IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 342 of 607.
#17051 3 years ago

had some nibbles and a few trade options but Walking Dead is still available
been nice weather to come and pick it up

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful HUO Walking Dead Pro. No issues with the playfield, cabinet, ramps, plastics, display etc. Has burning barn mod, Woodburry sign, fishtank green lights, and bloody hands...”
2020-06-23
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 214 times

#17052 3 years ago

Getaway HS 2 $2700

posting for a friend

plays good, has beacon and all associated parts. DMD is bright with no issues
nice cabinet and play field, small chip in right lower sling plastic .other than that an overall decent pin

there is a problem with the left sling not firing but the game plays fine as is . he just wants to sell the game and nor get involved with any repairs

located in Auburn NH 03032

Thanks
John

#17053 3 years ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

Getaway HS 2 $2700
posting for a friend
plays good, has beacon and all associated parts. DMD is bright with no issues
nice cabinet and play field, small chip in right lower sling plastic .other than that an overall decent pin
there is a problem with the left sling not firing but the game plays fine as is . he just wants to sell the game and nor get involved with any repairs
located in Auburn NH 03032
Thanks
John

Another pin I had the pleasure of seeing in person, also in extremely nice shape. Real good looking pin for the money.

#17054 3 years ago

Getting crowded here, need to start clearing the basement.

Count Down $650

Clean but typical playfield wear by kickout, minor peeling on backglass. Power supply pins reflowed, new 5V adjuster, caps are Ti. On the driver board replaced outhole driver with TIP-122, new interconnect cable, repinned J6 connector below battery. MPU has had two chips replaced to restore function and new rechargeable battery. Displays sharp. Only issue I'm aware of is it starts with 50-60 credits otherwise works perfect. Playfield has been cleaned, polished plastics (2 are cracked) new elastics and bulbs and new outhole coil.

Gold Wings $1100 (tentatively spoken for)

Players game has typical wear in the gold areas of the playfield, has topper and functional siren. 80B MPU has Swemmer daughter board, NVRAM and slam tilt bypass mod done. New 5V power supply. Ground mods done in backbox and cabinet, Comet LED's and has LED for backbox lighting. Broken plastic top left if I recall correct, Hollywood Heat display plexi and brand new clear ramp. Works great.

Have a Bally Star Trek coming up for sale as well, with new CPR prototype backglass and plastics, nice playfield and cabinet with new sound and rectifier boards and mostly Comet LED. Just need to replace the -35 board ram (in route) before I can list.

Always looking for Data East projects.

Added over 4 years ago:

Gold Wings sold, $2450 for Star Trek.

#17055 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Loaded HUO Metallica Pro. 2016 build with metal backbox. I bought this from Mudflaps in January. Put about 400 plays on it since. Basement stairs load out then over even lawn to ...”
2020-10-05
Western Mass, MA
5,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1202 times
Contributed to Pinside
Metallica pro price drop 5,500.00.

#17056 3 years ago

Pro pool - plays but needs to be shopped - 800
BK- does nothing. Not the line fuse- haven't tested beyond that. 1200.
Superstar- constantly scores 100 points. 500.

#17057 3 years ago

Anyone want an asteroids cocktail table for your gameroom? Easy and safe garage pick up. Located in Oxford, CT. Works great. $650

#17058 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Picking it up tonight my man.

I am glad you grabbed this! I almost went against my no new games during covid rule to grab this.

#17059 3 years ago

WCS for sale.
Great shape. Only issue I can see is one of the rollover caps popped off.
Hasn't been used much (if at all) over the past couple of years.
Don't worry- has a remote battery holder.
$2700.

Selling for a friend in Fairfield County Connecticut that needs it gone.
I posted this during the height of Covid a couple of months ago and no one was able to pick it up.
Now with some restrictions lifted I'm hoping someone can grab it this weekend.
Will put it in marketplace but wanted to offer it here first.
PM me for pics.

#17060 3 years ago

I would like to trade a First owner recently opened Monster Bash Classic + Cash for an Attack From Mars Se or Le .
Local Trade in the Mid Atlantic area preferred.
If it is a straight sale, we can discuss pricing....

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I would like to trade a First owner recently opened Monster Bash Classic + Cash for an Attack From Mars Se or Le . Local Trade in the Mid Atlantic area preferred. If this is a str...”
2020-06-27
Baltimore, MD
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 268 times

#17061 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Have a Bally Star Trek coming up for sale as well, with new CPR prototype backglass and plastics, nice playfield and cabinet with new sound and rectifier boards and mostly Comet LED. Just need to replace the -35 board ram (in route) before I can list.

