IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 368 of 608.
#18351 3 years ago

I headed to Pittsburgh Saturday from CT. Anyone have any games from. 1980 to 1990 for sale?

#18352 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Treehouse AND BT’s? So lucky

What's the big draw to Treehouse Brewery?

#18353 3 years ago

Hands down some of the best beer in the NE is brewed there. Small batch, no distribution...gotta go there to get it. Great stuff! Now...if someone could convince them put like 12-15 pins in there that would be spectacular.

Quoted from Playdium:

#18354 3 years ago

My Taxi in South NJ/Philly area

#18355 3 years ago

Just posted Tron FS, just south of Boston, MA

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Loaded HUO Tron Pro manufacture date 11/14/2012, cabinet and playfield are in great shape. There is slight damage to left side of back box. There is also decal bubbles by bolts on...”
2020-12-31
Braintree, MA
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 1608 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18356 3 years ago

Tron is such a great game, very sought after. Must be hard to part with it! Last game that would ever leave my house, glws!

#18357 3 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Long lines mostly. People love lines with hype.

They make good stuff, but no beer is worth the hour long line wait they told me the last time I tried going (pre covid)

Quoted from Peruman:

Treehouse AND BT’s? So lucky

Don't forget Mario's Ristorante in Southbridge. One of my favorite eating spots for past Pintastic years. No AC. Mario's wife takes your orders. Mario sits behind the bar and drink wine and makes your drinks. They don't turn the lights on until it's after dark. Bad table cloths. Most importantly the food is incredible.

#18358 3 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “New AC/DC Vault cabinet decals Look at pictures small wrinkle in one corner of cabinet $50 plus shipping Last picture shows how it will be shipped Will be listing Stern Galaxy &am...”
2020-10-25
, NH
50 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 200 times
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Bobby Orr Power play pinball based on hockey theme 4player game Full size arcade game Power Play has been shopped out for fun reliable game play. New items MPU processor board, re...”
2020-11-13
, NH
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 396 times
Machine - For Sale
Galaxy Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Would be interested in trade for Meteor Game has been shopped out to provided fun and reliable entertainment. Players condition game. Playfield does have wear & back glass...”
2020-11-13
, NH
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 595 times

#18359 3 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Hype mainly. Their beer is decent, but has gone downhill over the years. The North East is over saturated with breweries putting out excellent selections of beers, I'm surprised people still wait in lines at TH. I don't understand when I see people posting pics of the cases upon cases of TH they bought. First off, TH shelf life is short, it does not age well at all. Second, get out more, try other things, you will be surprised to find much better brews from other local breweries.

#18360 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Hype mainly. Their beer is decent, but has gone downhill over the years. The North East is over saturated with breweries putting out excellent selections of beers, I'm surprised people still wait in lines at TH. I don't understand when I see people posting pics of the cases upon cases of TH they bought. First off, TH shelf life is short, it does not age well at all. Second, get out more, try other things, you will be surprised to find much better brews from other local breweries.

I still enjoy "The Champagne of Beers", and have since I was 18.

#18361 3 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

I still enjoy "The Champagne of Beers", and have since I was 18.

Couldn’t agree more

#18362 3 years ago

I need a sheet of play field glass. It does not have to be new but decent. Anyone in North Jersey have a piece? trying not to travel to far right now.

#18363 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I completely agree with this post. When TH was the first to dive into hazy beers they were great. Now they need to pump it out to keep up with the masses and most of their beers are indistinguishable. CT has so many incredible small microbrews that are on par or better than TH IMHO with no long lines and many you can buy in your local store. Kent Falls, Alvarium, Firefly, Abomination, Fat Orange Cat, Counterweight, Back East, Legitimus, Brass Works, Little Red Barn, NEBCO, Hooker, Bad Sons, Fox Farm, Beer'd...too many to list. So don't rule out CT for great beer, there are many!

#18364 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I need a sheet of play field glass. It does not have to be new but decent. Anyone in North Jersey have a piece? trying not to travel to far right now.

I may have one. Have to check in my garage. Standard width?

#18365 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I completely agree with this post. When TH was the first to dive into hazy beers they were great. Now they need to pump it out to keep up with the masses and most of their beers are indistinguishable. CT has so many incredible small microbrews that are on par or better than TH IMHO with no long lines and many you can buy in your local store. Kent Falls, Alvarium, Firefly, Abomination, Fat Orange Cat, Counterweight, Back East, Legitimus, Brass Works, Little Red Barn, NEBCO, Hooker, Bad Sons, Fox Farm, Beer'd...too many to list. So don't rule out CT for great beer, there are many!

