IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 367 of 604.
#18301 3 years ago

Monster Bash LE - asking $8000. Mint condition, some mods, LE topper included of course. Only selling because I bought a modded SE model on Saturday.

Last Action Hero - asking $2700 - nice condition, LEDs and stadium style lighting, 100% working. Fun game with great magnet action and a shaker.

#18302 3 years ago

Looking for a data east simpsons to buy!

#18303 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO original owner GoT pro. Has color dmd and mirror blades. Great condition and plays well.”
2020-10-14
Rochester, NY
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 490 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18304 3 years ago

lowered price on my TMNT LE to 8k. making room ror another pin

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “TMNT LE #32 for sale. I am the only owner of this game as I got in NIB at launch. Playfield is flawless and game works great. Game is available for pickup(no shipping). Titan flipp...”
2020-11-16
Haddonfield, NJ
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1008 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18305 3 years ago

Really nice CV w mods up in the marketplace

#18306 3 years ago

No JP Pro’s out there?

#18307 3 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I’ll trade you a HUO popeye with color dmd

Hmmmm. Not a bad offer!

#18308 3 years ago

Have a nice rocky and bullwinkle we are looking to move, 2400 and some other projects.

#18309 3 years ago

If anyone has an LCD Color DMD and prefers the LED, I'll trade my LED plus $40. Also would buy outright but needs to be the newer Chroma.

#18310 3 years ago

Anyone want a solid state ball bowler. 16 feet long. Doesn't work. 800. I paid over 1500 for it.

#18311 3 years ago

Williams Fire!

Fully torn down and shopped
Complete flipper rebuild
New decals on inserts
Plastics have been fortified
Installed toyotaboy's metal supports under the lock plastics (they look pretty sick)
Completely tastefully LED'd (including fire LEDs for the translite)
Red titan rubbers throughout
Cabinet is nice and solid
Usual mylar bubbling in the back center under the house, aside from that fully mylared and in great shape.
Plays 100%

2200- Can add a wolffpac LED display for +100
shoot me a message for pictures/details- will be listing it this weekend

#18312 3 years ago

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale...

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “*edit 11/16 -- Price drop from $3500 to $3200* Looking to move my nice Gilligan's to make some space and money for other games. Mary Ann's Coconut Cream Pie (The Good): - Plays 1...”
2020-11-10
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 456 times
Contributed to Pinside

As mentioned in ad, trades considered for pre-1970s EMs (or Spanish Eyes or any Atari), depending on the game(s) and condition. Don't want projects, already have plenty.

Soon for sale/trade are Indiana Jones (the good one), Monster Bash remake LE, Ghostbusters premium, maybe a very low play HUO TSPP. Cheers.

#18313 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Maverick Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Buyer never showed (tire kicks just waste precious time for sellers and other potential buyers), so moving on its up for sale again The machine is in real great shape, some minor ...”
2020-12-17
Staten Island, NY
2,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 108 days
Viewed: 561 times
Contributed to Pinside

Sale Pending from facebook marketplace.

Going to be listing a real nice Maverick shortly. Machine was acquired recently in which I currently now have two so one has to go. The machine is in real great shape, some minor cabinet bumps nothing ridiculous, DMD is perfect, Lauren Bell optos, motor, new belt all works perfect and the Bells plastic is intact, cliffy's on the drop roll over switches, all drop target mechs were dissembled and cleaned, replaced all the defective targets with new ones and new springs along with new card decals installed, machine has all LEDs except for the flashers ( I like the warm flashers look that aren't overly bright) CPU version 4.04 and all original boards installed. Very clean machine with a nice playfield. There was a spot under the shooter lane ramps where the plywood chipped a little, that has been filled in and clear coated, the shooter lane is nice and smooth, also topper is included but not mounted.

Listed as Partially Shopped as there maybe a rubber or two that still needs to be changed.

Asking 2400 or maybe even trade for another B title game like BSD, Shadow, Road Show etc with adding some cash for the right title and condition.

Not interested in shipping, cash on the glass or trades in person. Easy street walkout with no steps, turns or tight doorways involved

Located Staten Island NY

Market listing to follow.

#18314 3 years ago

Looking for a middle end DMD or certain Gottlieb system 80B titles: $1,500 - $3,200 to spend.
Must me working 100% - must be minimal to zero playfield wear.
Prefer Local: Within 2 hours from Boston area please. Prefer games I have not had before.

