IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 371 of 607.
#18501 3 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

XMEN LE still available. $5k OBO.

Honestly if I didnt just buy a pro for almost 4K I'd be all over this. Im kinda shocked it hasnt sold already.

#18502 3 years ago

Thinking about trading my BOP. Let me know what you have.

#18503 3 years ago

JP pro for sale? anyone?

#18504 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

JP pro for sale? anyone?

Same I’d like to pick one up as well. Definitely keeping my eyes out for one.

#18505 3 years ago

It looks like I have a lead on an MB and MMr (though I would prefer an original). I guess it's time to post my RFM. I believe it is an undocumented HUO. When I went to buy it the family told me they bought it over 15 years ago as an xmas present, but could not remember what year. It was purchased from an amusement company in CT.

When I went to do the audits the computer stated it had like 1260 plays. The game is incredibly clean The underside and interior, etc look like new. I did a full top side tear down, with new clear Titans, LED's, etc and haven't even played a game on it since. It's running the original computer. I can provide pics tomorrow I will post an ad then too.

No idea what to ask for it, I'll throw out 4K OBO, not really looking to trade unless it's towards and MM or MB

Off topic I also have an NBA Jam project. One side painted black, the other stripped, unpopulated CP, monitor will need a flyback, PCB tested and working $850. The first side cleaned up really easily the other side should too. A little bit of labor and you should have a nice cab.

#18506 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

XMEN LE still available. $5k OBO.
A lot of game here for the money! Just brought a Magneto back into the collection. There is a lot going on in this code and many great shots on this under rated Borg design. You can add the FatPanda sound/voice upgrade for free now, which I found to be an extra bonus. This along with IM and ST were in the collection, sold and have now returned. The second time around, I am finding I like them more than the first and are great fun for the buck values.
Two things I look for: Having the Newton ball mod installed already This is an 80 dollar must have mod on this game. Second, a cliffy installed on the Blackbird VUK and no loss of yellow paint at the edges around the cliffy. This area gets beat up pretty bad.
Would be a great family Christmas gift during a Covid impacted winter.
GLWTS

Thanks Sulli! Yes, mine has both the captive ball mod and the cliffy. It’s a game I’d like to keep because it’s fairly unique all things considered. And tough. But I only have four games and I’ve had it well over a year now.

Pinside was rough on this game early, but many came around to it. I’ve now got it on Craigs List and Mr. Pinball, so hopefully I’ll reach a wider audience and get ‘er done.

#18507 3 years ago

Looking to clear out a little room..

Simpsons Pinball Party - nice clean playfield, leds, color matched titans, nuclear rails and hinges, recently cleaned, some new switches, coil stops, and sleeves. Cabinet has good color but some dings, scrapes, and chips from previous owner. Very clean inside. 5500 with colordmd, 5200 with original.

Jurassic Park (de) - great playfield, great cabinet, full led, shaker and trex work, full led, clear and color matched perfect play bands, recent shop job. Has an ugly repair on the power board but works fine. Rest of boards clean. Hole protectors, ceramic power ball for captive ball. 3500

Tales from the crypt - glow in the dark titans, uv leds, eyeball mod captive ball, bony flippers, cliffys, led color dmd. Cabinet isn't perfect needs some work on one of the inside corners but solid as is more cosmetic. Translite isn't perfect. Door handle launcher works. Ordered the airball protector for drops but not here yet.. 4k

Slugfest - full led. Cleaned.. dmd not perfect. Card dispenser loaded and works, ramp works. Side art really nice but a little leg wrinkle. Have a new cpo and button set not installed. 2200.

Star wars episode 1 - neon works computer works nice playfield full led grey, clear, blue titans, couple plastics aren't perfect. Cabinet is nice. Couple switch errors but plays good. 2700.

Galaxy - playfield has some wear all around. Clear titans, leds in gi, cleaned. Needs display connectors repinned and maybe solder reflowed. Boots and plays. Some new plastics. The big one is a little wavy and would benefit from being straightened out. Backglass is pretty good. 1k

Houdini - clean game. Good cabinet and playfield, one small broken plastic. Has shaker. I have the knocker and power supply kit but both were sent with the wrong wiring so I never repinned them to install. I had zero power issues with my game that others have. New code is awesome. 5400.

Not going to sell all just 1 or 2 which go first. Also open to 2 for 1 trades. Need to make room.

