IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 360 of 604.
#17951 3 years ago

I've given quite a lot of thought about this lineup change, but I think the time has come and I don't have tons of room. Going to pass my much loved Last Action Hero down the road to make room for Rob Zombie. This game is in great shape, no cabinet fade, and no flipper button wear. The playfield is crisp and clean, no ticket wear, full Cliffy's. Full Titans, LED's, EnerGI Maestro board to control the LED's, new crane drop target stickers, 4 extra drop targets, alternate translite, LED's in backbox. Flippers have been rebuilt, flipper board has had the "mod" completed to prevent "flipper dropout". The crane works great, and the tar pit blue ramp is not cracked or broken. Running newest version 1.13 code. Has a brand new ColorDMD LCD screen running the latest color enhancement update. This is probably one of the most underrated pins as far as fun factor and "toys" (magnet, crane, the Ripper, three scoops, Smart Button, 6 ball multiball, two captive balls). $3400. Shoot me a PM if interested. I'll get a full ad up when I get a chance. Thanks, Erik

#17952 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

I've given quite a lot of thought about this lineup change, but I think the time has come and I don't have tons of room. Going to pass my much loved Last Action Hero down the road to make room for Rob Zombie. This game is in great shape, no cabinet fade, and no flipper button wear. The playfield is crisp and clean, no ticket wear, full Cliffy's. Full Titans, LED's, EnerGI Maestro board to control the LED's, new crane drop target stickers, 4 extra drop targets, alternate translite, LED's in backbox. Flippers have been rebuilt, flipper board has had the "mod" completed to prevent "flipper dropout". The crane works great, and the tar pit blue ramp is not cracked or broken. Running newest version 1.13 code. Has a brand new ColorDMD LCD screen running the latest color enhancement update. This is probably one of the most underrated pins as far as fun factor and "toys" (magnet, crane, the Ripper, three scoops, Smart Button, 6 ball multiball, two captive balls). $3400. Shoot me a PM if interested. I'll get a full ad up when I get a chance. Thanks, Erik

I have seen this game in person and can vouch for Erik's quality work and that you will not be disappointed. Plus, how can you not love a good Brian Schmidt bass line?

#17953 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I have seen this game in person and can vouch that you will not be disappointed.

Totally underrated game, movie drags it down for no good reason. One of the funnest DE built in this time period.

#17955 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

What’s the mod? I’ve never heard of flipper dropout on DE’s

#17957 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I’d use Ardvark, but I’m biased. Allan knows his stuff and is fair. You can’t ask for more than that when looking for board repairs.

i have had great success using clive at Coin-Op Cauldron.

#17959 3 years ago

Dialed in LE. HUO, original owner. A few mods, like new condition. $7000 Located in Gloucester MA
Judge dredd. Players condition, deadworld mod and motor rebuilt by PBR. $2200 Located in Milford MA

#17960 3 years ago
Quoted from Bschafer:

Judge dredd. Players condition, deadworld mod and motor rebuilt by PBR. $2200 Located in Milford MA

PM sent on Dredd

#17961 3 years ago
Quoted from Bschafer:

Dialed in LE. HUO, original owner. A few mods, like new condition. $7000 Located in Gloucester MA

No
Brainer here. Great deals

#17962 3 years ago

Maverick - players shape, needs a shop and new belt for the belle. Display is nice and bright. Has topper. $1950. Need out this weekend.

#17963 3 years ago

Need to shake up the lineup a little. I have a HUO AC/DC Premium, color DMD, Auric translite, HUO Metallica, Color DMD, Total Light show, Pinwoofer sound system, Fully restored Funhouse, new playfield, ramps, cabinet decals, plastics. Looking for Jurassic Park Premium, Elvira House of Horror, Deadpool, Avengers, possibly TMNT, WoZ.

#17964 3 years ago

Space Station sale is pending

Stern Spiderman and Joker Poker still available.

#17965 3 years ago

Who needs a winter time project?? Selling a project ST:TNG. Complete, as far as I can tell, but the MPU has battery damage and the DMD board needs high voltage addressed (DMD piggy board is included). It comes with $800+ in brand new parts - flipper fidelity w/ subwoofer volume control, full plastic set, plastic protectors, Borg ship, cannon laser kit, DMD piggy board, flipper rebuild kits, raw legs, complete set of targets, etc, etc.

Asking $3500, so essentially, you're getting the machine itself for $2700. I had every intention of doing a high-end restore, but just finished a top-to-bottom restoration of Fish Tales and now I'm scarred for life. At least, I can't bring myself to start another pinball project for the foreseeable future. During that restoration I swapped the MPU and DMD boards and ran through tests on ST:TNG. Just about everything was working - DMD, sound, cannons, diverters, solenoids, switches, no credit dot (although, Alpha ramp is definitely missing a switch). Everything else checked out fine. PM for pics.