Where are you located?

#17063 3 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Premium model only. Willing to travel within 200 mile range. Have cash in hand.”
2020-06-01
Sterling, MA
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 148 times

#17064 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Where are you located?

#17066 3 years ago

Road Show, Nice Playfield. Shaker works great. Some LEDs. Cabinet has fade, Red/Ted need standard eyeball work/rebuild.

$2900

#17067 3 years ago

I said I wasnt going to buy another pin until I had fixed all of mine buuuuuuuuuuuuut....

#17068 3 years ago

Funhouse price drop...$3900. Ad in marketplace.

Added over 4 years ago:

SOLD

#17069 3 years ago

In search of an Apollo 13. I was showing my mom various machines in a book and she instantly was obsessed with Apollo 13 since it's one of her favorite movies. Her 70th birthday is coming up and I figured that could be a great gift!

Price range I'm looking for is $3000-$3500. Can't really go any higher than that.

#17070 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

In search of an Apollo 13. I was showing my mom various machines in a book and she instantly was obsessed with Apollo 13 since it's one of her favorite movies. Her 70th birthday is coming up and I figured that could be a great gift!
Price range I'm looking for is $3000-$3500. Can't really go any higher than that.

Dude! My mom wants a pinball machine too!
[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#17071 3 years ago

I have a really nice TFTC (color DMD, LEDs, side art blades, custom cup holder ect.) I'm trying to trade plus cash for a JP Pro if anyone has anything. I'm near the Buffalo, NY area, but would drive and deliver.

#17072 3 years ago

Selling my Pin*Bot for 2700- it's in very nice condition.

LEDs, Cliffys, new Rottendog power board.
Playfield has been retouched and cleared.
New red/blue freeplay ramp and blue visor (I will include the originals too if you want to switch them back).
2 replacement spiral ramps, one is a JackBot ramp I repainted red.
Tons of spare parts and decals.
New decals installed on the ramps and visor.
Plays 100%. It's been at an expo and never had one issue with playing.

Ad coming today/tomorrow. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

#17073 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Looking for a Mousin Around nearby..

Missed out on a couple, playfields seem beat on these a lot. Bumpety bump..

#17074 3 years ago

Have a Stern Star Trek (Vengeance) LE with shaker coming up for sale in a week, I have to tweak a few things first.

Extremely nice shape with Color DMD, art blades and Mezel mod explosion for Vengeance and goodie bag with spare plastics. $7000

Edit; not adverse to trades +cash but mostly looking for DE titles.

#17075 3 years ago

XMen Pro for sale in Southern Maine. Looking to sell outright - no trades. Not enough space. Message me if interested

#17076 3 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Selling my Pin*Bot for 2700- it's in very nice condition.
LEDs, Cliffys, new Rottendog power board.
Playfield has been retouched and cleared.
New red/blue freeplay ramp and blue visor (I will include the originals too if you want to switch them back).
2 replacement spiral ramps, one is a JackBot ramp I repainted red.
Tons of spare parts and decals.
New decals installed on the ramps and visor.
Plays 100%. It's been at an expo and never had one issue with playing.
Ad coming today/tomorrow. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

OK, but you're going to have to change your avatar!!

#17077 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

OK, but you're going to have to change your avatar!!

Haha good point. I feel like I'm selling a part of my soul!

#17078 3 years ago

Throwing my Lizard out there...the game.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pinball Lizard Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Putting up my Pinball Lizard by Game Plan. BG has a few scrapes, some lifting and touch ups, very presentable though. Previous owner removed the mylar from the playfield, so ther...”
2020-06-29
Langhorne, PA
975 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1402 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17079 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Machine - For Sale

Pinball Lizard

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Putting up my Pinball Lizard by Game Plan.

BG has a few scrapes, some lifting and touch ups, very presentable though. Previous owner removed the mylar from the playfield, so ther...”

55 minutes ago

Langhorne, PA

975 (OBO)

Colsond3

Colson's lizard is really nice.
Total disclosure, I haven't seen any of his pins

#17080 3 years ago

Here's the listing-

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The 80s soundtrack. The robot voice. The game (along with High Speed) that revitalized the pinball craze in 1986. This game has been completely shopped from top to bottom. There's...”
2020-06-30
Troy, NY
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 483 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17081 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I see Colson post
I dream it is his vampire
And he sells to me

Machine - For Sale

Pinball Lizard

New!

