IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 357 of 608.
#17801 3 years ago

After I asked him if I could paypal him a little more, he blocked me. After sleeping on it, I changed my mind and I'll just find another pin to get despite the fact I really wanted that one and it was fairly close (100 miles each way)

#17802 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fun basketball “pop a shot” game. Works 100% but needs a few bulbs replaced. Fits perfectly in a pinball lineup. Friends will play this a ton. Pretty uncommon game. Uses same p...”
2020-09-07
East Haddam, CT
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 341 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17803 3 years ago

Ad for Taxi is up...

Machine - For Sale
Taxi Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice player's Taxi f/s in Woodbury, CT. Game has been shopped with clear silicon rubber and warm white LED's. Has a new rottendog MPU and new displays. Also new slingshot plasti...”
2020-09-09
Woodbury, CT
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 473 times

#17804 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

That’s only 1,100 miles for your grail pin. I drove 1,300 miles for my grail pin. You could have picked that up last weekend. Time to make some plans for this weekend!

Not a grail pin, but one I definitely want at some point. Didn't realize at first but the pf is busted on it....def not driving that far for a player's. Anyway, I've driven an EV for 3 years and switching back to my wife's tank-like SUV is like learning how to drive all over again....I prefer not to re-learn combustion engine driving 1100 miles away. LOL!

On that note....

WANTED - PARAGON within 100 mi of RI or can arrange reasonable shipping/delivery.

#17805 3 years ago

Sold a game and hate empty slots.... Anyone close to Jersey selling a Spidey black or JP premium?

#17806 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Sold a game and hate empty slots.... Anyone close to Jersey selling a Spidey black or JP premium?

I know a guy in NJ that has a HUO Spidey Black he may be willing to sell.

#17807 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Sold a game and hate empty slots

LOL ...I am the same way.

Unfortunately the next run of Elvira got pushed for Avengers so I have to wait even longer

#17808 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

There’s a HUO Spidey Black for sale in MA. He’s selling for a decent price I think too. PM me for details if interested.

#17809 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

LOL ...I am the same way.
Unfortunately the next run of Elvira got pushed for Avengers so I have to wait even longer

I have a Huo Elvira premium if anyone parting with Tron or DI LE

#17810 3 years ago

very nice MBrSE up for grabs in central PA.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice HUO MBrSE with tons of upgrades. Comes with shaker motor, art blades, full playfield protector, titan rubbers, Lermods trough lighting, undercabinet lighting and plasma ...”
2020-09-10
Carlisle, PA
7,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 394 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17811 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Space Shuttle Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Space Shuttle. Restored with an Ed Cheung Overlay installed (http://www.edcheung.com/album/album07/Pinball/ss_pf.htm). Almost all new boards. LEDs. Plastics and backglas...”
2020-08-31
Malden, MA
1,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 1266 times

FYI - price drop on Space Shuttle. Firm on this price for now. Plays great, would make for an awesome starter pin or early SS example in a mixed era lineup.

#17812 3 years ago

Latest run Iron Maiden Pro and Deadpool Pro, Wonka SE and Munsters Pro also available.

Looking for trades for newer Stern's and Classic Bally Williams DMD games. Particularly looking for Addams Family, Twilight Zone, Hobbit, JJP POTC, Stern KISS and others.

Will sell outright also.

#17813 3 years ago

Anyone want to trade their GoT Premium for a GoT Pro plus cash? Easy way to keep the game but get some extra cash towards an Avengers, Wonka or Hot Wheels. Long shot but posting this is free and easy

#17814 3 years ago

Asteroids Deluxe upright arcade - works great, nice all original survivor - $800 or trade for something else cool.

#17815 3 years ago

If anyone has game transportation needs between Pittsburgh and NH, DM me....arranging for a Fast Eddie run but we need another pickup or two en route.

#17816 3 years ago

Looking for a Whirlwind topper in the New England area to complete my nice players machine. I’m hoping to find one cheaper than ordering new, so let me know if you have an old one laying around.

