IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,358 posts in this topic. You are on page 366 of 608.
#18251 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Stern 9 Ball -$6k
Bally Viking - $4k
Simpsons Pinball Party - $6800

That 9-Ball is ultra-sweet. Don’t sell it just because you’re mad I threw a high score up the last time I was there.

#18252 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That 9-Ball is ultra-sweet. Don’t sell it just because you’re mad I threw a high score up the last time I was there.

Thanks! I appreciate the props!

#18253 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I 2nd that! All 3 of these games are top quality.

#18254 3 years ago

I'm looking for a nice fully working Baby Pac....

#18255 3 years ago

Lethal Weapon 3 and South Park for trade in Providence. Both games play 100% but players condition on both. Looking to do a two for one trade +\- cash depending on situation. I’d sell outright too I suppose. Would prefer to sell together...looking for all kinds of stuff. Pm me!

#18256 3 years ago

I have a low play JP premium w shaker and plastic protectors I would consider trading for the right game with cash coming my way for the right example. Games I am looking for:

Funhouse
BSD
Creech
Stargazer
Quicksilver
Fathom

I am looking for high end examples not beaters. The JP is not for sale as Id prefer trade.

Thanks
Mike

#18257 3 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I have a low play JP premium w shaker and plastic protectors I would consider trading for the right game with cash coming my way for the right example. Games I am looking for:
Funhouse
BSD
Creech
Stargazer
Quicksilver
Fathom
I am looking for high end examples not beaters. The JP is not for sale as Id prefer trade.
Thanks
Mike

I wish i owned something on your wishlist.

#18258 3 years ago

Deciding the sell my zacceria Spooky $4,000 if anyone is interested. Also still have my soccer kings for sale $1,500.

#18259 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Deciding the sell my zacceria Spooky $4,000 if anyone is interested. Also still have my soccer kings for sale $1,500.

WOW. Wish I was in more of a place to pick this up right now. Such a cool and rare game. GLWS

#18260 3 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Funhouse
BSD
Creech
Stargazer
Quicksilver
Fathom
Thanks

Mike

Mike's games are always in the best condition! GLWTT

#18261 3 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Funhouse
BSD
Creech
Stargazer
Quicksilver
Fathom
Thanks
Mike

How bout I buy you coolpinballdino spooky and throw in some cash? Win win

#18262 3 years ago

Monday Night Football for sale and will consider trades that do not involve me adding cash. Will be in Freehold, NJ on Sunday and can bring with me and you meet me at my cousin's house.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/105220

Also have Last Action Hero - $2800
Monster Bash LE - $8000

#18263 3 years ago

Looking to possibly trade my very nice Shadow (+/- $$) for an Aerosmith Pro or GNR DE.

May be open to other trades up or down...so if you're looking for a very nice Shadow example with very minimal Sanctum wear, let me know what you have.

Thx.

#18264 3 years ago

Thinking about moving my FishTales. Game has been topside shopped with all titan rubber and comet ww leds intstalled. Playfield is in excellent shape with no wear on the fish inserts. Includes new decal for the ramp flap, the one in the game is not even bad. This game has the classic FT cabinet fade. I do also have a full set of cabinet decals if you wanted to put together a very clean example of this game. $3600 for the game. Will throw in the decals for $200. Will only sell the decals with game or after game has sold.

#18265 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Thinking about moving my FishTales. Game has been topside shopped with all titan rubber and comet ww leds intstalled. Playfield is in excellent shape with no wear on the fish inserts. Includes new decal for the ramp flap, the one in the game is not even bad. This game has the classic FT cabinet fade. I do also have a full set of cabinet decals if you wanted to put together a very clean example of this game. $3600 for the game. Will throw in the decals for $200. Will only sell the decals with game or after game has sold.

If someone goes for the game and not decals, I’ll be down for them.

#18266 3 years ago

Laser cue 750
Raven 1300
Eight ball 850
Stingray (rough cabinet) 650
Comet non working 850
Space shuttle. Rough playfield Needs high voltage repaired. Plays otherwise. 1000
Xs and Os 850
Mr and Mrs Pac Man Project with a few new boards. 850
Fireball classic 1350

Make me an offer on any or trades.