#18508 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “About 2 years ago the game was completely torn down. Everything removed from the PF. All metals polished and\or tumbled. PF buffed to a high shine. New legs and new blinders\ser...”
2020-12-04
Grand Island, NY
Archived after: 324 days
Viewed: 686 times

#18509 3 years ago

Still looking for a used Stranger Things pro, with or without UV/Shaker, somewhere close to western MA. Looking to put it at one of the greatest closed pinball locations in MA/New England/The World. Maybe we will open again someday where you can come enjoy it. Let me know what you got.

#18510 3 years ago

Is anyone interested in a really nice Bally Gold Ball? I’d like to trade it for a Spectrum, Xenon or perhaps something else early solid state. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

#18511 3 years ago

Bride of Pinbot up for trade.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Bride of Pinbot shopped with LEDs. Plays great. Clean boards decent cabinet. Looking for trades only.”
2020-12-06
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 523 times

#18512 3 years ago

Thinking of also letting go of my RoboCop. Player's cab, LED's, shopped in the last year, ground mod done. Broken plastic display as is typical with this era. $2400 OBO

#18513 3 years ago

Just posted a Bally Supersonic:

Machine - For Sale
Supersonic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully shopped Bally Supersonic, which includes the following: * Playfield stripped / cleaned / waxed * New upper lane guides * New flipper bushings * New white post caps * New rub...”
2020-12-06
Victor, NY
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 203 times

#18514 3 years ago

Still looking to trade my players No Good Gofers for a mustang pro.
Also may be open to selling it.
Plays great, Leds, ramp decal set (grass and wood on the stainless ramps)
Little slam ramp wear from the flap (mylar under the ramp itself).
Does have some insert decal wear down low by the numbers (which is the reason i'm calling it a players machine)
Overall a nice machine that needs nothing.

#18515 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Bally Eight Ball Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “This is 1 of 2 Bally Eight Balls I have for sale in the market place. This one is a working machine. All dispalys are good. Has an Altek MPU installed. Backglass very nice. Has bot...”
2020-12-07
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 556 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18516 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Ball Eight Ball Archived
As is - “This is the second of 2 Bally Eight Balls I have in the market place. This one has only one flash on the mpu. Appears to be complete, has legs and hardware. Back glass has no paint...”
2020-12-07
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 528 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18517 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Diamond Lady Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Diamond lady fully shopped New cabinet decals, translite, chrome t molding, legs, playfield glass, star posts, ramps, rubber, drop targets, target decals, flipper bats, and comet l...”
2020-12-07
Essex, VT
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 614 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18518 3 years ago

Still looking for a Stranger Things Premium preferably with the UV kit installed. Need to move one or both of these games...Stern Spider-Man and/or Hot Wheels. Looking for a trade plus cash on my end.

#18519 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “Machine starts and plays full game. All displays work. Back ground music plays all the time, not sure if there is a setting, other sounds work. Will need a complete shop job. Backg...”
2020-12-07
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 371 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18520 3 years ago

Anyone have a Hobbit or Addams Family they may want to trade. I can offer my decked out TSPP let me know.

#18521 3 years ago

Game plays like new. Fully restored, clearcoated, everything taken apart/polished/replaced, custom (removable) topper, the whole 9 yards.

#18522 3 years ago

What is a players Twilight Zone worth?

I have the opportunity to buy TZ.
Havent seen it yet. The person selling it has not maintained it but it does work. He has owned it since 2007.
I havent asked for pics because i want to look at it in person.
I bought JP from him in 2007. He said he would take a fair offer for TZ.
I generally dont follow the price of TZ but i think a nice one is around 6500. What is a players game worth?

#18523 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Havent seen it yet. The person selling it has not maintained it but it does work. He has owned it since 2007.
I generally dont follow the price of TZ but i think a nice one is around 6500. What is a players game worth?

Id guess 45 to 5

#18524 3 years ago

You don’t see many TZs under $6k these days.

Nice ones north of 7K I’d think.

I’d agree though that a $4-5 offer would
Probably
Be the smart move

#18525 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Id guess 45 to 5

Let me know where I can buy one at that price.

#18526 3 years ago

When was the last time you saw a TZ below $6000?

#18527 3 years ago

Ok, thats what i thought.
As i said, i am going to look at it. I will bring $4500 with me.

#18528 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Ok, thats what i thought.
As i said, i am going to look at it. I will bring $4500 with me.

I’ll be right behind you with $4600 LOL. Best of luck and hope you can land it at that price. That would be a steal provided that the machine wasn’t rotting outside in a barn somewhere.

