IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 364 of 607.
#18151 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Star Trek LE #714. 2nd owner, purchased from a collector. 98 plays on v1.62, I’d estimate approx. 500 plays total. The Not so good: small scuffs on Top of side rails from back b...”
2020-10-29
Lyme, NH
7,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1430 times

#18152 3 years ago

Anyone got any project pins for 300?

#18153 3 years ago

My beloved Pinbot.

Thanks everyone!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “***Sold for $2000*** Thanks very much for all of the interest, everyone! Hello all! I've held onto this one for almost 6 years. It has been playing fantastically for the duratio...”
2020-10-23
West Deptford, NJ
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 327 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18154 3 years ago

Not pin related, but if anyone has an antique slot machine project collecting dust, let me know. Enjoyed the last one I brought back to life, could use another for a winter project and a savior for my sanity.

#18155 3 years ago

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.
Wish list in the following order around Boston area. Looking to see if I can strike a local deal right now. Not looking to overpay for any title, but if someone is wanting to free up some room. These are long shots but like I said, it's a wish list.
1. 75th RR WOZ is tops on the list. Late model and mint is a must. No problems or all the fixes documented in some way. Reasonable price. I'll wait a few weeks or more for this one before considering the others. This is an outright buy for the most part but I'll offer my Iron Maiden Premium in trade plus some cash on my end if someone is interested in a trade for that specific title.

2. TSPP. Needs to be mint and mods are a plus. $6000 or under for the right one or possible trade plus a little of your cash for my very low play Iron Maiden Premium.

Possible 3rd for now and may consider if I can't fill my above wish list.
3. Houdini. Has to be mint and have all the fixes and upgrades(coils, EOS, power supply etc...). Mods are a plus. I'll pay up to $5200 for the right one or trade my Iron Maiden Premium plus your $1000.

If a trade is struck then I will gladly do the hauling both ways. This will require you to come to my property after pictures have been sent or I've seen your game in person and everyone is comfortable, etc.... I will need help getting my Iron Maiden down from my second floor. I will also assist you getting in to your residence if need be.
Obviously a trade needs to be a very local scenario so probably a long shot.

Please respond to me here in this thread and not on PM. Then we can take it from there if something develops.

Have a good weekend.
r/
Mike

#18156 3 years ago

Should have posted this here 1st since everyone that has shown interest are too far away. Hit the Deck in the market:

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a sample version of Gottlieb's Hit the Deck, #77 of the 375 made. Started it's life on route in Miaimi Florida and then was with the same family for 30 years. Cab has scrap...”
2020-10-19
Li, NY
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 1667 times

#18158 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.
Wish list in the following order around Boston area. Looking to see if I can strike a local deal right now. Not looking to overpay for any title, but if someone is wanting to free up some room. These are long shots but like I said, it's a wish list.
1. 75th RR WOZ is tops on the list. Late model and mint is a must. No problems or all the fixes documented in some way. Reasonable price. I'll wait a few weeks or more for this one before considering the others. This is an outright buy for the most part but I'll offer my Iron Maiden Premium in trade plus some cash on my end if someone is interested in a trade for that specific title.
2. TSPP. Needs to be mint and mods are a plus. $6000 or under for the right one or possible trade plus a little of your cash for my very low play Iron Maiden Premium.
Possible 3rd for now and may consider if I can't fill my above wish list.
3. Houdini. Has to be mint and have all the fixes and upgrades(coils, EOS, power supply etc...). Mods are a plus. I'll pay up to $5200 for the right one or trade my Iron Maiden Premium plus your $1000.
If a trade is struck then I will gladly do the hauling both ways. This will require you to come to my property after pictures have been sent or I've seen your game in person and everyone is comfortable, etc.... I will need help getting my Iron Maiden down from my second floor. I will also assist you getting in to your residence if need be.
Obviously a trade needs to be a very local scenario so probably a long shot.
Please respond to me here in this thread and not on PM. Then we can take it from there if something develops.
Have a good weekend.
r/
Mike

Location? My buddy has a super low play Houdini in the marketplace https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/103526

#18159 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Location? My buddy has a super low play Houdini in the marketplace https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/103526