RoboWar
Class of 1812
WPT
Others--

If you have anything, shoot me a PM.
Thank you,

#18315 3 years ago
Quoted from Killlometer:

Looking for a data east simpsons to buy!

Got a pretty nice one in player's condition in NYC. Some playfield wear, original cooling towers. I know you're a bit far away, but DM me if you're interested in learning more!

#18316 3 years ago

Thinking of trading my Avengers IQ pro only 200 so plays on it. Would consider a Deadpool pro or a players condition Addams Family. Let me know if your interested and we can work something out.

#18317 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Machine - For Trade

Maverick

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “The machine is in real great shape, some minor cabinet bumps nothing ridiculous, DMD is perfect, Lauren Bell optos, motor, new belt all works perfect and the Bells plastic is intac...”

48 minutes ago

Staten Island , NY

Trade

DeathHimself

Going to be listing a real nice Maverick shortly. Machine was acquired recently in which I currently now have two so one has to go. The machine is in real great shape, some minor cabinet bumps nothing ridiculous, DMD is perfect, Lauren Bell optos, motor, new belt all works perfect and the Bells plastic is intact, cliffy's on the drop roll over switches, all drop target mechs were dissembled and cleaned, replaced all the defective targets with new ones and new springs along with new card decals installed, machine has all LEDs except for the flashers ( I like the warm flashers look that aren't overly bright) CPU version 4.04 and all original boards installed. Very clean machine with a nice playfield. There was a spot under the shooter lane ramps where the plywood chipped a little, that has been filled in and clear coated, the shooter lane is nice and smooth, also topper is included but not mounted.
Listed as Partially Shopped as there maybe a rubber or two that still needs to be changed.
Asking 2400 or maybe even trade for another B title game like BSD, Shadow, Road Show etc with adding some cash for the right title and condition.
Not interested in shipping, cash on the glass or trades in person. Easy street walkout with no steps, turns or tight doorways involved
Located Staten Island NY
Market listing to follow.

Great seller here!!

#18318 3 years ago

Last call if anybody needs a game transported from down this way up to New England. Have one on board already. Leaving Friday. Hitting MA, RI and then CT on the way back.

#18319 3 years ago

Looking to find a supplier of pinball glass in the NH or MA area. A local glass company quoted me $79.55 per sheet of pinball glass.

Never having bought a new glass, I have no idea if this is a fair price or not.

Alberto

#18320 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Looking to find a supplier of pinball glass in the NH or MA area. A local glass company quoted me $79.55 per sheet of pinball glass.
Alberto

$35 a sheet at shows, but that won't be happening. $60-$75 a sheet from local glass companies.

#18321 3 years ago

Didn't Ivan from Pinfest post that he had some? I wonder if Gabe has any from Pintastic that didn't happen.

#18322 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Last call if anybody needs a game transported from down this way up to New England. Have one on board already. Leaving Friday. Hitting MA, RI and then CT on the way back.

Any chance you can hook me up with about 6 lobsters and a bushel of steamers on your way back? Thanks.

#18323 3 years ago

Probably the nicest DE Simpsons on the planet here. Looking for trades +/- cash...

Machine - For Trade
Simpsons, The Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored Data East Simpsons for trade +/- cash. Here is a list of work that was recently completed: - All coil sleeves and flipper mechanisms were replaced - Pop bumpers hav...”
2020-11-11
Woodbury, CT
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 531 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18324 3 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

$35 a sheet at shows, but that won't be happening. $60-$75 a sheet from local glass companies.

I can get tempered glass pretty cheap through a couple of local glass companies, but there is a minimum order (I think 2 sheets covered it, though I usually order more than that at a time).

Keep searching--I'm sure you can find a place. Part of the problem is that if a glass place doesn't do tempered glass in-house or doesn't have a regular supply chain with a producer of tempered glass, it's going to be a special order and more expensive than usual.

#18325 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Alberto

Pinball Life sells tempered glass shipped for a pretty ok deal if you can find someone to split the 2-pack locally.

#18326 3 years ago

Anyone have a Paragon?

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Paragon Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a Paragon within 100 mi of RI. Or by Fri as far as PA and maybe I can ask @Colsond3 to pick it up. Beat up playfields are fine.”
2020-11-11
Cumberland, RI
Wanted
Archived after: 93 days
Viewed: 83 times

#18327 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

I still have some I grabbed from Ivan. How many sheets do you need? I’ll be up in your area Saturday and could bring some with me if you wanted to meet somewhere along my route.

