IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,359 posts in this topic. You are on page 372 of 608.
#18551 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

They are being remade, I’d wait...not sure which co is producing them yet. But apparently pinball brothers are sending rebates to those who ordered the Heighway Alien (but never received one) to be applied to the purchase of the new batch of Aliens.

It’s already been confirmed Dutch Pinball (TBL) is making Alien. Should be awesome.

#18552 3 years ago

Damn so...it’ll still be an unobtainable $15k game haha

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It’s already been confirmed Dutch Pinball (TBL) is making Alien. Should be awesome.

#18553 3 years ago

Not sure if this is allowed here, buuuut... I have an original Atari Star Wars standup that I need to let go of. Game has an original Wells Gardener vector monitor, but unfortunately it plays blind due to a short somewhere on the deflector board (game board is tested and known to be good.) Has nice side art and the ESB switcher board. I don't have room for it and I've come to the conclusion that even removing the monitor boards for repair is out of my league. (Seriously. I'm afraid I'm gonna f**king fry myself if I go anywhere near that tube!)

I'd be willing to trade this and a pin in my collection up for another, nicer pin - as always, let me know what you have!

Added over 3 years ago:

This has now been sold!

#18554 3 years ago

Where has this been confirmed?

#18555 3 years ago

Anyone selling local to south jersey (Medford area) or within an hour drive? Looking for 90s DMD or later. Looking to add to a collection that only includes Iron Man

#18556 3 years ago

Anyone have any system 3s, low level stern/sega dmds between CT and Delaware. Considering delivering a game I have for sale down there.

Also have a stars I would consider trading.

And timeline, blackjack, spring break, Hollywood heat and road kings I can sell or trade.

#18558 3 years ago

I’m looking for a Spanish eyes if anyone has one in the region they’re looking to sell.

#18559 3 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Anyone selling local to south jersey (Medford area) or within an hour drive? Looking for 90s DMD or later. Looking to add to a collection that only includes Iron Man

I'm going to list my No Good Gofers this weekend, in Jackson right by great adventure.

#18560 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have any system 3s, low level stern/sega dmds between CT and Delaware. Considering delivering a game I have for sale down there.
Also have a stars I would consider trading.
And timeline, blackjack, spring break, Hollywood heat and road kings I can sell or trade.

I have a World Poker Tour I would let go for $2,800

#18561 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I have a World Poker Tour I would let go for $2,800

Fun Game, Great price point, GLWS

#18562 3 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

pm sent, local in medford myself

#18563 3 years ago

Just listed my Iron Maiden Premium. Bought for my office but no one plays it so looking to sell.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107017

#18564 3 years ago
Quoted from zephee:

Just listed my Iron Maiden Premium. Bought for my office but no one plays it so looking to sell.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107017

Why play pinball when you could be working instead?

#18565 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Why play pinball when you could be working instead?

What has the world come to

#18566 3 years ago

Alright, Stern Led Zeppelin was announced this morning. Anyone want to sell a JP pro to fund it?

#18567 3 years ago

Ad up for my RFM, local pickup, non ship price is 4K OBO. Honestly one of the most pristine examples of this game I have seen and I have owned four. NOt really looking for trades right now as I am trying to snag an MM and MB

#18568 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Alright, Stern Led Zeppelin was announced this morning. Anyone want to sell a JP pro to fund it?

No, but I have a really nice Fish Tales I'm thinking about selling to fund it! Anyone interested in a nice FT?

#18569 3 years ago

Very nice Oktoberfest For Sale

Has knocker

Looks new $6600 PM me

#18570 3 years ago

Pinball Brothers contracted Dutch to produce the game since they, PB, have no facilities to do so.

Does a new job require a new pin as a starting gift??

#18571 3 years ago

I have a nice Houdini that I would trade. Im in South Jersey. Would love a Black Knight SOR if someone is interested in trades.

#18572 3 years ago

Pinball Brothers contracted Dutch to produce the game since they, PB, have no facilities to do so.
Does a new job require a new pin as a starting gift??

No kidding. I hadn't heard that one...

#18573 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Ad up for my RFM, local pickup, non ship price is 4K OBO. Honestly one of the most pristine examples of this game I have seen and I have owned four. NOt really looking for trades right now as I am trying to snag an MM and MB

Machine - For Sale

Revenge From Mars

New!
Featured!

Fully restored (full original status) “I have a chance to grab an MM and MB so I am listing my very low use, more than likely undocumented HUO Revenge From Mars. This is probably one of the nicest original, unrestored s...”

8 hours ago

Northampton, MA

4,500 (OBO)

nerdygrrl

The flippers are so incorrectly aligned, you wouldn’t be able to hit a barn door with a banjo on that thing.

#18574 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

The flippers are so incorrectly aligned, you wouldn’t be able to hit a barn door with a banjo on that thing.

Thanks, the flippers are aligned with the alignment holes. That's how I was taught, it's how I align them. I didn't think much about it when doing these. I know some others use the guides.

#18575 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I’m looking for a Spanish eyes if anyone has one in the region they’re looking to sell.

I just saw one on FB MP in Woodbury, NJ. I tried to provide link, but appears it may be against forum rules.

#18576 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Thanks, the flippers are aligned with the alignment holes. That's how I was taught, it's how I align them. I didn't think much about it when doing these. I know some others use the guides.

