IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,333 posts in this topic. You are on page 353 of 607.
#17601 3 years ago

Hockey mutt vs baller!

It’s Sunday night sports!!

#17602 3 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Avoid baller88 at all cost, you’ve been warned. I’m giving him 24 hours to make it right. Before I’ll explain what happened. Talking to others in our area it’s a common practice.

I bought from him before and wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. You don’t happen to have just bought a TZ, have you?

#17603 3 years ago

Anyone have anything cool to trade for a gorgar?

#17604 3 years ago

I have heard allot of horror stories from people who have purchased from him and have also heard about people whom are pleased with their purchases. I would not buy from him again after he switched out a perfect playfield glass for one scratched to hell when I moved my truck to the back of his shop to load the game when him and his gecko friend packed it up. Very petty on his part.

Quoted from hockeymutt:

Avoid baller88 at all cost, you’ve been warned. I’m giving him 24 hours to make it right. Before I’ll explain what happened. Talking to others in our area it’s a common practice.

#17605 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I bought from him before and wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. You don’t happen to have just bought a TZ, have you?

Hahaha no no, seemed like a good guy. Did a trade. Was trying to work everything out with him, when I was eventually told to go fuck myself in other words ( aka not his problem). Said game worked just needed everything hooked back up. Found out the cpu was bad, normal no big deal spend 2 days loading Linux and changing scripts to run nucore. Get that working good enough to run through some checks and games to find out half the solenoids won’t fire dig a little deeper to find a driver board that appears to have been dipped in the ocean and installed in a cabinet for a few years in a damp warehouse

#17606 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I have heard allot of horror stories from people who have purchased from him and have also heard about people whom are pleased with their purchases. I would not buy from him again after he switched out a perfect playfield glass for one scratched to hell when I moved my truck to the back of his shop to load the game when him and his gecko friend packed it up. Very petty on his part.

Very petty had a pinball guy do the same thing but when he did cracked a corner on the glass of the glass he wanted.

#17607 3 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Very petty had a pinball guy do the same thing but when he did cracked a corner on the glass of the glass he wanted.

Karma. Love it.

#17608 3 years ago

Meteor now for sale outright. Looking for offers.

#17609 3 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Avoid people selling pinball machines at all costs!
It doesn’t take long when suddenly you find yourself with a lot less money and out of space!

Edit: Just trying to lighten the mood... back to selling!

#17610 3 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Avoid baller88 at all cost, you’ve been warned.

Awww what? The beef or wifi password weren’t included in the sale?

#17611 3 years ago

Is baller88 also gwaxxzxzt, aka Rob?

#17612 3 years ago

Yes!

#17613 3 years ago

Kind of like a box of chocolates you get from the discount store. If you pick the right one it leaves a good taste in your mouth. Pick the wrong one not so much.

#17614 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I was under the impression that they were the same person or at least two people who work/sell together but now that I’m doing a little more up close looking, I don’t think that’s true.

#17615 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Quoted from radial_head:

I was under the impression that they were the same person or at least two people who work/sell together but now that I’m doing a little more up close looking, I don’t think that’s true.

All the same person.
-Mike

#17616 3 years ago

You guys are out if your fuckibg minds I would never deliberately switch a playfield glass Wtf ? I have a stack of them what kind of accusation is that ? It’s stupid and absolutely absurd

Also hockey man Go get a life It was fair as shit that trade You sent me like 3o texts yesterday and like 5 calls We played that game 2 months ago with an external computer ave the same playfield and the same driver 100% You told me that the machine was mush nicer than you expected And know because you blew the board up you post some bs thread You got a 2k rfm for a 2k bop It was fair as shit probably in your favor I also told u last night I’d give u another driver board for free You’ve left out quote the facts I gotta go to my shop now and hide the good playfield glass and switch them around when nobody is looking But I’ll post your texts in a minute Know it alls - that know nothing

#17617 3 years ago

My stranger things le just went up on the market...located southern new jersey

#17618 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Yes the same person. I've bought and sold a number of games with Rob and have had nothing but a good experience.

#17619 3 years ago

I have dealt with Rob a few times and he is a very nice guy and more than fair with his prices. I know he moves a lot of machines so there is bound to be a problem here and there but he is more than willing to rectify the problem.

#17620 3 years ago

Ive got an Eight Ball Champ im ready to move. Its got a really nice playfield and backglass. Cabinet is solid but the side art has a large area ripped off. Also once in a while the game plays the wrong sounds(I think the connector is flaky but didn't bother me as its barely noticeable when it happens). Otherwise the game is playing well and it is shopped out. Super fun game when you get into it. Id like to trade it for something else and I can add or subtract cash as appropriate. I could also sell outright if interested. Let me know, thank you,

-Tom

PS: Baller88 is a solid dude.