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Boston area. 75th WOZ is my first choice and will wait a little to see if it comes up.
I have seen all the Houdini's listed in the market place for sure and it's hard to stay away from them but shipping $ and distance etc...puts them out of what I'm willing to pay to have one shipped. They also would have to have the coil upgrade new power supply and eos addressed as well. It's a matter of when not if with the issues.
I tried to get a package deal actually last week but it didn't work out and frankly I can't blame the seller at all for turning me down.
Regardless I really appreciate your looking out.
Thank you.
r/
Mike

#18160 3 years ago

Selling a Totem project....love to sell locally if possible...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Totem Archived
As is - “So I have this project that has worn out the patience of my wife so if anyone local wants to come get it here you go. There is no cpu board (or whatever the main board is called on...”
2020-10-24
Smithtown, NY
325 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 240 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18161 3 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Selling a Totem project....love to sell locally if possible...

Backglass in great shape!

Machine - For Sale

Totem

New!

As is “So I have this project that has worn out the patience of my wife so if anyone local wants to come get it here you go. There is no cpu board (or whatever the main board is called on...”

21 minutes ago

Smithtown, NY

375 (OBO)

JoeJet

#18162 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Boston area. 75th WOZ is my first choice and will wait a little to see if it comes up.
I have seen all the Houdini's listed in the market place for sure and it's hard to stay away from them but shipping $ and distance etc...puts them out of what I'm willing to pay to have one shipped. They also would have to have the coil upgrade new power supply and eos addressed as well. It's a matter of when not if with the issues.
I tried to get a package deal actually last week but it didn't work out and frankly I can't blame the seller at all for turning me down.
Regardless I really appreciate your looking out.
Thank you.
r/
Mike

Just an FYI, not really when not if on the houdini upgrades. I have one that has been rock solid. I bought the PSU on a whim and haven't had a single issue to warrant adding it in. The problems occur when you have inconsistent power coming from your house. If the power is clean problems are rare.

#18163 3 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Just an FYI, not really when not if on the houdini upgrades. I have one that has been rock solid. I bought the PSU on a whim and haven't had a single issue to warrant adding it in. The problems occur when you have inconsistent power coming from your house. If the power is clean problems are rare.

Thank you. Appreciate the feedback.
r/
Mike

#18165 3 years ago

Toying with the idea of trading my 2013 Tron pro. PM me if interested

#18166 3 years ago

I have a decent Big Guns for sale or trade. $1,500.

#18167 3 years ago

Excellent GB Pro on the block.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Ghostbusters Pro available. Excellent condition, no issues. Has the color DMD installed - looks real good on this title. Some added maintenance done to Slimer - very reliable w...”
2020-10-24
Peabody, MA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 494 times

#18168 3 years ago

Looking to sell a few in the near future. Hit me up if interested

Zaccaria Devil Riders - $1300 as it sits, a bit more if I finish shopping it out.
Very nice condition all around, playfield/backglass excellent shape. Works well and plays well, could use a shop/rings/bulbs/etc.

Atari Space Riders - $775
Great condition, backglass mint, playfield nice with just a little wear around pops, LEDs in the GI, Works and plays well, only issue is sound is low

Chicago Cubs Triple Play
Nice shape, new MPU/PSU, will hit the marketplace soon, willing to ship if buyer arranges

#18169 3 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Excellent GB Pro on the block.

Nice Price!

Machine - For Sale

Ghostbusters (Pro) w/ color DMD.

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Ghostbusters Pro available.
Excellent condition, no issues.
Has the color DMD installed - looks real good on this title.
Some added maintenance done to Slimer - very reliable w...”

1 day ago

Peabody, MA

ejg10532626

#18170 3 years ago

Ad up for Maiden Pro:

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Meticulously kept. Game is in great condition. No signs of wear. Waxed and cleaned consistently since purchase, original owner. Titan rubbers replaced on flippers, slings, and sele...”
2020-10-25
Westerly, RI
4,850 (Firm)
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 635 times

#18171 3 years ago

Fresh off route 24 but looks pretty nice, DMD has a couple vertical lines in it. 3200 obo located in Vernon, CT

Machine - For Sale
24 Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Works and looks nice but not shopped. Fresh off route, red LED DMD has a couple vertical lines in it. Located in Vernon, CT easy load from garage.”
2020-10-26
Vernon, CT
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 508 times

#18172 3 years ago

Whoever is selling the Chicago Coin Thing on the Northeast For Sale Thread on Facebook I would appreciate a reply beyond “yes, what state and city?”I assure you I am not a scammer and I was actually reaching out for someone who didn’t have Facebook. Anyone know Regis Langlier?