I think you guys need a new thread “best microbreweries in the northeast”

#18366 3 years ago

Original Avengers LE Blue still available,

Star Trek is gone.

I have a KISS Pro, but not sure I'm ready to part with it yet. Would definitely be above pinside average.

Also have a Data East 25th anniversary Star Trek I would sell. Everything works on it but it should be considered a project. I have all the parts needed (new ramp, start button, ect) . Would be pretty much for what I have into it around $2,600. Bought it thinking I was going to do all the work to it but with the holidays coming I probably won't even be able to look at it until January.

I should have JP Premium, Star Wars comic Pro and Turtles Pro tomorrow.

Looking for Elvira House of Horrors, Twilight Zone, Addams Family, JJP POTC, Hobbit and newer Stern's. Open to other DMD titles.

I should be heading up around the University of Connecticut the weekend after Thanksgiving if that helps anybody in the upper Northeast. LOL

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a Stern Avengers Limited Edition Blue. Only 250 were made! This is number 143! Freshly shopped with Clear rubber added, playfield cleaned and waxed with new leg lev...”
2021-01-15
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 1846 times

#18367 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I may have one. Have to check in my garage. Standard width?

Yes thanks. Standard width is what I need.

#18368 3 years ago

Anything else for sale in the greater Allentown area?

#18369 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Just posted Tron FS, just south of Boston, MA

Machine - For Sale

TRON: Legacy (Pro)

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Loaded HUO Tron Pro manufacture date 11/14/2012, cabinet and playfield are in great shape. I don't need to sell but it's not getting the attention it deserves and it's time to let ...”

15 hours ago

Boston, MA

7,500 (Firm)

tilt-master

If anyone looking for nicely modded Iron Maiden and a shadow and your heading south for Thanksgiving and could bring Tron shoot me a PM. Lets make a trade.

#18370 3 years ago

Will have a Jacks to Open for sale soon. New power supply and may have new MPU when I get it all running. Nice cabinet, backglass and playfield. Will be shopped. In my garage for easy pickup.

#18371 3 years ago

Anyone have a houdini they are looking to sell? Let me know

#18372 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Long lines mostly. People love lines with hype.
They make good stuff, but no beer is worth the hour long line wait they told me the last time I tried going (pre covid)

Don't forget Mario's Ristorante in Southbridge. One of my favorite eating spots for past Pintastic years. No AC. Mario's wife takes your orders. Mario sits behind the bar and drink wine and makes your drinks. They don't turn the lights on until it's after dark. Bad table cloths. Most importantly the food is incredible.

Thanks I will try Marinos once Covid is gone.

#18373 3 years ago

Bunch of pins tomorrow. If your looking I’m hooking n booking. Post up when I get them home.

#18374 3 years ago

Looking for a JP premium or LE

Have a really nice TOM or STLE for trade for anyone interested

#18375 3 years ago

Just listed blitzed out Last action in market place shopped and modded

#18376 3 years ago

Chicago Cubs Triple Play up for sale / trade

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Chicago Cubs Triple Play for sale New Swemmer MPU, New Power Supply, New Drop Targets/Decals, new rubber rings. Works and plays great, display bright and works perfectly....”
2020-11-14
Merrimack, NH
2,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 313 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18377 3 years ago

Last call. Anything for sale from Pittsburgh to Allentown ?

#18378 3 years ago

Aces & Kings project just listed.

Machine - For Sale
As is - “I'm selling a project Aces & Kings. This is a Williams 4-player EM from 1970. The cabinet and playfield are in very good shape, only some minor wear on the playfield in the are...”
2020-11-14
Merrimack, NH
275 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 191 times

#18379 3 years ago

-Dh (nice playfield kicks more then one ball out I havnt looked why yet)$3250
-Monopoly some playfield wear like most $3100
-Ngg (insert wear) $ sold
-T3 (nice playfield) $3200
-World Cup94 nice playfield $3k
-No fear (nice playfield cabinet color fade like most)$2750

#18380 3 years ago

I’ve got a decent DE Jurassic Park up for trade. Let me know what you have.

#18381 3 years ago

Have Iron Maiden nicely modded and shadow. Looking for DI, Tron or Stern Indy

#18382 3 years ago

I just put my Williams DEFENDER in the market place. Looking for potential trades. Thanks!

