IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 343 of 608.
#17101 3 years ago
Quoted from SOMaine5-0:

Anyone have an Aerosmith Pro in New England they are looking to trade and/or sell?

Quoted from benlaurence:

Looking for one as well

Last time I looked, Pinballs.com had a NIB (supposedly the last) and a floor model. They are in CT. I haven't bought from them, but a friend has bought many machines and has been happy.

You can each have one

#17102 3 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Last time I looked, Pinballs.com had a NIB (supposedly the last) and a floor model. They are in CT. I haven't bought from them, but a friend has bought many machines and has been happy.
You can each have one

My wife purchased Aerosmith NIB from them back in March of this year

#17103 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Now that’s a good wife.

#17104 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Happy with them? I may be picking something up in the future

#17105 3 years ago

Reluctantly, I will be posting a Safecracker FS soon, very nice, was in a local collectors line-up a few years back.

#17106 3 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

They were slow to respond on emails. Other than that I have no complaints

#17107 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Reluctantly, I will be posting a Safecracker FS soon, very nice, was in a local collectors line-up a few years back.

This is the nicest Safe Cracker I ever seen. Buy with confidence!

#17108 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Bought from them. Just call and ask to speak with the owner.. pretty sure his name is Mike. Great guy.

#17109 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Its best if you call and ask for mike for quickest response. Ive bought 6 from automated and they are the best for NIB games

#17110 3 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

The operator I work with workers closely with Mike, he’s a standup guy, and does so much business it would blow your mind.
He’s also pretty cool and friendly from what I’ve heard.
Maybe some day when I can afford games in that price range!

#17111 3 years ago

Poor Kayla. But yeah, ask for Mike. I've gotten 9 NIBs from him, fantastic service.

#17112 3 years ago

His full name is Mike Dadonna from Automated. Good guy. Always treated me well when I was a serious buyer back in the day.

#17113 3 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

You can each have one

I dont mind paying MSRP but my experience has been a significant markup for an Aeromsith Pro

#17114 3 years ago

Mike from automated services is a great standup guy, I had purchased from him in the past as well. No issues there.

#17115 3 years ago

Mike is good. Bought about 6 nib never an issue. Great service.

#17116 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Mike is good. Bought about 6 nib never an issue. Great service.

Seems like a lot of satisfied customers. Glad to hear it. thanks!

#17117 3 years ago

Looking for a Tales from the Crypt if anyone has one they’re looking to part with! Happy to drive for it. Thanks!

#17118 3 years ago

Listing shortly

Star Trek Premium - $6300
Color DMD, Pinball Pro Premium Sub

Last Action Hero - $2800
Freshly shopped/replaced playfield/LEDs/cliffys
Extra playfield (in worse shape) and parts

Looking for trades as well - Stern/Williams, thanks!

#17119 3 years ago

Looking to buy an Attack from Mars Le.
Prefer Local to the Mid Atlantic area, but still interested in further distance if priced accordingly with shipping considered...

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy an Attack from Mars Le. Prefer Local to the Mid Atlantic area, but still interested in further distance if priced accordingly with shipping considered.”
2020-07-03
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 146 times

#17120 3 years ago
Quoted from happy_camper:

Listing shortly
Star Wars Premium - $6300
Color DMD, Pinball Pro Premium Sub
Last Action Hero - $2800
Freshly shopped/replaced playfield/LEDs/cliffys
Extra playfield (in worse shape) and parts
Looking for trades as well - Stern/Williams, thanks!

Colordmd??

#17121 3 years ago

Star TREK i dum

#17122 3 years ago

Is Mike from Automated a good guy? Asking for a friend

#17123 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Is Mike from Automated a good guy? Asking for a friend

Yes....Very nice guy. My wife's first NIB pin was purchased from him.

#17124 3 years ago

Meteor is in the marketplace.

Still have pro pool. 550 firm.

#17125 3 years ago

Just found this so posting for your friend

Mike at Automated Services, a peek into his showroom.

#17126 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Just found this so posting for your friend
Mike at Automated Services, a peek into his showroom.

Over $5k for a NASCAR. Guys is selling used pinball machines at NIB prices

#17127 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Over $5k for a NASCAR. Guys is selling used pinball machines at NIB prices

No, he’s RETAILING pinball machines.
It was mentioned by someone earlier, but: collector to collector with zero warranty to people who plan/understand that they have to perform maintenance is FAR DIFFERENT from the average homeowner who doesn’t know and doesn’t want to work on their own games.
5k is high for the average NASCAR, but I don’t know what warranties they come with and what condition they’re in.

#17128 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

No, he’s RETAILING pinball machines.
It was mentioned by someone earlier, but: collector to collector with zero warranty to people who plan/understand that they have to perform maintenance is FAR DIFFERENT from the average homeowner who doesn’t know and doesn’t want to work on their own games.
5k is high for the average NASCAR, but I don’t know what warranties they come with and what condition they’re in.

Mike stands by the games he sells. I know because I am one of his service techs on new and used games he sells in New England. Most of my service calls are to people who don’t even know how to take off the glass.

If you are a collector and don’t require this type of service than call Mike and negotiate your best price. He is a great guy to deal with.

#17129 3 years ago

Soon to be listing my GB Pro. Working 100%. Playfield and cabinet look great. Backbox has a few dings on either side. Asking 5K or best offer.