#18173 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Whoever is selling the Chicago Coin Thing on the Northeast For Sale Thread on Facebook I would appreciate a reply beyond “yes, what state and city?”I assure you I am not a scammer and I was actually reaching out for someone who didn’t have Facebook. Anyone know Regis Langlier?

White Pages show Saco Maine as a location.

#18174 3 years ago

Posted my Iron Maiden Premium

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “UPDATE: 27 October @2113 Still available for sale. Trade logistics not working at this time so it's back on the block. Will also consider local trades only. WOZ 75th, TSPP or slig...”
2020-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 1039 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18175 3 years ago

Posted my Pinbot, thanks for any interest...

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Fairport NY, selling my pinbot for $2200. Machine is in nice condition, recently rebuilt flippers, installed new titan rubbers, machine is all LED with lit flipper butto...”
2020-10-26
Fairport, NY
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 359 times

#18176 3 years ago

Looking to sell a game or two......

Iron Maiden Pro - Mint HUO, Speaker Lights, 3 McFarlane Figures, Shaker, Sarcophagus mod, Sphinx Light up Eyes. $5200 (obo).

ACDC Luci Vault - Mint HUO, cliffy on shooter lane, speaker lights, pinbits lightning bolts, Hells Bells mod, Shaker, cannon mod. $6500 (obo).

Kiss Pro - Mint HUO, cliffy on shooter lane and scoop, speaker lights, 7 McFarlane Figures, including Love Gun girls, Kiss logo back box mod, Shaker, sling plastic protectors. $5400 (obo).

Deadpool - HUO, Red Powder Coating, cliffy on shooter lane, Shaker, (2) 3.75inch X-men Figures, Truck mod, Disco ball mod, Shooter handle mod, Back box lighting mod, sling plastic protectors. Playfield has wear spot in typical spot near entrance to ninja ramp. Covered with decal and Mylar. $5400 (obo).

#18177 3 years ago

Fire!- considering this a playing project- $1100 OBO

The good-

Non ghosting LEDs
Titan rubbers
Plays as it should

The not so good-

Playfield has wear
Player 2 display has has a group of segments out (only noticeable on letters)
Cabinet has bumps and bruises
Buildings were broken, made new lexan base plates, ramps work perfect

The bad-

Has an on board sound issue, has had previous work but I don’t feel like chasing it down.

Can send pics, ad up over the weekend

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold pending pick up

#18178 3 years ago

Toying with selling my collection as I’m jumping into a new business venture and will not have the time to play anymore!

These are what I might possibly be selling :

Twilight Zone with color DMD - 7,000 firm

Rob Zombie -$5000 firm

Alice Cooper - 6700 firm

Tales From The Crypt - 4000 firm

Gremlins “ custom “ Future Spa was used to create this 3,000 firm

If there is interest, shoot me a message and I’ll get pics together and ads

If you need it shipped, you will have to get it set up and machine paid for before the truck arrives!

#18179 3 years ago

Ad in Marketplace for Tee’d Off

Message with interest

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For your consideration Gottlieb: DMD Teed Off Game is players condition Works and plays fine Boards look fine Could definitely use a cleaning w/ new rubbers to freshen it u...”
2020-10-28
Sherrill, NY
1,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 266 times

#18180 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is the Limited Edition. Not really sure if this is HUO, but it could be. Excellent, clean example with captive ball, shaker, speaker lights/XMEN inserts, dimming backglass l...”
2020-10-28
New City, NY
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 815 times
Here’s the XMEN LE. Underrated game for sure. World under glass, deep rules. $5k OBO or trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104813

#18181 3 years ago

Lowered the price on my soccer kings $1,600

Machine - For Sale
Soccer Kings Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell my very nice Soccer Kings that works great. Game plays great most of it is LEDS. Back glass, PF, and Cabinet all are in great shape. Asking $1,400 let me know if y...”
2020-10-18
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 584 times

Would like to trade my ZZZ Spooky game but I also might consider selling it. Would like to trade, for a players condition Addams Family i can add cash.