#18383 3 years ago

Finally got around to creating an ad for my Sopranos.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “It's time to move on my home use only Sopranos. I'm the second owner. The original owner purchase two games new in box in 2005 and had it in his game room until a year ago when I p...”
2020-11-15
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 839 times
Contributed to Pinside

Hit me up if you have any questions. Also have a Williams Big Deal and possibly a Williams OXO and Bally Playboy coming down the pike.

#18384 3 years ago

looking for a williams firepower.
thanks

#18385 3 years ago

Jurassic Park up for trade.

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Jurassic Park. Great playfield with LEDs and new rings. Running Chad’s 6.0 Rom. Display is great. Solid Cabinet. All boards are nice. NVRAM. Game Plays great. Trades...”
2020-11-20
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 421 times

#18386 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Star Trek LE #714. 2nd owner, purchased from a collector. 98 plays on v1.62, I’d estimate approx. 500 plays total. The Not so good: small scuffs on Top of side rails from back b...”
2020-10-29
Lyme, NH
7,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1430 times

#18387 3 years ago

Market Place ad removed.

#18388 3 years ago

Data East Secret Service going up for sale soon, just need to look close to see if I'm missing anything. Works perfect, NVRAM, Comet LED's, flippers rebuilt. Comes with decal set, cabinet paint starting to flake off as is typical for title. $1500 or trade +/-.

Looking for a Checkpoint, DE Star Wars, DE Simpsons.

#18389 3 years ago

Open to a variety of trades/offers

Machine - For Sale
Heist Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO game built in August. Extremely low plays, is practically new and looks like it. Shipping is fine via STI as long as you make the arrangements. I can prep for legs on shippi...”
2020-11-18
Middleborough, MA
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 875 times

#18390 3 years ago

Looking for a working game for a possible Christmas gift in the $500-$900 range.
Thanks!

#18391 3 years ago

EM or Solid State?

#18392 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Original Avengers LE Blue still available,
Star Trek is gone.
I have a KISS Pro, but not sure I'm ready to part with it yet. Would definitely be above pinside average.
Also have a Data East 25th anniversary Star Trek I would sell. Everything works on it but it should be considered a project. I have all the parts needed (new ramp, start button, ect) . Would be pretty much for what I have into it around $2,600. Bought it thinking I was going to do all the work to it but with the holidays coming I probably won't even be able to look at it until January.
I should have JP Premium, Star Wars comic Pro and Turtles Pro tomorrow.
Looking for Elvira House of Horrors, Twilight Zone, Addams Family, JJP POTC, Hobbit and newer Stern's. Open to other DMD titles.
I should be heading up around the University of Connecticut the weekend after Thanksgiving if that helps anybody in the upper Northeast. LOL

Machine - For Sale

The Avengers (Premium/LE)

Featured!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Located in Hellertown PA 18055

Asking $6200

Up for sale is a Stern Avengers Limited Edition Blue. Only 250 were made! This is number 143!

Freshly shopped with Clear rubber added...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

KISS is gone, JP Spoken for, ST 25Th is pending. AVLE still available, I should have a GOTG Pro this week, just traded for a WPT today if anyone is looking for a sub 3G deep game with lots of drop targets..

#18393 3 years ago

Dropped Gilligan to $3200.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “*edit 11/16 -- Price drop from $3500 to $3200* Looking to move my nice Gilligan's to make some space and money for other games. Mary Ann's Coconut Cream Pie (The Good): - Plays 1...”
2020-11-10
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 456 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18394 3 years ago

Pinbot has to hit the block. To much shit going on right now. Big medical and vet bills just came in. I hate to sell it. It’s in great shape. Plays great. Only issue is one of the bonus x inserts has a slightly raised tip under the fully playfield Mylar. $2500

#18396 3 years ago

Riverboat and rollergames. 3k FIRM.

#18397 3 years ago

Thinking of trading my AC/DC pro (non vault)
Pretty mint and clean, no issues other than two vertical lines on the Dmd.
Looking for similar sterns, or maybe something else. Plus or minus cash

Pm me with what you have,

Thanks, James

#18398 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Reading this post is making me thirsty.

#18399 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Roverboat and rollergames. 3k FIRM.

I don't see Roverboat on IPDB.

#18400 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Man in the boat and rollergames. 3k FIRM.

There, fixed it for you.

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 368 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/368?hl=maxash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.