#17131 3 years ago

Three duces and tic tac toe woodrails. Playing projects that need a shop job. 650 for the pair.

Will trade for project solid state games.

#17132 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Three duces and tic tac toe woodrails. Playing projects that need a shop job. 650 for the pair.
Will trade for project solid state games.

Saw your ad on Facebook great deal even if they are a little beat.

@mistermoberg !!

#17133 3 years ago

Have a very nice Bally Star Trek with CPR gold playfield with new plastics with spares, new drop targets and bumper caps, new posts and titan elastics, X-Pin LED displays, Siegecraft LED resistor boards, full led lamp install, some new circuit boards, everything polished with non-faded cabinet that will be listed later this week for $2650.

Just have to finish some tweaking and tuning.

#17134 3 years ago

Documented home use only Star Wars premium with X-Wing mod, less than 350 plays, $6,300 ad to follow later.

At the end of the line for Houdini only a couple left. Munster's Pro and Wonka SE also available.

Local trades I'm interested in include Ghostbusters premium, Addams Family, Twilight Zone, Stern KISS, Hobbit, other DMD games.

#17135 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Getting crowded here, need to start clearing the basement.
Count Down $650
Clean but typical playfield wear by kickout, minor peeling on backglass. Power supply pins reflowed, new 5V adjuster, caps are Ti. On the driver board replaced outhole driver with TIP-122, new interconnect cable, repinned J6 connector below battery. MPU has had two chips replaced to restore function and new rechargeable battery. Displays sharp. Only issue I'm aware of is it starts with 50-60 credits otherwise works perfect. Playfield has been cleaned, polished plastics (2 are cracked) new elastics and bulbs and new outhole coil.

SOLD.

#17136 3 years ago

All,

I am looking for an old Night Rider EM sitting around do you?

More importantly, I am looking for the backglass. If you could point me to one, I would be appreciative.

Thanks

Bob

#17137 3 years ago

Hobbit LE for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit LE Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Hobbit LE for sale or trade. Open to any games. Trade would have to be equal or lesser value plus cash. Not interested in any Gottliebs (unless it is Joker Poker). I bought this Ho...”
2020-07-06
Coatesville, PA
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 920 times

#17138 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
As is - “Selling a pretty nice Judge Dred. The game plays great. - Flippers are nice and strong. - Deadworld and crane work great. - Cabinet has very nice color and very little fade if a...”
2020-07-06
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 563 times
Contributed to Pinside

The law has to go

#17139 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Machine - For Sale

pm sent.

Judge Dredd

New!

As is “Selling a pretty nice Judge Dred. The game plays great.
- Flippers are nice and strong.
- Deadworld and crane work great.
- Cabinet has very nice color and very little fade if a...”

11 hours ago

Exton, PA

Pinphila

The law has to go

#17141 3 years ago

Super chex pro bubble hockey. 1/8/20 build date.
50 plays. Love the game but we don't have many visitors. $2400. My loss your gain. Would consider trading for a pin.

#17142 3 years ago

Anyone in the NY area have any SS Bally’s or Stern for sale. Only looking for nice examples, no projects. Thanks

#17143 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Chex pro bubble hockey. 1/8/20 build date.
50 plays. Love the game but we don't have many visitors. $2400. My loss your gain.

Damn! Deal

#17144 3 years ago

Anyone in the New England area with a truck with a lift gate that would be willing to pickup and deliver a cockpit arcade game for me in MA in the future sometime? It would need to go from Southbridge, MA, to Dennis, MA, on Cape Cod. No rush, just likely sometime before October. I'd pay for your time and efforts, of course. If so, please PM me. Thanks.

#17145 3 years ago

F-14 located in Buffalo NY.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good condition F-14 Full Comet LED set New rottendog display Titan rubbers Game plays fast and brutal. Cabinet does have some bumps and bruises. More pics available upon reques...”
2020-07-07
Buffalo, NY
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 466 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17146 3 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

Anyone in the New England area with a truck with a lift gate that would be willing to pickup and deliver a cockpit arcade game for me in MA in the future sometime? It would need to go from Southbridge, MA, to Dennis, MA, on Cape Cod. No rush, just likely sometime before October. I'd pay for your time and efforts, of course. If so, please PM me. Thanks.

Why a lift gate? How big is the machine?

#17147 3 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Why a lift gate? How big is the machine?

It's a Spy Hunter cockpit. It's a tank. It does come apart into two pieces, but from what I hear it's still a behemoth.

If someone is willing to do it without a lift gate I would certainly be open to that, and please do let me know, I'm just trying to save someone's back.

#17148 3 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

It's a Spy Hunter cockpit. It's a tank. It does come apart into two pieces, but from what I hear it's still a behemoth.
If someone is willing to do it without a lift gate I would certainly be open to that, and please do let me know, I'm just trying to save
someone's back.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-eddie

#17149 3 years ago

Fast Eddie drives a pick up. That poor guys back would never be the same after moving something that large.

#17150 3 years ago

2010 Iron Man with - Shaker, Topper, full LED kit, Backbox Cointaker kit, custom shooter rod, Cliffy, & Mirror blades. Asking 4,800 or would consider a trade. Game is located in Goshen, NY.

There are 30,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 343 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/343?hl=hawkeyexx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.