IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 352 of 608.
#17551 3 years ago

Little league pitch and bat. Works but has a painted cab. 400.

Stingray with a good playfield and backglass but rough cabinet. Working. 650

#17552 3 years ago

Gottlieb Bonanza Project. One too many in the garage. $350

#17553 3 years ago

Been looking for a nice HUO Hobbit in case someone has been looking to part with one within a reasonable driving distance of central Connecticut. LE or SE only please. I have been watching the marketplace but there isn't anything available close. Hopefully this post will find someone that has been on the fence about selling theirs. Feel free to message me with pics and details. Thanks!

#17554 3 years ago

Nice Robocop for sale the 1980s at its finest.This machine was in a home Setting since 1992 plays great All boards serviced recently lookin for trades Arcade or pinball 3300 obo /Trade ...ad to follow Never mind sale pending

#17555 3 years ago
Quoted from BozoTheClown:

Been looking for a nice HUO Hobbit in case someone has been looking to part with one within a reasonable driving distance of central Connecticut. LE or SE only please. I have been watching the marketplace but there isn't anything available close. Hopefully this post will find someone that has been on the fence about selling theirs. Feel free to message me with pics and details. Thanks!

interesting how the game got a bad rap, there were a lot of them made, yet they can't easily be found now. i would not let mine go. maybe check with some distros, they may have some in stock, Joe at PinballStar maybe??

edit: just saw this: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-hobbit-78

#17556 3 years ago

If anyone’s looking for some jukebox projects I may have something for ya.

#17557 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

If anyone’s looking for some jukebox projects I may have something for ya.

Let me know if you have access to any Rowe/AMI 1100 Mech-series jukes. They ain't worth much at all. And that's why I love 'em.

#17558 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

interesting how the game got a bad rap, there were a lot of them made, yet they can't easily be found now. i would not let mine go. maybe check with some distros, they may have some in stock, Joe at PinballStar maybe??
edit: just saw this: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-hobbit-78

That's the one I ended up snapping up. It was posted an hour or two after I posted here. Thanks!

#17559 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Let me know if you have access to any Rowe/AMI 1100 Mech-series jukes. They ain't worth much at all. And that's why I love 'em.

I turned down a barn full of Jukes for free, one row of 1100's, rows of other late 60's to mid 80's jukes. Unfortunately the OP was losing his property, they are either still sitting up there or the new owners had to pay a lot to clear them out (very "off road" access). I only took the wallboxes and one M-100 C.

#17560 3 years ago

LIONMAN!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Swords of Fury Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “This is a 100% playing Swords of Fury with a nice playfield and a great cabinet. The cabinet is really in fantastic shape for a game from this era. There are no broken or cracked p...”
2020-08-19
Ballston Spa, NY
2,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 679 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17561 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

It’s a Rock Ola 496 signature edition. Not working as far as I know. Had the CD retrofit, plays 45’s

#17562 3 years ago

Anyone want to trade a pin for a street legal 150cc trike scooter/moped.You don’t need a motorcycle license to drive it. Has 500 miles on it. Sells for $3K new.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/LkERdhNvzJ9Zwoof6

#17563 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I turned down a barn full of Jukes for free, one row of 1100's, rows of other late 60's to mid 80's jukes. Unfortunately the OP was losing his property, they are either still sitting up there or the new owners had to pay a lot to clear them out (very "off road" access). I only took the wallboxes and one M-100 C.

I've been given 1100 series numerous times. I usually make a little money out of recycling the transformers, and loose change in the cabinet somewhere. Nowadays, the only reason I'm still interested in grabbing any is because of harder-to-find options and other parts. For example, I have 99% of a PhonoVue system - including tapes - and only need a few more pieces to make it complete. Other unique items include a stepper - I need a few of them to make a working one still. Have wallboxes, but like a 'money meter', and an operations dollar bill acceptor.

It’s a Rock Ola 496 signature edition. Not working as far as I know. Had the CD retrofit, plays 45’s

I'll pass, thanks!

