts for free that they needed,

then I don’t need to keep that kind of company, or the people that agree with it.

It’s a handful of people in this hobby that do stupid things and that are greedy.
I price what I get and have very reasonably, and many people know this.
I try to help where I can.
But some people are like Monstro the whale, everything goes in, nothing comes out.

I’ve messed up plenty, I don’t do everything perfect, or handle everything the way everyone wants, and yeah, I’ll say things on occasion that some of you might not like, but there’s usually a pretty valid reason,
and if saying what I did somehow offended anyone, I apologize to whoever.
But one thing I don’t do, is throw glass and talk about people’s relationships with their wife and kids, and call people dickheads for saying their flippers are incorrect.

That’s all I have to say,
Merry Christmas to your families, stay healthy, back to selling.

#18613 3 years ago

None of that holds any water. You are notoriously known for being annoying, if nothing else. “I’m drunk right now”
Okay?
In regards to the rest, If calling out someone’s flippers being misaligned is reasoning for taking a low blow about someone’s wife, when they were considered a friend,
and knew the situation first hand, that three small kids were involved that suffer the most,
then I don’t need to keep that kind of company, or the people that agree with it.
It’s a handful of people in this hobby that do stupid things and that are greedy.
But some people are like Monstro the whale, everything goes in, nothing comes out.
I’ve messed up plenty, I don’t do everything perfect, or handle everything the way everyone wants, and yeah, I’ll say things on occasion that some of you might not like, but there’s usually a pretty valid reason,
But one thing I don’t do, is throw glass and talk about people’s relationships with their wife and kids, and call people dickheads for saying their flippers are incorrect.

Interesting framing and retelling of a story. Where you clearly downplay your behavior and exaggerate mine. You made the conscious choice to bring up the flipper alignment publicly in an attempt to publicly ridicule me. You could have sent me a message privately like the four you have since I have posted. Heck, you could have just stated your flippers are off dude, like you said, we were "friends". You didn't because it wasn't about that. It was about you sticking it to me. You are known as a bully and troll on here. It's what you do. You have some hurt feels b/c I stopped following on FB, specifically b/c of your behavior.

Don't like my price? Fine, I made multiple posts leading up to my for sale thread stating I wasn't sure what to ask for it, given it's condition. I had no idea. I specifically posted asking and then OBO. I listed it for more on Marketplace because anybody non local will need me to pack and ship, which means I need to pay someone to get it out of my basement for me.

You kicked this all off b/c you wanted to. You doubled down on it. It wasn't a simple comment re flipper alignment as you keep claiming. Now you are trying to frame yourself as a victim. Act a fool, get called out and then cry foul. Typical abuser behavior.

#18614 3 years ago

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SELL? OR WANT TO FIND!?

Take your damn arguments elsewhere.

#18615 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I was enjoying this.

#18616 3 years ago

I still have a nice NBA Fastbreak to trade. Posted on marketplace. Looking for dmd games. Preferably a Last Action Hero. I’ll consider +\- cash. Massachusetts area. No projects

#18617 3 years ago

Anybody interested in a trade for a nice who dunnit? I may put it up on the marketplace soon but just looking to see if anybody has interest in a trade up or down for other dmd era machines.

#18618 3 years ago

I've got:

Stern Hot Hand with a new rectifier board & rubber, some bad displays, plays good; $950

Williams Slugfest, all LED, new bat linkage, new ramp lift, new balls, NOS(?) topper, original card catcher in great shape. Looks good, plays great; $2000

And if it gets me to my goal, Bally SS Evel Knievel with Hardtop, Alltek Ultimate MPU, Weebly rectifier board, rebuilt flippers, back glass looks nearly perfect(I'd say perfect but I know someone will take offense) $2000

What I'd really like to do is trade 3 for 1 or be close to an IMDN pro or if you have anything else bright and shiny I might like, but I realize that probably won't happen, so let's make a deal.

#18619 3 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Anybody interested in a trade for a nice who dunnit? I may put it up on the marketplace soon but just looking to see if anybody has interest in a trade up or down for other dmd era machines.

PM sent.

#18620 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I typically find that some of the best deals get posted and lost inside of arguments in this thread.

#18621 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I typically find that some of the best deals get posted and lost inside of arguments in this thread.

Ah yes, the Northeast thread. The dysfunctional family thread of pinside.

#18622 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Ah yes, the Northeast thread. The dysfunctional family thread of pinside.

Yeah.. take this crap to the New England thread and the other 8 posts there.

#18623 3 years ago

Okay?