#18268 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Laser cue 750
Raven 1300
Eight ball 850
Stingray (rough cabinet) 650
Comet non working 850
Space shuttle. Rough playfield Needs high voltage repaired. Plays otherwise. 1000
Xs and Os 850
Mr and Mrs Pac Man Project with a few new boards. 850
Fireball classic 1350
Make me an offer on any or trades.

How's the Laser Cue look?
D.

#18269 3 years ago

Some "fliiping" projects - need things cleaned/gone through to play fully but they start and flip.

Gottlieb Vulcan - $750
Chicago Coin Top Ten - $350

Some "untested" projects

Bally Amigo - $500 (very nice cosmetics)
Bally Aladdin's Castle - $500 (very nice cosmetics)

Will entertain trades for a Buck Rogers to help me round out my system ones.

#18270 3 years ago

Sunday special - need to make room. Will be in Freehold, NJ on Sunday afternoon.

Monday Night Football - $1600

Will consider trades that do not involve me adding cash.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/105220

#18271 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

I 2nd that! All 3 of these games are top quality.

Thanks for the props!

#18272 3 years ago

Looking to trade my clean 100% working Star Trek pro plus/minus cash. Looking specifically for a nice shadow it open to other dmd titles. Thanks

#18273 3 years ago

Adding to the pile of available games. Riverboat gambler. 1800

#18274 3 years ago

Anybody have a reasonably priced Frankenstein, preferably with color DMD? Really missing mine.

#18275 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody have a reasonably priced Frankenstein, preferably with color DMD? Really missing mine.

James Cacilla has one for sale in MA

#18276 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

James Cacilla has one for sale in MA

I don’t see an ad. Where does he have it listed? And how much?

#18278 3 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a JJP POTC. I'm in Northern Virginia”
2020-12-29
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 56 days
Viewed: 635 times

Still looking

#18279 3 years ago

These are still avalible

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Vector Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Vector nice original playfield Mylar protected NO HYPE wear . Very unique Bally class of 81. NOS backglass LEDs.”
2020-10-11
Morrisville, PA
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 838 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Grand Lizard Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Grand lizard bestro proto backglass looks awesome ! Game plays great. All displays work . Left sling cracked , all other plastics good. Has LEDs , lizard head nice condition .upper...”
2021-07-10
Morrisville, PA
Archived after: 69 days
Viewed: 3000 times
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Nos Bally Fireball II playfield for sale .”
2021-09-14
Morrisville, PA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 442 times
Machine - For Sale
Fathom Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Original Fathom. Playfield original mylared protected it nicely. Original backglass and plastics . Game plays 100% and Is very fast and responsive as it should be. Spinner ri...”
2020-11-13
Morrisville, PA
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 2644 times

#18280 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I still have the one you traded to me a few years ago. PM me if you want to work something out.

#18281 3 years ago

So I still have this game with an amazing real backglass with great art. Killer glossy cab art. All LED from factory, 2 magnets, a spinning disc, a moving ramp, pop up bash targets (think MM trolls), real 4 ball ball lock, captive ball, 3 flippers, 2 ramps, novel layout, deep rules (2 Wizard modes) and a bullet proof SAM operating system. Plus extras like a shaker, custom sound package, backglass led kit, speaker lights and inserts. Excellent thick, glossy clear coat with non-descript dimpling and absolutely no pooling or art chipping. Cool comic book theme and HUO like new.

Anyone want a game like this?

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is the Limited Edition. Not really sure if this is HUO, but it could be. Excellent, clean example with captive ball, shaker, speaker lights/XMEN inserts, dimming backglass l...”
2020-10-28
New City, NY
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 815 times

#18282 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a really nice looking Pinbot? Hardly any wear on the playfield. Just liberated it, it powers on I can see inserts and G.I. haven’t poked around with it yet but the owner said it wasn’t launching a ball into the shooter lane. Prob a fuse, Boards look good no burnt connectors. Send me a message if you’re interested

#18283 3 years ago

Up for potential trade is a perfect Elvira premium I bought NIB, plays 100% and has Stern art blades installed.