#18529 3 years ago

You’re looking at $6500-$7000 in a functional state. A fully shopped, bulletproofed TZ is gonna be north of $7500 these days.

Quoted from PinballAir:

#18530 3 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

When was the last time you saw a TZ below $6000?

Last week actually one was listed for $3k but went for a bit higher. Sometimes people don’t know what they have and just want a quick buck.

#18531 3 years ago

That is certainly not the norm tho...I mean...someone got a T2 on CL for $400 a few months back. Doesn’t mean that’s the going rate. Sometimes you get lucky, but mostly...you pay.

Quoted from Pinsterwmass:

Last week actually one was listed for $3k but went for a bit higher. Sometimes people don’t know what they have and just want a quick buck.

#18532 3 years ago

There are deals and then there are DEALS. I would say that a TZ in JUST okay shape is worth around ~5k in my book depending on how nice you can make it.

In the past two years I've seen a few supposedly HUO ones go for ~$5k...

I've also got a friend who got their TZ in the past 2 years for $1k.

There are deals, and then there are DEALS.

#18533 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anything else for sale in the greater Allentown area?

I have an HUO mint, mint condition RCT with about 100 plays, added mirror blades, speaker lights and acrylics and interactive roller coaster with 4 rows of people and color dmd that I'd sell for $3850 or $3500 without color dmd, I'm in Hagerstown, Md but can meet in the Allentown area.

#18534 3 years ago

Looking to trade my very low play HUO Mustang pro with all the essential mods (shaker, mirror blades, tachometer, shifter shooter rod, NOS tanks, etc.) Machine is in excellent condition.

Interested in trading for other modern Stern machines. Jurassic Park, KISS (pro or premium), Deadpool, X-Men LE, Avatar LE are top of the list, but let me know what you got.

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/owr2zQmnaUA3t1co9

Located in Boston

#18535 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

You’re looking at $6500-$7000 in a functional state. A fully shopped, bulletproofed TZ is gonna be north of $7500 these days.

Well except for the one that just popped up in Michigan. Nice one with Color DMD and Pinsound system for 7.1K. That is the one I would want to get if looking.

#18536 3 years ago

Long shot: Anyone have a Radical! for sale?

#18537 3 years ago

I have a timeline for 1450
Spring break for 950 (project)
Hollywood heat for 700 (project)
Road kings no speech 1400

#18538 3 years ago

If anyone in the Boston area is looking for a very low play, HUO, standard Dialed In I have one I'll sell. I just don't play it and not because I don't like it but mainly because it's upstairs and I'm mostly stuck downstairs all day taking care of my older dogs that need round the clock attention these days.
It has Pingraffix cabinet blades and Pin Stadiums Neos that I just put on a couple months ago. Plug for PinStadiums here, those things are awesome. I'm leaving them on the game because I don't like to fool with stuff once it's installed and you will want them once you see them in action.
$7150 for game. Firm. No Shipping. Must be local and must come see the game. You also need to be a member of pinside with some sort of history on this site. Initial contact will be on this thread before it goes to PM. I won't respond to PMs, especially if you don't have any history.
You will need to bring one other buddy to help us get this tank from the 2nd deck of this 120 year old new england house. You know what that means. Narrow everything. Stairs have a twist at the top and the door frame it initially has to come through is 1/4 inch wider than the back box on a good day. There is only one combination to getting this game down the stairs and it does not involve a hand truck/dolly. Once it's downstairs then it can be put on my appliance dolly and loading is pretty simple from there.

The game plays exactly as it should. It comes with an extra phone video cable because they were careless at the factory and didn't put the cable in the wire loom protector and it rubbed on a screw. I asked JJP for a new cable and they gladly sent me another one. I've never needed to install it. Also, I have 3 new drones in a box from JJp as well because the drones failed like everyone else's that owns this game. JJP gladly sent me 3 more.

No shipping. When you come and look at it and decide it's what you're looking for I/we will break down and wrap the game initially with plastic stretch wrap prior to it coming down the stairs after the payment is made. Once downstairs you can take all the time you need to finish wrapping it for transport. I can supply all the materials you need for this as well if you don't have them. If you need it hauled and as long as it's extremely local and safe area, I can do that as well. I will help you load it and unload it but I will not enter your residence and will have to know the area I'm going to before hand. It won't leave the house/upstairs until it's paid for.
No trades at this time because my wish list has become incredibly short and ridiculous. Not to mention there's just too much involved trying to make a square trade. Cash or wire. If it's bank wire you'll obviously be coming to the house twice.