#17966 3 years ago
Quoted from ghetoprobe:

Who needs a winter time project?? Selling a project ST:TNG. Complete, as far as I can tell, but the MPU has battery damage and the DMD board needs high voltage addressed (DMD piggy board is included). It comes with $800+ in brand new parts - flipper fidelity w/ subwoofer volume control, full plastic set, plastic protectors, borg ship, canon laser kit, DMD piggy board, flipper rebuild kits, raw legs, complete set of targets, etc, etc.
Asking $3500, so essentially, you're getting the machine itself for $2700. I had every intention of doing a high-end restore, but just finished a top-to-bottom restoration of Fish Tales and now I'm scarred for life. At least, I can't bring myself to start another pinball project for the foreseeable future. During that restoration I swapped the MPU and DMD boards and ran through tests on ST:TNG. Just about everything was working - DMD, sound, cannons, diverters, solenoids, switches, no credit dot (although, Alpha ramp is definitely missing a switch). Everything else checked out fine. PM for pics.

Wow, this is a very well written complete description of your situation with a well reasoned price. GLWS!

#17967 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Wow, this is a very well written complete description of your situation with a well reasoned price. GLWS!

Thanks! I hope I've priced it reasonably. After finishing my Fish Tales restoration I can barely stand to look at another pinball machine, let alone, restore another. Mirco just released RAD CALS for ST:TNG and his playfields are gorgeous (at least Fish Tales was). This has the potential of being an exquisite machine for anyone willing to put in the elbow grease.

#17968 3 years ago
Quoted from ghetoprobe:

Thanks! I hope I've priced it reasonably. After finishing my Fish Tales restoration I can barely stand to look at another pinball machine, let alone, restore another. Mirco just released RAD CALS for ST:TNG and his playfields are gorgeous (at least Fish Tales was). This has the potential of being an exquisite machine for anyone willing to put in the elbow grease.

Great seller and agree it’s a good deal. I’d consider but don’t want to tear down another STTNG completely again for a little while.

#17969 3 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, Dave. Watched the CV restoration from start-to-finish. Amazing job on it!

I don't blame you for needing a break from ST:TNG tear downs. The underside is a bit overwhelming!

#17970 3 years ago

One sheet new widebody playfield glass. $40. Pick up in Topsfield, MA.

#17971 3 years ago

Black Knight 2000 Mirrored Back Glass (New Repo, never out in game). $200 (obo)
ACDC Lucy Translite (New, never put in game). $125 (obo)
Aurich Shadow Translite package (New, never removed from box). $225 (obo)
New Deadpool Pro Playfield $700 (obo)

#17972 3 years ago

ST:TNG is spoken for. I will update (and donate) once it's out the door. Thank you everyone for the interest!

#17973 3 years ago

My buddy is looking to buy a south park. Pm me if you have one up for grabs

#17974 3 years ago

Looking for a Rowe wall-mount CD jukebox. I've seen lots in the gameroom pics on here. Anyone want to get rid of theirs to make room for another pin?

#17975 3 years ago

AC/DC Premium officially listed. Ads for restored Funhouse and HUO Metallica coming.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Gorgeous AC/DC Premium Vault. I have a couple people interested in just the Helen translite and I don't mind keeping the Color DMD so I'm changing up the ad. Color DMD not includ...”
2020-09-28
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 982 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17976 3 years ago

BM66 for trade

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Real nice, HUO BM 66 for trade only plus or minus cash . I really like it, so not interested in cash offers on this One .. looking for a nice TAF , or a BK3 but, open to any ideas...”
2020-09-27
Morristown, NJ
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 452 times

#17977 3 years ago

1980 Bally Viking F/S - Playfield is in very good condition. I had an artist touch up the playfield and cab. Removable plastic plastic playfield protector installed. No more worrying about playfield wear. Fully shopped, leds installed, all burnt connectors replaced. Power supply rebuild and regulated. New Altek main board installed, new altek lamp driver board. Brand new CPR Backglass installed. New legs. Plays fast. See pics. Can send video if needed. $4500.00

#17978 3 years ago

Price drop

Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “By request.... Now available with a new topper! This pin is a good players condition machine. Everything is playing 100%, but could use a deep cleaning and new rubbers. I rebuilt a...”
2020-10-08
York, ME
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 2373 times

#17979 3 years ago

Pinbot for sale. Fun players condition game.

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pinbot for sale. Working game, pops could use a rebuild. Players condition, homemade topper. Boards are clean, battery board installed. All LED. Located in central CT on the...”
2020-09-28
East Hampton, CT
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 376 times

#17980 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

1980 Bally Viking F/S - Playfield is in very good condition. I had an artist touch up the playfield and cab. Removable plastic plastic playfield protector installed. No more worrying about playfield wear. Fully shopped, leds installed, all burnt connectors replaced. Power supply rebuild and regulated. New Altek main board installed, new altek lamp driver board. Brand new CPR Backglass installed. New legs. Plays fast. See pics. Can send video if needed. $4500.00

Just saw this machine. It's a beauty. Glws.

#17981 3 years ago

Thanks Slogan1111. It's definitely not what one would expect.

#17982 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Absolutely gorgeous Pinball Refinery Edition Iron Man. Like-new condition, play field and cabinet are in great shape, 1 minor decal blemish on right side head decal. Loaded with u...”
2020-09-28
Carlisle, PA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 107 days
Viewed: 561 times

Refinery vault Ironman up for grabs.