#18182 3 years ago

A friend of mine finagled me into selling him my munsters premium today...

Make me feel better by selling me your...
Jp stern
Afmse
Mbrse

Or others from my wishlist.

#18183 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

A friend of mine pestered me into selling him my munsters premium today...
Jp stern
Afmse
Mbrse

There's a Hobbit for around $7700 on that facebook marketplace thing. I think it was in New York somewhere. I somehow stumbled across it this morning goofin around. I can't link you to it because I don't have facebook and don't even know how I got to it in the first place.
Anyway, seeing how everyone seems to like that game you don't see many for sale. Passing along in case you want to jump on it.
r/
Mike

#18184 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

There's a Hobbit for around $7700 on that facebook marketplace thing. I think it was in New York somewhere. I somehow stumbled across it this morning goofin around. I can't link you to it because I don't have facebook and don't even know how I got to it in the first place.
Anyway, seeing how everyone seems to like that game you don't see many for sale. Passing along in case you want to jump on it.
r/
Mike

A buddy of mine has a HUO Hobbit LE that he is selling. I don't know which LE version but just thought I'd pass it out there if someone was looking I can get you in touch with him.

#18185 3 years ago

Selling my HUO Sopranos, $5,000
I’m the second owner, have the original box and all the goodies. Happy to tell you the game’s history and share pictures and videos.

#18186 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

A friend of mine pestered me into selling him my munsters premium today...
Jp stern
Afmse
Mbrse

good friend.

#18187 3 years ago

For Sale

Gottlieb Wedge head
AAB Pop A Card

Plays Great !!

Not perfect but for its age it’s very presentable

Just Rebubbered

All Parts pulled off field then cleaned and waxed

Drop Target Banks fully removed and cleaned

Every Drop Target pulled and cleaned

New Ball
New Flipper Bats
New Bumper Caps

800$ obo

Message with interest

Located in Central NY

Thanks
James

#18188 3 years ago

Have a batman 66 we are looking to trade/sell, looking for 7k or equivalent. Has mirror blades, cliffys, plastic protectors and Shaker.

Also a rocky and bullwinkle with full LED's 2500 obo.

#18189 3 years ago

Looking for Ghostbuster's Premium in the New England area. In Simsbury CT.

#18190 3 years ago

Looking to buy a Golden Tee Home or Live edition. Can pay cash or trade a modern Stern +/- cash

#18191 3 years ago

I have a Space Shuttle and Hit the Deck in the market. Come pick them both up this weekend and I'll knock 100 of of each.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102677
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104829

#18192 3 years ago

Anyone need a parts dancing dolls? Getting chopped up if not. Definitely not salvageable.

#18193 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Pop-A-Card Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Plays Great Many New Parts Fully Rerubbered 800$ obo”
2020-10-29
Sherrill, NY
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 263 times

Ad up for Pop-A-Card

800$ obo

#18194 3 years ago

Anyone have a Munsters Por they may want to trade thanks.

#18195 3 years ago

Looking to buy a #PartyZone and hope to find one within about 3 hours of York, PA. Not looking for a huge project, but am open to something that needs a little work. Will pay a fair price based on the condition of the machine. Thanks!

#18196 3 years ago

Anyone have a Kiss Pro or Premium/LE for sale local?

#18197 3 years ago

Missed out on the last Future Spa - so still looking. if anyone has Future Spa they are willing to part with, let me know.
thanks

#18198 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone have a Kiss Pro or Premium/LE for sale local?

I'm pretty sure thedarkknight77 listed one recently.

#18199 3 years ago

Monday Night Football

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Mostly shopped in good shape. Led displays, LEDs in the gi. Could use a new jump ramp decal, and center ramp had a repaired crack but plays fine.”
2020-10-30
Vernon, CT
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 282 times

#18200 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a well tuned Bally Medusa? $2800

There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 364 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/364?hl=radial_head and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.