#17621 3 years ago

Only time i dealt with Rob, aka Gwsaxxxnsshzt, aka Baller88 was at pinfest a few years back. He provided some nice looking young squaw for the show. They were kind and gave me a shot of fireball!

So, so far he's good in my book.

#17622 3 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

I have dealt with Rob a few times and he is a very nice guy and more than fair with his prices. I know he moves a lot of machines so there is bound to be a problem here and there but he is more than willing to rectify the problem.

I concur with Don44. Rob has always been a pleasure to work with in my several dealings with him. Straight as an arrow.

#17623 3 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Hahaha no no, seemed like a good guy. Did a trade. Was trying to work everything out with him, when I was eventually told to go fuck myself

If this is in fact true, he couldn’t have said it to a more deserving member on pinside.

#17624 3 years ago

I have also done a few deals with Rob and no issues. No matter how good a business treats a customer there is always going to be one thats unhappy, especially with the kind of volume of sales rob does.

#17625 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hi there, Selling the classic Williams pin "Gorgar" which most know as the first game with speech. It's been fully shopped and everything works 100%. Boards have been rebuilt. I p...”
2020-08-24
Troy, NY
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 333 times

#17627 3 years ago

I've dealt with Rob a few times as well. Nothing bad to report here. Hell, he actually followed up beyond expectations on a known issue!

Sometimes shit happens I guess, but I'll add another positive for Rob.

#17628 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I've dealt with Rob a few times as well. Nothing bad to report here. Hell, he actually followed up beyond expectations on a known issue!
Sometimes shit happens I guess, but I'll add another positive for Rob.

Since we are already derailed.... I bought a game from Rob and the transaction went well. I also don't really understand how you can do a trade in person and not look at the boards before you take the game.
Anyone who sells a large volume of games is probably not aware of every intimate detail of each game, so you should of course inspect the game and know what you are getting.
Rob is a nice guy and funny as hell at shows.

#17629 3 years ago

Still got the Gottlieb Bonanza I listed a page or two back...make me an offer.

#17630 3 years ago

Anything for sale in here orrrr...?

#17631 3 years ago
Quoted from baller88:

You guys are out if your fuckibg minds I would never deliberately switch a playfield glass Wtf ? I have a stack of them what kind of accusation is that ? It’s stupid and absolutely absurd
Also hockey man Go get a life It was fair as shit that trade You sent me like 3o texts yesterday and like 5 calls We played that game 2 months ago with an external computer ave the same playfield and the same driver 100% You told me that the machine was mush nicer than you expected And know because you blew the board up you post some bs thread You got a 2k rfm for a 2k bop It was fair as shit probably in your favor I also told u last night I’d give u another driver board for free You’ve left out quote the facts I gotta go to my shop now and hide the good playfield glass and switch them around when nobody is looking But I’ll post your texts in a minute Know it alls - that know nothing

As per your request I won’t continue this on pinside, but the game I traded you was no where near worth 2k in the last 4 years not one bop has sold under 2500. Told me this game was fine just needed the cpu hooked up that was “working” Just make this right and all would be fine. My oscope says other wise.

Also it’s hard to inspect a game in a parking lot when some shows up an hour and a half late after being up since 4am. When you made a plan to meet at 4 and then had an 1.5 hour drive home. But I’m the asshole

#17632 3 years ago

anyone have a nice deadpool pro or turtles pro available? might also be interested in JP2 pro. lmk, Ryan

#17633 3 years ago

Super nice play choice 10 with new side art. 2900 or trade for a pinball machine.

#17634 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Super nice play choice 10 with new side art. 2900 or trade for a pinball machine.

Holy crap, is that what they're going for now?

#17635 3 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

As per your request I won’t continue this on pinside

And then, continues it like crazy on Pinside...

#17636 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Holy crap, is that what they're going for now?

Vintage nintendo is on fire right now

#17637 3 years ago

Still have a few games to pick up from deals in place, but taking a step back for a bit. So...going to clear some out.

MET Pro LED $4,650 - HUO, 3rd owner, in great shape. Creeping Death Light rails, Convolux, few other little mods. Sparky magnet is a little mushroomed. Game plays perfect with no issues.

Embryon $1,400 - real nice backglass, PF real nice, cab was repainted by previous owner, done pretty well. Has low sound hum going on during gameplay, could be potentiometer. All flips rebuilt, plays great.

