IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 351 of 607.
#17501 3 years ago

I've got an Earthshaker available in the Boston area.
Plays fast and well. Cabinet shows some wear and playfield is in players condition.
New shaker motor, rubbers, LEDs throughout and a repro backglass.
Will be posting in the marketplace soon.
Delivery available in asking price. (if distance is within reason).
$2650.

#17502 3 years ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

I've got an Earthshaker available in the Boston area.
Plays fast and well. Cabinet shows some wear and playfield is in players condition.
New shaker motor, rubbers, LEDs throughout and a repro backglass.
Will be posting in the marketplace soon.
Delivery available in asking price. (if distance is within reason).
$2650.

Right in my neighborhood! Let me know when you’re ready to let that TFTC or Creech go. I miss my Tales and always wanted a Creech.

Good luck with the sale. Great game and a solid price.

#17503 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Right in my neighborhood! Let me know when you’re ready to let that TFTC or Creech go. I miss my Tales and always wanted a Creech.
Good luck with the sale. Great game and a solid price.

Hey would ya look at that! Just picked up the Creature a couple days ago actually. Super pumped. TFTC is also one of my dream machines...but maybe we can start a league in Watertown at some point...!

#17504 3 years ago

My Demo Man now down to $3,000 or BO.

#17505 3 years ago

I'm in search of a TNA if anyone is looking to sell.

#17506 3 years ago

I'd consider trading my No Good Gofers for a Mustang pro. Sorry, not interested in selling it. Occupies my #1 spot and will only part with it for something I really want and I'm picky about themes.

#17507 3 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

I'd consider trading my No Good Gofers for a Mustang pro. Sorry, not interested in selling it. Occupies my #1 spot and will only part with it for something I really want and I'm picky about themes.

You should consider updating to No Good Gofers 2.0

#17508 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Demolition Man Pretty nice example. Perfect if you are looking for a good base, for a full restoration or a game to just play. Game plays Fast and works 100% ( including the claw)....”
2020-08-09
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
2,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 335 times
Contributed to Pinside

Demo man listed...

#17509 3 years ago

I've got a BK2K up for trade consideration. Recently shopped with LEDs and plays fast. Send me a PM if interested.

#17510 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

You should consider updating to No Good Gofers 2.0

Thanks, but i'm more invested in arcades right now and to acquire another pin i'd need to let it go.
Since i switch out my main pin about once a year, modding for the most part is a losing proposition for me.
I don't know that i'm a deep enough pin player to benefit from it anyway.

#17511 3 years ago

I dropped the price on my World Challenge Soccer to $1200 thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working World Challenge Soccer plays good. Only con on the machine is it had some wear near the flippers on the PF. Has some touch ups done to it to make it look better. Rest...”
2020-07-28
Chippewa, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1045 times

#17512 3 years ago

Cleaning out shop. Local pickup preferred but will ship if I have to. Location Topsfield, MA:

NOS WPC95 driver board. Bought from Illinois pinball going out of business sale. $300 - SOLD
Good used WPC driver board. $150
B/W display driver board, rebuilt with new GPE high voltage kit. $65
Six DMD's. One new $150, Three good used $120 each. One good but hums $50. One faded but working, good for testing $25.
New Alltek Ultimate MPU board. $150 - SOLD
New Alltek lamp driver board. $75 - SOLD
Bally Centaur Squalk and Talk board. Rare. Marked good but no way to test. $120.
Bally Centaur power driver board marked "flippers not working" no way to test $50.

New Star Trek Next Gen Beta ramp $120
NOS Scared Stiff Bony beast and flasher housings (not the ramp, just the parts) $100 - SOLD

Three volume "Pinball Compendium" book set. $60 each new, buy 2 get one free, $120 for all.

Added over 4 years ago:

Bally Centaur lamp driver board good plus two spare parts boards. $50. Buy all Centaur boards together and I will include shipping.

#17513 3 years ago

Looking to add something cool under 2k... preferably a mid 80s solid state type. Open to ideas! Anyone have anything fun coming up for sale? Playable projects okay but not looking to do a full tear down and rebuild.

