IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 370 of 608.
#18451 3 years ago

Just got a Munsters Pro in a trade. Home use only, just over 200 plays. Has official Stern topper, speaker lights, side blades (slightly damaged), trough light and a Munsters car. Game is everything you would expect for a low play HUO machine.

Avengers limited edition still available along with World Poker Tour, Guardians of the Galaxy Pro, Star Wars comic Pro, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro.

#18452 3 years ago

Buck rodgers 950

Capcom airborne 2400

Xs and os 800

Solid state ball bowler project 800

#18453 3 years ago

Pulled Pork....extra saucy. $500 or trade me a Pascal.

#18454 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Just got a Munsters Pro in a trade. Home use only, just over 200 plays. Has official Stern topper, speaker lights, side blades (slightly damaged), trough light and a Munsters car. Game is everything you would expect for a low play HUO machine.
Avengers limited edition still available along with World Poker Tour, Guardians of the Galaxy Pro, Star Wars comic Pro, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro.

great seller.

#18455 3 years ago

Heading to NJ tomorrow. Can bring LOTR, Xs and Os, or Capcom airborne.

#18456 3 years ago

These will be listed in the Buffalo area this week. All are in really nice shape. PM me for details or wait till the market place adds are posted,,,I don't get to Pinside that often

Tommy - $3950
Recent Complete teardown. PF buffed and everything polish. New blinders

DE JP - $3450
Nice shape

BK2k - $3450
Recent full teardown, new plastics, LED display

#18457 3 years ago

Fs: Chocolate dipped seagul project,

It’s all there, friggin beak and all.

$250 bucks obo

Meteor, players pin that works great, has new mpu, $950

#18458 3 years ago

Slightly OT...have a royal blue Gammon full-size starter drum kit. 5 piece with hi hats, stand and bass pedal. No other cymbals. Daughter wasn’t really playing it, and just set my own Tama kit back up.

Free if anybody would like it for their kid, or themself.

Also coming back through New England next weekend, if anybody wanted to meet up to grab it. I should have room.

#18459 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Slightly OT...have a royal blue Gammon full-size starter drum kit. 5 piece with hi hats, stand and bass pedal. No other cymbals. Daughter wasn’t really playing it, and just set my own Tama kit back up.
Also coming back through New England next weekend, if anybody wanted to meet up to grab it. I should have room.

Hopefully I'll be home this time around!

#18460 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice looking NBA Fastbreak? Cabinet A- Playfield looks great, no visible wear. Plays 100%...tight and fast. Giving her a clean and wax on Monday and a full LED job when they arrive in the mail. Interested in trades +/- cash for sys 11, 90’s DMD or modern Stern. Lmk.

#18461 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Jesus that’s awesome. My sons 5pc Pearl arrives in the mail tomorrow. Should’ve waited I guess (but he’s getting a good kit nonetheless).

#18462 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Colson you da man!

#18463 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Anyone interested in a nice looking NBA Fastbreak? Cabinet A- Playfield looks great, no visible wear. Plays 100%...tight and fast. Giving her a clean and wax on Monday and a full LED job when they arrive in the mail. Interested in trades +/- cash for sys 11, 90’s DMD or modern Stern. Lmk.

I live in Coventry and currently have a Fastbreak i wouldn't mind linking with another. Any interest in a Demolition Man?

#18464 3 years ago

I also have an NBA Fastbreak up on the block. I’d prefer trades for a LAH or something on my wishlist. Game is nice and plays 100%

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade for a Last Action Hero or towards other DMD games. Has Leds and mirror blades. Great shape. Boards are clean. Remote battery holder”
2020-11-29
West Springfield, MA
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 370 times

#18465 3 years ago

Mines better! Hahaha...jk. It’s a great game. Maybe we can get someone to buy both of ours and link em. I’ve still never had the opportunity to try that

Quoted from Mattyk:

I also have an NBA Fastbreak up on the block. I’d prefer trades for a LAH or something on my wishlist. Game is nice and plays 100%

Machine - For Trade

For Trade: NBA Fastbreak

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Looking to trade for a Last Action Hero or towards other DMD games. Has Leds and mirror blades. Great shape. Boards are clean. Remote battery holder”

9 hours ago

West Springfield, MA

Trade

Mattyk

#18466 3 years ago

How much does a good condition black sheep squadron from astro go for?

