IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 348 of 608.
#17351 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

First Moberg is inactive and now Otaku is inactive? WTF is going on here?

Awesomeness

#17352 3 years ago

And back to deals...

Very nice JackBot with no fade and very minimal wear (just around the flipper buttons) for 3200. Can add color DMD if interested. Plays GREAT. Message for pictures, ad will be up after this weekend.

#17353 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

First Moberg is inactive and now Otaku is inactive? WTF is going on here?

Both deserved.

Sorry, I'll let you get back to your NE dealings.

#17354 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

ISO shadow unfortunately not looking to spend more than 3k lol if that’s even possible nowadays.

Narrator:
It’s not

#17355 3 years ago

Big props to the northeast crew for keeping it hilarious today!

#17356 3 years ago

I got excited when I saw 44 unread post, I thought there might be a fire sale or something. Now here I am contributing to the post count, sorry!

#17357 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I got excited when I saw 44 unread post, I thought there might be a fire sale or something. Now here I am contributing to the post count, sorry!

Tish says: "You should know better"

#17358 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

At least this one can’t be blamed on me.

Lol.....

#17359 3 years ago

“Nobody talks to Moberg like that”

(Deactivates their account to show everyone)

#17360 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

44 new posts = derailed thread.

Wonka SE about 169 plays still available. Houdini NIB.

Getting an Original Attack From Mars this weekend, not sure what a nice but not perfect one goes for these days?

Also have a Munsters Pro available.

Trades I'm looking for include Stern KISS, Ghostbusters Premium, Hobbit, TZ and Addams Family.

#17361 3 years ago

Selling my just shopped and very clean Andretti, open to offers and trades:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mario Andretti Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Gottlieb Andretti. This game is incredibly clean, and I’ll probably doubt selling this but the family decided it’s time to change it up. The good: I recently tore ...”
2020-07-22
Macungie, PA
1,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 287 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17362 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

“Nobody talks to Moberg like that”
(Deactivates their account to show everyone)

Well, he kind of did show everyone. Now nobody can talk to him like that.

#17363 3 years ago

Will be selling my MBRLE #373 $8100

purchased from distributor less than 1 year ago (8/26/2019)

only 271 plays, looks and plays like the day I got it.

pictures and ad in market tomorrow

located in Auburn NH 03032

#17364 3 years ago

Comet for sale or trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Comet Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Comet in good condition. Game is clean with new rings and some LEDs. Remote battery holder installed. Backglass is great, all displays work, boards are clean. Cabinet is solid. ...”
2020-07-23
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 401 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17365 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Comet for sale or trade.

Somebodys gotta say it, might as well be me....

Where's the beef?

#17366 3 years ago

Anyone have anything to trade for a big guns?

#17367 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Somebodys gotta say it, might as well be me....
Where's the beef?

Sadly the beef is not included...

#17368 3 years ago

I posted a Mousin Around awhile ago that got buried by another Pinside Dumpster fire and I have a mint AC/DC Premium with the Aurich package for sale as well. $2,100 and $6,600 respectively. Ads for both going up this weekend.

#17369 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Mousin Around $2,100

Wish NOS or used play fields were easier to come by, else wise I'd be all over this. GLWS

#17370 3 years ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

Will be selling my MBRLE #373 $8100
purchased from distributor less than 1 year ago (8/26/2019)
only 271 plays, looks and plays like the day I got it.
pictures and ad in market tomorrow
located in Auburn NH 03032

Just a note to say I’ve bought 3 machines from John in the past and he is the man. Awesome dude and buy with confidence.

#17371 3 years ago

I’ll be posting my Jungle Queen for sale.

It’s in unrestored but very good condition. Playfield is an 8, cab a 7 or an 8, backglass a 10, nice chrome legs, leds in the PF, plastics are all bright and clean, new rings, cleaned, waxed, playing really well. We’ve played 100s of games, many of them 4 player with no hiccups or issues. Electronics are clean (not hacked).

Comes with spares - rebuild kits for all 4 flippers (not needed now), a full set of new monkey drop targets, manual and schematics.

$1100.

