IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 359 of 604.
#17901 3 years ago

anyone looking to sell a deadpool premium?

#17902 3 years ago

I have an amazing HUO TWD Premium with ton of mods for trade. Seems like a Refinery Edition. Nicest one I've ever seen.
I've enjoyed it a ton, but it's time to move on.

Bunch of pics here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/182#post-5655448

Light Silhouette Topper
Custom Translite
ColorDMD
Speaker lights
Custom Painted Well Walker
Moss Green Powdercoat
Shaker
Crossbow laser
LED backbox
Lighted barn
Undercab lighting
Hooked on Pinball Biohazard Bumper Caps
Lighted Flipper Buttons

REALLY looking for a Tron or Kiss Premium/LE!

#17903 3 years ago

Have a Centaur II and a Hit the Deck in the marketplace

Machine - For Sale
Centaur II Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a fully working recently shopped Centaur II. The playfield was torn down and cleaned and waxed. Repopulated with a new rubber ring kit and balls. The game is plug and play....”
2020-09-12
Oakdale, NY
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 1398 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a sample version of Gottlieb's Hit the Deck, #77 of the 375 made. Started it's life on route in Miaimi Florida and then was with the same family for 30 years. Cab has scrap...”
2020-10-19
Li, NY
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 1667 times

#17904 3 years ago

That TWD is a beaut!

#17905 3 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Thinking about making a little space. Easy load up straight out the garage.
Space Riders - $850
Nice playfield, mint backglass, cabinet nice. Plays fine, displays are good, new rubber rings, GI / Backglass LED. Only issue is the sound is stuck on low volume.

Was this the one for sale up there in CL? It looks to be in great condition and was in a private home for a long time. Congrats if that was this game. Looks very fun!

#17906 3 years ago

Any want to buy a sweet world poker tour ..looks new

#17908 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Looking to trade for a Star Wars pro comic version. Out of space so trades only, thanks. Not looking for anything else.
Up for grabs (with ballpark modest values.)
1. Dialed In LE (2nd owner) 7k
2. Centaur (amazing shape, freshly stenciled cab, LED displays, cc’d OG playfield w/ no wear, new BG, rebuilt S+T, lots of new boards) $5200
3. Eight Ball Deluxe LE (Basically perfect PF, new BG, LED Displays, new drops, all new boards, new CPR plastics, ok cab but not amazing) $2600
4. Theatre of Magic (fully brassed and loaded. Too many upgrades to list). $7200
5. 2014 Iron Man VE (Also absurdly modded to hell and back). $5500
FYI first four will also be properly listed for sale next month as I’m downsizing. Iron Man is a keeper unless that’s of interest for this trade.
You’d need to deliver to Jersey City, it’s a few steps down to walkout basement, but hey I have an Escalera (Thanks Boob!) now so piece of cake

You sir are a wild man!!!

Thank god your not putting up a GOTLE.

GO GET EM

#17909 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Have a Centaur II and a Hit the Deck in the marketplace

Both great rare games I wish I could snag right now! Glws

#17910 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

One of the last to go my friend

#17911 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

You sir are a wild man!!!
GO GET EM

When are we having a poker game at your place?

#17912 3 years ago

Looking to downsize. 3 pins to go. Ads coming

STpro - color dmd - tons of mods including Aurich package - 5500
WPT - color dmd - tons of mods - 3400
Houdini - Mods - 5500
Lotr - Mods - on the fence here. Bought from fellow pinsider who said bought nib.

#17913 3 years ago

Been trying to put my ads up and it fails on uploading pics. If anyone wants info until I work this out dm me. If any sells Ill still donate

#17914 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

One of the last to go my friend

Spoken like a true collector. Next week, it's for sale!

#17915 3 years ago

Fixed the scoreboard issue on Joker Poker. Now it just needs the solonoid figured out to get the kings resetting. Ad updated in the marketplace. Located in North NJ

Marketplace wouldn’t let me add the picture of the scoreboards but can send through if needed.

#17916 3 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Fixed the scoreboard issue on Joker Poker. Now it just needs the solonoid figured out to get the kings resetting. Ad updated in the marketplace. Located in North NJ
Marketplace wouldn’t let me add the picture of the scoreboards but can send through if needed.

You probably need to replace the transistor 2N5875 underneath the playfield to fix your issues with the kings. Information is on pinwiki or you can refer to a previous post I had about joker poker issues

#17917 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Been trying to put my ads up and it fails on uploading pics. If anyone wants info until I work this out dm me. If any sells Ill still donate

For pics you need to start a marketplace ad which you can then embed here. Pics are not allowed in this thread.

#17918 3 years ago

Any recommendations for board repair in NE besides Ardvark? He’s awesome, just looking for other techs to annoy haha.

#17919 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

For pics you need to start a marketplace ad which you can then embed here. Pics are not allowed in this thread.

Been trying. Every time I get to upload photo it says unknown error

#17920 3 years ago

Houdini ad went up fine. The rest fail with same error

#17921 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Any recommendations for board repair in NE besides Ardvark? He’s awesome, just looking for other techs to annoy haha.

I've had a few boards fixed by Sarah at MyArcadeRepair in Pelham, NH. She was the owner/operator at Pinball Wizard in NH. Work was well done on some WPC95 boards and I was happy with the price.

#17922 3 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Work was well done on some WPC95 boards and I was happy with the price.

A friend of mine just brought his WPC MPU to get NVRAM'd by Sarah and said she was great.