#17564 3 years ago

Just posted an Earthshaker and Getaway for sale in MD.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Getaway and Earthshaker to buy a new Stern Pro. Just added all new leds and titan clear rubbers, brite bumper caps, Donut Haven sticker mod. Supercharger and beacon wo...”
2020-08-19
Annapolis, MD
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 532 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Earthshaker and Getaway to fund a new Stern Pro. Works 100%, has full leds, new rubbers, new led display, led light strips added to light the dark areas and plays great...”
2020-08-19
Annapolis, MD
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 665 times

#17565 3 years ago

I have a super nice shopped Maverick for sale or trade with LEDs. It's very clean and in excellent condition. Display is perfect. Fully working and plays fast. $2K.

#17566 3 years ago

Anyone have anything cool to trade for a baby pac man in nice shape. It almost boots. There is a problem on the vidot board I believe. I havent spent much time on it yet.

Preference to alpha numeric games or early stern games.

#17567 3 years ago

I might be interested in trading something for a Gottlieb James Bond if anyone has one thanks

#17568 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I have a super nice shopped Maverick for sale or trade with LEDs. It's very clean and in excellent condition. Display is perfect. Fully working and plays fast. $2K.

do you know if were lauren bell updates were done ?thanks

#17569 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

do you know if were lauren bell updates were done ?thanks

If you are referring to the simple reed switch mod to the entrance ramp the answer is no. No mods have been done. This game is super original and plays great as is. The Lauren Bell Optos work fine.

#17570 3 years ago

T2 - players shape machine with a small wear spot above right flipper. Plays great. Canon works fine. Remote battery. No visible hacks. A solid player $2200. Pics coming tomorrow

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#17571 3 years ago

Real nice Meteor in the Market place for trade. Would like to trade for two nice players condition 1960’s vintage emu plus or minus cash.

#17572 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

If those drop targets are fixed, this is a super deal. Pretty fun game imo.

#17573 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

pm sent i need to fill a spot.

#17574 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

If those drop targets are fixed, this is a super deal. Pretty fun game imo.

Yes, targets were replaced.

#17575 3 years ago

Looking for one of the following games.

SW Pro or Premium
JP2 Pro or Premium
DP Pro or Premium
BKSOR Premium
EHOH Premium
GB Premium
TMNT Pro
ACNC
MMr

#17577 3 years ago

Flight 2k and Meteor

F2k, works and plays great, nice displays, nice cabinet, some touch up to the backglass, and some typical center wear, fun game

Meteor, some wear to the middle area, all there, clean mpu, haven’t tried to get it going yet,

$2,000 for both, games would be broken down and garage load.

Thanks, James

#17578 3 years ago

FS: A Nice Pinbot.
all new plastics
flippers rebuilt
freeplay40 red/blue ramp and visor plastic
full comet led
lighted posts, flipper buttons, trough lights...plays fun in the dark
rubbers, wax, clean, new balls
rebuilt chest mechanism with new limit switches and a new motor
new red spiral ramp
new vinyl decals
Pinscore displays
New speakers in cab and backbox
rebuilt shooter
Lots of new small parts, switches, sockets, shields, etc
Full set of cliffys

Playfield is nice, has mylar bubbling but is otherwise nice.
Cab is good but not great.

Overall plays fast and fun with zero faults, looks really great with the topper going and the full light show.

Pics and ad coming soon, $2500 - not looking for trades but feel free to try me, DMD or newer...thanks gents.

#17579 3 years ago

Gold Rush is back on the market Haven't heard back from the buyer. Dropping the price to $700 also have a space shuttle i might sell. Plays good and Gameplay works but has no sound $1,150 contact me if you want more info on that game.

Machine - For Sale
Gold Rush Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully Working Gold Rush that plays good and has all new rubbers. Has some planking on the right side of the PF doesn't really affect the ball, back glass is in great shape. Just lo...”
2020-08-17
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 563 times

#17580 3 years ago

The summer of Gorgar continues...