Not looking to sell. Will trade straight up for a an Avengers premium. Maybe a Stranger Things LE and a bit of cash to you?

Thinks that’s about it.

#18284 3 years ago

Great game! That’ll go quick, love mine!

Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Up for potential trade is a perfect Elvira premium I bought NIB, plays 100% and has Stern art blades installed.
Not looking to sell. Will trade straight up for a an Avengers premium, or can add cash for a Stranger Things LE. Stranger Things premium w/ cash to me could work as well.

#18285 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Great game! That’ll go quick, love mine!

Thanks! Love mine too. Just seeing what’s out there

#18286 3 years ago
Quoted from drunkbaby:

I still have the one you traded to me a few years ago. PM me if you want to work something out.

Well hot damn Brett! PM sent. Nice. That’s the one I got from Jeff. Will gladly pick that back up. Thanks dude

Now if I could just get my minty BF back from another Pinsider too...

#18287 3 years ago

Thinking of trading or selling my Silverball Mania by Bally. Looking for a Mata Hari. Happy to send you pictures if interested. Original Boards, pretty nice cabinet, perfect backglass, fully functional. Playfield’s rough but no broken plastics.

Inquire within!

#18288 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

These are still avalible

A Fathom "clone" ?

Machine - For Sale

Vector

Fully restored (full original status) “Vector nice original playfield Mylar protected NO HYPE wear . Very unique Bally class of 81. NOS backglass LEDs.”

27 days ago

Morrisville, PA

freddy

Machine - For Sale

Grand Lizard

Fully shopped/refurbished “Grand lizard bestro proto backglass looks awesome ! Game plays great. All displays work . Left sling cracked , all other plastics good. Has LEDs , lizard head nice condition .upper...”

37 days ago

Morrisville, PA

freddy

Parts - For Sale

Nos play field Fireball II Bally

New “Nos Bally Fireball II playfield for sale .”

37 days ago

Morrisville, PA

freddy

Machine - For Sale

Fathom

Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice Original Fathom. Playfield original mylared protected it nicely. Original backglass and plastics . Game plays 100% and Is very fast and responsive as it should be. Spinner ri...”

36 days ago

Morrisville, PA

freddy

#18289 3 years ago

Because Fathoms are selling for $5500-6500, people are taking cheap Bally’s like Night Rider and converting it to a Fathom with new playfield, backglass, etc.

#18290 3 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

So I still have this game with an amazing real backglass with great art. Killer glossy cab art. All LED from factory, 2 magnets, a spinning disc, a moving ramp, pop up bash targets (think MM trolls), real 4 ball ball lock, captive ball, 3 flippers, 2 ramps, novel layout, deep rules (2 Wizard modes) and a bullet proof SAM operating system. Plus extras like a shaker, custom sound package, backglass led kit, speaker lights and inserts. Excellent thick, glossy clear coat with non-descript dimpling and absolutely no pooling or art chipping. Cool comic book theme and HUO like new.
Anyone want a game like this?

Machine - For Sale

X-Men (LE)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Not really sure if this is HUO, but it could be. Excellent example with captive ball, shaker, speaker lights/XMEN inserts, dimming backglass light. XMEN Flipper bat covers (not per...”

11 days ago

New City, NY

5,000 (OBO)

TheFamilyArcade

I’ll trade you a HUO popeye with color dmd

#18291 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Because Fathoms are selling for $5500-6500, people are taking cheap Bally’s like Night Rider and converting it to a Fathom with new playfield, backglass, etc.

Are they creating false serial numbers too? How deceptive and unclassy...all for a buck.

#18292 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
PINBOT Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Playfield and Backglass are in excellent condition for its age. Cabinet is pretty good as well with a few areas that could be retouched. Game is playing 100% with the exception o...”
2020-11-08
Providence, RI
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 155 times

PINBOT

100% Functional, with the exception of score displays. Nice playfield and backglass. Great candidate for high quality shop job. More info in the ad. Had a few bites from my post yesterday but no one has grabbed it yet!

#18293 3 years ago

Anyone have any classic sterns, or data east/gottlieb alpha numeric games for sale between CT and Pittsburgh? Also interested in T3, Monopoly, maybe others.