#18467 3 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “This is the plastic layer of the playfield with artwork that sits on top of the plywood layer. The colors for the artwork really pop. There are a few minor scuffs, a few dings s...”
4 days ago
Ballston Spa, NY
325 (OBO)
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Here's a mix of various loose plastics from: Gottlieb Eclipse Gottlieb Jacks to Open Gottlieb Rack 'Em Up Gottlieb Striker Taito Zarza Wico Af-Tor Williams Flash Williams Hurrican...”
2020-11-30
Ballston Spa, NY
40 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 138 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18468 3 years ago
Quoted from Killlometer:

How much does a good condition black sheep squadron from astro go for?

Non working 250 to 450.

Working 650 on a good day imo

#18469 3 years ago

Anybody got a players condition or project Dr. Who? My old boss needs once and I would like a new WPC project to sink my teeth into.

I have a nice Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure up on the selling/trading block very soon.

#18470 3 years ago

Looking for JP pro or possibly premium in MD....have IMDN pro or shadow or cash on the barrel

#18472 3 years ago

Selling my Genesis asking $2,000 has lots of mods. All LEDS, clear ramps, Purple Rubbers, alternate translite, and color changing leds in the bumpers.

#18473 3 years ago

My gameroom remodel is nearing completion and I'm feeling the need to add to my collection... As I've dumped a decent chunk of change into the work on the room itself, my budget is limited. I'm looking for a fully working players condition game... T2 or RFM or something else in that price range. If anyone has that in the general vicinity of Northern NJ, please LMK.

#18474 3 years ago

Freeing up some space. Devils Dare, and price drop on Speak Easy.

Can bring either of these on my trek up to New England again this weekend, if anybody up that way is interested.

Also, the drum kit is spoken for.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Devil's Dare Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Backglass is real nice. Moderate amount of wear on center and upper PF near the pops. Cab has a good amount of bumps and scrapes. Game was missing a soundboard when I bought it, ...”
2020-12-01
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 514 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Picked this up in multigame deal, and something has to go to make room for others coming in. Passing it on for the price I paid. Game is fully working, and plays great and fast. ...”
2020-11-26
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 425 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18475 3 years ago
Quoted from mikecav:

My gameroom remodel is nearing completion and I'm feeling the need to add to my collection... As I've dumped a decent chunk of change into the work on the room itself, my budget is limited. I'm looking for a fully working players condition game... T2 or RFM or something else in that price range. If anyone has that in the general vicinity of Northern NJ, please LMK.

I have what is believed to be an undocumented HUO RFM. According to the computer it has like 1200 plays on it. I was thinking about listing it to grab an MM or an MB in the coming weeks.

#18476 3 years ago

Also while I am at it, looking for an MB or an MM for next month.

#18477 3 years ago

LOTR 6k
Meteor playing nice shape but has some flipper drag wear 1600
Bally playboy good shape plays but needs a shop. Minor wear. 1600
Blackjack boots but could use connectors done. Head repainted not great. 750
Hollywood heat, some cab swelling. Project. 750

#18478 3 years ago

Alice Cooper needs to hit the chopping block to make room for a R&M soon. Let me know if anyone’s interested.

-Jim.

#18479 3 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Alice Cooper needs to hit the chopping block to make room for a R&M soon. Let me know if anyone’s interested.
-Jim.

Creeper is looking for one in the Ohio thread

#18481 3 years ago

Teed off in Sussex nj. Needs work.

#18482 3 years ago

Sorry, Teed off looks sold.