Players condition Gorgar
Works 100%
Very little paint loss on playfield
Backglass has been touched up
New rubbers and some new plastics
Cabinet is solid aside from wear in the back
All boards have been gone through
A little bit of planking on the playfield but does not affect gameplay.
Asking 1500, ad coming soon

#17581 3 years ago

EATPM going up on the trading block. Game is amazing, but I’ve seen what there is. Really hoping to get TFTC or maybe a FT back in the lineup. Open to suggestions, but no dogs/projects. Have plenty of pics and photos to send along.

#17582 3 years ago

Looking for a pinball cart. I’m headed down to NJ on Monday if there’s anyone in that area with one for sale.

#17583 3 years ago

Looking for a pinball cart. I’m headed down to NJ on Monday if there’s anyone in that area with one for sale.

Hit up Beelzeboob. I believe he is selling one of the converted craftsman versions.

#17584 3 years ago

One just popped up in NJ on FB marketplace, I tagged you.

#17585 3 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

One just popped up in NJ on FB marketplace, I tagged you.

That would be Beelzeboob.

#17586 3 years ago

Looking for Tron, MMR LE, Totan or Dialed in. Have a Wonka LE to trade.

#17587 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Hit up Beelzeboob. I believe he is selling one of the converted craftsman versions.

His is already claimed

#17588 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

EATPM going up on the trading block. Game is amazing, but I’ve seen what there is. Really hoping to get TFTC or maybe a FT back in the lineup. Open to suggestions, but no dogs/projects. Have plenty of pics and photos to send along.

If this is the one from grahamharley from 2 months ago im interested if you want to sell it? Have cash but no trades!

#17589 3 years ago

Still looking for a grand lizard.

#17590 3 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

If this is the one from grahamharley from 2 months ago im interested if you want to sell it? Have cash but no trades!

Same one my man. I see you got TFTC in your lineup. That would make for the perfect trade...

#17591 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-grand-prix-ss#post-5808324
Can deliver to around vt and east upstate ny next weekend. Can do trades towards early ss

#17592 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Same one my man. I see you got TFTC in your lineup. That would make for the perfect trade...

Sent you a message on the fb ad

#17593 3 years ago

Here goes nothing. My first try at a sale!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for grabs is my HUO Ghostbusters LE #376. This was my first NIB! Time for something new I guess. It has an original playfield with no ghosting (at least none that I can see). I...”
2020-08-22
Tewksbury, MA
8,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 837 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17594 3 years ago
Quoted from Worstpinballever:Here goes nothing. My first try at a sale!

28 pictures; non of which are rotated incorrectly, blurry or poorly lit?? Amateur hour. This will not do... i’ll give you a pass seeing as this is your first attempt.

JK of course - GLWS!

#17595 3 years ago

wtb Iron Maiden Pro or Premium and or Elvira HOH

#17596 3 years ago

Not my listing but a pretty good deal on a Barracora in Rhode Island. Never bought anything from this seller but he lists a lot of stuff.
providence.craigslist.org link

#17597 3 years ago

T2 up for sale, beautiful example of the game. Typical great Ritchie flow

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful looking T2 for sale in CT. Clearcoated playfield, new rubbers, new chrome shooter handle, new chrome legs make for awesome looking game. Boards are clean and the batter...”
2020-08-23
East Hampton, CT
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 253 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17598 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Not my listing but a pretty good deal on a Barracora in Rhode Island. Never bought anything from this seller but he lists a lot of stuff.
providence.craigslist.org link

Just messaged him. Been wanting this title for a while. Thanks for the heads up!

#17599 3 years ago

Anyone have a space invaders they might want to trade

#17600 3 years ago

Avoid baller88 at all cost, you’ve been warned. I’m giving him 24 hours to make it right. Before I’ll explain what happened. Talking to others in our area it’s a common practice.

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 352 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/352?hl=bospins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.