#17372 3 years ago

Kicking around selling a few of my games.
Pinball Magic, Many saw it a 2 years ago at pintastic. Clear coated PF brass ramps......Definitely a looker. Plays and runs fantastic.
Indy 500
World Cup Soccer
party zone
Jurassic Park (DE)
Will have a r911 at the end of summer.

Areosmith pro
Nascar
pirates (stern)
Looking to generate some cash to update the route fleet to newer sterns or trade towards Deadpool, Black Knight SOR, stern JP, Iron Maiden, Iron man, xmen, to name a few.

I do entertain trade offers too, mostly looking for newer sterns. I route games but they don't get beat up to badly at my lower play locations. PM is not being routed and has been at home since pintastic with maybe 200 plays since then.

#17373 3 years ago

Black Hole sold; Stern Star Trek and Spring Break still available.

#17374 3 years ago
Quoted from calsheimer:

Interrupting the drama with some northeast pinball for sale...
Anyone interested in a project night moves? Game is in good physical shape, lots of LEDs, almost every major board replaced - new driver, power supply, aux power, MPU, etc. Have original driver board (may be good) and a backup NOS display purchased from Ks Arcade.
Lights up when turned on but no sound or display. Periodically lets you play a game.
Someone with more electrical / gottlieb expertise can probably get it working easily, but it's beyond my skills currently.
$1,100 w/o the NOS display and $1,300 with.

Added to marketplace, also bumping after yesterday's spiral.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Night Moves Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Project. Game is in good physical shape, lots of LEDs, almost every major board replaced - new driver, power supply, aux power, MPU, etc. Have original driver board (may be good) a...”
2020-07-22
Malden, MA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 208 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17375 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Black Hole sold; Stern Star Trek and Spring Break still available.

No one escapes the Black Hole (even after a 6 year hiatus)

#17376 3 years ago
Quoted from calsheimer:

Added to marketplace, also bumping after yesterday's spiral.

Machine - For Sale

Night Moves

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Project. Game is in good physical shape, lots of LEDs, almost every major board replaced - new driver, power supply, aux power, MPU, etc. Have original driver board (may be good) a...”

15 hours ago

Malden, MA

colinize

No pictures on the ad? Have you done the ground mods?
Night Moves is a GREAT game. Finally getting a lot of appreciation.

Good luck

#17377 3 years ago

Did anyone get a good deal on a MMR royal and want to trade it for a mint huo GBLE? Mint condition with stern topper, colordmd, pinfidelity speakers, speaker lights with slimer acrylic, back alley slime mods, pinblades, hemi hologram shield, removable center post mod, Reese inlane protector, ambulance mod with LEDs, under cabinet interactive led strips, Titan clear rubbers, airball shield, shooter rod, green pingulp, on and on...

Never thought I'd want a refake, but this version looks really slick

#17378 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Did anyone get a good deal on a MMR royal and want to trade it for a mint huo GBLE?

Proposing a trade in the for sale thread?? Run him out of town!

#17379 3 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

Lmao

#17380 3 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

Yeah, we all saw how well that work out for Moberg

#17381 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Did anyone get a good deal on a MMR royal and want to trade it for a mint huo GBLE? Mint condition with stern topper, colordmd, pinfidelity speakers, speaker lights with slimer acrylic, back alley slime mods, pinblades, hemi hologram shield, removable center post mod, Reese inlane protector, ambulance mod with LEDs, under cabinet interactive led strips, Titan clear rubbers, airball shield, shooter rod, green pingulp, on and on...
Never thought I'd want a refake, but this version looks really slick

Drop dead gorgeous GBLE.......
I might add

#17382 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Undocumented huo monopoly for sale. Excellent condition with many extras. Powder coated armor and coin door, rock undercab and back box lighting, topper, led speaker lights, led po...”
2020-07-23
Monmouth, ME
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 340 times

#17383 3 years ago

Man that is a beautiful copy!