GTB Incredible Hulk $1,500 - Game was recently torn down to the bone and shopped. All metal polished. Sunlight LEDs. New posts, new rollover guides, new pop caps, new flippers. Titan rubber kit. New light panel, new Shay backglass. Rottendog MPU and driver board. A few sounds aren’t working, but I haven’t dove back into it. Game plays like butter.

Devils Dare $950 - some wear on PF, backglass real nice. Cab has a good amount of bumps and scrapes. Game was missing a soundboard when I bought it, but I was able to find a refurbed sound board and Sc-01 chip, but still having sound and speech issues. Refurbed power supply. Game plays, but needs to be shopped and needs some love.

Fan-tas-tic $250 - needs work

Probably going to be others, and I’ll put up ads.

#17638 3 years ago

Looking to trade my TNA w/brand new addtl. playfield for a nice LOTR or Elvira's HoH + cash if anyone around here has one. PM me~!

#17639 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Since we are already derailed.... I bought a game from Rob and the transaction went well. I also don't really understand how you can do a trade in person and not look at the boards before you take the game.
Anyone who sells a large volume of games is probably not aware of every intimate detail of each game, so you should of course inspect the game and know what you are getting.
Rob is a nice guy and funny as hell at shows.

I've made deals with Rob and have had nothing but positive experiences. He's always been straight up with me and I'd certainly do future deals with him.

#17640 3 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

anyone have a nice deadpool pro or turtles pro available? might also be interested in JP2 pro. lmk, Ryan

PM sent, I was just about to list a HUO Deadpool Pro.

#17641 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Still have a few games to pick up from deals in place, but taking a step back for a bit. So...going to clear some out.
MET Pro LED $4650 - HUO, 3rd owner, in great shape. Creeping Death Light rails, Convolux, few other little mods. Sparky magnet is a little mushroomed. Game plays perfect with no issues.
Embryon $1,400 - real nice backglass, PF real nice, cab was repainted by previous owner, done pretty well. Has low sound hum going on during gameplay, could be potentiometer. All flips rebuilt, plays great.
GTB Incredible Hulk $1,500 - Game was recently torn down to the bone and shopped. All metal polished. Sunlight LEDs. New posts, new rollover guides, new pop caps, new flippers. Titan rubber kit. New light panel, new Shay backglass. Rottendog MPU and driver board. A few sounds aren’t working, but I haven’t dove back into it. Game plays like butter.
Devils Dare $950 - some wear on PF, backglass real nice. Cab has a good amount of bumps and scrapes. Game was missing a soundboard when I bought it, but I was able to find a refurbed sound board and Sc-01 chip, but still having sound and speech issues. Refurbed power supply. Game plays, but needs to be shopped and needs some love.
Fan-tas-tic $250 - needs work
Probably going to be others, and I’ll put up ads.

Damn you Colson. Don’t force me into a road trip

#17642 3 years ago
#17643 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Damn you Colson. Don’t force me into a road trip

You can borrow my EZ Pass

I’m actually getting ready to head up your way and can bring something with me?

#17644 3 years ago

Looking to trade my stranger things le fora ghostbusters or Deadpool. Add in marketplace

#17645 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And it was sold before I even saw this

#17646 3 years ago

Rollergames unshopped but playing. 1800.
Baby Pac Man project really nice cosmetic shape 1600
Gorgar unshopped but playing 1000
Midway little leauge Painted cabinet 400
Yukon project 450

Also have arcades (kangaroo, bagman, Nintendo dual system, Nintendo playchoice 10, JR pac)

#17647 3 years ago

Tried the md thread with same offer. Have a Huo Elvira premium that I will trade for a pin on my A title want list. MMr Remake, tron, Totan. Received several cash offers but Hoping to find trade. Game is in MD

#17648 3 years ago

JUST picked up a project Williams 4 Aces. Seems to be a very uncommon and unique machine.
Just a mile from my house my car broke down, sheered 3 of my lug nuts! Can’t believe the tire stayed on.
So now 4 Aces is up for grabs.
Cabinet back panel is swollen, other 3 sides seem solid. Head is solid. No backglass unfortunately. Wiring appears to be complete and undisturbed.
$150 obo

#17649 3 years ago

Looking to trade my Maiden pro for a deadpool or elvira (with cash from me)

Maiden has shaker, official sideart, both premium figures, sling,lane pharaoh protectors, colored lenses for modes, color matched perfect play rubbers, orb mod.

I'm the first owner and only has a few hundred plays.

#17650 3 years ago

Have a 1965 williams eager beaver and a Gottlieb dodge city for sale can be sold as package deal or seprate

There are 30,333 posts in this topic. You are on page 353 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/353 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.