#18294 3 years ago

Nice Dirty Harry if anyone is interested.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Dirty Harry by Williams. It is in great condition and works 100%. Full LED lighting, Full set of Cliffy’s installed, and titan rubbers. Very clean. It also has new gun and si...”
2020-11-06
Warrenton, VA
2,950 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 433 times

#18295 3 years ago

Through good Karma MY RICK AND MORTY IS BACK ON! My spot I sold when I thought I was getting COVID laid off came back around to me! My gameroom is full and something has to go to raise funds and make room. I have 2 long term keepers I'm offerering up, first one that goes goes.
1. Attack From Mars with full playfield swap, new cabinet wrap, color DMD, full LED, Animated Saucers, backboard decal, extra lights, mirror blades. A 1995 Attack From Mars as close to perfect as you can get without bugging HEP. $6400.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like new HUO (48 plays since playfield swap) original 1995 Bally Attack From Mars! This game is as nice as you will find an original without bothering HEP. It has the following: B...”
2020-11-10
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1072 times
Contributed to Pinside

2. The Simpsons Pinball Party with color DMD, minty playfield (no itchy/scratchy wear and clean shooter lane), perfect cabinet (no button wear), treehouse mod, pinnovators sub out, Tilt gameblades, manual, full COMET LEDs, target decals... a real world under glass. $6200
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Amazing condition The Simpsons Pinball Party! Color DMD, flawless cabinet, amazing playfield with LEDs and gameblades! It has the following: Pristine playfield. NO wear in itchy a...”
2020-11-08
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 587 times
Contributed to Pinside

And because I can't help myself and even though I'm raising funds, I'm still looking for local backglasses.
SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I'm looking for fair condition (not mint) used backglasses to hang wall in my arcade as decorations... Super extra interested in Paragon. I am looking for the type of backglass you...”
2020-10-23
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 1027 times
Thanks and happy pinball!

#18296 3 years ago

Got a pretty battle worn, but perfectly playable AP if anyone is interested in trades

Machine - For Trade
Austin Powers Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for your consideration is a 2001 Stern Austin Powers. I bought this last year but realized it wasn't for me so I wanted to get some feelers out for trades and offers. When I bo...”
2020-11-08
Scarborough, ME
Trade
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 196 times

#18297 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Are they creating false serial numbers too? How deceptive and unclassy...all for a buck.

If they're trying to resell them as originals i would agree. However- if they're doing it just because they love the game and want a minty one then i would have zero problem with doing this. I'm planning on making my own Bally Kiss this way because i can't find a decent copy for anywhere near reasonable money.

#18298 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

If they're trying to resell them as originals i would agree. However- if they're doing it just because they love the game and want a minty one then i would have zero problem with doing this. I'm planning on making my own Bally Kiss this way because i can't find a decent copy for anywhere near reasonable money.

People are doing this for Fathom, Star Gazer, and Quicksilver. Soon they’ll be doing this for Cheetah.

#18299 3 years ago

Does anyone in here have a head for a Williams Space Shuttle? If so, I’m your guy.

#18300 3 years ago

I have several fully rebuilt games available. I will sell outright or I am looking for any of the following games in trade (+/- $ as needed), TX-Sector, The Flintstones, Roadshow, Dialed In.

Machine - For Sale
Rock Encore Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for trade or sale is my rebuilt Gottlieb Rock. I have converted the game to Rock Encore (Sounds ROMs and NOS translite). The game was just disassembled, cleaned and rebuilt. Th...”
2020-11-09
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 320 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Flash Gordon Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “For sale or trade is my restored Flash Gordon. I just completed the installation of an Outside Edge hardtop on the game. This game is truly stunning in person. Every single mech...”
2020-11-08
Pittsburgh, PA
3,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 673 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my rebuilt Doctor Who. The game was recently disassembled, cleaned and rebuilt. New rubbers and LEDs were installed. The ramps, subway and topper dome were al...”
2020-11-08
Pittsburgh, PA
3,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 317 times

There are 30,358 posts in this topic. You are on page 366 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/366 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.