#17923 3 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

I've had a few boards fixed by Sarah at MyArcadeRepair in Pelham, NH. She was the owner/operator at Pinball Wizard in NH. Work was well done on some WPC95 boards and I was happy with the price.

Screw her. She totally tried to hose me. I’ve met a lot of honest and good people in this hobby and she sure as hell isn’t one of them.

#17924 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Screw her. She totally tried to hose me. I’ve met a lot of honest and good people in this hobby and she sure as hell isn’t one of them.

There's a story here....

#17925 3 years ago

While i have spoken to people who were unhappy with her, i have never heard anyone be that hard on her.
For what it is worth, i still miss the pinball wizard arcade.

#17926 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

There's a story here....

I’m not going to get into it. I don’t particularly want to cause drama.

#17927 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my flawless TMNT LE. Very low plays, radioactive container mod, shooter lane protector, and interactive RGB ramps. I'll post pics and some point. Feel free to text 81424...”
2020-09-16
Franklin Park, PA
8,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1373 times

#17928 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I’m not going to get into it. I don’t particularly want to cause drama.

The high road. Good for you.

#17929 3 years ago

Just put a nice Shadow up.

Machine - For Sale
The Shadow Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hate to sell this beautiful Shadow, but I need some room. - Working 100%, no issues, no credit dot - Aurich translight/art package - Comet LEDs throughout including flashers in ba...”
2020-09-23
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 357 times
Contributed to Pinside

Northeast thread early bird special! Take $200 off if you can come get it by Sunday. $4300 cash on the glass.

Trades wanted: Oktoberfest, Hot Wheels, Jetsons, any cocktail I don't have, any Stern LCD I don't have.
Also going to put up Metallica monsters premium, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters premium, Monster Bash remake LE, Simpsons Pinball Party, and Gilligan's Island in the coming weeks. Get in touch if you want any of those and have trades I'm looking for.

#17930 3 years ago

Who’s got an IMDN prem for sale?

#17931 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

A friend of mine just brought his WPC MPU to get NVRAM'd by Sarah and said she was great.

Things like nvram install and some types board repair stuff i feel confident in taking on if anyone is interested.

#17932 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’d use Ardvark, but I’m biased. Allan knows his stuff and is fair. You can’t ask for more than that when looking for board repairs.

#17933 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Who’s got an IMDN prem for sale?

Any interest in a nice pro with some mods?

#17934 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Star Trek LE #714. 2nd owner, purchased from a collector. 98 plays on v1.62, I’d estimate approx. 500 plays total. The Not so good: small scuffs on Top of side rails from back b...”
2020-10-29
Lyme, NH
7,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1430 times

#17935 3 years ago

I prefer Allan as well but the last few jobs I wanted to send him he kinda blew me off, not sure why. They were bigger jobs...he may have just been too busy.

Quoted from DaveH:

I’d use Ardvark, but I’m biased. Allan knows his stuff and is fair. You can’t ask for more than that when looking for board repairs.

#17936 3 years ago

i am thinning the herd a bit from my collection
aztec 650
space mission 700 both could use a little tlc
paragon 1900 work add in marketplace
six million dollar man 1200

#17937 3 years ago

New Stern Iron Man playfield $600
New Stern clearcoated Spiderman playfield $750
New Stern Spiderman plastic set $125
Demolition Man playfield clearcoated by Chris Hutchins $950
Good used DMD $95
New DMD $125
WPC backbox warning message silkscreen $250

#17938 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I've emailed Ardvark with no response a few weeks ago. Called Saturday and left a message with no returned call. Must be busy with work.

#17939 3 years ago

#17940 3 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

[comment removed]

No need to go there....

#17941 3 years ago

Absolutely uncalled for especially in a for sale thread.

#17942 3 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

I like how the word "her" is used.

WoW dude, why would you even think that's ok to post?? If you don't like HER then just keep your shit to yourself

#17943 3 years ago

I'm thinking of trading my super nice Zacceria Soccer Kings. Some games I would consider are Excalibur, Paragon, Gottlieb James Bond, Players condition Flash Gordon, or Meteor + cash.

#17944 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a very nice Riverboat Gambler. Game is fully working and shopped. New rubbers, balls, drop target decals, flipper bats. Playfield got a topside teardown and polished with N...”
2020-09-18
Patchogue, NY
2,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 500 times

#17945 3 years ago

I've got a very nice X-Men LE Wolverine Im thinking about trading if anyone is interested. Quite a few mods including ColorDMD, flipper fidelity sound, LEDs, LED backglass board. Like to trade for a Ghostbusters but open to other newer Stern machines - what do you have?! Willing to add cash or trade down. Located in MD.

#17946 3 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

WoW dude, why would you even think that's ok to post?? If you don't like HER then just keep your shit to yourself

Pinside needs a feature where once a year I can upvote something twice.

#17947 3 years ago

Allan at Ardvark is a #1 go to person for pinball repair and expertise.... Plus he's a fantastic player.

#17948 3 years ago

+1 for Allan at Ardvark.

#17949 3 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Plus he's a fantastic player.

He really is. He's got a finesse with the flippers and nudging that's fun to watch.

#17950 3 years ago

Ive got a nice Austin Powers im going to put up for sale. It was routed years ago and has some minor paint wear at the flipper buttons but its always been well taken care of and it shows. Its got full comet warm white LED's, and Titan rubbers. It has new Dr. Evil and Mini Me figures. Looks and plays 100%. $3200. Feel free to ask questions.

-Tom

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 359 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/359 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.