#17384 3 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

Kicking around selling a few of my games.
Pinball Magic, Many saw it a 2 years ago at pintastic. Clear coated PF brass ramps......Definitely a looker. Plays and runs fantastic.
Indy 500
World Cup Soccer
party zone
Jurassic Park (DE)
Will have a r911 at the end of summer.
Areosmith pro
Nascar
pirates (stern)
Looking to generate some cash to update the route fleet to newer sterns or trade towards Deadpool, Black Knight SOR, stern JP, Iron Maiden, Iron man, xmen, to name a few.
I do entertain trade offers too, mostly looking for newer sterns. I route games but they don't get beat up to badly at my lower play locations. PM is not being routed and has been at home since pintastic with maybe 200 plays since then.

So what I am really looking to do is either trade for a newer stern in those titles, or to sell and generate enough to get one. Rather not sell Pirate or Aerosmith but would trade in the right deal for one of the other titles. Pinball magic will be listed soon but it is not an average copy by any means and I would expect it to be on the higher side price wise do to the condition.

#17385 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

No pictures on the ad? Have you done the ground mods?
Night Moves is a GREAT game. Finally getting a lot of appreciation.
Good luck

I have some pics from the previous owner I can post. Not much is different from then except for a few new boards. If anyone is interested I can share new photos, just need to put playfield plastics back on and such.

Have not tried ground mods but that's one of those things that's beyond my skills at this point. Would rather cut bait and go for something that's less of a project for now.

#17387 3 years ago

Ad up for Mousin' with a price reduction.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99696

#17388 3 years ago

VERY NICE clearcoated Blackout with LEDs, recapped/repinned boards and CPR Backglass for 1900 OBO - message me for pictures.

#17389 3 years ago

HUO Iron Man Vault from the most recent batch (Feb 2020 build date) in excellent condition. Has ColorDMD and some other small mods. $5400 OBO

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “From the most recent batch of vaults (built Feb 2020) is in excellent condition, practically new. Has a ColorDMD (LCD version) and some small mods (inner cab decals, shooter rod, ...”
2020-07-24
Middleborough, MA
5,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 217 times

#17390 3 years ago

WTB: One or two of the following: Goldeneye, Twister, Godzilla...

I have a mint Houdini Ive been contemplating trading towards something ... plus or minus cash but it’s still being enjoyed a lot.
Interested in Tron, Monster Bash (original only)
Maybe something else?
Shoot me a pm

Thanks, James

#17391 3 years ago

Anyone have anything to trade for a big guns?

#17392 3 years ago

Nice JM - rebuilt hand which works great! Very nice playfield, faded. $2800

#17393 3 years ago

Just posted my IMDN Pro for sale.

#17394 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “game plays 100%. Currently on location and can be played at family time dine and play auburn mall auburn maine. Looking to sell a couple of my older games to help update the loca...”
2020-07-25
Sabattus, ME
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 602 times
Jurassic Park just posted.

#17396 3 years ago

Playmatic Speakeasy still available. Make me an offer.

#17397 3 years ago

MoonWalking Dead ft Michael Jackson just listed on FB marketplace. Response to this should be fun https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/294093941795512/

#17398 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “World cup soccer runs great...brand new plastics set Uninstalled come with the game.”
2023-12-01
Sabattus, ME
4,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 2330 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis 500 Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Has all new cab art....nice red rails.....and plays like a champ.”
2020-09-06
Sabattus, ME
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 684 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Party Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Party zone for sale...have the head disabled for now...works sometimes but not always. Game otherwise plays perfectly.”
2020-07-26
Sabattus, ME
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 322 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “game plays 100%. Currently on location and can be played at family time dine and play auburn mall auburn maine. Looking to sell a couple of my older games to help update the loca...”
2020-07-25
Sabattus, ME
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 602 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pinball Magic Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “This is a very nice clearcoated version of Pinball Magic. It has had a lot of time and work put into it making it collector quality version. Many got to see it at Pintastic New Eng...”
2021-09-15
Sabattus, ME
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 799 times
Contributed to Pinside

all posted with images.

#17399 3 years ago

Looking to buy an IMDN LE. Let me know if you might be selling. Thank you.

Dan

#17400 3 years ago

Anyone have anything to trade for a bally star trek?

There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 348 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/348?hl=dawezl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.