#17514 3 years ago

Ice Show Project for sale in Mentor Ohio. Playfield and plastics are very nice condition.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Ice Show Archived
As is - “Ice Show Project. No legs and coin door is rusty. Playfield is very nice along with the plastics. Backglass shows flaking but may be able to touch up the general areas. The mec...”
2020-08-11
Mentor, OH
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 416 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17515 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Jersey Jack Pirates of the Caribbean Standard Edition. Single owner. Beautiful condition. Looking for local cash sale (sorry no shipping) or trade plus cash. Check out my wishlist ...”
2020-08-10
Coatesville, PA
12,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 711 times
Contributed to Pinside

Was originally sold yesterday but buyer backed out. Will entertain quite a few trade + cash offers. Check my wishlist or just make me an offer. Would like to sell it outright.

#17516 3 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Looking to add something cool under 2k... preferably a mid 80s solid state type. Open to ideas! Anyone have anything fun coming up for sale? Playable projects okay but not looking to do a full tear down and rebuild.

I have a fairly nice Monday Night Football ready to go.

#17517 3 years ago

Jurassic Park pro - Excellent Condition 5600

Guardians of the Galaxy pro - Excellent Condition 5400

#17518 3 years ago

Have a HUO Sopranos that I’ll be putting up for sale. It’s in remarkable shape and has just over 1,000 plays over its lifetime. Has original box, goodies, and documentation. Asking $5k, mostly interested in a sale but open to trades.

#17519 3 years ago

I have a nice Stern XMen Pro in Southern Maine for 4200

#17520 3 years ago

Looking to trade a Houdini. 78 plays and a couple mods. Interested in newer sterns mostly.

#17521 3 years ago

WTB

Grand lizard, diner

#17522 3 years ago

Just listed some really cool WMS Dotmation slot machines. Great novelty item for the game room.

#17523 3 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Just listed some really cool WMS Dotmation slot machines. Great novelty item for the game room.

are they 800 each? or 3 for 800?

#17524 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

WTB
Grand lizard, diner

I know a couple guys with Grand lizards willing to let them go.
Shoot me a pm if interested.
Edit: Just made a call, 2 of them are gone already, one of the other buddies still has his.

#17525 3 years ago

Pickup only on the stools. Price for the blades is shipped, OBO.

Other - For Sale
“Have an extra set of Atari Pong Ottomans that I do not need. These are brand new in the box, unopened and obviously unused. These go for $400 at retail, but I’m asking $300 for t...”
2020-08-04
Queens, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 321 times

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “These came off an Iron Man, but I believe they fit most if not all modern Stern games. Light surface scratches, but nothing deep. No gouges. They look awesome when installed. Onl...”
2020-08-11
Queens, NY
70 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 103 times

#17526 3 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

are they 800 each? or 3 for 800?

$800 each. open to offers or trades.

#17527 3 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Wish you were closer. Would definitely be a good game room item.

Other - For Sale

Rare WMS Dotmation Slot Machines

New!
Featured!

“WMS Slot machines with dotmation displays. Great addition for any game room or man cave. Open to trades for pins or other cool novelty items.”

8 hours ago

Cinnaminson, NJ

Gritty

#17528 3 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “selling this group of attack from mars plastics new never used free reasonable shipping”
2020-08-12
Middletown, NY
80 (OBO)
Archived after: 155 days
Viewed: 93 times

some misc plastics afm

#17529 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Demolition Man Pretty nice example. Perfect if you are looking for a good base, for a full restoration or a game to just play. Game plays Fast and works 100% ( including the claw)....”
2020-08-09
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
2,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 335 times
Contributed to Pinside

Demo man still available..
Alien Star is pending

Games that will be listed next..

Stern Galaxy
DE JP
Slugfest project
Solar Ride project
Pink Panther project
Sopranos

Thank you

#17530 3 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Machine - For Sale

Games that will be listed next..