BG has a few scrapes, some lifting and touch ups, very presentable though. Previous owner removed the mylar from the playfield, so ther...”

1 hour ago

Langhorne, PA

975 (OBO)

Colsond3

#17082 3 years ago

I see Colson post
And he sells to me

#17083 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Machine - For Sale

Pinball Lizard

New!

3 hours ago

Langhorne, PA

975 (OBO)

Colsond3

I’m tempted to buy this just because it’s from Colson. One of the best Pinsiders I’ve ever had the privileged of buying from.

#17084 3 years ago

Anyone have anything interesting to trade for a Chicago cubs? The theme really doesn't do much for me.

#17085 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my Home Use Only Elvis. I’m the second owner having picked it up from the original owners. l have the original box and documentation including manuals, plastics, c...”
2020-06-30
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 580 times

Finally got around to taking pictures of my Elvis. It’s a gorgeous game. Shoot me a message if you’re interested or have any questions. Thanks!

#17086 3 years ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

I see Colson post
And he sells to me

It is a cool game
Worthy of singing its praise
But Haiku? Really?

#17087 3 years ago

Hey folks. After a couple things.

Cheap EMs (per usual)

and

(less usual) old pingame journals, play meters and vintage collecting paraphernalia and literature. Business cards from old arcades (would really like something from Broadway Arcade, early Expos, or unusual tokens.) Can pay to ship. Thanks.

#17088 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Cheap EMs (per usual)
and
(less usual) old pingame journals, play meters and vintage collecting paraphernalia and literature. Business cards from old arcades (would really like something from Broadway Arcade, early Expos, or unusual tokens.) Can pay to ship. Thanks.

Search Mr.Pinball ads, there was a posting recently of old pingame journals for sale.

#17089 3 years ago

Well I missed out on Herb’s Avatar because of craziness at work but it looks like it’s back to normal. Who has a newer stern they want to let go under 5k?

#17090 3 years ago

Original run HUO Iron Man

lots of mods. Ruby Red Armor, shaker motor, Pinnovaters sub woofer hookup, custom shooter, light up flipper buttons, pop bumper caps, switch protectors, plastic protectors, custom score cards, light up speaker panels, a custom topper , mirror blades, colored Titan rubbers

$5k OBO Hit me up

#17091 3 years ago

Pair of cheap woodrails as is.

Three duces 300 (appears to play a game)
Gladiator 350 (untested)

#17093 3 years ago

Considering letting my original medieval madness go. Im not playing it that much. Got it very recent but prefer projects to games I can't work on! Original boards, new head and cabinet decals, nice playfield, full led, titan rubbers. Not much to nitpick on it. Would consider partial trades for lower end games with cash toward me or 2 for 1 deals. Drop me a message if interested. Would also be interested in deadpool or woz.

#17094 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Cheap EMs (per usual)
and

I just got that huge collection of pingame
Journals about a month ago for free. All I need is the first 50 or so issues to complete it.
They’re pretty awesome. They have lots of info you just don’t find anywhere else

#17095 3 years ago

I will be posting a Star Trek pro tomorrow.
The following will be listed by end of the week:
Huo Family Guy
Whitewater
Sopranos
Bally World Cup soccer

Located in Bethlehem Twp., PA 18020
Easy, ground floor pick up.

#17096 3 years ago

Nice Taxi for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Taxi Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Taxi for sale in South Burlington, VT. Easy load out, no stairs. Details: * Hard top (Lola) * New Xpin displays * New Xpin power supply * New left ramp * New right ramp * New spi...”
2020-07-01
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 486 times

#17097 3 years ago

Price drop on the restored new ramp PinBot- $2550

#17098 3 years ago
Quoted from lastinterceptor:

Hi,
I am looking to part with the following.
2 voodoo glass
2 stern anti glare gladd
Bally star trek gold cpr playfield
Star trek cpr proto backglass
CPR star trek plastic set
Shay arcade quick draw back glass
Repo gorgar back glass
Really nice pioneer back glass
Earthshaker sinking institute mod
Mike dallass ac dc tv mod
I also have
Ac dc premium
Star trek le
Americas most haunted
Thunderbirds
Star trek topper
Ac dc topper
Star trek le translite
Let me know if you have any interest.

Still have any of the glass available?

#17099 3 years ago

Anyone have an Aerosmith Pro in New England they are looking to trade and/or sell?

#17100 3 years ago
Quoted from SOMaine5-0:

Anyone have an Aerosmith Pro in New England they are looking to trade and/or sell?

Looking for one as well

There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 342 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/342?hl=somaine5-0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.