#18483 3 years ago

Maiden Pro dropped to $4850 firm. Game is in excellent shape.

#18484 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Free blow by Lemire with the purchase of this Maiden.

#18485 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Free blow by Lemire with the purchase of this Maiden.

#18486 3 years ago

Anyone near MA have a slightly used Stranger Things Pro or AIQ pro they are looking to sell?

#18487 3 years ago

Niceee price...if I didn’t buy a premium recently I’d be all over that.

Quoted from TheRave:

#18488 3 years ago

Is anybody interested in a Rick and Morty bloodsuckers Edition for 9 G? Got offered it in a trade, not sure I want to accept unless I have a buyer for it.

#18489 3 years ago

Relisted IMDN ad up. Sans bonus blow.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Meticulously kept. Game is in great condition. No signs of wear. Waxed and cleaned consistently since purchase, original owner. Titan rubbers replaced on flippers, slings, and sele...”
2020-10-25
Westerly, RI
4,850 (Firm)
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 635 times

#18490 3 years ago

Star Trek Pro - Located in Salem, NH
$5200 - Machine is in great condition

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106644

#18491 3 years ago

Looking to sell my Skateball (CPR playfield separate but installed one is decent) to make way for R&M

In CT and I'll put up a listing this weekend, just realized I may not have as much time as I'd thought before R&M.

#18492 3 years ago

Genesis is up on the market now
I also am looking for an Addams family I would consider trading my super nice TSPP

Machine - For Sale
Genesis Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Genesis in good shape. It has LEDS, purple rubbers, clear ramps, alternate translite, and color changing lights in the bumpers. Plays good asking $2,000 let me know if yo...”
2020-12-01
Chippewa, PA
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 527 times

#18493 3 years ago

Looking to change things up

STTNG - Very nice shape, playfield excellent, several mods, all LED (with LED OCD board), Color DMD (pin2DMD), great game - $5100

Trades are always an option too

#18494 3 years ago

Original Avengers LE Blue with color DMD price drop to $5900, WPT $2900, also have a GOTG Pro, Star Wars Comic Pro and Avengers IQ Pro. Looking for Hobbit, GB Premium, Elvira HOH, Addams Family, Houdini, JJP POTC, ACDC Luci,and other DMD games. HUO/Very nice shape preferred.

#18495 3 years ago

XMEN LE still available. $5k OBO.

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is the Limited Edition. Not really sure if this is HUO, but it could be. Excellent, clean example with captive ball, shaker, speaker lights/XMEN inserts, dimming backglass l...”
2020-10-28
New City, NY
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 815 times

#18496 3 years ago

Any interest in an NBA Fastbreak in trade for SOF?

Quoted from MaxAsh:

Thinking about selling a couple games
STTNG - Very nice shape, several mods, all LED (with LED OCD board), Color DMD (pin2DMD), great game - $5100
Swords of Fury - Nice shape, new red LED display, LEDs, plays great, sounds great. - $2600

#18497 3 years ago

HUO turtles pro in York,PA for sale.

#18498 3 years ago

XMEN LE still available. $5k OBO.

A lot of game here for the money! Just brought a Magneto back into the collection. There is a lot going on in this code and many great shots on this under rated Borg design. You can add the FatPanda sound/voice upgrade for free now, which I found to be an extra bonus. This along with IM and ST were in the collection, sold and have now returned. The second time around, I am finding I like them more than the first and are great fun for the buck values.

Two things I look for: Having the Newton ball mod installed already This is an 80 dollar must have mod on this game. Second, a cliffy installed on the Blackbird VUK and no loss of yellow paint at the edges around the cliffy. This area gets beat up pretty bad.

Would be a great family Christmas gift during a Covid impacted winter.

GLWTS

#18499 3 years ago

Anyone have a gladiators or other gottlieb system 3

#18500 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have a gladiators or other gottlieb system 3

I have a nice Gladiator and Shaq that will be available next week. PM if any interest.

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 370 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/370?hl=murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.