Stern Galaxy
DE JP
Slugfest project
Solar Ride project
Pink Panther project
Sopranos
Thank you

Looking forward to the Galaxy reveal ...

#17531 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Shuffle alley in the Bridgewater, NJ area? Super cheap???
It’s not mine, but I can provide the contact info of the owner.

Link below is the game.

https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=17657

#17532 3 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Anyone interested in a Shuffle alley in the Bridgewater, NJ area? Super cheap???
It’s not mine, but I can provide the contact info of the owner.
Link below is the game.
https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=17657

Does it work?

#17533 3 years ago

Not sure. If seriously interested, pm me for contact info.

#17534 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I would like to trade a pair of very High End recently opened Audio Speakers for a Pinball Machine or machines depending on Trade values.AFMr LE listed so ad could be placed. For T...”
2020-08-13
Baltimore, MD
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 419 times

#17535 3 years ago

Nice Price Golden Arrow showed up on FB Marketplace in Manchester. If you can get past the imagery, looks like it could be in really decent shape.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/790153381729506/

#17536 3 years ago

Cool game. Not a lot of gottlieb spinner games out there.

#17537 3 years ago

Selling for a friend

Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling for a friend. It was his first game and was cleaned and waxed in October with new rubbers and bulbs. Magnet boards rebuilt, all boards serviced professionally. Plays great...”
2020-08-14
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 446 times

Game is in Spencer area

#17538 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Nice Price Golden Arrow showed up on FB Marketplace in Manchester. If you can get past the imagery, looks like it could be in really decent shape.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/790153381729506/

Well this explains the sudden spike on it, bah.

#17539 3 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Well this explains the sudden spike on it, bah.

What's the spike?

#17540 3 years ago

Spike in interest for the seller after it was posted here. Half joking, I'm sure there was plenty of interest already. Good deal!

#17541 3 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Spike in interest for the seller after it was posted here. Half joking, I'm sure there was plenty of interest already. Good deal!

Oh I see, I thought you meant the price went up

#17542 3 years ago

Dropped the price on my ads in the marketplace

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a recently shopped Harlem Globetrotters. The good: playfield was torn down and cleaned. New rubber ring set, no broken plastics, all original boards. Backglass has been tri...”
2020-08-14
Li, NY
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 345 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Joker Poker EM Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a rare Joker Poker EM. According to IPDB only 136 remained here in the US and 684 of the 820 produced were exported. The top of the playfield was torn down and pieces clean...”
2020-08-05
Li, NY
3,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1275 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17543 3 years ago

F14 - lower 2 displays are out. Beacon works but needs new belts. Left side of cabinet checked but not worst. Game plays fine. No
Acid damage. $1000 and pretty firm.

#17544 3 years ago

Speakers sold thru an Audio site.

#17545 3 years ago

Interested in a Space Invaders if anyone has one for sale nearby thanks

#17546 3 years ago

Volcano parts or heavy project machine. Missing backglass, playfield glass, displays and boards. 250

#17547 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Volcano parts or heavy project machine. Missing backglass, playfield glass, displays and boards. 250

Call me crazy but this is tempting.

#17548 3 years ago

Finally had time to post a official ad, I will take better pics with the glass off soon. I just wanted to get an ad up...life's been crazy. Thanks for you patience!

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “selling my AC/DC pinbal machine. It is HUO, low play, premium version and I am the original and only owner. The machine has been sitting in the same spot since unboxing, I have mai...”
2020-08-16
Mansfield, MA
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 688 times

#17549 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

F14 - lower 2 displays are out. Beacon works but needs new belts. Left side of cabinet checked but not worst. Game plays fine. No
Acid damage. $1000 and pretty firm.

This is tempting!

#17550 3 years ago

just listed my Gold Rush for sale fully working asking $800 thanks

Machine - For Sale
Gold Rush Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully Working Gold Rush that plays good and has all new rubbers. Has some planking on the right side of the PF doesn't really affect the ball, back glass is in great shape. Just lo...”
2020-08-17
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 563 times

There are 30,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 351 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/351?hl=spinneraddict and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.