#17817 3 years ago

Anyone have anything for sale in VT. I am looking for classic sterns, alphanumeric data east, gottlieb solid states, or just about anything else cool. Headed up and back tonight.

#17818 3 years ago

Selling my DE JP. Great condition with a bunch of awesome mods. Custom molded TRex, opening/closing gate, color DMD, pinsound, and more.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game works 100%. Very clean with some expensive and hard/impossible to find mods. If you’re interested in the game without some of the mods, I’m willing to pull some of them o...”
2020-09-10
Victor, NY
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 667 times

#17819 3 years ago

Low play loaded wonka standard in the market, 7200, might take a trade of lesser value, maybe JP or DP.

#17820 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Selling my DE JP. Great condition with a bunch of awesome mods. Custom molded TRex, opening/closing gate, color DMD, pinsound, and more.Machine - For Sale

Jurassic Park LOADED

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Game works 100%. Very clean with some expensive and hard/impossible to find mods including;

-Tim's functioning gate mod which opens and closes during Bone Busters and Victory Laps...”

1 day ago

Rochester, NY

chubtoad13

Wow, that's a beautiful JP.

#17821 3 years ago

MMr LE up on the chopping block with trades welcomed! Under 800 plays, shaker, color, mirror blades, cliffy's. No flaws anywhere. For $1500 more you can get the topper, XL screen, and RGB lighting (not from me and not included) and have yourself a Royal equivelant without shelling out 12K.

Between D.C. and Baltimore.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Trades Welcomed! LOADED MMrLE with shaker, color chip, full Cliffys, mirror blades, latest code and super special key chain! Under 800 plays and a playfield that won’t pool that ...”
2020-10-13
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1281 times
Contributed to Pinside

Especially interested in trades for LOTR, TNA +/- cash but open to good deals. Can do 2 for 1. Only letting go because finally finished AFM playfield swap and 2 CGC Eddy's in a 4 pin collection is too much. Plus the playfield swap is literally the hardest pin thing I've done...

I mean... buy/trade my MMr!

#17822 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Low play loaded wonka standard in the market, 7200, might take a trade of lesser value, maybe JP or DP.

If I trade my le I’d love to get yours

#17823 3 years ago

Data East Star Wars and data East Jurassic park, nice playing games, $6,000 for both- Sold
Lethal weapon 3 needing tlc and a nice playing Sharkeys shootout, $3500 for both.

Would consider selling all four of the huge dmd Segas as a set (Frankenstein, Batman forever, Baywatch and Maverick, maverick needs mpu work or a new board but they all look great and are clean games)
$10,000 firm.

#17824 3 years ago

Got a very nice STTNG game is in very nice cosmetic shape asking $4600. Contact me for more info will be listing on the marketplace later tonight.

#17825 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Data East Star Wars and data East Jurassic park, nice playing games, $6,000 for both.

Damn good deal here.

#17826 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Would consider selling all four of the huge dmd Segas as a set (Frankenstein, Batman forever, Baywatch and Maverick, maverick needs mpu work or a new board but they all look great and are clean games)
$10,000 firm.

Crazy cool deal on a full collection. GLWS.

#17827 3 years ago

Just going to say. Like IcE T.....”today was a good day”

#17828 3 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Just going to say. Like IcE T.....”today was a good day”

Pretty sure that was cube!

#17829 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pretty sure that was cube!

Man I fucked that up

#17830 3 years ago

How about this one instead. Instead of “shitters full” national lampoons.

Trailer full

#17831 3 years ago

I gotta go cause I got me a drop top and if I hit the switch, I can make the ass DROP

#17832 3 years ago

Just posted STTNG nice shape thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very clean STTNG no mods but the game is clean and original. Plays good cabinet is very nice and PF is also very nice asking $4500 (OBO). Will consider trades Star Wars Trilogy Ni...”
2020-09-11
Chippewa, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 478 times

#17833 3 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

How about this one instead. Instead of “shitters full” national lampoons.
Trailer full

Ugh... now I wish my house wasn't full.