#18328 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Looking to find a supplier of pinball glass in the NH

I could use a couple, maybe we can find a discount for getting more than one somewhere.

#18329 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Didn't Ivan from Pinfest post that he had some? I wonder if Gabe has any from Pintastic that didn't happen.

Nope but I have plenty of pintastic shirts lol

#18330 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Nope but I have plenty of pintastic shirts lol

I can tell you from experience that shirts are a lot lighter than glass, and less prone to damage. I'm glad you aren't stuck with a bunch of glass. I wish my glass contact didn't go sour. It was fantastic while it lasted for small and custom orders.

#18331 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Alberto

I’ve bought glass for arcades from M&M Storefront Glass & Mirror in Littleton, MA. Great price. They’ll cut to exact size you need.

#18332 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I still have some I grabbed from Ivan. How many sheets do you need? I’ll be up in your area Saturday and could bring some with me if you wanted to meet somewhere along my route.

Seems like maybe the three of us should meet for some parking lot eggplant parmesan from Giuseppe's in Newburyport or Pulled Pork BBQ Goody Coles in Brentwood on Saturday...

#18333 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

PM sent

Thank you

#18334 3 years ago

Gnr se up for trade. Looking for machines on my wishlist. 23 plays. No pooling that I can see, or that my camera picked up in the photos posted in gnr thread.

#18335 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Any chance you will be near Treehouse Brewery?

REALLY wanted beers from there last time I drove from MD to MA to pick up a game. Planned on a quick grab on the way back but you have to order in advance and they wouldn't sell me any.

https://treehousebrew.com/

#18336 3 years ago

Treehouse is amazing

Quoted from gliebig:

REALLY wanted beers from there last time I drove from MD to MA to pick up a game. Planned on a quick grab on the way back but you have to order in advance and they wouldn't sell me any.

#18337 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Treehouse is amazing

I know! I was crushed when I couldn't purchase any. I'll probably never be up that way again.

#18338 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

ny chance you will be near Treehouse Brewery?

Not right along my planned route, but I might be able to swing it. I can let you know tomorrow once everything is mapped out.

#18339 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not right along my planned route, but I might be able to swing it. I can let you know tomorrow once everything is mapped out.

Thanks!
xoxoxoxo

#18340 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Gnr se up for trade. Looking for machines on my wishlist. 23 plays. No pooling that I can see, or that my camera picked up in the photos posted in gnr thread.

Hey I hope you don't mind me asking.....23 plays and you are ready to move on? Didn't like the machine?

#18341 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Hey I hope you don't mind me asking.....23 plays and you are ready to move on? Didn't like the machine?

Eraase

#18342 3 years ago

Thanks for asking. Made me go down and play games 24 25 26. Starting to understand it a little more and grasp the rules. I might end up liking this after all.

#18343 3 years ago

Still have these four games available along with a project Capt. Fantastic with decent PF and very nice BG. No longer need a trade for a Buck Rogers Also willing to work some trades for any Pascal All in Ones for system 1 games vs. ordering them from overseas.

Quoted from ejacques:

Some "fliiping" projects - need things cleaned/gone through to play fully but they start and flip.
Gottlieb Vulcan - $750
Chicago Coin Top Ten - $350
Some "untested" projects
Bally Amigo - $500 (very nice cosmetics)
Bally Aladdin's Castle - $500 (very nice cosmetics) - or two Aladdin's Castles for $800 (2nd is rough PF and needs some wiring fixed in the head)
Will entertain trades for a Buck Rogers to help me round out my system ones.

#18344 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Thanks for asking. Made me go down and play games 24 25 26. Starting to understand it a little more and grasp the rules. I might end up liking this after all.

IMO Jersey Jack games take awhile to get the feel for the rules. I would put at least 100 games on it before selling. It won't hurt the value of the game and you will definitely get an idea whether you like it or not. Rule should go for any game really.

#18345 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Can I ask what you dont like about it? Ive been curious about GNR... Havent played. Curious if its very stop and go..

#18346 3 years ago

I can say I played the LE and wasn’t a huge fan, very multiball heavy.

Quoted from Rager170:

Can I ask what you dont like about it? Ive been curious about GNR... Havent played. Curious if its very stop and go..

#18347 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Tree house is a mile from my house lol

#18348 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I really like my SE it's not the smoothest playing pin. Shots are still fun music and lightshow are amazing.

#18349 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Luuucky

#18350 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Treehouse AND BT’s? So lucky

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 367 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/367?hl=adtseismo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.