IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 347 of 608.
#17301 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not drama, just reality.
Your "I'm thinking about" proposal sent me into an untethered rage! I don't see how you can't expect "drama" when you are insulting all of us.
Scared Stiff?! ADDAMS?! These games are worth north of $7000 fucking dollars! The other games on your list are worth $4500-5500. The fact that the idea that someone would do any kind of trade like this (yes even with the $1000 you are willing to throw in) entered your head is simply frightening and makes me worry about your general mental health.
FOr god's sake man!
HEre's my proposal: If someone can photoshop a serviceable "Indecent Proposal" movie poster featuring Mistermoberg, an X-files, and a Millionaire, and early 90s Demi Moore, I'll buy YOU lunch! (even you mistermoberg)

I’m outtie. Mic drop.

Nothing against you - but I need a break from this place. Can’t wait to see the poster when I get back.

#17302 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I’m outtie. Mic drop.
Nothing against you - but I need a break from this place. Can’t wait to see the poster when I get back.

Cool, it's gameseum part 2! Can we start a pool on how long it takes him to come back?

#17303 3 years ago

I’m outtie. Mic drop.

Nothing against you - but I need a break from this place.

At this point, let the door hit you.

#17304 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

At this point, let the door hit you.

Trust me it won’t hit him hard enough.

#17305 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I know man. You'll add cash.
Surprisingly, I've yet have any super models take me up on my offer. Key words: WILL ADD LUNCH. A good one. Maybe even sushi.

The sushi is your issue. Super models only show up for deli meats and shasta.

#17306 3 years ago

I’m outtie. Mic drop.

Sorry this happened.

Levi is an acquired taste. You actually somewhat build up an immunity to his antics.

Hope you come back.

#17307 3 years ago

I’m outtie. Mic drop.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-leaving-pinside

The second rage quit!

#17308 3 years ago

LOL, I'm sure he'll rage quit yet once again as the pattern has been established, he's a recidivist quitter lol.

#17309 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Levi is an acquired taste. You actually somewhat build up an immunity to his antics.

Then I must not have been here long enough yet.

#17310 3 years ago

At least this one can’t be blamed on me.

#17311 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

LOL, I'm sure he'll rage quit yet once again as the pattern has been established, he's a recidivist quitter lol.

Next time will be the last. Like Jumanji, I think he’s down to one bar tattoo on his left arm.

#17312 3 years ago

I’m outtie. Mic drop.

Wow, that de-escalated quickly!

Not trying to drive you off Pinside just saying don't make insane trade proposals that will incur my wrath. Hope to see you back soon!

#17313 3 years ago

I like Millionaire ... wouldn't mind having one in the collection someday (not trading a TAF or TSPP for it though, damn)

#17314 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Sorry this happened.
Hope you come back.

Blackbeard has the antibodies!!!

#17315 3 years ago

I take the offer of a free lunch very seriously Levi.

https://imgur.com/ZGvRlUL

Hopefully Moore from 85 is okay and this is serviceable enough. I usually get an Alaskan Roll and Unagi Nigiri

Edit 1: Also to be fair, X-Files is on my want list. Girlfriend loves it. I love it. Would love to have all those hot freaky fucks on a translite in my living room. PM me if you have a deal on one.

Edit 2: I also don't want anybody to be bullied here. Obviously it was a ridiculous trade offer, but maybe we shouldn't have jumped THAT hard on it. Pinside requires thick skin sometimes (all pinball does) and I hope Mr. Moberg returns triumphant, with one more pin and two less pins and less cash (somehow).

#17316 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

https://ibb.co/fY8GK1n
Hopefully Moore from 85 is okay and this is serviceable enough. I usually get an Alaskan Roll and Unagi Nigiri

Hahah holy fucking shit.

OK PM me your paypal address you have 10 bucks coming your way.

Man they have to waive the "no pics rule" for this one!

#17317 3 years ago

Interrupting the drama with some northeast pinball for sale...

Anyone interested in a project night moves? Game is in good physical shape, lots of LEDs, almost every major board replaced - new driver, power supply, aux power, MPU, etc. Have original driver board (may be good) and a backup NOS display purchased from Ks Arcade.

Lights up when turned on but no sound or display. Periodically lets you play a game.

Someone with more electrical / gottlieb expertise can probably get it working easily, but it's beyond my skills currently.

$1,100 w/o the NOS display and $1,300 with.

#17318 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Edit 1: Also to be fair, X-Files is on my want list. Girlfriend loves it. I love it. Would love to have all those hot freaky fucks on a translite in my living room. PM me if you have a deal on one.
Edit 2: I also don't want anybody to be bullied here. Obviously it was a ridiculous trade offer, but maybe we shouldn't have jumped THAT hard on it. Pinside requires thick skin sometimes (all pinball does) and I hope Mr. Moberg returns triumphant, with one more pin and two less pins and less cash (somehow).

That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen

#17319 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Mint condition & works 100%, has ColorDMD display, art blades, trough light strip and Mezel Mod Vengeance "explosion" plastic & flasher. Cabinet has no notable blemishes, ...”
2020-07-11
Montville, CT
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1239 times
Contributed to Pinside

Ahem.

Looking for the following Data East titles projects or non-projects in trade + $$$: Checkpoint, Star Wars, Simpsons, Back to the Future, Last Action Hero and Playboy 35th. Have more than one to trade? I'm down with that.

I just sold an X-files for 3k.

#17320 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Moberg has a thick skin and I figured anybody who makes at trade proposal like that MUST have a sense of humor!

#17321 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

At least this one can’t be blamed on me.

I have this button under settings, comes in handy for drama reduction.

#17322 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I just sold an X-files for 3k.