I used the word "I" way too much in this listing. Normally I'd scrub and get more creative but I'm lazy today.
r/
Mike

#18539 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

If anyone in the Boston area is looking for a very low play, HUO, standard Dialed In I have one I'll sell. I just don't play it and not because I don't like it but mainly because it's upstairs and I'm mostly stuck downstairs all day taking care of my older dogs that need round the clock attention these days.
It has Pingraffix cabinet blades and Pin Stadiums Neos that I just put on a couple months ago. Plug for PinStadiums here, those things are awesome. I'm leaving them on the game because I don't like to fool with stuff once it's installed and you will want them once you see them in action.
$7150 for game. Firm. No Shipping. Must be local and must come see the game. You also need to be a member of pinside with some sort of history on this site. Initial contact will be on this thread before it goes to PM. I won't respond to PMs, especially if you don't have any history.
You will need to bring one other buddy to help us get this tank from the 2nd deck of this 120 year old new england house. You know what that means. Narrow everything. Stairs have a twist at the top and the door frame it initially has to come through is 1/4 inch wider than the back box on a good day. There is only one combination to getting this game down the stairs and it does not involve a hand truck/dolly. Once it's downstairs then it can be put on my appliance dolly and loading is pretty simple from there.
The game plays exactly as it should. It comes with an extra phone video cable because they were careless at the factory and didn't put the cable in the wire loom protector and it rubbed on a screw. I asked JJP for a new cable and they gladly sent me another one. I've never needed to install it. Also, I have 3 new drones in a box from JJp as well because the drones failed like everyone else's that owns this game. JJP gladly sent me 3 more.
No shipping. When you come and look at it and decide it's what you're looking for I/we will break down and wrap the game initially with plastic stretch wrap prior to it coming down the stairs after the payment is made. Once downstairs you can take all the time you need to finish wrapping it for transport. I can supply all the materials you need for this as well if you don't have them. If you need it hauled and as long as it's extremely local and safe area, I can do that as well. I will help you load it and unload it but I will not enter your residence and will have to know the area I'm going to before hand. It won't leave the house/upstairs until it's paid for.
No trades at this time because my wish list has become incredibly short and ridiculous. Not to mention there's just too much involved trying to make a square trade. Cash or wire. If it's bank wire you'll obviously be coming to the house twice.
I used the word "I" way too much in this listing. Normally I'd scrub and get more creative but I'm lazy today.
r/
Mike

I was just wondering if you had any more details?

#18540 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I was just wondering if you had any more details?

Like what, exactly?

#18541 3 years ago

I think he was joking. Lmao

#18542 3 years ago

Just put and ad in market place

#18543 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

.....I'm mostly stuck downstairs all day taking care of my older dogs that need round the clock attention these days.

Big pat on the back for that. I see too many posts/videos/stories these days about sick and/or senior pets that were dumped by the piece of shit owners who decided they were through with them. Props for being a mensch.

#18544 3 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Big pat on the back for that. I see too many posts/videos/stories these days about sick and/or senior pets that were dumped by the piece of shit owners who decided they were through with them. Props for being a mensch.

I'm pretty partial to my dogs. both french bulldogs. The little guy had his eyes removed shortly after we moved here and then got Cushings while he was recovering. He's had a run of bad luck but he keeps on going. He turned 10, 2 days ago.
The bigger one, she's 14 last month and has her own medical issues. It's all fine, I hang out with them all day.

#18545 3 years ago

Space shuttle. 1750. Good playfield nice cabinet. Needs p4 display

Will also trade towards gottlieb system 3s

#18546 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a player's Hollywood Heat? Playfield is nice, new titan rubbers, new ramp, LEDs, plays well. Cabinet's not great and a few lines on the top display are out. $1200 obo. Would consider trades.

#18547 3 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Just put and ad in market place

Omg, lmao , me and my wife dying. Lol. On the more details post that is . Lol

#18548 3 years ago

Looking for Alien pinball if anyone knows of one available for sale or trade.

#18549 3 years ago

Only looking to trade this one.

Stern stars for a bottom teir dmd. Not interested in any other trades.

#18550 3 years ago

They are being remade, I’d wait...not sure which co is producing them yet. But apparently pinball brothers are sending rebates to those who ordered the Heighway Alien (but never received one) to be applied to the purchase of the new batch of Aliens.

Quoted from SOMaine5-0:

Looking for Alien pinball if anyone knows of one available for sale or trade.

There are 30,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 371 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/371?hl=mrdude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.