I saw the ad as well and really like that title. I played one at Pintastic a year or two ago and was hooked. I don't know enough about them though, (EM guy).

#18577 3 years ago

I have a nice NGG listed in the market place up for sale, please no trades as I'm making room for GNR and space is priority atm.

Staten Island.

#18578 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Did you align them with the rubber on? I align to the bat, not the rubber.

#18579 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Yeah, because loosening 4 hex screws and realigning if they wish to do so is really hard to do for a buyer.

Looks like a really nice example. GLWS @nerdygrrl.

#18580 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Did you align them with the rubber on? I align to the bat, not the rubber.

Bat, but I'll go down and readjust, etc later today.

#18581 3 years ago

Had a few interested people but my CQ cleared POTO is still for available. I put a number on it knowing the work I've had done to it but I'd definitely be willing to do a deal for the right buyer. Just looking to clear out some space before the winter sets in.

#18582 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Got one! Thanks to everyone who sent me the link on FB!

#18583 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, because loosening 4 hex screws and realigning if they wish to do so is really hard to do for a buyer.
Looks like a really nice example. GLWS nerdygrrl.

Nope, not hard, but I would be selling it too, if that’s how I thought it should be playing.

#18584 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

The holes are for Art work silk screen alignment of the playfield .

#18585 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Is that some special pinball 2000 thing?

#18586 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Perhaps we are talking about different things. The points I am talking about were very much designed and placed for flipper alignment. The entire toothpick thing, etc. They have zero to do with silk screen placement.

#18587 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Perhaps we are talking about different things. The points I am talking about were very much designed and placed for flipper alignment. The entire toothpick thing, etc. They have zero to do with silk screen placement.

That’s only something people decided to do because the holes are there

#18588 3 years ago

Considering trading my Congo for a lord of the rings if anybody’s up for that trade send a PM

#18589 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

That’s only something people decided to do because the holes are there

What? I'd like to see some real facts on that.
Everyone I've ever seen with a business has shown it in a video (youtube) to set up the flippers using those holes.
-Mike

#18590 3 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

What? I'd like to see some real facts on that.
Everyone I've ever seen with a business has shown it in a video (youtube) to set up the flippers using those holes.
-Mike

Yeah, they literally put little roll pins in there and everything, and on most machines they're positioned *exactly* where they should be to align the flipper to the guide...

#18591 3 years ago

Centaur for sale in Trumbull,CT $2800

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Centaur Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good players Centaur for sale. Cabinet,Playfield, and Apron were at one time cleared with what looks to be varathane. Stain in coinbox area All switches, coils, controlled lamps...”
2020-12-12
Trumbull, CT
2,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 154 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18592 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Yeah, they literally put little roll pins in there and everything, and on most machines they're positioned *exactly* where they should be to align the flipper to the guide...

I'm also calling bullshit on this one. Why make holes in the playfield, when you could simply use the holes for the flipper shafts?

#18593 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Shouldn't the bats be more or less on the same plane as the ball guides? Williams holes are below the bat. Sega/Data East Games have the holes centered off the end of the bat. Pin2K are weird animals anyway so maybe Williams didn't give a crap at the end and changed it up. I saw a pic online of a RFM that showed the flippers in the correct alignment and the holes were on the top side of the bat.

#18594 3 years ago

The revenge from mars is a beautiful game !
GLWS

#18595 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Super clean and loaded including: pin stadiums (happy to remove), color dmd, under cabinet lighting, upgraded speakers, speaker lights, speaker acrylics, shaker motor, art bl...”
2020-12-12
Franklin Park, PA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 100 days
Viewed: 721 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18596 3 years ago

Heading to NJ tomorrow afternoon. Anyone have any early stern dmds for sale?

#18597 3 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Centaur for sale in Trumbull,CT $2800

Damn. Great price for a game rarely seen for sale these days. Wish I would’ve seen it sooner.

Hopefully someone got it that actually wanted it, and it won’t be listed here for $5000 next week.

#18598 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Shouldn't the bats be more or less on the same plane as the ball guides? Williams holes are below the bat. Sega/Data East Games have the holes centered off the end of the bat. Pin2K are weird animals anyway so maybe Williams didn't give a crap at the end and changed it up. I saw a pic online of a RFM that showed the flippers in the correct alignment and the holes were on the top side of the bat.

You are correct sir, and not that I want to derail this thread anymore than it has been, but since I got sick, I sometimes make cognitive mistakes/errors. This was one of them. All in all I will take some misaligned flippers posted in good faith and some cognitive hiccups to the personality and character flaws of some others on here (not you). The flippers have been corrected, a major thanks to the folks that offered some help and pointed them out w/o being dickheads.

#18599 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

a major thanks to the folks that offered some help and pointed them out w/o being dickheads.

#18600 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

You are correct sir, and not that I want to derail this thread anymore than it has been, but since I got sick, I sometimes make cognitive mistakes/errors. This was one of them. All in all I will take some misaligned flippers posted in good faith and some cognitive hiccups than the personality and character flaws of some others on here (not you). The flippers have been corrected, a major thanks to the folks that offered some help and pointed them out w/o being dickheads.

I'm kinda drunk right now, but this actually made me laugh out loud Way to go!!

There are 30,359 posts in this topic. You are on page 372 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/372?hl=pinhigh1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.