#17983 3 years ago

I'm selling my Soccer Kings game is in excellent shape asking $2,000.

Machine - For Sale
Soccer Kings Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell my very nice Soccer Kings that works great. Game plays great most of it is LEDS. Back glass, PF, and Cabinet all are in great shape. Asking $1,400 let me know if y...”
2020-10-18
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 584 times

#17984 3 years ago

I have a hi deal
flash 500
eight ball 900
magic 1200
super flight 350
target alpha 600
space oddessy 400
Cybernaught 1200
Little leauge 250
Flying carpet 500

#17985 3 years ago

I will be listing for sale soon in the marketplace, a few machines. All working. In the $900-$1200 range. If interested PM me. I'll provide pix & info. All located in Gilbertsville, PA.
They are:
Stingray
Close Encounters
Genie
El Dorado city of Gold
Nitro Ground Shaker
Also have a Mata Hari unrestored.
Thx

#17986 3 years ago

Be aware there looks to be a shady ad on here from NY selling a playboy. 3500.00.

#17987 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I have a hi deal
flash 500
eight ball 900
magic 1200
super flight 350
target alpha 600
space oddessy 400
Cybernaught 1200
Little leauge 250
Flying carpet 500

Sent a PM

#17988 3 years ago

Stranger Things pro HUO in excellent condition
$5200

Aerosmith pro in excellent condition
$4800

Iron Man 2020 vault edition with lots of mods and colorled display
$5300

Walking Dead pro in excellent condition
$4500

Would consider trades for Iron Maiden pro/premium, Jurassic Park pro, Ghostbusters premium/LE, X-Men LE, Avatar LE, KISS pro/premium

#17989 3 years ago

Getting ready to post a HUO Iron Maiden pro with some nice mods. Less than 200 plays.

$5500

#17990 3 years ago

G loc deluxe sit down arcade for sale or trade for pinball.The game plays great Not currently moving tho pm for details or to make an offer. also avail is a 1949 abt electromechanical penny arcade shooting gallery.Trade one or both For something else.

#17991 3 years ago

Ready to post my last three games.
HUO Completely loaded Tron Le with extra NOS Playfield - $13,000
Original Restored MM with cleared playfield, color dmd, real brass, and leds - $10,000
Original Restored MB with cleared playfield, color dmd, chromed out, and leds -$10,000
If you reached out to me before to keep you in mind, I will give you first dibs.
Thanks, Ant

#17992 3 years ago

While I wait on my AIQ, any interest in a modded, Batman 66 (Premium), premium catwoman edition? Plays perfectly, wasn't going to sell but want to play something new for a while.

-HUO, 1 owner (me), probably around 600 plays.
-Flipper Fidelity speaker package (including 10" woofer)
-shaker motor installed
-bat signal mod
-tower mod
-atomic pile mod
-upgraded phone mod
-penguin umbrella mod
-uninstalled art blades included

Looking for $7,400 cash

#17993 3 years ago

Any interest in a fully restored highly modded Haunted House? Selling for a friend who has gone through it completely and replaced anything remotely suspect. Basement has blacklights. I don't know if it's HUO but it certainly looks and plays like it. It's gorgeous- message me for details or pictures before I put an ad up.

#17994 3 years ago

For sale or trade is a Nice HUO SW Pro, 2nd owner. A few tasteful mods. Other than the normal dimpling game looks and plays brand new. I would also be interested in trading for either a JP pro or Stranger Things pro. Located about 5 mins from exit 8 on MASS Pike. Not looking to ship. $5000. Will post ad in next day or two.

#17995 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Ready to post my last three games.
HUO Completely loaded Tron Le with extra NOS Playfield - $13,000
Original Restored MM with cleared playfield, color dmd, real brass, and leds - $10,000
Original Restored MB with cleared playfield, color dmd, chromed out, and leds -$10,000
If you reached out to me before to keep you in mind, I will give you first dibs.
Thanks, Ant

Wow. what an amazing trio!! I bet deciding to sell was a tough one

#17996 3 years ago

WTB: Corvette pinball

Send me a pm if you got one, let’s talk.
Thanks, James

#17997 3 years ago

Second owner HUO Walking Dead Premium, plays and looks great. Has some Well Walker belt wear. Pics available, and can take more as requested.

Comes with shaker, “Woodbury” sign mod, uninstalled MezelMods tower mod and uninstalled zombie head shooter rod. $6200

Open to trades for B’66, JP2, or DP!

#17998 3 years ago

Any one have a junk yard for sale?

#17999 3 years ago

Atari Space Riders still available. Someone come grab it for $800.

Nice overall shape, back glass mint, playfield really nice aside from a little bit of wear around the pops. Works and plays well, just has a low volume issue I haven't sorted out yet. Sound works great it's just really quiet.

I picked up the caps and a replacement op amp for the related board, I'll include that with the sale if I don't get around to putting it in before then.

#18000 3 years ago

Still have a modded Houdini looking to trade. Had a few nice deals but always too far away

There are 30,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 360 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/360?hl=tictacseth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.