Really thought you were about to break out the Planes, Trains, and automobiles ..."You know what, I like me"

#18624 3 years ago

Later this week will have a HS2 Getaway for sale. Titan rings, rebuilt flippers, new translucent pop bumper bodies, bright mod pop bumper ice caps with dual direction leds. Clear coated playfield. This is not a collectors quality machine, but looks really nice, and plays FAST.

3,300 OBO marketplace ad with pictures later this week. (waiting for new flipper bats to arrive)

#18625 3 years ago

I have 3 system 7 pinball machines. All 3 have been shopped recently with LEDs. They are time fantasy Jungle Lord with a red cabinet and Black Knight.

I would like to trade the three for more modern games (plus or minus cash). Ideally looking for 90s gottliebs, 1980s sterns or early 2000s sterns.

These games are not for straight sale and only for trade.

Also still have a stars id be willing to trade as well.

#18626 3 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Later this week will have a HS2 Getaway for sale. Titan rings, rebuilt flippers, new translucent pop bumper bodies, bright mod pop bumper ice caps with dual direction leds. Clear coated playfield. This is not a collectors quality machine, but looks really nice, and plays FAST.
3,300 OBO marketplace ad with pictures later this week. (waiting for new flipper bats to arrive)

I've seen this in person. Super nice IMO.

#18627 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Munsters LE, in like new condition, no mods. Only issue, is some of the gold color under the webbing near the flipper buttons is worn, and is something I can look into correcting before selling.

#18628 3 years ago

Listing a Bally Lost World I brought back to life.

Machine - For Sale
Bally Lost World Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Bally Lost World. Purchased from another Pinside member in pieces. New: NVRAM, all header pins on every board, all crimp connectors, fuse holder on playfield and all fuse clips ...”
2020-12-15
York, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 254 times

#18629 3 years ago

Game of Thrones premium in nice condition

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SRksJfbJUfRpSMzKA

#18630 3 years ago

Putting out feelers for my Rocky & Bullwinkle (& Friends). Playfield had a full topside teardown. All mechs cleaned. Playfield cleaned and waxed thoroughly. New plastics. Titan rubbers throughout. EZ Sliders support brackets. Original bungee playfield latch. New 3d Standup targets. New 3d Standup targets. New lion and Bullwinkle arm plastic uninstalled. Typical backglass wear. Mediocre decal job from a previous owner that is totally presentable, but not a show piece.

Would put a soft ask of $3k or trade for some select Sys11 (ES, Whirlwind, Taxi, BK2K plus cash on my end)

#18631 3 years ago

for sale is my low play HUO Mustang pro pinball. Game looks and plays perfectly. Shaker, mirror blades, tachometer, shifter shooter rod, etc

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/owr2zQmnaUA3t1co9

Game is located in Reading MA. Game can be brought out to garage to check out in a covid safe way.

Delivery within reasonable distance from Boston available for a small cost

#18632 3 years ago

Star Wars episode 1- Monitor was removed needs lcd suzo happ has them in stock computer turns on and playfield attract mode is on $2750

Jurassic park - sold

The Simpson pinball party- everything works $5200

Chexx dome hockey - red base color $700 in new parts $1800

Added over 3 years ago:

#18633 3 years ago

Tspp sold and ep1 is on hold for a friend until later... rest available. May be flexible on prices if you can pick up soon. Need to clear out some room ASAP!

Quoted from silen7ce:

Looking to clear out a little room..
Simpsons Pinball Party - nice clean playfield, leds, color matched titans, nuclear rails and hinges, recently cleaned, some new switches, coil stops, and sleeves. Cabinet has good color but some dings, scrapes, and chips from previous owner. Very clean inside. 5500 with colordmd, 5200 with original.
Jurassic Park (de) - great playfield, great cabinet, full led, shaker and trex work, full led, clear and color matched perfect play bands, recent shop job. Has an ugly repair on the power board but works fine. Rest of boards clean. Hole protectors, ceramic power ball for captive ball. 3500
Tales from the crypt - glow in the dark titans, uv leds, eyeball mod captive ball, bony flippers, cliffys, led color dmd. Cabinet isn't perfect needs some work on one of the inside corners but solid as is more cosmetic. Translite isn't perfect. Door handle launcher works. Ordered the airball protector for drops but not here yet.. 4k
Slugfest - full led. Cleaned.. dmd not perfect. Card dispenser loaded and works, ramp works. Side art really nice but a little leg wrinkle. Have a new cpo and button set not installed. 2200.
Star wars episode 1 - neon works computer works nice playfield full led grey, clear, blue titans, couple plastics aren't perfect. Cabinet is nice. Couple switch errors but plays good. 2700.
Galaxy - playfield has some wear all around. Clear titans, leds in gi, cleaned. Needs display connectors repinned and maybe solder reflowed. Boots and plays. Some new plastics. The big one is a little wavy and would benefit from being straightened out. Backglass is pretty good. 1k
Houdini - clean game. Good cabinet and playfield, one small broken plastic. Has shaker. I have the knocker and power supply kit but both were sent with the wrong wiring so I never repinned them to install. I had zero power issues with my game that others have. New code is awesome. 5400.
Not going to sell all just 1 or 2 which go first. Also open to 2 for 1 trades. Need to make room.

