IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 344 of 604.
#17151 3 years ago
Quoted from dracula40:

2010 Iron Man with - Shaker, Topper, full LED kit, Backbox Cointaker kit, custom shooter rod, Cliffy, & Mirror blades. Asking 4,800 or would consider a trade. Game is located in Goshen, NY.

You need a whirlwind!

#17152 3 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Fast Eddie drives a pick up. That poor guys back would never be the same after moving something that large.

He does have a lift gate though, and a pretty big back.

#17153 3 years ago
Quoted from dracula40:

2010 Iron Man with - Shaker, Topper, full LED kit, Backbox Cointaker kit, custom shooter rod, Cliffy, & Mirror blades. Asking 4,800 or would consider a trade. Game is located in Goshen, NY.

Wow, You have a bunch I would like to play. I can barely fit 3 in my room

#17154 3 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

Anyone in the New England area with a truck with a lift gate that would be willing to pickup and deliver a cockpit arcade game for me in MA in the future sometime? It would need to go from Southbridge, MA, to Dennis, MA, on Cape Cod. No rush, just likely sometime before October. I'd pay for your time and efforts, of course. If so, please PM me. Thanks.

maybe a trailer would be easier/better? you get some bonus points for spyhunter, and extra bonus points for the cockpit

#17155 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

He does have a lift gate though, and a pretty big back.

Ed just left my place. Heat isn’t his friend but he is always in good spirits. Guy needs a GPS though. We need a fund for him. Lol

#17156 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Ed just left my place. Heat isn’t his friend but he is always in good spirits. Guy needs a GPS though. We need a fund for him. Lol

Wait. Fast Eddie doesn’t do
GPS?

#17157 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

GPS?

Mapquest

#17158 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

He dropped off a Getaway to me before heading your way. Super nice guy, wish we could have chatted longer but I was at work. You know you’ve got a problem when you are storing pins at work.

#17159 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

GPS?

i communicate via morse code when i need his service. ed still uses a pencil and paper.

#17160 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

he wont use it. we tried to get him an escalera and he wasnt on board. i helped him get the tailgate on his truck years ago and that was a battle.

#17161 3 years ago

Got a dr who for sale in md. Works but needs shopped. New mini pf motor just installed. 3300/BO no trades.

Thanks
Mike

#17162 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Guy needs a GPS though. We need a fund for him. Lol

He won't use it. Trust me... Old school here.

#17163 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

How great there is a community of people that want to help the person that is delivering their machines even though you are already paying him for his service. I cant thank Eddie enough for his passion of putting a smile on a person face when they receive their pins.

#17164 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

How great there is a community of people that want to help the person that is delivering their machines even though you are already paying him for his service. I cant thank Eddie enough for his passion of putting a smile on a person face when they receive their pins.

He is a great guy. I’d buy him one myself actually but these guys are right, he wouldn’t take it. I tried giving him water today and he passed.

#17165 3 years ago

Fast Eddie is great. I’d be in for getting him a GPS if he’d use it.

Looking for an Aerosmith if one is local around Syracuse.

#17166 3 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Kings & Queens available. Cabinet was repainted by Mike Reeder, Backglass is presentable but could use a new repro, playfield is average and the worst aspect of the machine. It's the perfect candidate for a Wade playfield swap if you've been sitting on a K&Q playfield. The machine plays 100% and has been reliable since restored 7 years ago.

#17167 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

He is a great guy. I’d buy him one myself actually but these guys are right, he wouldn’t take it. I tried giving him water today and he passed.

dude i gave him a pair of 75.00 snap on work gloves one day to protect his hands. he paid them forward. still paying snapon for the loan on those he said he cant work with gloves.

#17168 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

i would treat him to italian when he would come by my house and had time. linguine with sardines in olive oil! loves it!

#17169 3 years ago

Anyone need / want a brand new empty pin cabinet? Unused Stern 2016

#17170 3 years ago

What

#17171 3 years ago

Ed is a man of his time. I really wish he would stop with the deliveries and just enjoy life, especially now that his wife retired, but he won't. These trips are really starting to take a toll on him.

#17172 3 years ago

Will be posting these games soon.
CFTBL
Riverboat Gambler
2- Grand Lizards
Judge Dredd
Who Dunnit

#17173 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Ed is a man of his time. I really wish he would stop with the deliveries and just enjoy life, especially now that his wife retired, but he won't. These trips are really starting to take a toll on him.

talked to him last week, always a pleasure. he told me the ac is not working in his truck!

#17174 3 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

CFTBL
Riverboat Gambler
2- Grand Lizards
Judge Dredd
Who Dunnit

diver12 on here is looking for a project grand lizard....

#17176 3 years ago

I have a real nice HUO Ripleys believe it or not! Located in Maryland. Pm for details. Thanks! Mìke

#17177 3 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

CFTBL
Riverboat Gambler
2- Grand Lizards
Judge Dredd
Who Dunnit

Interested in trades? I have a Baywatch with LED’s & Updated Game Code I am looking for a game + cash deal. CFTBL is on my list!

#17178 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a two for one?

Escape From The Lost World and Millionaire for your ... ???

Surprise me! Any offers considered - looking to shake up the lineup and downsize the quantity as I’m moving soon.

Sega Frankenstein, BK2K, Stern Playboy, Johnny Mnemonic, Fastbreak, Demo Man, Nascar are some of my wishlist - player’s examples are fine - I can always add $ for the right deal! A routed Aerosmith Pro or Star Trek Pro!