Yeah but I put a lot of time and effort and parts into that one. It’s not on par with the bargain bin one he had I’m sure.

#17323 3 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Yeah but I put a lot of time and effort and parts into that one. It’s not on par with the bargain bin one he had I’m sure.

What he threw out there is not that farfetched depending on the quality of the pins and the dollar amount proffered.

Nothing lost by trying.

I was offered a Time Machine and cash for Stern Trek.. if I didn't already have some insanely polished and pampered Time Machine in my collection..

#17324 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hahah holy fucking shit.
OK PM me your paypal address you have 10 bucks coming your way.
Man they have to waive the "no pics rule" for this one!

$10 lunch in NYC? Micky D's?

#17325 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Might get a single chicken nugget in NYC, even the golden arches is pricey there.

#17326 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

He doesn't live in NYC.

I'm buying him a New Hampshire lunch.

Also, Mickey D's counts as lunch.

#17327 3 years ago

LMAOOO, that’s too funny.

Quoted from radial_head:

#17328 3 years ago

I really wanted Levi to buy me lunch, but I wasn't smart enough to figure out how to post my poster. Dang it!

#17329 3 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

I really wanted Levi to buy me lunch, but I wasn't smart enough to figure out how to post my poster. Dang it!

Simple - post it in the indecent proposal thread!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/an-indecent-proposal-from-the-ne-fs-thread-

#17330 3 years ago

Posted it.

It doesn't have the creative flair of radial_head, but I tried to stay true to the original movie poster.

#17331 3 years ago

Just listed :

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Original run LOTR in very good condition. Full disclosure: Original playfield has minimal wear - Gandalf outhole has minor paint loss (black key line) but covered by cliffy. Shoot...”
2020-07-22
Mountainside, NJ
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 816 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17332 3 years ago

I'm Interested in a Space Invaders or an Excalibur could trade my Genesis if someone is interested thanks.

#17333 3 years ago

“I’ll pay you one million dollars, one night, to sleep with the Moberg”

-Robert Redford

Ps Wtb: Twister, de JP- maybe others. Lmk

#17334 3 years ago

IMO you guys are in the wrong for bashing him, when he was offering to add cash. It's not like he specified whether or not he was gonna add the $5,000 or not. I mean, probably not, but that's between him and the seller in a private conversation. You guys have thinner skin than he does if you get that upset over a wanted ad. Mind your business. Color me not surprised. It's the Pinside way to be inconsiderate, in other people's business, and be a whiny baby about things that don't matter. Get over yourselves, jesus. It's worse than price policing!

#17335 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

IMO you guys are in the wrong for bashing him, when he was offering to add cash. It's not like he specified whether or not he was gonna add the $5,000 or not. I mean, probably not, but that's between him and the seller in a private conversation. You guys have thinner skin than he does if you get that upset over a wanted ad. Mind your business. Color me not surprised. It's the Pinside way to be inconsiderate, in other people's business, and be a whiny baby about things that don't matter. Get over yourselves, jesus. It's worse than price policing!

#paytheboob

#17336 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Glutton for punishment! #PAYTHEBOOB

#17337 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Mind your business. Color me not surprised.

Anyone give a shit what a dirty little thief thinks?

Didn't think so.

#PAYTHEBOOB

#17338 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

It's worse than price policing!

What's wrong with price policing god dammit???!

#17339 3 years ago

ISO shadow unfortunately not looking to spend more than 3k lol if that’s even possible nowadays.

#17340 3 years ago

Can we get back to the games for sale, please? We're burying some ads too. Leave the bickering elsewhere.

#17341 3 years ago

Willing to trade 10 gallons of Pinside tears for a Gottlieb Team One... or a TMNT LE!

#17342 3 years ago

#LeaveMobergAlone #HesActuallyRightThisTime

#17343 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Would you make that deal? Easy way to drum up some cash without a go fund me.

Still could have emptied your grandmas basement in an hour or two. Would have been fun.

Anyone want a cinema and big ben. Both projects. 600 for the pair.

#17344 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

#OtakuLostHisAvatar #LightenUpFrancis #GameseumHasRelocatedToKalifornia

#17345 3 years ago

WTB GRAND LIZARD, DINER and ES

#17346 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

#paytheboob
#mooch
#shillpostingasmidniight

#17347 3 years ago

Good call. Playmatic Speakeasy.... somebody buy the damn thing off me.

Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Can we get back to the games for sale, please? We're burying some ads too. Leave the bickering elsewhere.

#17348 3 years ago

Let's get this thread rolling with an actual interesting trade offer...

I've got a 2005 Suzuki DRZ 400S. Not sure what the exact mileage is currently as it's currently too hot to venture out to the garage, but it's under 5,000. Title in hand, currently registered and insured. Set up for mainly off-road/aggressive woods riding. Street legal. Crazy fun on the street, and great off-road.

Dunlop and Kenda nobs with heavy duty tubes, Tonn's fabricated aluminum skidplate, upgraded off-road version carb, uncorked factory silencer with larger Suzuki header from the non-street legal DRZ, uncorked airbox with pre-filter and snorkel, bulletproofed power mod, Renthal bars and bark busters, probably other things I'm forgetting. Runs very good, makes some decent power with the mods. No hacks of any kind. Bike is stone reliable.

Could use sprockets, but still have miles in them. Bike has some bumps and bruises, scratches, etc., as it was actually ridden in the woods from time to time. Maintenance always done religiously.

Pm with trade offers and for pics (of the bike, lol)

#17349 3 years ago

First Moberg is inactive and now Otaku is inactive? WTF is going on here?

#17350 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

WTF is going on here?

you're next.

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 347 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/347?hl=monsieurcs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.