#18634 3 years ago

Thinking of Trading my Munsters pro for something similar age stern that I do not have. Black Knight SOR, JP, Avengers, Turtles, Iron Maiden, or other new stern games. Might to cash + or - for the right title.

#18635 3 years ago

As for Alice Cooper is up.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game is in great shape. Everything shoots and plays as it should. Micro switches for ball locks in Frankenstein replaced for better reliability. Game has been at sanctum since we o...”
2020-12-16
Meriden, CT
Archived after: 466 days
Viewed: 809 times

#18636 3 years ago

Black knight, jungle lord, time fantasy, time line, stars.

Any or all are available for trade towards sterns 2000 and newer. Will add cash for the right trades.

#18637 3 years ago

Real nice looking NBA FASTBREAK. All gone through, new comet leds, shot clock mod. Really nice cabinet, head and playfield. This is the 3rd I’ve owned and It cleaned up the nicest.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice fully shopped Bally NBA FASTBREAK Home use only since 1999 Second owner Clean boards Excellent cabinet! Playfield shows no signs of wear Kept clean and waxed properly ...”
2020-12-17
Providence, RI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 122 times

#18638 3 years ago

Batman 66 premium just listed, Avengers limited edition blue, World Poker Tour, Guardians of the Galaxy and Avengers Infinity Quest Pro also available.

Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price is $7250 Pictures>>> https://www.flickr.com/gp/147361763@N02/S4Lm52 Up for sale is a Stern Batman 66 Premium Pinball Machine. Game...”
2020-12-17
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 302 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a Stern Avengers Limited Edition Blue. Only 250 were made! This is number 143! Freshly shopped with Clear rubber added, playfield cleaned and waxed with new leg lev...”
2021-01-15
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 1846 times

#18639 3 years ago

Any snow day Data East sales? Star Wars, Batman or Simpsons?

#18640 3 years ago

hunting for a TFTC in the Buffalo area if anyone is selling

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Tales from the Crypt within a few hours of Buffalo, NY. Preferably with the v4.0 code. let me know if you have one you're willing to part with!”
2020-12-17
Brooklyn, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 65 times

#18641 3 years ago

I have a HUO Total Nuclear Annihilation for sale with mods in Harrisburg PA. Cam send pictures to interested buyers. Asking 5800 cash... or trade towards a TZ, MM, or possibly Funhouse.

#18642 3 years ago

Looking for a Strikes and Spares if anyone has one.

#18643 3 years ago

We have one. Alltek boards, new overlay playfield, perfect backglass and nicely repainted cab.

#18644 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Looking for a Strikes and Spares if anyone has one.

You probably already saw it but there is one on North Jersey craigslist. They are asking way too much for it though

#18645 3 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

You probably already saw it but there is one on North Jersey craigslist. They are asking way too much for it though

Yes, that one is on eBay as well. Thanks. Looking for one that is in original condition...and perhaps needing a little work.

#18646 3 years ago

Ad up for Game of Thrones premium. Buy this game and all of your wildest dreams will come true

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale is my Game of Thrones premium pinball. Very clean, plays 100%. All 4 flippers were recently rebuilt and playing snappy and strong. Has shaker motor. Game is clean above an...”
2020-12-17
Reading, MA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 300 times

#18647 3 years ago

Looking for a Iron maiden Premium.....Have an AFM LE with green trim or possibly cash as I have several interested in it.

#18648 3 years ago

Looking for sub 2500 dmd games. Unshopped is fine.

#18649 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Looking for sub 2500 dmd games. Unshopped is fine.

Aren't we all?

#18650 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Aren't we all?

I'm talking gottlieb system 3s. Stuff like that that I assume most people aren't looking for.

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 373 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/373?hl=johnnyarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.