#17179 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Anyone interested in a two for one?
Escape From The Lost World and Millionaire for your ... ???
Surprise me! Any offers considered - looking to shake up the lineup and downsize the quantity as I’m moving soon.
Sega Frankenstein, BK2K, Stern Playboy, Johnny Mnemonic, Fastbreak, Demo Man, Nascar are some of my wishlist - player’s examples are fine - I can always add $ for the right deal! A routed Aerosmith Pro or Star Trek Pro!

Actually - will also trade both + cash for a decent van or short school bus.

#17180 3 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

I will be posting a Star Trek pro tomorrow.
The following will be listed by end of the week:
Huo Family Guy
Whitewater
Sopranos
Bally World Cup soccer
Located in Bethlehem Twp., PA 18020
Easy, ground floor pick up.

Star Trek, wcs94 and whitewater are sold.
Huo Family Guy and Huo sopranos are available for sale or trade.
Just brought in a Nice Ripleys.
Ads to follow.

#17181 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Looking to sell my Tommy. The good: - Playfield is in good shape with minimal wear on scoops - Propellers and blinders were working - Cabinet is clean with no fade - Silverball t...”
2020-07-08
Atlantic City, NJ
Archived after: 96 days
Viewed: 1145 times

Sharing my DE Tommy ad. Stopped booting up after a move, but played great before that. I was going to work on it as a project but I don't have time right now. PM for details.

#17183 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Actually - will also trade both + cash for a decent van or short school bus.

Coincidentally my buddy is selling his short gray school bus.
It’s pretty ghetto inside. Totally striped out. He was gonna do the hippie thing and live out of the bus and gave up halfway through.

#17184 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Coincidentally my buddy is selling his short gray school bus.
It’s pretty ghetto inside. Totally striped out. He was gonna do the hippie thing and live out of the bus and gave up halfway through.

That's what I'm shooting for - the seats already out makes my life MUCH easier. Does he want a couple pins?

#17185 3 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

CFTBL w/ new color DMD = $5600
Riverboat Gambler = trade pending
2- Grand Lizards = 1@ $1400 & 1@ $1700
Judge Dredd = $2700
Who Dunnit = $2750.

#17186 3 years ago

Just listed my "Aztec" in the Marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Aztec Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Here is a fully working player condition Aztec. I went through this almost completely, cab/playfield stripped down, cleaned, evaporusted, polished etc. Completely shopped, all ne...”
2020-08-21
Unknown City, RI
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 895 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17187 3 years ago

Jigsaw playing project pinball machine 450
Motordome playing project 750
Street fighter 2 playing project 1500.

#17188 3 years ago

Thinking of trading my loaded Walking Dead Premium. Tons of TWD mods, colorDMD, topper, under cab lighting, rr tracks, custom painted well Walker, powder coated deep green armor, laser crossbow, custom translite, plus I’m sure I’m missing something.

Really looking to get Kiss LE, Tron, or MET LE.

Possibly there’s, like trading down for Baywatch +cash. Must be very good condition.

#17189 3 years ago

Anyone interested in trading for an allied leisure getaway project? Don't think im going to have time for it anytime soon with the lack of good documentation... and I can't bring myself to part it out. Very cool looking early ss game... very nice playfield. Missing a couple plastics, cabinet is decent, boards look okay but power section definitely needs some work.. some visibly broken solder joints so I didn't bother trying to power up. Backbox is falling apart will need some woodwork.. no backglass... no legs...has all the displays. Taking up room in my living room that wife would like back!

#17190 3 years ago

It looks like Iron Man is leaving tomorrow. Anyone in the NY area have any nice solid state games in the 1,600 range? Thanks

#17191 3 years ago

Laser War, nice shape $1900, ad coming soon

#17192 3 years ago

Anyone have a WMS Time Fantasy for sale?

#17193 3 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Anyone interested in trading for an allied leisure getaway project? Don't think im going to have time for it anytime soon with the lack of good documentation... and I can't bring myself to part it out. Very cool looking early ss game... very nice playfield. Missing a couple plastics, cabinet is decent, boards look okay but power section definitely needs some work.. some visibly broken solder joints so I didn't bother trying to power up. Backbox is falling apart will need some woodwork.. no backglass... no legs...has all the displays. Taking up room in my living room that wife would like back!

Cool rare game, what’s the asking price?

Also just putting out feelers but what’s Hardbody or Bounty Hunter going for around the area? Probably won’t be buying for another month or two but definitely interested in pricing for those two.

#17194 3 years ago

I have a stern Playboy and a space station for trade + cash or a two for 1 deal. I'm only looking for newish Stern's.

#17195 3 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Batman Data East ...Preferably in the Mid Atlantic area that Fast Eddie could pick up. Lmk...”
2020-07-11
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 37 times

#17196 3 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a TNA FS in New England”
2020-10-13
Cumberland, RI
Wanted
Archived after: 90 days
Viewed: 138 times

Anyone looking to sell TNA?

#17197 3 years ago

Just listed last night.

#17198 3 years ago

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a single working 7 digit display unit from High Speed, Grand Lizard, Road Kings or Laser War.”
2020-07-11
Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 51 times

Ghosts n' Goblins still available

Other - For Sale
“This an all original dedicated Ghosts 'n' Goblins. It has matching serial #'s on cabinet, monitor and boards. The monitor has some burn in, but it is not noticeable in game, the pi...”
2020-08-03
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 564 times

#17199 3 years ago

Iron Man is sold. Thanks for the interest.

#17200 3 years ago

Anyone selling a Johnny Mnemonic? Feeling Keanu-ey

There are 30,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 344 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/344?hl=silen7ce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.