#17834 3 years ago

Considering trades for my family guy, was routed so has some wear by the N and B on the playfield. The playfield was stripped and cleaned less than a year ago and has new plastics and ramp and led lighting. Cabinet is nice with a few minor flaws. No issues mechanically. Dmd trades only plus or minus cash. Will post ad soon, but at work right now.

#17835 3 years ago

Ready to part ways with my Hobbit, Smaug LE (#38). HUO, as I am the second owner. Game is essentially brand new, but has been updated to the most recent code. I have the unopened goody bag and "Deed of Title". Photos are ready for those interested. Currently in my basement, but I can have it up into my garage for easy COVID-free pickup without a problem. $7400. PM me if interested.

#17836 3 years ago

GOTG pro - SOLD
GOT premium - 6300
Aerosmith pro - 4800
Walking Dead pro - 4600

Can include MoonWalking Dead software (Michael Jackson music and callouts) and Thriller translite with the TWD pro for a few extra bucks

#17837 3 years ago

Anyone within 3 hours of NJ wanna sell a JP premium? I'd take a ride and pick up today with cash.

#17838 3 years ago

Needing to make some changes to our game lineup so we are selling our Hobbit (Smaug Gold Special Edition) to make some room. Message me with any questions you may have. Thank you.

#17839 3 years ago

Still looking to trade my players condition Twilight Zone for a players Addams Family close to Long Island .

#17840 3 years ago

Lord of the rings - $5k chip/scuff on left side of head, needs new center metal fork ramp and spinner switch ($99 pinball life). Needs battery holder no acid leak just broken off, Clean playfield, NO insert wear, normal wear around flipper buttons on cabinet, maybe some switches need adjusting, game should be gone through

NASCAR - no sound, left flipper not working, didn’t see magnets kick on to throw ball around. Unshopped as is $2k

No trades

Added over 4 years ago:

NASCAR repaired and working $2k
Lotr #2 $4750

Added over 4 years ago:

NASCAR working $2k

Added over 4 years ago:

All sold thanks

#17841 3 years ago

1 set Stern lollipop siderails, new take offs $30
3 Bally/Williams lockdown bars $30 each
Good used WPC driver board. $125
Five DMD's. One new $125, Three good used $100 each. One faded but working, good for testing $20.

Pickup in Topsfield, MA

Added over 4 years ago:

WPC driver board sold

#17842 3 years ago

HUO Starship Troopers. Pretty mint condition overall, no flipper button wear, no issues. $3800

#17843 3 years ago

Putting my BK2K up for trade...

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade my shopped BK2K. Game has comet LEDs, rottendog replacement MPU, nice display. Game is decent overall and plays well. Not interested in older solid state or em ...”
2020-09-13
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 378 times

#17844 3 years ago

Sold one and have an open slot.
Anyone have a nice TSPP, cirqus Voltaire, or an AFM?

#17845 3 years ago

Price drop on Godzilla

#17846 3 years ago

Players Whirlwind, $2600 obo

Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “By request.... Now available with a new topper! This pin is a good players condition machine. Everything is playing 100%, but could use a deep cleaning and new rubbers. I rebuilt a...”
2020-10-08
York, ME
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 2373 times

#17847 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Williams 4 Aces project? 1970 game with 2 electro magnets. It’s very cool.
Looking to get $200 out of it.

#17848 3 years ago

With a heavy heart, I Officially posted my Space Station - first pin ever, but it’s time ... haha

Selling one of my pins, two are posted.
Stern Spiderman - $5k (Posted)
Space Station - $2300 (Posted)

And may consider selling my RFM ... post might be coming. TBD

#17849 3 years ago

Just bought a Corvette, time to sell a few games.......hit me up for pictures.

Nice Bram Stokers Dracula, $180 McFarlane vampire Coffin Mod, no fade, great shape. $3400 Firm

Black Knight Sword Of Rage Pro. Lightly routed, zero wear, Mint. $4400 Firm

#17850 3 years ago

WTB Stranger things le or premium hit me up

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 357 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/357?hl=a-1bogart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.